Popular (MCYT Skephalo Fanfic...

Galing kay ThatAmazingSis

Skeppy and BadBoyHalo are YouTube enemies. Each of them wishes they could top the other when it comes to bein... Higit pa

IMPORTANT
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Ten
Chapter Five
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Six
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Seven
Chapter 14
Chapter Eight
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Nine
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue
(A/n: my crown)
(A/n: If this book is a manga...)

Chapter Twenty Three

5K 202 580
Galing kay ThatAmazingSis

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Bad walks back to his house about a half hour after reuniting with Skeppy.

Bad was happy, finally being able to get back to his best friend after almost a whole decade.

He was humming happily as he unlocks his front door and opens it.

Then he heard the loud sound of something popping.

"Congratulations, Bad!!" Both George and Sapnap cheered, they're both holding confetti poppers and confetti of multiple colors are fluttering from midair onto the floor.

"Y-you guys!!" Bad giggled.

George tackles Bad into a hug and said, "I'm so happy for you, Bad!"

Sapnap's eyes were filled with tears of joy as he wipes them away and said, "I'm so glad you two are together again."

"Thanks, you guys." Bad hugs back to George and smiles. "Does Dream know?"

"Depends on A6D, cuz we haven't told Dream yet." George answers as he pulls from the hug.

"I'm gonna tell Dream now." Sapnap chuckles as he gets his phone out his pocket and calls him.

It rung for a few seconds before Dream answered.

"Hey, Dream." Sapnap smiles.

"Oh, hey, Sapnap. What's up?" Dream asks.

"We've got great news, Dream." George said excitedly.

"Yeah?" Dream said.

"Me and Skeppy are friends again." Bad announces.

"Wait, seriously?!" Dream asks in surprise. "Congrats, Bad! I'm happy for you."

"Thank you, Dream." Bad said.

"We need to celebrate." Dream giggles.

"Yeah we should!" George agrees.

"Come here, Dream!" Sapnap jokes, using the tone he uses when he was hunting Dream down in Minecraft Manhunt.

"Nooo! I don't wanna face reveal!" Dream laughs.

"Just wear a mask." George giggles.

"It's gonna be so hot though, especially in Florida." Dream says.

"Aww, pretty please??" Bad pleads.

"No means no, Bad." Sapnap said.

"Aww, you're right." Bad smiles.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

The next morning, after breakfast, Skeppy excitedly turned his computer on and opened his Twitter.

═══9:32 am, December 17, 2020═══

diamondderpman
bad
bad
bad
bad
darryyyyyyyyyyy
:D

muffinman
omg
yeah zak? :0

diamondderpman
wanna play some minecraft?

muffinman
sure :D
whaddya wanna play? survival, speedrun or server?

diamondderpman
lets try speedrun owo
call?

muffinman
ok :D

Skeppy immediately opened his Minecraft, TeamSpeak, and recording software.

Buddy joined your channel.

"Hey Zak!" Bad greeted joyfully.

"Hi Darry!" Skeppy greeted back happily. "So whose world you want, yours or mine?"

"Let's do yours." Bad answered gleefully.

"Okay! You don't mind if I record this, do you?" Skeppy asks.

"Oh, go ahead!" Bad smiles.

"Yayyy! Everyone's gonna love this, Darry!" Skeppy cheers.

"Yes, they will." Bad smiles.

Once Skeppy opened up the new world, Bad joined it and started recording and doing his intro.

"What is up, everyone! Okay, so in today's video, I'm joined by BadBoyHalo, who is one of the best Minecraft YouTubers I have ever known!" Skeppy smiles.

"Aww, thank you." Bad said, "Hi everyone!"

"We'll be starting our own survival world and try to speedrun and beat the game." Skeppy announces, "So quick grab your wood!!" With that, Skeppy starts mining a tree.

"Wha- oh we're starting already!" Bad was taken by surprise, which made Skeppy laugh, and starts mining another tree.

Once they finished chopping down multiple trees and mined a lot of stone and iron, they went travelling to find a lava pool to make their nether portal.

Eventually they found it in a desert. "Oh, there it is!" Bad spots it.

"Oh, cool! Okay, let's build it here." Skeppy gets his bucket ready. "How does that green blob do it?"

"Green blob?" Bad asked in confusion but he realized Skeppy was referring to Dream. "Oh, you mean Dream?"

"Yeah, Dream, whatever." Skeppy muttered.

Bad giggled, "Don't be mean to him, he's my friend."

"I know, I know." Skeppy giggled as well.

After building the portal and going through, they spawned in the Basalt Deltas. (which, as a reminder, is one of the worst Nether biomes there is btw >.>)

"Oh my goodness, there's lava everywhere." Bad mutters.

"Yeah, this is the worst biome, ugh." Skeppy groans as he carefully steps out of the portal.

They travelled around for a while, looking for a Nether Fortress while keeping track of their coordinates.

After a while of gathering enough Blaze Rods, the duo decided to return to the Overworld and gather many arrows and Ender Pearls to find the Stronghold and get to the End.

They safely returned back, and after a lot of trading with Cleric and Fletcher Villagers, they decided they're ready for the final battle.

After a few minutes of travelling, they came upon a plains biome and that's where the Eye of Ender went downward.

"Oh! It's here, it's here!" Skeppy brought his shovel and pickaxe out.

"Dig down!" Bad instructed.

Skeppy started mining down, and once he reached a stone brick staircase, he puts water so that Bad could get down and land safely.

They fought mobs on the way in finding the End Portal, they even split up in the Stronghold finding it, and eventually Bad found it and obstructed the Silverfish spawner the same time he said, "I found it."

"No you didn't." Skeppy jokes.

"I did, you potato!" Bad pouts.

"Okay okay." Skeppy laughs then asks, "Where are you?"

Bad opened his coordinates and says, "Uhh, I'm at 570 and 1027."

Skeppy checks his coordinates as well. "Oh, I'm actually kinda near. 'Kay, I'm heading over there." Skeppy makes his way to the coordinates.

Soon, Skeppy reaches there and puts his bed at the right side of the room. "Set your spawn."

Both Skeppy and Bad resetted their spawn and they walk up to the End Portal and looks over it.

"You ready?" Bad asks.

"Born ready." Skeppy smirks, and jumps down with Bad into the portal.

Timeskip brought to you by Bad's ten hour stream~

They were able to beat the Ender Dragon, while dying a few times due to some dragon's breath, Endermen, and failed MLGs, but they succeeded in beating the game.

"We did it!!" Skeppy cheered.

"Yes!!" Bad cheered as well.

"You're a great player, Darry!" Skeppy compliments.

"You too, Zak!" Bad compliments back.

Much later, Skeppy started editing the video. Bad left the TeamSpeak to let Skeppy focus on editing it well and also to hang out with George, Sapnap, and Rat.

A6D walks in the room and said, "Hey, Skep. How was it?"

"How was what?" Skeppy asked, pretending not to know.

"You know, speedrunning with Bad?" A6D grins.

"Sh-shut up." Skeppy pouts. "It was great..."

"Heh, that's good." A6D chuckles.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

23.5K 793 31
~George and his friends Karl and BadBoyHalo (Bad) are getting bullied by a group of boys , Dream, Sapnap , and Skeppy. They all find themselves caugh...
49.2K 3.1K 11
skephalo art school au in which darryl has synesthesia ! (featuring many semi-philosophical metaphors for the stars) word count: 11.5k there was a bo...
5.8K 270 19
!!!COMPLETED!!! Everyday flashes by in the blink of an eye with no spice to life. Arguably, the most valued thing in life, when it's missing, are you...
250K 10.4K 25
{#1 in skephalo - 09/04/2020] (cover art by katx-x on deviantart) ~ Zak Ahmed and Alice Cooper were the hot couple of the summer. It was the perfect...