We Weren't Acting

By LexiWexi18

Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expe... More

Copyright Disclaimer
Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Magic 8 Ball
Chapter 2 - The DM
Chapter 3 - Matching
Chapter 4 - Glam
Chapter 5 - Zoned Out
Chapter 6 - A blast
Chapter 7 - Supermodels
Chapter 8 - Truth Or Dare?
Chapter 9 - Pissed
Chapter 10 - Shit, I'm a mess
Chapter 11 - Jackpot
Chapter 12 - Attack
Chapter 13 - Chase
Chapter 14 - My Ass Is Numb
Chapter 15 - Boy
Chapter 16 - Sugar And Salt
Chapter 17 - Action
Chapter 18 - Sky & Oliver
Chapter 19 - What The Hell Is Wrong With Me?
Chapter 20 - Ten Kisses
Chapter 21 - Munchkin
Chapter 22 - The Article
Chapter 23 - Protective, but not possessive
Chapter 24 - AC
Chapter 25 - Diaper
Chapter 26 - Whatever Floats Your Boat
Chapter 27 - Impatient
Chapter 28 - Pothole
Chapter 29 - I Am The Boss Lady
Chapter 30 - She's My Butterfly
Chapter 31 - A superhero that was sadly taken down on a mission
Chapter 32 - Nah, nope, ew, and yuck
Chapter 33 - Our hands fit like puzzle pieces
Chapter 34 - Nosy Karen
Chapter 35 - Listerine
Chapter 36 - You make me feel like I'm dreaming
Chapter 37 - A dreamless sleep
Chapter 38 - I don't know man, I'm not a dog
Chapter 39 - I'm not an easy girl
Chapter 40 - That's a wrap
Chapter 41 - Leaked
Chapter 42 - Fake
Chapter 43 - This is exactly what he wants
Chapter 44 - BLOOD IS RED, YOU'RE FRIEND WAS ALMOST DEAD
Chapter 45 - White Rose
Chapter 46 - My slob look?
Chapter 47 - Hearing aid
Chapter 48 - A Show is better with more than one person watching.
Chapter 49 - Behind the scenes
Chapter 50 - The devil's hand
Chapter 51 - My light
Chapter 52 - Husband material
Chapter 54 - Mini Chris
Chapter 55 - Perfectly imperfect
Chapter 56 - Scream it from the rooftops
Epilogue - The goodbye
Author's Note
My new book!

Chapter 53 - Boys will be boys

78.9K 2.5K 2.2K
By LexiWexi18

Semi-edited 

Remember don't be a silent reader! Let me know if there are any mistakes. 

Sorry about the confusion with yesterday's update, I have no idea why it was repeated. I think it was a glitch, I hope it doesn't happen in this chapter.

It's been two crazy long months of travelling around the world on the Endlessly tour.

I've never appreciated the world before going on this trip. Going around the globe, I saw a variety of different cultures. The best part of it all was doing it with Chris. All the memories we made together we'll have forever in our minds.

The fans were amazing. All of them are so kind and supportive. More fans than I had expected showed up at the meet and greets and book signings.

Heavy police had to be present because of fans jumping over the barriers and attacking us. The amount of times Chris got jumped on but teen girls was scary but hilarious. Chris would screech like a little girl and run away, making the crowd erupt in laughter.

The nights while everyone was asleep in their homes, Chris and I were travelling around and exploring. Before we left Vancouver, Chris gifted me a light pink instax mini Polaroid camera. He said and I quote, "A gift to help you remember our memories better." I swooned and gave him a big kiss on the lips.

The amount of film we had to keep buying because we kept running out would concern anyone. However, I like the idea of hanging them up somewhere in the apartment.

By being on this tour me and Chris got absolutely no privacy, fans were on the hunt looking out for us two.

No touching that would lead onto suspicion was me and Chris's plan for two months. It worked, but it was so tempting. I took advantage of the times I could just run my hands through his hair. You don't realize how lucky you have it until it's taken away from you.

I wish we could just be a normal couple, holding hands, kissing, and hugging.

But that's a big no for us.

I will not lie and say isn't been easy seeing other beautiful girls flirting with your boyfriend and not being able to do anything. It's actually terrible.

I think I cut my tongue the amount of times I had to literally bite my tongue so I wouldn't say anything.

As for Mark's health, he was admitted out of the hospital a few weeks ago, but he's getting around in a wheelchair. There's a chance of him being able to walk again, he just needs to go to physiotherapy. I went back home and visited him a few times when I could get a chance. I helped him get used to moving around in his new apartment he bought before the incident. From the looks of things, he seems like in good spirits.

My dad over the past few months has continued to steal from me, I've added a little money in there so he won't suspect me having another one. It's worked so far, I mean my dad is stupid. But I thank God that he has tried nothing. Maybe he's going to leave me alone? I hope so.

I'm so thankful to have everything that I have in my life, I'm blessed and I know I don't realize that some days, but I am.

I feel like travelling the world and seeing how much joy this movie has brought people, made me feel very grateful to be a part of it.

Hearing the screams of excitement when me and Chris would walk in a room brought tears to my eyes, I know I mean a lot to most of my fans, but they truly don't know how much they mean to me.

However, being on tour for two months has gotten both me and Chris tired. That's why when we arrived in LA we went straight to his apartment and fell asleep in his king sized bed.

So that's where I am now, just arisen from my deep sleep. A smile graces my lips as I feel his deep breaths of his chest against my back. His muscular arm is wrapped tightly around my waist, pushing our bodies together. I can feel everything, and I mean everything. Damn, he's going to be the death of me.

Slowly adjusting myself to get comfier, I feel Chris stirring behind me; I turn my body and connect my gaze with his sleepy one.

"Hey butterfly," he whispers, tucking my hair behind my ear.

I smile at his small actions that make my heart flutter.

"Move in day," he whispers with a smile when I don't answer. I put my hands in the air as he grabs my waist and pulls me tight into him. "I'm so excited that we're going to live together."

I nod, unable to find words. Moving in with Chris is scary, but I think we're ready for this step. He's the one, I feel it in my bones.

Feeling his growing smirk on top of my head, he continues to whisper but more deep and husky, "Maybe we can even have a baby." Laughing, I slap him on the chest and sit crossed legged facing the man of the hour. "Were not having a baby!"

Chris sits up and gives me a pout, making him look even cuter with his bed head, "And why not?"

I've never met a man who would want to have a baby, it's usually the girl in the relationship who begs the guy.

Putting my fingers on my chin thoughtfully, I mock him, "Maybe because we started dating three months ago."

"You're the one." is all he says.

"I just moved into your apartment," I listened, crossing my arms against my chest, making his eyes travel lower.

"You're the only one," he repeats, grabbing my waist and pulling me up, making me straddle him. He leans against the headboard and gives me a firm look, "Nothing you list will make me change my mind why I wouldn't want to have a family with you."

Breathe Lola, breathe, calm your heart rate.

"I-um-I," I stumble with my words, shocked by his statement.

Running his finger up and down my thighs, he questions, "Is it that hard to believe I want to spend the rest of my life with you?"

Yes, I mean no.

I shrug my shoulders and glance down at my fingers shyly.

"I'm so in love with you Lola Wilston, and I would die right now if you said yes to having a baby with me." he says with so much passion and love.

Grabbing his face in my hands, I make sure he's paying attention to me, "Listen, I would love to have a baby with you, but after marriage."

Chris hops out of the bed, loose basketball shorts grace his long toned legs, he sighs dramatically with a smile on his face.

What the heck is he doing?

Getting down on one knee he grabs my hands and stares deeply into my eyes, "Lola Wilston would you do the honour and marry me?"

Raising my body on my knees, I laugh down at him playing along, "It would be my greatest honour."

A smile so big it could kill takes over his face as he jumps up and lands on top of me, making my back collide hard against the bed.

"Yes, yes, yes," he chants in my neck, placing light kisses over the surface.

"I say we get married tomorrow," I joke, tugging on his curly hair.

"I say we get married today so we can get to the baby making faster," he reasons, pulling away and walking towards the walk-in closet.

Does he think I'm actually serious? I have to be honest, if he got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife, I wouldn't even think twice.

"Where are you going?" I call out.

A second later his handsome head pokes out from the door, "Getting ready to get your stuff butterfly today's moving in day!"

***

Dropping the last box on the floor, I wipe my sweaty forehead with the back of my hand and place my hands on my waist, glancing around me as I wince at the messy apartment.

"These are the last boxes," Chris says as he and Tyler stride into the door and closes it shut behind him with his foot.

"Damn lady, how much stuff do you have?" Tyler groans, flopping down onto the couch next to where Mark lays.

"There's more stuff in the bedroom," my supposedly best friend remarks, smirking at me.

"I'm a lady, I have lots of clothes." I state walking to the kitchen, but not before sneaking a smack on Chris's butt. He yelps and tries to smack me back, but I swerve and avoid his giant heavy hand.

"Me and Lola are getting married tonight," Chris states once I come back into the living room with a bowl of chips, I sit down next to Mark, who cuddles me into his body.

'What? I better be the best man!" Tyler exclaims at an amused Chris. Scoffing, I nod against Mark's chest, "calm down Jamual don't pull out the nine." I remark sassily. My idiot boyfriend lets out the biggest laugh and slaps Tyler at the back of his head.

"Ow, you don't gotta be so mean." rubbing his head, he gives me a pout.

Mark brings his lips to my ear and whispers, "You have your dress for tomorrow?"

Tomorrow's the movie premier that me and the entire crew have to attend, the stadium is going to be filled with fans. The tickets sold out in minutes when they first got released online.

Knowing that there will be a red carpet, it will be very fancy. Chris's mom helped me pick out a dress over face time. She fangirl'd and told me I looked smoking hot, and Chris's eyes would bug out of his head .

"Yah, I got it while we were on tour." I whisper back, glancing up at him and giving him a smile.

"Can't wait to see you in your sexy dress tomorrow," Tyler yells from across the room. Chris whips his head in his direction and charges playfully at him.

Oh well, boys will be boys.    

So tell me you're thoughts... 

Do you like where this is going? Do you want them to have a baby? 

Makes sure to follow my insta every day I'm posting stuff about my books on there!

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE WITH YOU'RE FRIENDS, AND FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM!!!

Peace out, till tomorrow...

Xoxo, Lexi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 2.3K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
1.3M 32.2K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
744K 17K 81
With both of his hands to either side of me, he leaned closer, less than an inch away from my ear. I felt him take a breath and the hairs on the back...