wish I was bad at math

By alexia-ny

Estelle lives in the middle of London and has no problems in life until the math teacher stops her and asks h... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
author's note :(
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
author's note

twelve

2.6K 53 43
By alexia-ny

(in honor of Louis piercing his ear. 😍)

after setting the table and preparing dinner with Ms.Partridge while chattering about everything Mr.Partridge came home. 

he walked into the kitchen and saw Estelle cooking with his wife, he greeted them and he looked at Estelle and said: 

"you must be Estelle, aren't you?"

"yes, yes I am sir, it's a pleasure to meet you!" she answered. 

"Louis has told me all about you."

she blushed and replied: 

"only good things I hope" 

"oh definitely," he said while going to the dinner table. 

"hey son," he said to Louis. 

"Hi, dad! Uhm dad could you please don't say embarrassing things about me at dinner. because that's awkward so just don't." he said while he rubbed his neck and looked at his feet. 

"sure" Mr.Partridge answered while chuckling. 

"well," Ms.Partridge said "dinners ready" 

 she called everyone to come to dinner and sat at the table together. everyone served each other a bit of everything and Estelle was really comfortable and happy. she missed her sister being in London and having such dinner with her own parents and sister. Estelle was shaken out of her mind by Issie who asked her a question. 

"Sorry?"

"do you have any siblings?" Issie asked again. 

"Uhm yes, I got one sister, Jules, who is twenty and who studies in Paris." 

"Woah, cool! so have you been to Paris?" Millie asked in amazement. 

"Uhm yes,  I was thirteen but I wanted to ask my parents if I could visit her this vacation, but I need to go with them to Bordeaux. Visiting my grandparents" 

"your family lives in France?" Mr.Partridge asked. 

"a part of my mom's side. she grew up in Marseille and then moved to Bordeaux where she studied and then later went to London and stayed there. "

the family watched her with amazement. she laughed silently. and looked at her plate

"so you can speak French?" Louis asked with a smirk. 

she looked up and stared right into Louis' eyes. 

"un peu*"

the family laughed, and they ate further. 

and then Louis broke the silence. 

"I want to pierce my ear," he said.

everyone looked up and looked at him. 

"I-what?" his mom started. 

"yes, here in my right ear" he pointed to his ear. 

ms. Partridge looked at her husband. he looked back and started:

"uh...sure. for me no problem" 

"well... okay then. Estelle, what do you think of that?" 

"me? oh well," she looked at Louis who was staring at her with a face please-help-me-get-what-i-want. 

"i.. think it's cool. saw it a lot on Pinterest." she gave Louis a smile and he smiled back. 

"Okay, Estelle will you go with him to a piercer?" Ms.partridge asked

"sure, if that is what you would like" she answered back with a warm smile. 

"Estelle, is there an hour you need to be home from your parents?" Mr.Partridge asked. 

"uh no, my parents aren't home" she answered. 

"Are they back in Bordeaux?" Louis asked. 

"Uhm no... they went to see some friend" 

"oh, good"

"Are your parents a lot in Bordeaux?" Ms.Partridge asked. 

"yes, two or three weeks in a month, and then the rest in London." 

"oh, aren't you really lonely then?" Millie asked.

"well, no I see my friends a lot and I see them every holiday and it's not like I never see them." 

"so you're spending Christmas in London with your parents then?" Louis asked. 

"uh in London yes but not with my parents. New Year's Eve I do spend with my sister and parents in Bordeaux." 

"How so, if I may ask." Ms. Partridge asked.

"well, there's some problem with the flights to Bordeaux so I can only go there 3 days after Christmas,"  Estelle answered.

"Why don't you spend Christmas with us then?" Mr.Partridge asked. 

wait what, she thought to herself. 

"oh no no... Christmas is a family holiday. I'm not going to ruin that for you." she answered. 

"well, it's as you say a family holiday, and your family isn't there then. So we would like it to spend it with you." ms. Partridge replied. 

"i- I don't know. I don't want to be a bother to you" Estelle replied. 

"oh don't be so silly dear" 

"I'll discuss it with my parents. ok?" 

"Great!" Millie replied. 

at that moment her phone rang she saw it was her mom. 

"oh, do you mind?" 

"no not at all" Ms.Partridge answered. 

she picked up the phone and walked out of the dining room. 

"hey mom" 

"Hey, sweetie! everything ok there?" 

"yes, why?" 

"well your dad and I are home a bit earlier and you aren't home so we thought something had happened." 

"oh no not at all.. they asked me to stay for dinner. so that's why I'm not home yet." 

"ah... that's why. well then that's a reason more to ask or that dinner at our place" 

"yes mom, I'll ask it," she said while rolling her eyes. 

"Great, see you" 

"bye" 

"Everything all right?" Louis asked.

"yes!" she said while she shoved back to the table. 

"um... it's my mom... she just really likes to meet you so she wonders if you guys would like to have dinner at our place." 

she was cringing at herself... god this was awkward. 

she looked up at the parents of Louis. 

" oh we would love to!" she exclaimed. 

they arranged everything and decided that they would come tomorrow between 6:30 and 6:45 pm. she helped clean the table and do the dishes and then she said: 

"well, it was really nice to be here. but it's already late and I really need to go." 

"Oh yes, sure!" ms. Partridge answered

"the meal was delicious, thank you that I could stay" 

"absolutely no problem, please talk with your parents about Christmas I really don't want you to spend it alone, ok?" 

"sure, I will!"  

ms. Partridge gave her a hug 

"see you tomorrow, Estelle" 

"see you tomorrow, Mr.Partridge" 

Louis walked her to the door. 

"well see you tomorrow, Shortie!" 

"see you!" 

"will you Saturday go to the piercer with me?" 

"if that is what you want, Louis, sure" 

"Great, see you tomorrow Shortie" 

"goodnight!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 324 30
โ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ...
7.9K 130 24
โœช โ™ก โ˜… louis partridge x reader โœช โ™ก โ˜… start date: 25. 06. 2022 end date: 27. 07. 2022
161K 3.3K 27
โYou quite literally fell for me.โž โWhatever, thanks for catching me, Partridge.โž When Lexi is asked to give Louis, the new boy, a tour of the schoo...
39.5K 552 27
louis partridge x reader fanfic ig :) ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผถ๏ผน ๏ผฅ๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง started: 08/05/2021 Finished: 09/07/2021 1k reads at 03/06/2021