ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ || ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴊɪʜᴏᴏɴ

By ellacruzfan

ᴛʀᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ #1 More

Characters:
~01~
~02~
~03~
~04~
~05~
~06~
~07~
~08~
~09~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 - LAST PART

~19~

3.2K 119 43
By ellacruzfan

Instagram

park_jngwoo
1 hour ago.

Caption: yay, the weather is cold (╥﹏╥)

971 likes

View more comments...

@b_yedam: so handsomee~

@kyukyuj: too bad, you don't have a girlfriend hehe peace

@j.hoon: just cover yourself in a blanket

@mashiho_qt: it's been so long since i last used insta

@sweet_hyuk: lemme hug you

@choi_ae.ra: make yourself warm :))
             @park_jngwoo replied: thanks noona~

sweet_hyuk
43 minutes ago.

Caption: so boring to be alone

Tap to view more comments...

@yoshinori: it's okay bro, I'm alone too ^o^

@hyunsuk_ch: come here bro, you barely visit to our house

@do_oyoung: (~‾▿‾)~ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ┏(^0^)┛

@junghwn: me tooo, im alone(〒﹏〒)

(can you request a name for jaehyuk's girlfriend? ◉‿◉  pls comment)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Aera's POV

I walked slowly as i made my way to the parking of our school. Hyunsuk always wait for me before going home. I remember what jihoon says just awhile ago. He says that he need to clear his image to me, what is that even mean?

"Noona!" I looked at my left as i saw jeongwoo waving at me, standing beside yedam, junkyu, jaehyuk and jihoon.

They all smiles and junkyu slap jihoon's arm and laugh. Jihoon approach me quickly, smiling widely, he's so handsome. He took my bag and lend his hand infront of me.

"We're going at your house, i already say to your brother that we're going to pick you up" he said.

My mouth form an 'o' and nod. I clung to his arm because it hurts a little and I don't know, i just want to feel his biceps. What am i even thinking? Erase erase! He help me to walk until we reach their car. Yedam open the car door at the passenger seat, smiling. I smile a bit and hop in. They are weird today.

Jihoon start to drive smoothly. I looked at the back and they are making themselves fit in the car.

"Hi aera" yedam said, so i looked at him and smile. "hello" i greeted back.

"By the way, what happened awhile ago? Haruto didn't tell me why do you have a scratch" jihoon asked confused, while taking a glance at me.

I avoid his gaze and look at the window. I cough a little. "It's probably nothing. I just saw an annoying bug so i run and then i stumbled to my own feet"

"Why do i feel like that you're lying?" He said and look straight into my eyes, worried.

"Hyung, why do you suspect her that she's lying? Aish that's a bad start for a relationship" jeongwoo said that makes me looked at him.

I laughed. "What are you saying, jeongwoo?"

Yedam twist his ear. "Don't mind him, aera" he said, laughing. Junkyu are smiling widely while looking at the front. Jaehyuk is holding his cellphone just smiling and waiting what will gonna happen.

"Ya, park jeongwoo" jihoon said laughing, and shake his head.

That's a bad start for a relationship? Oh, does it mean that that's a bad start for our friendship?

"Do you like jihoon hyung?" Junkyu asked so suddenly, looking at me. Huh?

"Hey junkyu, tss you're making her uncomfortable with your question" jihoon said right away.

"Uh, why are you asking?" I asked, giving a hint that i like him because i did not say no to his question.

"Jihoon likes you, noona" jeongwoo said right away.

Jaehyuk and junkyu get shocked while yedam slapped his arm. I looked at jihoon who's just smiling a bit while driving. Is it true? How can it be happen? I think i know it.

Is he going to play again with taeyang's feelings and then flirt with me?

"Well as you can see, we're friends" i said and smile a little.

Jaehyuk laughed. "Jihoon hyung, sad to say but i do have a feeling that she's going to reject you" he whispers but we heard it.

"Noona, it's okay, there's nothing wrong if you like jihoon hyung. Hyunsuk hyung will allow it" jeongwoo said.

"Yeah, just be together you know. You two can make a good couple" junkyu said pointing us both.

Yedam smiles. "Hyung, we almost do your part" he said, looking at jihoon. Jihoon shake his head and sigh but smile afterwards.

I scratch my nose in confused. Why are they teasing jihoon to me? Isn't he and taeyang are together? I don't know, she kissed jihoon and that makes me boiled up.

And now im going to admit it.

I knew it, im falling inlove with my brother's friend, jihoon.

"We're here" jihoon said and smile. After i took off my seatbelt, the car door opens revealing jihoon. Such a gentleman.

I look at the four boys who's jumping and tapping each other while looking at us. They're teasing.

"Ya, let's go inside. You guys are really hay" jihoon said, don't know what to mumbles. I smile at my mind, hoping that we really can be together.

We walked inside and went to the living room. They sit on the sofa with hyunsuk and i directly went to my bedroom, laying on my bed.

Jihoon's POV

I watched her as she walk upstairs while junkyu, yedam and jeongwoo are teasing me.

"Hyung, i already talked to her. Can you allow me now?" I asked to hyunsuk, facing him. The others stare at us.

"Yay, hyunsuk hyung let hyung already. She likes aera and you know that he's not the type of guy that have a guts to break a heart" yedam said.

"Jihoon hyung for the win" jeongwoo whisper, putting his hands in the air.

"Okay fine, tss. I know you're a good guy so okay I'll allow you and take care of her like how we treat her"hyunsuk said and smile a little.

"Yes sir!" I said and salute to him that makes them laugh. Junkyu slap my arm again, laughing. Can he stop?

Hyunsuk's mom appear and smile at us.

"Hi ma'am" i said, smiling widely. Junkyu laughs while the other giggles.

"Oh jihoon, it's been a while. Did you talk to aera already?" She said to me smiling that makes my heart flutter.

"Uh-h yes we talked awhile ago. Is there a problem?" I said, a little confused why did her mom knows that i want to talked to aera.

"I think there is, by the way you guys eat dinner with us. I'll cook something good" she said and went to the kitchen.

There is a problem?

"Jihoon hyung, talk to her already" jeongwoo whispers to me, a wide smile is plastered on his face. I looked around and saw her walking towards us. Damn, she's so beautiful.

"Hyung, let's go to your room and play games!" Junkyu said pulling hyunsuk to stand up and yedam follows.

"I'll play too!" Yedam said while jihoon, jeongwoo and jaehyuk stay on their position.

Junkyu stares at us when jaehyuk stand up so suddenly. "I think i want to play with them hehe"

"Hey park jeongwoo! Come with us, we know that you want to play" yedam said and laugh.

Jeongwoo looks at them. "I don't want hyung. I want to stay here with noona" he said and sit comfortably on the sofa.

Hyunsuk just scratch the back of his head and laughs.

"Let's go jeongwoo, jihoon needs a privacy" hyunsuk said and they go upstairs while jeongwoo pouts but still went upstairs.

Aish, that kid is really slow. I cough a little when we are the one who left here at the sofa. I looked at her, finding her looking at me too.

"Uhm, is there you want to talk about?" She asked softly. Park Jihoon, you can do this.

My heart beat race fast as she stares at me. She's probably waiting for my answer since about an hour ago. I took a deep breath.

"I just knew that taeyang said to you that I'm a flirt? And we're together?"

She smile a little. "Yes"

I shake my head in annoyance to that woman.

"It's not true?" She asked, but i can saw that she doesn't believe me that i didn't do it. She run her fingers through her hair and stare at me.

"Yes, it's not true. Ask hyunsuk hyung if you don't want to believe me" i said smiling a bit.

"So, you're not together?" she asked that makes me smile to my mind. I find it very cute.

"Sad to say but yes we're not and i don't love her anymore" i said straight to her.

She nods. "She kissed you awhile ago, huh?"

"Yeah but i pushed her wait--what? You saw us?" I asked shocked. She cover her mouth as she didn't intend to say it to me. I laugh at her expression.

She cough. "How could i not? Taeyang said that we should meet there"

That girl really planned to make aera dislikes me but sorry to her, i have friends who can help me.

"I can tell that you run after seeing us, am i right?"

She avoids my gaze. "Uh y-yeah, well i just can't take it to see someone kissing like duh we're in the school"

I laughed. "It's not kissing, she kissed me. So, i am an annoying bug now?" I teased.

"Oh stop it jihoon, it's not a big deal tss" i said.

She's so pretty and cute.

"Okay okay chill" i said and laugh a little, putting my hands infront.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 22K 76
started :: 2019.05.29 completed :: 2019.10.31 highest rankings:: #1 - watanabe #1 - yoshinori #1 - magnum #1 - jeongwoo #1 - ygnbg
72.2K 3.7K 23
💎 OPEN THE TREASURE BOX! 💎 Ha Yebin meets twelve boys on Treasure Hotline, all of them hoping to find their one true treasure with this dating plat...
659K 20.4K 200
♫ ‹ whatever you want, whatever you need › ♫ -♛ treasure headcannons, imagines, one-shots, drabbles and timestamps © 2021 - 2023 ALOHAJUN
17.7K 1.2K 21
❝𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐣𝐢𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧!❞ ❝𝐰-𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?❞ >𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭. >𝐥�...