SakuAtsu - Please, Don't Do T...

Autorstwa NocturneHaven

WARNING: 18+ (Text/Script Version) Atsumu is not coming home? Sakusa is worried? Osamu is afraid to tell Suna... Więcej

Chapter 1 - Shut Up and Kiss Me
Chapter 2 - The Tragedy (⚠️ - Might be Triggering)
Chapter 3 - The Lamp Post
Chapter 4 - The Vomiting
Chapter 5 - The Panic
Chapter 6 - The Confrontation
Chapter 7 - Best Friend
Chapter 8 - Water Fountain
Chapter 9 - The Trio
Chapter 10 - Restless
Chapter 11 - Guilt
Chapter 12 - Instinctively
Chapter 13 - A Good News and Some Other Bad Ones
Chapter 15 - One Step Closer
Chapter 16 - Blame Me
Chapter 17 - He Knows
Chapter 18 - Visits
Chapter 19 - Sensitive (OsaSuna Special)
Chapter 20 - The Caller
Chapter 21 - Downhill
Chapter 22 - The Blessing (Special)
Chapter 23 - Showtime
Chapter 24 - Surviving on My Own
Chapter 25 - Games
Chapter 26 - I've Told You, Haven't I?
Chapter 27 - Emergency Situation
Chapter 28 - Blood and Tears (Special ⚠️ - Might be Triggering)
Chapter 29 - The Flower and The Fox (Special ⚠️ - Might be Triggering)
Chapter 30 - Holding On
Chapter 31 - It's Gonna be Okay
Chapter 32 - The Kiss (Special)
Not an Update, But You Might Wanna See This
Chapter 33 - The Germaphobia's Origin
Chapter 34 - Not Again
Chapter 35 - I Want... (⚠️ Might Be Triggering)
Chapter 36 - The Reward (⚠️ Might Be Triggering!)
Chapter 37 - It's My Fault, Not Yours
Chapter 38 - Is This What It's Gonna Be Like?
Chapter 39 - Will You Let Me...?
Chapter 40 - Welcome Hot-I Mean, Home (Special ⚠️ - Explicit Content!)
Chapter 41 - The Mask (Special - Short Chapter!)
Chapter 42 - The Return (Volleyball Arc Part 1)
Chapter 43 - One Down (Volleyball Arc Part 2)
Chapter 44 - Broken (Volleyball Arc Part 3)
Chapter 45 - Enter The Adlers (Volleyball Arc Part 4)
Chapter 46 - I Still Look Forward to It (Volleyball Arc Part 5)
Chapter 47 - More Time
Chapter 48 - The Party
Chapter 49 - Syndrome
Chapter 50 - Gold Digger
Chapter 51 - Final Game
Chapter 52 - Maybe I'm The Stupid One
Chapter 53 - Promise?
Chapter 54 - Selfish
Chapter 55 - How Could You?
Chapter 56 - Forever (The End)
For All of You Kind-Hearted Souls Out There!

Chapter 14 - A Piece of The Past and The Truth

2.9K 97 27
Autorstwa NocturneHaven

Dedicated to Biraa07
Thanks for your comments! Looking forward to your next thoughts <3

Sorry for the long update guys, but college is killing me with so many deadlines, so I had to take a break from writing...
+
This chapter is pretty hard to write, I had to re-write a scene 3x cause I wasn't satisfied with it (I'm still insecure about it tbh), but I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Hopefully I don't have to take any long breaks anymore since my other deadlines are not that close, but finals are coming so I might have to take a break during those weeks, but idk, we'll see!!

---------------------------------------------------------
In front of Suna's house

Osamu: *lifts Atsumu into Suna's bedroom*

Osamu: Alright, I need to pick up mom at the airport now... *bites lip* You guys are gonna be okay, right?
Suna: Yeah, don't worry...

Osamu: Wait... What about your sister?

Suna: She's having a sleepover on her friends' house for a week. There's just gonna be me in the house

Osamu: Oh... Okay *looks at Atsumu who's barely conscious at this point*

Suna: *touch Osamu's shoulder* Trust me, everything's gonna be alright... I'll take care of him

Osamu: Y-yeah... I know you will

Suna: *kisses his cheek* Off you go now, you're gonna be late

Osamu: Ahh... *blushes* Uhh, yeah... I'll see you soon...

Suna: Alright...

Osamu: *flustered* See you soon, Tsumu... *walks outside quickly*

Suna: *smirks*

He knows that Osamu's gonna be shy do any PDA* and Suna just loves to tease him.

*PDA= Public Displays of Affection

•••••
At the airport, some moments later

A voice: Samu??

Osamu: *looks to his side* Mom...

Mom: *chokes on her words* Samu!!! *runs to hug Osamu*

Osamu: *hugs her back*

Mom: Samu... *crying* Wh-What happened??

Osamu: Umh... I... also don't know...

Mom: What do you mean you don't know?? Tell me... How did it happen? How did he go missing??? Tell me everything!!

Osamu: Umm, l-let's talk somewhere else mom

Mom: ....Okay, but you need to tell me everything right away when we get there

Osamu: Alright...

•••••
In a cafe near the airport

Mom: So... What really happened??

Osamu: *bites lip*

Mom: Tell me, Samu... Please?

He really doesn't want to lie to his own mom, but he knows that he has no choice.

Osamu: He... He just jogged to Sakusa's house after we got back to school from a practice match last Saturday. No one has seen him ever since. Everyone's been looking for him too, but nobody could find anything...

Mom: *lowered her gaze* I... I should've been here... I should've never left you both alone... My baby boy... What have I done to my baby boy.....

Osamu: Don't blame yourself, mom... It's not your fault. You were just working... Besides, it's not like you could've prevented it from happening if you were here anyway...

Mom: No... If I just... If I could prevent your dad from being so harsh to Atsumu, he might never leave our house in the first place. He'd go home with you and this would... This would never have happened... *crying again*

Osamu: .....

Mom: Samu... I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry.....

Osamu: I've told you, Mom... It's not your fault...

Osamu: <I couldn't do it either.....>

Atsumu and Osamu's dad is the CEO of a successful company.

He often goes on a long-business trip abroad and only comes home once every several months.

Their mom, however, is an interpreter and a travel agent.

One day, she was supposed to escort their dad during a business trip but fell ill in the middle of it instead.

Turned out she had a tumor in her stomach that she never knew (she only thought that she was having her regular ulcer).

Their dad ended up bringing her to the hospital, paid all the hospital bills, and even hired the best doctor for her surgery.

Eventually, she got healthy again and they both started dating.

They got married shortly after and settled down in Japan during the twins' childhood.

But after several years, their parents started to go back to their jobs and were rarely at home.

Ever since back then, the twin always took care of each other on their own.

•••••
Some years ago

Dad: *blasts the door aggressively*

Dad: Atsumu, Osamu, what were you fucking thinking?!?!

Atsumu: .....

Osamu: .....

Dad: I got another call from the headmaster, are you purposely trying to ashame me?!?!

Atsumu: .....

Osamu: .....

Dad: ANSWER ME!!! DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING MOUTH?!?!

Osamu: N-No, Dad... I-I mean, Yes, Dad, I mean, no... I mean, yes I have a mouth, but n-

Dad: You fucking idiot!!! *about to slap Osamu*

Atsumu: *catches his hand*

Dad: Don't mess with me *slaps Atsumu's cheek with the back of his hand*

Atsumu: Arghh!! *holds his cheek in pain*

Dad: Don't think I'm done with you!!! *slaps Osamu's cheek*

Osamu: Arghh!!! *holds his cheek in pain*

Mom: Honey, stop it!!! *holds his hand that's about to hit them for the second time*

Dad: Do you have any idea what they did?!?!?

Mom: No, but... Honey-

Dad: They broke a fucking window, AGAIN!!!

Mom: Honey, they are just kids... Kids mess around sometimes...

Dad: I never even got called by the headmaster when I was a kid and these brats have been called five times, five times!!! Do I have to go through this every year??? Do you understand how embarrassing this is?!?! This is what happens when you spoil them too much, they've gotten too free, they're like wild uncontrollable animals!!! I got two sons, two fucking sons but they're all good for nothing!!! All they do is fill their heads with volleyball nonsense!!! How are they gonna take over my company like this??? The whole world is watching our family and you're telling me that they can't even go to school for a full year without breaking something?!?! You better quit volleyball right now or I'll-!!!

Atsumu: I'm not quitting volleyball!!

Dad: *slaps Atsumu again* You dare to interrupt me?!?!

Mom: Honey, calm downnn!! Stop hitting him, he's our son!!!

Dad: I know, that's why I'm doing this!! So he starts thinking about his future and stop playing around with that useless sport!!!

Atsumu: It's not a useless sport, Dad!!!

Dad: Oh, yeah? What could it give you? Several years from now you'll be quitting it already, better you use your energy and focus to study to take over my company!!

Atsumu: I've told you, Dad, I don't want to take over your company!! Just sell it when you retire!!! What's so hard about it???

Dad: You- How dare you say that to me!!! I bet it was also your fucking idea to have a blindfolded volleyball tossing contest!!! Take a look at your brother!!! He's an idiot but at least he's got some manners!!! But you!!! You're an idiot and you don't have any manners?!?! I'll beat the shit out of you until you learn some respe-!!!

Phone: *rings*

Dad: .  .  .  .

Dad: We'll continue this later! *goes out and takes the call*

•••••
A year ago, in a family dinner

Dad: Tsumu... I heard some strange rumors about you...

Atsumu: .....

Dad: Is it true that you're dating a guy?

Atsumu: .....

Dad: ANSWER ME!!!

Atsumu: Yes!!! Yes, it's true!!!

Dad: *boiling rage* *punches table*

Dad: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!

Mom and Osamu stop eating

Dad: First, making me getting called by the headmaster, and now you're gay?!?! Just how bad you want to ashame your Dad, huh??? I feed you everyday and this is how you thank me?!?!

Atsumu: Fine!!! You don't have to feed me anymore, in fact, I won't live in this house anymore!!!

Mom: Tsumu, what are you talking about??? You don't mean it, do you?!?!

Atsumu: I mean it more than anything I've ever meant in my life!!! I'm tired... of you pushing all your ambitions to me and forcing me to take over your company!!! From now on, I will live in my own way!!! *goes outside*

Mom: Tsumu!!! *about to chase Atsumu*

Dad: *holds his mom's hand* Let him be, he's not our son anymore...

Mom: But...

Dad: Samu, you'll take over the company... I better not hear any strange rumors about you or you'll end up the same way with him...

Osamu: *lowers his head* Y-yes, Dad...

•••••
At the café

Osamu: <I was such a coward...>

Mom:  *still crying a bit* W-what should we do now, Samu???

Osamu: *snaps back to reality* L-let's just wait for another update from the police...

Mom: But... I-I can't just do nothing...

Osamu: .....

Mom: I-I'll call some of my friends here... They might have some info *dials some numbers*

Osamu: Alright....

•••••
The same day, 3.45 pm
At the police station

Sakusa: *looks at the head detective intently* ...So when's your next ambush?

Head detective: Umm, our plan is tomorrow...

Sakusa's stomach churns.

Air tightens in his chest.

Sakusa: Can't you do it sooner?? If they really have Atsumu, he could be dead already by tomorrow

Head detective: I understand, Mr. Sakusa... I'll talk to my team to do it tonight... That's the best I can do for you...

Sakusa: .  .  .  . Alright

Head detective: *nods*

Sakusa: Can you... Can you take me with you in the ambush?

Head detective: *startled*

Sakusa: I won't be in your way... It's just... If Atsumu is really there alone this whole time... He'd... want to meet me... as soon as possible...

Head detective: .  .  .  .

Sakusa: Detective Hyousuke... Let me come with you... Please

Sakusa: <I don't want to leave him alone again...>

Guilt seeps in his stomach.

He remembers the last time he saw Atsumu.

It was the time he left him to go practice alone, when Atsumu wanted him to go to his practice match.

He can't repeat the same mistake...

He... He needs to be there for Atsumu from now on.

Head detective: I'm sorry, Mr. Sakusa. I'm afraid civilian can't be a part of our operation. Just wait in the police station. We'll bring him to you as soon as possible. That... I can promise

Sakusa: .....

•••••
In Suna's house

Suna: *carefully changing the wet napkin in Atsumu's forehead without touching his bandage*

Atsumu: *opens eyes* *looks to his side* S-Suna?

Suna: Don't... worry... I was just... changing your napkin...

Atsumu: *calms down* *lowers head*

Suna: *takes his temperature*

Atsumu: .....

Suna: Your fever's gone down a bit... It's 37.6°C... But I'd say it's still pretty high though... You should rest some more... I won't bother you... *about to go out of the room*

Atsumu: No... Wait...

Suna: *stops* *comes back* Is there anything you want?

Atsumu: I... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have treated you like that*... I...
*referring to last night

Suna: Nevermind... I already forgot about it... You should too

Atsumu: But... It's unfair to you... You deserve to know the truth...

Suna: .  .  .  .

Atsumu: T-that night... In the alley... What really happened... I-I was...I was..... r-ra-...

Suna: It's okay, Tsumu... Just say the word... I won't mind...

Atsumu: *looks at Suna more focusly* I was... *looks away* raped...

Suddenly Atsumu can't control his body from shaking again.

He really wants to stop it, but the harder he tries, the harder he shakes...

A chilling coldness wraps around his body and he wishes to just disappear at that moment.

But suddenly, he heard Suna's voice... It was not overly kind, but also not cold.

It was just... normal.

Suna: See? I'm still here, there's nothing to worry about... Nothing's changed between us... *shrugs* I don't feel any differently about you at all...

Atsumu: *pauses and looks at Suna*

Atsumu: *about to cry but tries hard to hide it*

Suna: I... kind of had a hunch about it already, so... you don't have to feel shy around me... I've told you, right? I'll help you in any way I can... You can stay here for as long as you want... and... you can trust me...

It takes almost all of Atsumu's willpower not to cry already.

If he makes any sound he's afraid that he might really cry in front of Suna.

He's been crying so much these past few days that just this once...

Just this once he doesn't want to cry again, so he ends up just nodding his head.

Suna: So... Do you want to sleep again?

Atsumu: *shakes his head*

Suna: Then... how about eating something?

Atsumu: *shakes his head*

Atsumu's stomach: Grrrrr

Suna: Seems that your stomach disagrees with you

Atsumu: .....

Suna: I'll make you fatty tuna rice balls... *goes out of the room*

Atsumu: .....

A single tear finally leaves Atsumu's eyes.

Atsumu: <Is it... Is it really okay? Can everything really go back to the way it was?>

A part of Atsumu... really wants to believe that, but once again that feeling is overcome by the doubt that lingers in the deepest part of his soul.

---------------------------------------------------------
This chapter is almost like a preparation for the next chapter cause I'm telling ya shit's about to go down, so stick around to find out and don't forget to vote if you like this chapter!
Ily all <333

Also we got to 1.7k+ reads??? Without me even posting any new chapters??? You guys are awesome!!

I will post the next chapter on 1-1-2021! So stay tune <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

148K 4.4K 47
Suzume grew up playing volleyball with her brother. She was right-handed, but after being so inspired by her brother, she was determined to make her...
31.8K 784 108
How can you hate him when he's the reason you have her? You haven't seen him since that night, you never planned to see him again. Atsumu said he lov...
364K 7K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...
11.2K 179 23
Y/N Suna is twins with Rintaro. It's her first day of being a second year at Inarizaki High and she is one of the top three-setters in Japan. After b...