Captain Amelia x Male reader

By Jet_The_Knight

You all remember that old movie Treasure Planet? Yeah...me too. She's the reason I'm so picky about women... More

Chapter 1: Hired able body
Chapter 2: Attempted desertion
Chapter 3: Ready to make way.
Chapter 4: Dinner for two.
Chapter 5: Solar
Chapter 6: Mutiny
Chapter 8: A lonesome navigator.
Chapter 9: Captured
Chapter 10: Captain Flint's Trove
Chapter 11: Songs and revelry
Chapter 12: Goodbyes and New Adventures
Chapter 13: An Able Crew
Chapter 14: The newfound passage.
Chapter 15: "Where all things are forgotten"
Chapter 16: Nightmares
Chapter 17: Memories
Chapter 18: Special moment
Chapter 19: The Nemesis

Chapter 7: Delirious desire

6K 144 67
By Jet_The_Knight

*In this Chapter, Something peculiar happens, which causes Amelia to be more adamant on showing her affections in the most strangest of ways.*

(Y/n) groaned as felt the longboat being pushed off of him.

What a horrible landing.

(Y/n) popped his neck and attempt to stand but found he couldn't

Amelia was laid in his lap groaning in pain as well.

"Fuckin hell." (Y/n) muttered as he rested his hand on his head in pain.

"Language please." Amelia warned softly still dazed.

"Captain?" (Y/n) asked bewildered.

"Yes Mr.(L/n)?" Amelia asked as she looked up at him with a soft smile.

Then realization struck her, panic and distrust took over.

She shot up to her feet and groaned in pain from the swift action.

"Oh goodness, that was more fun than I ever want to have again." Doppler said as he got to his feet.

Amelia chuckled.

"Not one of my gossamer landings Ah!" Amelia gripped her side and fell to her knees barely catching herself.

(Y/n) watched as Amelia was helped to her feet by Jim and Doppler.

"Oh don't fuss." Amelia said as she stumbled only for Doppler to catch her.

(Y/n) looked away from the group as he leaned against the longboats in slight jealousy and sadness mixed with shame.

(Y/n) felt his long (H/c) hair drop into his face and on his shoulders, he groaned in annoyance as he searched the ground for his tie.

(Y/n) tied his hair back again letting the same strands stay in his face leaving a part in the middle so that the long strands may cover his scars (but not so well.)

Author's Note: *think Edward Kenway hairstyle but if you don't like that ignore this whole bit. I prefer it cause it would fit the pirate old times new future style.*

(Y/n) scratched his face his stubble aggravated him he forgot to shave before they departed.

Not that he had time anyway.

 "A cup of tea and I'll be right as rain. Mr. Hawkins.." Amelia looked over at Doppler then was confused and looked over at the real Mr. Hawkins.

"The map if you please." Amelia asked politely barely keeping her eyes open.

Jim fished the metallic ball that was the guide to the treasure out his pocket, this was the first time (Y/n) had bare witness to it.

Then it floated and shifted into that tiny sentient blob.

The blob let out a tiny cackle of laughter as it flew around Jim.

"Morph!? Morph where's the map!?" Jim asked 

The blob formed into a pile of rope and demonstrated how the ACTUAL map fell into it.

"IT'S BACK ON THE SHIP!?" Jim exclaimed as the blob flew around him and Doctor Doppler whilst Jim attempted to catch it.

"Stifle that blob and get low." Amelia growled softly to the group 

The group took cover under the destroyed longboat as another flew by above scanning the trees.

Amelia peered up from the Longboat and turned to the group.

"We need a more defensible position, Mr. Hawkins! Scout ahead." Amelia ordered as she went to hand him her pistol.

"Wait! I'll go Jim's too young-"

"I was not speaking to you pirate." Amelia growled at (Y/n) surprising him.

(Y/n) looked down and stepped aside and walked off to the edge of the treeline.

Jim gave a worried glance at (Y/n) before taking the pistol.

"Aye Captain." Jim said in determination.

Amelia let out another pained yelp and fell to her knees again, the rifle in her hand no longer supporting her.

"Steady. Steady. Now let us have a look at that." Doctor Doppler said as he helped Amelia to the ground and attempted to provide medical aid.

(Y/n) winced at Amelia's pained yelp and gritted his teeth.

Fuck this.

(Y/n) walked back over to his comrades and stepped over Amelia and snatched the rifle from the ground and slung it over his shoulder.

"Where do you think..you're going!" Amelia shouted at (Y/n) who didn't even falter keeping his stride.

"To find some food." (Y/n) said simply.

"No, that's not important right now. Come back here we need to...stay together, that's an order!" Amelia exclaimed as he grew farther away.

"You don't speak to pirates remember? Which means I don't take orders from you." (Y/n) stated sharply, it was a low blow but he could help but say it. It hurt to be ignored by her so he was going to give her the same treatment.

Amelia blinked in disbelief and stared at his retreating form as (Y/n) slowly disappeared from sight. It did hurt. His words, they had stung and she didn't know why it stung it just...did.

And it made her regret her words, strangely enough.

He deserved to give an explanation at least.

Amelia pulled herself to her feet, much to the doctor's dismay.

"Captain you really must rest! Moving is not the best idea in your condition." Doppler scolded.

"Where did (Y/n) go?" She asked still dazed then remembered the direction and stumbled towards it.

Amelia didn't even make it twenty yards into the forest when a strange plant released a thorn in the shape of a dart from it's stem and shot it into her arm.

Amelia gasped in pain and yanked it out as she fell again.

The Doctor finally caught up to her and looked her over and returned her to the longboat.

"That was a very stupid idea Captain! What were you thinking!? You could have been killed by who knows what kind of animals or plant life."

Amelia looked up at the good Doctor with needle thin shaped pupils.

"I...was..finding...my mate.." Amelia slurred out.

"(Y/n) is your what?" Doppler asked confused mate? What did she mean by that? Did she mean her friend or... 'Mate' Mate.

Amelia cooed at hearing (Y/n)'s name happily as she drifted in and out of consciousness.

Doppler put a hand to his head in utter confusion.

(Y/n) needed to get back here ASAP. 

Not long after, (Y/n) did return with no food or water to speak of and was not in any mood to hear Amelia rant about his departure.

But surprisingly, she reacted differently to his return.

Upon glancing at him in dazed eyes she lit up with energy and flung herself into his arms making him drop the rifle in order to catch her.

"(Y/n)! Oh I missed you terribly, please don't run..off like that again. I was..so scared..." Amelia said to him in half lidded eyes as she smiled at him and hugged him holding him close to her as he held her in a bridal carry.

"Doc?" (Y/n) asked bewildered and very very startled and confused.

Doppler only gave a shrug that screamed 'I have no idea what in the universe is wrong with her.'

Amelia let out a pleased chuff as she inhaled his scent, the scent of blood, sweat and the familiar smell of (Y/n).

She memorized the scent and locked it away in her mental vault of things she loved and held most dear.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened as he felt her bury herself deeper into his hold.

"She has been acting strange ever since she attempted to go search for you, she had this in her hand." Doctor Doppler produced a thorn in the shape of a dart from his pocket and took a step forward to show (Y/n).

Amelia didn't take too kindly to that.

Upon seeing the movement from the corner of her vision, Amelia whipped her head in Doppler's direction and bared her teeth. Her feline ears flattened against her head.

Then she hissed at him possessively.

The sudden action startled Doppler making him flinch and raise his hands infront of him to protect himself from any attack.

"Mine." Amelia growled out in warning tightening her hold on (Y/n).

"Y-Yes Captain!" Doppler said submissively 

Amelia turned her head to bury it back into (Y/n)'s chest whilst keeping an eye on Doppler.

(Y/n) and the Doctor shared a shocked look.

What happened to Amelia?

Why was she acting so...

Feral.

*Uh oh! Amelia got stung by a strange plant making her act like a feral animal! What will (Y/n) and the good Doctor do? Where is Jim and who is he bringing back with him? We shall see! We shall see! Ya see?*

-Jet (The_Inquisitor)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.8K 35
❝ they hate each other. ❞ ❝ no they don't. not really.. ❞ - [james sirius potter x female oc]
7.8K 145 14
#1 in POTC - March 2017 This is a story about a girl, who falls in love with a horrible man. Can her sweet nature turn his cold heart into falling i...
1.2M 36.5K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
16.2K 374 37
~𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮�...