Intended To Be Yours βœ” (Compl...

By meera_sengupta

The story of her patience and his possessiveness. ________________________________________ He diverts his ga... More

Promo!!
Dark and Bright!!
Injured!!!
I want her!!
Muffins!!
Hook or crook!!!
Challenge!!!
Monster!!!
Restlessness!!!
Deal!!
Punishment!!!!
Muffin/Monster!!
Unknown Attitude!!
Who is she to you?!!
Announcement!!
Broken!!
Game on!!
Marriage!!
Drama queen!!
Who knows the game better!!
Attractions/ Effects!!
Tasn e drama!!
Broken Souls!!!
Betrayed!!
Half Kiss!!
Accident!
Growing attachment!!
Hidden Secrets!!
Treatment!!
A magic of love!!
Blackmailer!!!
Changing Circumstances!!
A stage ahead!!
Forgiveness!!
Clarification!!
Attachment!!
Fear and Feelings!!
Pain in Rain!!
His fear!!
Badalte haalat!!
Love Realisation!!
Her stubbornness!!
His decision!!
Phaasle!!
Mission Confession!!
Start of jealousy.
Loosing controls!!
Dard - e - ishq.
Tu hi hai Aashiqui..
Judaai.
Confession.
A dreadful Past.
Coming out from the Darkness.
Someone..
Breakfast together.
Moods.
His music.
Special shoutout..
Tu hi hai.
Little Jealousy!!
Our Island!!
Accepting changes.
Love You.
Secret Plans.
Syrup.
Lighten up.
His Surprise.
Feeling Love.
Discussion..
Fights.
Her Love.
Laal Ishq.
Lost enemies.
Bloody hands.
Fear.
I can never hate you.
Mysterious lady.
Where is she?
Lady gaga.
EPILOGUE..

Forever darkness!!!

7.8K 840 73
By meera_sengupta

Caution - it's a story, don't take it seriously. As i already said it's not a cute love story, at least not for now. Do not hate please.

Ch - 6

Taking her car sana rushed towards the nearby police station of her area and says by moving towards the inspector, "S.. sir i need to complain. There's some goons attacking in my house. Please come." Inspector nodded and says by handing over a the phone to her, "Take it madam, this call is for you."

Colliding brows in confusion sana take the phone and says, "Hello.." "How's the journey to police station muffin? Done or wants to try some more?" Said sidharth from the other side. Sana gulped her saliva and look at the inspector who is smirking at her.

Sidharth says, "Come home fast baby, your ex..fiance needed a doctor very urgently. Do you coming or i send him in complete rest in piece? And after him i have your mother also in line." Sana nodded in no and says in a shivering voice, "N.. No please don't do anything, i.. am coming... Please.."

She put the phone and rashly drive towards the house, her eyes turns red due to continuous crying. Her family is in danger there and she is helpless, police also didn't help her. Tears of agony continuously fall from her eyes.

Reaching home she rushed inside and shocked to see vikrant lying on the floor unconscious, blood oozing from his hands. She going to move towards him when sidharth says, "Stay away from him and stand still there. He is not dead yet but now his and your mother life is in your hands muffin."

Sana look at his eyes with full of hate, pain, anger in her eyes, where he look at her with a winning proud, obsession and an unknown thing which he don't know. "What do you want from me?" Asked sana with a heavy voice. Sidharth nodded his head smiling and says, "Intelligent , i like people who talk in point."

She roll her eyes to the other side, he narrows his brows and shot on the air. Sana immediately turn her gaze towards him and then her mother. "Not yet, but dare not to roll your eyes on me again. If you want them alive." Closing her eyes in pain she look at his emotionless face.

He put his gun down and says, "I will tell you directly what i want. I want you muffin, you have to come with me right now." Sana look at him without blinking, it's feels like someone snatch the floor beneath her feet . Her whole world is upsides down in some hours.

The place where her giggles echoed, now filled with the sound of guns. Her mother sit helplessly in a corner continuously shedding tears that she can't able to do anything for her daughter. An unconscious body fall in front of her, who is in this condition without having any fault.

But what is her fault in all this, never ever she done anything wrong with anyone. Her perfect happy life is turn into a worst because of him. She cursed her that day when she stop for treating him who is going to give her pain in future. Every time she look at his face, her heart filled with an extreme hatred.

Taking a breath she says with so much difficulty, "For how many days i have to go with you?" Her mother look at her in shock and says, "No sana, you will not go with him. My life is not important than you, please go run from here. I never able to forgive myself if something happens with you."

Sana closed her eyes, she can't able to see her mother in this condition. Her heart is cried so loudly but none can hear it. Sidharth stand up from the sofa , moving near her he inhaled the drug, her scent and says, "Forever." Aadi who is standing there quite till now look at sidharth in a jerk.....

He never get obsessed about any girl,that person who never look at any girl for the second time, is talking about forever. Sana lift her wet eye lashes towards him in a jerk, she is also shocked. It means that her life is going to end today because with him every second is like hell.

"What?" Finally the only word escape from her mouth. He nodded and says, "Yes, you heard right muffin. Your this fucking scent is like drug and i am badly addicted to it now. So, i need my doses every freaking day,.... " Sana look at him with blank expression, there's nothing left for her to say because no matter what she say. Her fate is decided now.

He snatched the brightness from her life and pushed to a forever darkness. Her mother crying continuously and begging to sidharth for her daughter but seems he is being a deaf. Sana control her tears and look at her mother, "No mumma please don't cry, aapko meri kasam. No need to bend down in front of him."

Sidharth take out a paper from aadi's hand and says by throwing it on Sana, "sign on it, and doesn't matter you read it or not because at the end you need to sign." Bending down Sana hold the paper on her hand and shocked to read it.

After all this still she is shocked because he is planning to kill her today itself. She look at him with narrowing brows, he smirks and says, "Want me to explain? Fine i will do that for you."

Said sidharth put hands on his pocket and says, "According to this, i buying you today and be your owner. From today you will be mine and i can do whatever i want with you." Sana turn her gaze towards her mother who is fainted there, her tears are dried on her eyes now.

She stand there dead, yes a like dead people who is breathing. Never did she think that someday her life is finish like this. He move near her and forward a pen, without looking at him she hold it sign the papers.

Smirking sidharth snatch the paper from her hand and says, "See, one can buy anything from money. I proved you wrong muffin." Sana didn't want to look at him anymore, she just stare at the floor without blinking. He do all this just for proving himself right..

Because of one statement he finished her, holding her hand he says to his mens, "Admit both of them in hospital and tell mrs. Gill that she can't able to see her daughter anymore. " Said he drag sana with him to the car and move towards the mansion.

She is just sitting still on the backseat looking lifelessly out of the window without blinking. Her face is filled with the mark of dried tears, she lost everything today. He crushed her self respect under his feet by treating him like a thing which he buy a minute ago.

Few days back she planning to enter an another beautiful phase of life, which he completely change into a nightmare. A nightmare which none want to be in real. From now she is going to spend the rest of her life like a dead person. Why he comes in her life? Why snatch her all happiness?

She hate him to the core of her heart, a hate that will only increase in every second. His presence feels like, someone stabbing on her heart. He said that her smell is a drug for him, but his scent is like a poison for her.

After sometimes the car enter inside a huge gate, from the entrance guards are standing there. Crossing a fountain, the car is stop in front of a big mansion which is not look less than a palace.

Sidharth look at sana who is staring at one direction without blinking, rolling eyes he get down and says by opening her door, "Come outside fast, i don't have the whole night. " Sana flinched by his sudden voice, she get down without looking at him and finally roll her eyes to the place where she is.

But it didn't excite her nor her feeling changes. Sidharth grab her arm and move inside, she go with him without any word. They enter inside a big hall, which is also filled with guards. A huge stairs is in the between of the hall.

He move upstairs by dragging her through arm, enter inside a room he left her., "This is the place where you going to live from today." Sana standing there looking downward without saying anything.

He gritted his teeth, he clenching her jaw and says by made her look towards him, "Keep some rules in your mind naaz. First whenever i ask you anything, give me answers in words."

"Second, dare not to roll your beautiful eyes on me. I hate that. Third, you will do whatever i says without any further question. Remember clearly that i am your owner. Forth, as you already resigned your job. That's good because you are not going outside from this house ever."

"Fifth, never dare to question me back or unfollow my order. You already see how worst i am. I hope you don't want to see more. Keep all this in your mind." Said he leave her. Sana just look at him emotionless.

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 28.3K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
603K 32.7K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
561K 33.2K 50
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
2.3M 118K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...