𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁�...

By cvriovs

❝But you said friends shouldn't have sex...❞ I muttered breathless, my head clouded with so much need, when h... More

aesthetics + playlist + info
2 · shrimp energy
3 · have a good day
4 · text me
5 · do you read stuff?
6 · she's just a friend
7 · strawberry soaps
8 · two can play
9 · sex trivia
10 · not safe for work
11 · pasta and secret glimpses
12 · drive her home
13 · ghosts of the past
14 · ice cream
15 · trésor
16 · sink
17 · a lie and a truth
18 · keyword: might

1 · dry as sahara

101K 1.4K 1.2K
By cvriovs

𝑑𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 A_N_Lemnwi,
𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑒, 𝑎 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑢𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑝𝑢𝑡𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑓𝑓-𝑡𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑐 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎 <3 𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢

__________________________

The first ten chapters need major editing changes, but I promise the content gets better <3

but if you want better content with a strong plot, go read my other book 'pretense'

__________________________

may 31st, 2023 REMINDER:
the love interest is not a straight man—he never was and
he never will be.
he is a bisexual man who has dated both men and women
in the past and if you're gonna be a bitch about it, kindly fuck off and don't read my book. at. all.
all the homophobic
and r- word / any type of rude, offensive comments
will be deleted. trust you will be muted/blocked, too.
thank you.
happy reading, baddies <3

AFTER a good twenty minutes of being wrapped against each other, a string of light snores spilled through his slightly ajar lips as Daniel fell into deep slumber, his back facing me. I couldn't help but try to suppress my groan, still feeling a burning ache between my legs.

He didn't even wait for me to climax and moved away from me as soon as a satisfied moan escaped his lips. Then, he briefly kissed me good night, leaving me utterly disconcerted.

He was probably tired from his hectic working hours. The bags shadowing his eyes were a solid proof of that so I shouldn't blame him for not pulling me into a hug and talk about his day like he used to. I should be grateful because this was the first time in four weeks that we had sex.

Most of the time we spent making out was interrupted by emergency calls from his work and he couldn't simply postpone them when someone's life was in danger.

Like Tina said before, I should've considered these things before giving a chance to the idea of dating a doctor with a schedule in which an off day was only saved for rare occasions.

But I knew better than to complain because he always made it up to me by taking me out on surprise dates, the next better than the last one, and I couldn't wish for a better boyfriend since he listened to me rumble and offered me a shoulder to cry on when I was discernable.

We didn't have a problem except his stamina which dropped south, since January last year, when he agreed to work over-time to impress his boss, and even though I admired his devotion to his painfully active job, I sometimes wanted to scream into his face to quit it and give me all of his time.

Even with my thoughts running loose, sleep couldn't overtake me easily and the possibility was solely of my cunt being still needy and pleading for a release. Huffing out a breath of disappointment, my right thumb snuck under the covers, finding its way towards my soft bundle of nerves.

I pressed on it with enough pressure to feel my clit soften and drew a slow circular motion around it. Then, my right middle finger joined in, feeling my entrance soaking. As I imagined it was him fucking me, I teased myself further, plunging two fingers in and out of me. When I couldn't hold my raging urge in, I thrust three digits all the way inside my core.

With my thumb still in charge, I continued fingering myself till my walls clenched around my fingers and I let out a low moan. Shit, I was close. I bit down on my lip as I felt the familiar heat build up inside me, and in a swift minute, I was whispering his name, falling from my own high.

It wasn't as satiable as a real orgasm, but this had to do, considering there was no way I could wake him up, and demand another round when he'd have to wake up five A.M. tomorrow. With workload full on his hands, the last thing he needed was a nagging, clingy, sex-crazed girlfriend who didn't understand him.

᮫ ᮫ ᮫

I pulled the covers to my neck, feeling the chilly October breeze touch my skin, when I stirred awake.

I rolled over to him only to find the side empty and the sheets cold. He'd probably gotten up without waking me up. It must've been hours ago since he'd left for work. Sometimes, he'd have to go in the middle of the night whenever his presence was required at the hospital. Stupid randomised working hours.

My hand searched for my phone under the sheets. It's eight already. Why had I overslept? But it's not a problem since it's Friday for me. When I turned my phone on, I was met with a message from Tina.

Tina: hey, wanna hang with me?

Sara: girl, you know, I can't. I have work to do.

That was a lie. God knew in which state my mind would doom when I got drunk. And the aftermath was even worse; migraines all day with a hellish feeling.

Frankly, I missed my wild nights, but I didn't want to trouble Daniel, and tell Tina to dial his number because I'd be too drunk to even walk, when he had to prioritize his job. I hated myself since I'd become too uptight lately. Too much for Tina's liking and, as she said, it was unlike the college me at all.

Tina: okay, but I'll come over at noon.

I smiled. She wouldn't give up, would she? I already knew she was gonna lecture me how it was unladylike to not loosen up once in a while and that I needed to have fun while I was still young.

Yawning as I stretched my limbs lazily, I entered the bathroom, freshened up and went to the kitchen with my stomach gurgling in hunger. While I was cooking myself breakfast, I made a mental list of a few things I had to do and that included enduring Tina's hour long pep talk and attempting to deny her request to have a night out. Also, I needed to stay sober considering Daniel was taking me out tonight.

When Tina showed up, I'd finished doing laundry and was sitting in the couch, reading the last chapter of an erotic novel I bought last week.

I rolled my eyes and groaned as I placed the book on the couch to go outside when I heard several inceptions of loud horn coming from the outside and I already knew it was Tina who tended to dramatise things a bit.

Her arm grasped around a paper bag and she was wearing a yellow plaid sun dress with her light brown hair down her smooth, porcelain shoulders. I kind of dreaded over my old blouse and grey sweat pants. Tina always said if a natural disaster happened, then, she would like to die fashionably rather than looking mediocre.

As soon as I let her in, she pulled me into a hug, choking the air out of my system. Majority of the time when someone pulled me into one, I just stood there awkwardly, managing a smile as I silently screamed 'help'. I wished I was a hug lover who could return tight hugs without feeling clueless. Growing up in a family where no one was affectionate made me this way. Though my grandma was a charitable hug giver, that didn't count since she passed before I reached eight.

"Ugh, Tina..." I breathed out, patting her back.

"I just missed you so much. It's been two months since we last hung out," she said with a small smile, pulling away from me.

"I know."

I said, leading her inside the house, biting my lip since I didn't have a good enough explanation why I was becoming uptight lately and I denied it when Tina pointed out over the phone, but she was right.

Once we reached the counter, I helped her set her stuff on it. Unsurprisingly, she'd bought gin and tonic bottles along with Mexican takeout.

"It's just that Daniel gets worried when I become super drunk. You know, I hate it when he gets upset."

Tina's blue eyes widened and her lips pursed together, ready to argue with me, but I beat her to it. "How's things with Amy?"

"I'd rather not talk about it," she pressed her lips in a firm line, shrugging, as she searched for glasses in the cupboard. She continued as she filled tonic in a glass before filling another one. "I'll get back to you when she actually tells me what she wants."

Amy had been her girlfriend since sophomore year and they were on-off, dating other people, but they eventually got back together. Tina was confident in her beauty, but the thought that Amy might leave her for a man someday terrified her so much.

And she'd told me Amy had been seeing a coworker whilst they had broken up two months ago. Even though Amy found a new boyfriend, she still flirted with Tina, using a pathetic excuse that she couldn't get over her easily.

As much as Tina loved to pretend it didn't bother her, I could see the hurt in her eyes. So, I managed to make her confront Amy and let her know she wasn't okay with being a second option.

I nodded. She, then, offered me a glass out of habit.

"No, I can't."

She rose her eyebrow but didn't push me further. She said she'd enjoy lunch later and that she needed alcohol to forget about her relationship crisis. We'd went to sit on the couch and, thankfully, she was distracted enough that she hadn't urged me to go out. Then, out of nowhere, her eyes bulged, letting out a gasp.

"You read those?"

I was confused for a moment until' I followed her gaze to see the book I'd read earlier half closed between us.

"Well, it's for research purposes, you know, I wanted to know why these kind of stuff are so popular," I swallowed, trying to not embarrass myself.

"I know you're a huge nerd but didn't think you'd ever touch these sort of books. You read it for fun or you read to quench your thirst?" she suppressed a knowing smile, but the glint in her eyes showed she knew a great deal of what I was up to.

"It's not that Daniel isn't satiating me. I just read it for fun."

She giggled, taking a sip from her glass, as she leaned back in the soft cushion. "Did I even question his sexual ability?"

That time, it was my turn to grab the glass she was holding and downed it in a second. I couldn't tell her I was frustrated, both sexually and emotionally. Because my situation was even more pathetic than her dilemma.

From talking shit about her boss to newly released sex toys, our chat was all over the place and we'd accidentally forgotten to eat lunch and the alcohol took full control over us. Before I could notice, my vision was unsteady and the pit of my stomach churned. Damn, I was drunk.

"God, hahaha... you know my vagina feels so dry like a sahara because he's not man enough to fuck me properly." I hiccuped as I whispered though we were the only people in this house, then spilled half of my glass on her dress.

"Oops!" I laughed, filling probably my eleventh or sixth shot, I wasn't sure. "I'm sorry, babe. Hang with me tonight, please."

Tina shook her head as she tittered. "Yes, you and I go out. You find a better dick, yeah?" she slurred on her last word, and her face split into two as I stared on.

I nodded furiously. Then, before I could down another glass, I almost passed out. I heard Tina call my name, and then I heard noises.

And I remembered I slapped her contorted face (weird enough her hair changed into that of sandy blonde) as I sat up. I didn't even know why I did that. And nothing happened after seeing a few snippets of images, and I knew a huge headache was creeping on its way to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 7.3K 74
WARNING: ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ High and descriptive sexual content, strong language, and substance use. Recommended for 18+ readers. Read at your discretion. "I...
338K 3.6K 24
This story is really HOT. Like really really really HOT. It's essentially about a college student learning about her hidden desire to submit to a man...
71.5K 2.2K 38
~ BOOK ONE; Aviritia Lust ~ ~ BOOK TWO; Eden James ~ ⚠ In the works of being Rewritten ENTIRELY! However, I will NOT be posting anything to do with t...
123K 5.4K 33
The apocalypse came; firstly only with the side effects of another world war, the radioactive making people sick and poisoning the air and food, but...