Oh prince harry!

By penelopefletch

Harry and his wife deal with the royal life More

Oh prince harry! - Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 5.
Chapter 6

Chapter 4

1.3K 20 0
By penelopefletch

Katy's POV

I woke up to the sound of a thud , "urghhh" , I groaned loudly. It was only 4 am , i couldn't go back to sleep knowing a killer may be on the loose so I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. "Harry!" I said so loudly I'm sure William and Kate heard it from next door.

"Shhhh beautiful ,you'll wake the neighbours" he said not really meaning it.

"Are you leaving me?" , I said immediately regretting the words as they slipped out of my mouth

" No babe I'll never leave you " he said soothingly almost whispering the words.

I didn't ask why he came back, I was just glad he had. We ended up talking about serious things like starting a family and the trivial things like how many layers our cake was going to be. All my feelings about Grant were still there , but I loved Harry way more .

"Oh crap!", harry shouted.

"What is it?", I replied worryingly .

"I kinda forgot to mention something, we are meeting granny tomorrow , well I guess today", he sheepishly said.

I gulped if I thought meeting Charles was hard well let's just say I really wasn't looking forward to this meeting. I faked a smile and said ,"what time, Harry?"

"Ummm half six ", he said chuckling a little to himself.

"That leaves me a hour to get ready!", I said angrily

"Whoops", he said putting his arms up as if to defend himself.

"Well guess I better hit the shower then", I said starting to undress slowly ,teasing him as his eyes grew wide as if on cue.

"Wait!!!", Harry exclaimed

"What?", I said impatiently

"I think I should join you , you know to save time ", he said smirking to himself now that he had an excuse.

I wasn't prepared to waste time teasing him so I sighed and said"well come on then".

30 minutes later we both stumbled out of the shower feeling mighty pleased with ourselves. I won't go in to detail but let's just say I had a lot of fun making up with him.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.3M 56K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
79.2K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...