Secret from the past (ON HOLD)

By Angellaatje83

After highschool graduation Vlinder decide to travel to America to meet her grandparent. They don't know abou... More

Authos not and Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 6

130 3 0
By Angellaatje83

Vlinder POV

When she woke up the next morning she had a smile on her face. Her mother was coming in a couple of weeks. Her family is happy to know her. And Ax who gave her a kiss on her lips. She touch with her fingers her lips and thought about last night. 

She knew because he is in a motorcycle club a lot of girls would want him.

"I hope he is serious and doesnt break my heart. I know we don't know each other, but I want to. Only time can tell what is going to happen."

She got in the shower and when she was ready she heard her phone. She looked who was calling her and she saw it was Amy. 

"Hey my traveler." He chick, how is America? Do you know where you are going? "I'm back with my grandparents. Venom came to see me and apologize. And told me that my grandparents want to know me. So I decide to go back. How is Autralia? " Down under is good. Very good. I'm going to the next city soon and then stay there a couple of day's and go to New Zealand and from there I don't know. How is it with you grandparents? And are there good looking guys? "It is great with my grandparents. And about the guys. They are definitatly good looking. But you will see that when you come to visit me. I told my grandparents about you and they are excited to meet you. So when you know when you come, then let me know. I will get you from the airport. So maybe after New Zealand you can come visit me?" I will think about it. I have so many places and country's I wanna see. And this is the time I can do it before college. Do you know what you will going to study next year? " I still don't know. I hope I will soon. But I think to study her in America so I can be with my family. Because I love them already so much. Did i tell you I have 6 cousins? " No you didnt tell me. Tell me about them? " Gunner is the oldest after him we have Viper after him comes Odin who is totaly your type after him comes Loki and then the twins Kai and Kayden. " Wait a minute!! You have 2 cousins named after norwegian gods? What kind of parents calls there kids after gods. Tell me this is a joke? "No it is not a joke. And my uncle and aunt did. But they are really nice. And build like gods. "This is to funny. " Hey they can also laugh on my name. But I'm the only girl. And a club princess. " A club princess? Don't tell me your family is in a gang? " No my uncle is the president of a motorcycle club. And they are not a gang. Gunner his son is VP and is taking over the club when the time comes. And I get my first tattoo in a couple of days. Because they are going to introduce me this saturday. " It is sad I can't be there. But in my mind I will. But I hear everything after.  " That is for sure. But they have wh*res and they are called bunny's. And believe it or not. 2 Already hate me. They see me as a threat. And before you ask. They are just like the tv very terotorial. But they don't know that I am the clubprincess. When they know on saturday they have to show me respect. I have my doubt if they know what respect is. " Sound good. But girl, I'm going to a bar. Speak you soon. "Okay girl, have fun and love you. "Love you and speak to you soon. " One more thing. My mom is coming in a couple of weeks. " That sounds nice. I have to go. Bye love you. 

With that they end the call. 

After putting clothes on she goes downstairs where she sees her grandmother drinking coffee. 

"Goodmorning Ma" Goodmorning sweety. How was you sleep? "My sleep was great. I want to go shopping today for more clothes. Where can I get some clothes? " In the city you have a great mall to shop. Maybe we can make a day trip to there. I will go with you! "That sounds nice. When are we going? " Tomorrow morning? "Yes" If we are going today to the clubhouse we can look if Ax is ready with the design and look if ink can set the tattoo. "Sounds fun." What do you want for breakfast? " Pancakes sounds nice"

When they were eating the pancakes Pops came downstairs and he kissed Ma on her cheek. 

Goodmorning dear, how was you sleep? "Good thank you" Are you coming to the clubhouse with grandma? "It's the plan. And if she needs me I will always help. "

With that Pops kissed both lady's on there cheek and goes to the clubhouse. 

How long do you have the rental? "Three months. Why?" Because we have care here. You can use when you are here. " That is sweet, but not nessacery. " Think about it. And maybe you can learn how to drive a bike. You are a club princess after all. " I don't know about to learn to drive a bike. But I like to use one of the cars you have. The money from the rental I get back I can use for looking for university's." Are you thinking to study here? " Yes. I like to know my family more. And if I study here I can stay longer and learn more about my family. My mother told me it is possibe to study in America because of my double nationality. " I think it means you can stay here no matter what. But we will let the laywer sort it out to be sure. " Thank you Ma. 

After that they go to the clubhouse.  And they walk in she sees Rita sitting on Ax lap. Vlinder look at Ax and walks to the bar where Collin is. He is looking between me and Ax and shakes his head. 

What do you wanna drink princess? "Soda please. Why do you call me princess?"Because you look like a princess. " Thank you for the compliment."

Collin gives her the soda and walk to the kitchen when she feels 2 hands on her shoulder. When she look behind her she see Prez standing there. 

I heard you are ready to get inked? "Yes I am." With a nod to Vlinder prez walk to Ax. 

Ax, Can you get the design for me? ' Yeah sure' 

Ax stand up and walks to his room. Rita walks over where Vlinder is sitting. 

I told you. Ax is my man and you are not welcome here. " Is that right?" Yes it is. Just because you are new here doens't mean you can become a club bunny. " Hahaha. You think I want to be a wh*re who f*cks everyone who want to f*ck. Lett me tell you one thing. You don't know who I am. But you will learn soon enough. And then we can talk further." Eh Eh Eh. " That is what I thought. Bye now. "

With that Vlinder walks to the booth where her cousins are sitting. She take a seat net to Gunner and take a sip of her soda. 

What did Rita want from you? "Nothing important. She thinks I be here to take her place as club bunny."

Gunner choke in his drink. 

Over my dead body you are become a bunny. If you want that I'll set you on the next plane back to your parents. And I dont want to see you face ever again. 

Vlinder is laughin so hard she has tears rolling over her cheeks. Al her cousins look at her if she is crazy. 

" Gun, Please I'm a straight A student. All the number on my diploma are really high. I took a year of before I go to college to know my family. Second I'm still undecided what to study next year. I think Law or medicine. Now I'm deciding if I want to stude her in America of in the netherlands. So the last think I will become is a bunny. And for you to know. I'm still a virgin. I will only give it to the person I think is special enough. " 

Now everybody on the table chokes in there drinks. With that she walks to Prez laughin her ass off. They take the ride to town. With 15 minutes they arrive at the tattoo studio. 

Hello Ink, I want you to introduce you to my niece Vlinder. Vlinder this is Ink. He is the one who set al the tattoos for the clubmembers and there old ladys. 

Nice to meet you Vlinder." Nice to meet you to." 'Here is the design' Why is there a dutch flag in the design? " Because I'm originally from the Netherlands. And I want something that represent my roots and all of my family. " That is deep.  ' I have already approved the design, So it is ok.' Where do you want it? " Thigh or back! " Why there?  " Because When I'm going to college I can cover it. ' I get it. But when you are around the club, it must be on a place where everybody can see you are family and off limits.' " Then on my back. So I can cover it when needed, but when I wear a tanktop everybody sees who I am" ' That is okay with me. ' Okay. Walk with me and I'll set everything up. So we can start. Last question, why is there a tiara on it? ' Because she is a club princess. She is the daughter of my baby sister.' I'll get it. ' Call me when you are ready princess. ' " Okay" ' Have fun kids. And Ink she is off limits. ' Yeah yeah I know. 

With that Prez walks to his bike and took off. After 5 hours she is ready and calls prez. 

" Hey prezz, I'm ready. Can you pick me up? " I'm busy at the moment but I will arange someone to pick you up. See you later. " Okay, see you soon. 

Vlinder and Ink talk what more when they hear the bell. She walks to the front and sees Ax. 

" What are you doing here? Do you not have to entertain your girl? " First who is my girl. And second, Prez ask for someone to pick you up. So I vollunteerd to do it. So that is why I'm here. " Ask Rita who you girl is! Ink, thank you for the lovely time. I love my tattoo. See you soon for the next one. " Glad you happy with it. But it not only my doing ( looking at ax) and you are always welcome to come by. " Bye see you soon" Bye princess

They walk outside and she sees his bike. 

"Why the bike?" Because I ride a bike. It is behind me on the bike or have fun walking. 

He gaver her his spare helmet and she got behind him. When they arrived at the clubhouse Rita was sitting on the porch. And when she saw Vlinder getting of the bike she stomped angry to her. 

Vlinder looks at her and walks away. But before she know Rita pulled her back by her hair. She turns around and punch Rita in the face. Ax is standing there and Prez walks outside to see what is happening. 

Rita is crying and Candy is yelling at Vlinder. Prez look at Vlinder and the bike. 

'Rita what happend? ' Rita tells him everything. Vlinder is speechless because Rita told the truth. 

' Ax did you claim Rita as your old lady? ' No Prez, I didn't and she is never gonna be my old lady. She tells me I'm the only one. But she tells that to more guy's. But she don't lnow we talk who we f*ck so I know who went there and who not. And I don't take a old lady who is a f*ck for most of the club. 

Rita's eyes grows wide and she begin to yell at Ax. Enough of the drama, Vlinder walks inside the clubhouse. Looking for her cousins but she only sees Venom. She walks to him and take a seat next to him. 

"Thank you for coming to Missoula to apologize. And tell me about Ma and Pops. I accept you apologie. I'm glad to get the oppertunity to know Ma and Pops. And when you are ready I want to know you to. 

She gave him a hug and walks to the bar. 

So how was you day? "My day was good" Glad to hear. Do you want something to drink? " Soda please." Here you go. " Thanks" 

Vlinder look at the clock and sees it is almost dinner time. She stand up and waves to collin. And goes to her grandparents house. 

"Can I help yu with something Ma?" Yes dear. Will you set the table? "Sure"

When she is ready the food is on the table and Pops came downstairs and joins them at the table. And they talk about her high school years. And if she had a boyfriend and about her parents and what she want to do in the future. 

After dinner she helps her grandmothers with the dishes and cleaning. After that they are sitting on the porch looking over the back yard.

Can I ask you something? " Always" Are you staying or are you going back to the Netherlands? " Honestly I don't know. It depends on what is going to happen here. But for now I'm looking at my options to study in America. I had always the feeling I was missing something. And that feeling is gone since I'm here. I feel I belong here. And I know I'm not a typical biker princess. But I feel compleet now. " Glad to hear you feel that way. We are happy you are here. And thank you for you honesty. I'm going to bed. See you in the morning. Love you princess. " Love you to Pops"

With that Pops stand up and give Vlinder a kiss on her head. Vlinder decide is time for her to go to bed also. Tomorrow is a long and busy day. She got to her room and because she couldn't slee she decide to look for university's in the neighbourhood. After she had a list she closed her laptop and goes to sleep. 

Authors note 

Sorry for the late update. But we had vacation last week. And I enjoyed the time with my kids. 

Thank you my lovely readers for reading this new chapter. 

The better version of chapter 7 is coming this week so please be patient.

Please stay safe. And have a nice day. 

Love Angellaatje

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773 235 16
After being in traumatic scandal in her teenage. Zudy struggled to move on. Finally after years of hard work and help of her sister her life falls ba...
71.2K 1.8K 29
[Completed. Words: 24,500] Right after her mother's passing, Juanita discovers a horrible family secret. With one brother in prison and the other wra...
111 8 19
Everyone loves a bad boy, you know leather jacket rides a motorcycle doesn't really follow the rules, yet truth be told those guys aren't all that ba...
26.1K 1.1K 50
*Sequel to 'Innocence is Just Her Disguise'* I look at the girl who just sat down in the chair across from Adam and Dennis. I can't put my finger o...