๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐”ธ๐•—๐•’๐•ฃ {๐•๐•’๐•ช ๐”ผ๏ฟฝ...

By jjongssaeng

She would admire him every single day. If only... he knew about it. But.. it doesnt hurt to try, right? ๐•ค๐•ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*EPILOUGE*
EXPLANATION
Hmmm?
ITS OUTTTT

*20*

4.5K 204 202
By jjongssaeng

Jungwon's POV

I woke up today after a series of text messages of plans.

Wait today i have to go out with Jay hyung to carry out the plan.

Hehehhe Heeyoung will be so excited.

Our company isnt against us for dating but-

Ok thats going too fast calm down you sheep.

I got out of bed and scanned around. Looks like im the only one awake again.

I looked at Jay hyung who is in the bed next to me. I went to his bed and lay beside him.

"Hyung?"

He didnt answer.

"Hyung??" I raise my voice and begin to shake him.

Still wont budge.

I then shout whisper directly at his ear "HYUNG!!"

"Hmm,," he said half asleep. Seriously he isnt even fully awake-?

"Lets go out today? Since we dont have anything scheduled."

"Where to?" He turned around and groaned. His eyes are still closed.

"Lets see the girls performing? They-"

I havent finish talking yet and suddenly he sit up.

"Where?"

"Ooh someones interested."

He lay back down. "Whatever i aint coming." He said hugging a pillow.

"Awww please hyung? Lets support them!! And i know you wanna see someone right-"

He got up and covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shhhh ok ok fine lets go" he pushed me aside as he got out of bed.

That was quick.

I got up also and went to the closet to pick some clothes.

*timeskip*

We finally finished dressing up since Jay hyung was soooooo long in picking his clothes. Well im not blaming him maybe he wants to impress Heeyoung ehheheheh.

I just had a casual wear on but jay hyung is next level i think hes trying really hard lol.

To make the plan go smoothly, only the both of us are going and we left without telling the others 💀

After a ride there, we arrived at mnet building where the mcountdown is held. I cant wait for this plan to work out yayyyy.

Heeyoung's POV

I dont know why but im suddenly nervous for todays performance. I need to calm down tho. Well as long theres no Seattle guy who is 180cm tall called Jay Park watching me then im good.

"Heeyoung? Are you spacing out?" Seojung unnie asked poked my cheeks.

"Shes probably daydreaming about someone-" Aryen unnie began to talk outloud until i covered her mouth.

"Heeyoung!!"

I turned back and look at the person calling me and

Wait what the heck?

Shoot its jay.

What should i do omagash omagash omygoshhhhhh i want to fly away right now im so embarrassed.

"Jungwon? What brings you here?"

"We wanted to support you as you did for us last time, so we came! Oh and here are some Cheese sticks, i know you love them." Jungwon handed me some foods.

Damn its my favourite.

I turned around to give the unnies some of it but then-

They suddenly disappeared-

Darn you unnies 💀

"Wheres the others? Just you two?" I asked.

"Oh yea, the others were.. sleeping. So we didnt wake them up." Jungwon smiled saying to me.

I look at Jay as he was looking around. Damn he really has no interest in me.

"Ehem!" Jungwon was suddenly so loud when he nudged Jays elbow.

"What?" Jay muttered.

"Nothing! Ah anyway, i want to go to the toilet now. Have fun chatting!"

He went running away.

Darn you Yang Jungwon.

We awkwardly sat and i offered him some of the food i got.

He recieved it and we both start munching on them.

"is it good?" I asked.

"Hmm." He replied. His eyes lit up when he was eating and his mouth was too full to reply me. I swear hes cute asf.

I chuckled a little bit. He looks at me.

"Im sorry but im not good at conversations with people i rarely meet. So.." i trailed off. What am i supposed to say??

"Oh, its okay. Just talk about anything."

3rd persons POV

They didnt realise theyve been chatting for a while and how theyre getting along so well. It started with how each became a trainee and how their passion keeps growing bigger and bigger. And then about their debut. They even share gossips of their members. They was just laughing like theyre in their own world.

'Hes so cute when he laughs.' Heeyoung thought while blushed alone.

'Shes so funny. Maybe getting close to her isnt bad at all.' Jay said calming himself down since he laughed too much.

They thought it was only the two of them in the waiting room but then at the door outside stood Aryen, Seojung and Jungwon eavesdropping on their conversation. All of their ears are stuck to the doors and now they all got no choice but to stick to each other like glue.

"Aryen noona, go away youre too heavy!" Jungwon whisper shout as he was done with being squished by Aryen.

"Quiet boi. I wanna listen" Aryen put a finger at her mouth.

"But how can i listen if you keep squishing me?"

"boi how can you blame me youre the ones sitting down! Besides im helping you getting those chubby cheeks so that your fans will get to like you more."

"Excuse me? More like strangling me to death on this door! And besides my fans will love me with or without the cheeks! *imaginary hairflip*"

"So they will like a skeleton?" Aryen snickered.

"YAH--"

"QUIET YOU TWO IM TRYNA LISTEN!" Seojung shouted at them for testing her patience.

With that the door opened causing the three of them to fall on the floor with Jungwon at the bottom and Aryen ontop of him and Seojung at the top.

"ARYEN NOONA YOURE SQUISHING ME AGAIN"

"IT AINT MY FAULT WE FELL DOWN-"

"What do we have here?" Jay smirked.

That caused all three of them to look up.

"We were wanting to come inside?" Jungwon said with his hands still on the floor.

"Sorry but we thought it was dispatch manager discussing about the hotest news so we thought we might eavesdrop them as well and didnt realise that this wasnt-"
Aryen starts to babble up her excuses.

"The front door literally was written Estrella in a big paper?" Jay showed them and raised his brow.

With that Aryen quickly got up causing Seojung to fall back.

"HEY!" Seojung said scratching her back.

"Ohh sorry Seojung! Anyway lets go we have a rehearsal for a while!" Aryen said grabbing Heeyoungs wrist and fleeing for her life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.4K 37
"i can't believe you like me better than the rest...you could say this is favoritism" (lowercase intended) social media & irl FAVORITISM. 2021 ยฉ aloo...
293K 9.2K 64
โ˜†โ˜† โ€žHyeona, we can't fucking do this!", he lowered his head to not lose his temper. โ€žNo one will know.". I calmed him by placing one hand on his che...
34.1K 977 58
โ˜† us against the world. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
60K 2.3K 35
- ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜ [ ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...