I'm greedy for you! (Mammon x...

By gayestroach

Y/n wakes up in a different bed than normal. She meets "The Great Mammon" and threats if he did anything to h... More

The "Great" Mammon
The Precious Bealzebub
The Flirtatious Asmodeus
The Smart Satan
The Otaku Leviathan
The Bossy Lucifer
Y/n The Magnificent!
*Saeyoung Choi has entered the chat*
Tasks
First Day of School
The Locket
Shopping
Apologies
First school fight? Win! Result? Suspended.
trust [almost] no demon
research
New job with Mammon?
Overprotective
"weird" dream
overprotective family
Awkward "flirting"
How you and Luciel met
First Day Back
New friend?
A date with Teglon? or just "hanging out"?
Favorite demon
"studying"
not a "thing" but more than friends
Luciel? In HELL?!
I'm greedy for you!
Saturday surprise ;3
😏🍋you lil unholy children need some holy water and bleach
"you're stuck with me now"
breaking Teglons nose
overprotective y/n
I got you
Cuddles all around Ò3Ó
Where's 7 of these files?
The attic
thanks Diavolo
The Tired Belphigor
😏🍋
✨idk what to put here✨
Sam😈 and Jenny😇 are typing...
Teglon's help
Teglon's nice?
Diavolo
PERIOT💅
A warning
Back to work
The Dieing Angel, James
*Hyun Ryu has entered the chapter*
missing Mammon
Depressed Mammon
Going back to the Devildom
welcome back
Find someone else
Small a/n😙
Missed you
Explinations
I love you
Hurting
thinking about the past
Meds
Human friends
Beat Saber competition
🌈♡Jordan + Dex♡🌈
🍋here, ya thirsty bitches
Dae
new pet
Aunts visit
Angst
Spray paint with friends
Fights
here, have some lemonade 🍋😖
read the a/n at the end of this chapter when you finish it XD
Still friends
Beelzebub goes off
got my phone back, so have this chapter^^♡
The Sleepover
Future planning
Drunk Mammon
What happened to Mammon that day
Two more weeks
One more week
Goodbyes
a/n 😗✌
The Party
Death.
:D
:> hi
another mammon book-
a/n
Hi🥰

angels

1.8K 90 277
By gayestroach

At the bright red building with eyes, you turned right, just like Luciel told you to. Surprisingly, it was a really long run. But you were running on pure adrenaline and fear that Teglon could be only a few feet behind you.

When you turned the corner, a tall and stout demon grabbed your wrist and pinned you to the wall. You turned your free wrist and sprayed holy water in his face, making him hiss and yell out in pain. He let go of you and fell to his knees, trying to wipe away the holy water from his steaming face.  His skin sizzled and bubbled from the holy water hitting his skin. You quickly took the chance to kick him in the throat as hard as you could and take off running again.

There was an elevator sticking out from the ground, like just an elevator. You ran up to it, and pressed the button to go up rapidly. It opened and you stepped in. Someone else walked in with you, but had a hoodie on, covering his face completely.

You tapped your foot impatiently as the door closed and started to go up at a painfully slow pace.

"Y/n?"

You looked at the person and watched him take his hoodie off. It was only Solomon. You smiled widely in relief that it wasn't another demon and hugged him unexpectedly.

"This is an odd hour for you to be awake." He said while awkwardly giving you a hug back "is something wrong? Mammon asked for a location spell from me because you ran away and he was worried. What happened?"

You let go of the wizard "I really need to see the angels. What are you doing awake? It's like three in the morning."

He showed you a bag full of weird herbs "I'm getting supplies for more spells. Some only grow at this hour. I'm on my way back to Purgatory Hall since I was moved there, would you like me to walk yo-"

"Yes please." You sniffled as you remembered the face of the teenager in your dream looking terrified and sad at the same time. "I don't wanna be alone right now, honestly."

Solomon nodded "alright."

The first stop from the elevator, the doors opened but no one got in or out. The door closed, then the elevator started to go up again. It was silent, but it wasn't that deadly awkward silence. It was actually more comforting than anything.

The elevator stopped the the door opened. Solomon stepped out, and you followed close behind him. You wiped a silent tear off your cheek, and stood up straight while walking. Solomon stopped walking, then knocked on a door that had the number "777" on it. Of course Simeon and Luke would get that room number.

Simeon opened the door and looked at you concerningly, clearly knowing you ran away from the brothers.

"Y/n?" The angel asked "what are you doing here?"

"Michael. I have to see him, now please." You said while your hand started to shake.

"What? Why?"

"Uhh..." you tried to remember what the boy told you to say and tried reciting it to Simeon as best as you could "Οι επτά θανάσιμες αμαρτίες δολοφόνησαν την οικογένειά μου, και θα με κυνηγήσουν όταν μάθω ότι το έκαναν.Ο Τέκλον έκανε μια συμφωνία με μάγισσες, και τους έκανε να το κάνουν.Δεν έχω ιδέα τι λέξεις βγαίνουν από το στόμα μου."

Simeon's eyes widened in shock, fear and purely not knowing what to do. Solomon make you look at him and looked you in the eyes.

"You know Greek? Well, no you probably don't because you litorally just said at the end of that, that you don't know what words were coming out of your mouth!" He said.

"What did I say?" You asked worriedly.

"First," Simeon turned your face to him "where did you hear that? This is very important, y/n."

Your lip trembled when you tried to speak "i-i.. He said he- ...Simeon, it was my future s.. god fucking DAMN IT!" You started to loose your temper with all sorts of emotions filling within you.

"U-uhm.." Simeon blinked a few times at your choice of words "please refrain from using my father's name as a curse word."

"Well, I'm sorry ok?! I don't know how to explain this shit!"

"Ok, I'll just.."

Simeon put 2 fingers on your forehead and searched for the memory you were having a difficult time trying to explain. When he finally found it and heard the entire conversation between you and your supposedly future son, his eyes furrowed together like he was confused as to how and why you saw him.

"Oh my.." He said while retracting his hand from you slowly "..yes, this is a very important matter. Luke!" He turned into the room and called or the little angel "come with me, we have to go to the Celestial Realm immediately with y/n!"

His little voice shouted back "Ok! I'll get my shoes!"

Solomon sighed and gave you an unexpected and gentle hug "I hope you will be alright, y/n. Be careful. I'll be watching you through my crystal ball, and helping you a bit here and there untill you either get back here or to the human world."

Your stomach churned "what? Why? What did I say?!"

"It is best that you were to forget any of the demon brothers." Simeon looked at you apologetically "especially Mammon."

"What- Simeon why?! What did I say?"

"I'll tell you when we are in the Celestial Realm, I promise." Simeon took your hand in his and held it as if it were a peice of thin glass "You have my word. I will help you as best as I can."

Luke took a small fist full of Simeon' s cloths and when you blinked, you weren't in Purgatory Hall anymore. Instead, this place was bright, peaceful and way to nice looking.

"Simeon? What is it?"

You looked where Solomon was standing, only to see a taller man with wings and a halo there instead. He had a cloth over his face, so you couldn't see what he looked like.

"Michael, this is a very important emergency with one of the exchange humans in the Devildom." Someon said calmly "y/n, would you care to repeat the Greek words you heard from your dream, please?"

You sighed and took a deep breath "Οι επτά θανάσιμες αμαρτίες δολοφόνησαν την οικογένειά μου, και θα με κυνηγήσουν όταν μάθω ότι το έκαναν.Ο Τέκλον έκανε μια συμφωνία με μάγισσες, και τους έκανε να το κάνουν.Δεν έχω ιδέα τι λέξεις βγαίνουν από το στόμα μου. Now what does that mean already?"

Michael's breath hicked, then he cleared his throat "your translation is this: The seven deadly sins murdered my family, and they'll come after me when i find out they did it. Teglon made a deal with witches, and they made them do it. I have no idea what words are coming out of my mouth. Now, tell me, did a.. teenage human boy tell you this? Perhaps in a dream like state?"

"How-"

"You will have to go back to the human world. Do not have any contact with any of those demons at all, not even the Prince." Michael explained quickly, like he was having a rap battle with Eminem "don't open any portal of any sort, don't use magic to communicate with them, and your D.D.D. will be taken from you and destroyed soon. You may speak of them, but only to your friends and family who know of their existence. You will go back to your human world job of being a priest police officer, but do not have any demon pass any messages for you."

"Stop talking already, damn it!"

The angels looked at you instead of Michael. Michael looked at you as well, seriously. You had tears pouring down your cheeks and on your shirt. Your face was red and your eyes were already hurting.

You didn't want to go back to the boring human world and exercising rouge demons that were possessing someone in public. You didn't want to go to another one of Sevens parties only to awkwardly communicate with his friends, and avoid that attractive albino friend of his so he wouldn't flirt with you and get another one night stand. You didn't even want to see your aunts and them crying over how much you've grown up.

You just wanted all of this to be one big ass dramatic dream, and wake up in Mammons arms while he cuddled you in his sleep.

"..Y/n, are you-"

"Don't touch me, Luke!" You yelled at the young angel "just not right now."

"I am sorry, y/n." Michael apologized "but luckily, since the spirit of your future son did reach out to you and you listened to him, your future has changed."

"What's gonna happen to him?" You sniffled "my son, will I ever meet him again?"

The angel didn't even hesitate to answer your question "No. Your future has changed, therefore, his soul no longer exists. We made his soul in advance, just like we do with everyone's soul, but now it has gone. It is no more."

You looked up at the angel and only saw his bright blue eyes through the cloth "Was I going to fall in love with him and have his baby?"

Simeon cleared his throat, signaling his brother that he could explain what was going to happen. "He was going to.. r.. rape.. you, y/n. Then, perform a spell where you would be a demon untill the baby would be born so that your son could have been brought out to the world's. After his birth, you would have returned back to being human, and.." Simeon searched for the words in his head to put it as lightly as possible "and you would have.. been eventually killed. And trapped in the Devildom forever after your death."

You looked at Simeon as you felt anger inside you "you knew all along?! And you just let it happen?!"

Then angels didn't say anything, silently telling you the answer.

You growled "and you know what my new future is, don't you?!" Scoffing, you asked the angels another question "did Solomon know?"

"No." Simeon said quickly "we are forbidden to tell anyone their future unless it has changed, then they may know what would have happened. But they may not know what the new future is."

You rolled your eyes "take me to the human world."

"Ok."

"And I don't ever want to see any of you again."

"What?" Luke asked as his tiny heart shattered "you don't?"

"No!" You scolded the kid "you knew my future as well, Chihuahua mutt!"

"Y-y/n, i-"

"Shut it!" You glared at Simeon "take me to my aunt's. Now."

Simeon sighed with sadness, then put his hand on your shoulder. Suddenly, you were in the middle of your aunts kitchen, behind your aunt Jenny, who was searching for something in the fridge.

"I'm home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495 8 6
Rosa is a normal everyday woman on her way to her next college course. Before she knows it, she is thrown into an unknown realm for reasons nobody c...
Concealed By Ara

Fanfiction

2.4K 167 30
A slowly, but steadily growing idol. That was Y/n up until she decided she'd had enough of her producer's greed. After what she'd gone through with t...
414K 15.1K 26
How lucky you are! Yes, you, get to spend a year down in Devildom with 7 charming boys at your side. With seven demon lords standing tall with a dead...
475 1 50
After getting a contract with the youngest of the Demon brothers, Mari now has to deal with internal and external problems. One of them being the you...