Hostage | Vᛕooᛕ

Von Neko_ssi

Jeon jungkook who lives a simple and subtle life. Still, deep inside he wished well for someone... still... ... Mehr

Hostage
ᗰEᗰOᖇIEᔕ
ᖴᗩᑎᑕIᖴᑌᒪ
ᑌTOᑭIᗩᑎ
ᖇᑌE
IᑎTᖇIGᑌE
ᒪᗩᗰEᑎT
E᙭ᑕᑌᒪT
ᑕOᑎᐯIᑕᗩᒪ
ᗩᗰOᑌᖇ
ᗪOTIᑎG
ᔕᑎOG
ᗩᖇᗪEᑎT
ᑕOᐯETOᑌᔕ
OᑎEIᖇOᔕ
OᔕTEᑎᔕIᗷᒪE
ᗩGITᗩTIOᑎ
ᑕOGᑎIᘔE
E᙭TᖇIᑕᗩTE
ᘔEᗩᒪ
ᗩᗷᑎEGᗩTE
ᑭᒪᗩᑕᗩTIᑎG
TIᗪIᑎGᔕ
ᗩᐯOᗯEᗪ
ᗪIᐯᑌᒪGE
ᑎOᑎᑭᒪᑌᔕ
ᗪOᖇKᔕ
ᖇEᗩᗯᗩKEᑎEᗪ
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE
Bonus -
New story: Completed
Other stories to try

ᑕᒪIEᑎTEᒪE

2.1K 121 17
Von Neko_ssi

It was currently three am when the younger's eyes opened, running out of sleep as he woke up from his deep sleep because he felt the other side of the bed was empty. 'where is he?' 

Jungkook sat up on the bed and he noticed the balcony's door was open. 'He is there at this moment?' 

He walked towards and peeked, to see Taehyung standing and smoking a cigarette while leaning on the closed grill. 

'He only smokes when he is stressed and worried' He sighed, musing those school rumours and it didn't take him any other facts to know the reason, not when he would often catch him whenever it was exam season. 'All because of me... If it wasn't for me he wouldn't have had to experience this dilemma.'

"Doll, you are awake?" 

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts when Taehyung swiped his gaze at him and called out. 

"Oh.. yeah I woke up when I felt that you weren't there.." He rubbed his eyes and crossed his arms.

Taehyung's eyes trailed Jungkook's body and passed a smile. "You look adorable in my t-shirt, baby"

Jungkook looked away and mumbled, "Mm, but what are you doing here…and–" before he glanced back at the burning cigarette in Taehyung's hand. "–are you stressed or worried?"

Taehyung smiled and took a quick drag before he dumped the cigarette butt. "Come here, baby." Extending his hand for Jungkook, who gave a brief gaze at it and held him and went near when Taehyung pulled him in a hug.

"How do you know me even better than me, Doll?" Taehyung whispered near his ears as he back hugged Jungkook, seizing him by his waist.

Jungkook leaned his head on Tae's shoulder, "maybe... I used to notice you a lot." He breathed out. 

"uh huh I've noticed you.. were really whipped over me" He chuckles and his whole body shakes due to that.

"you knew that too, That's mean, cause I thought I never got to express my feelings to you." Jungkook sadly smiled and mumbled"I was thinking about not going to work that day..." 

Taehyung kissed him on his cheeks making Jungkook scrunch his nose and continued. "I-what if I didn't go to work that day?"

The blonde smiled, "That was not a problem, I would have visited you the very next day, I had a back up.."

Jungkook hummed and fell silent, both of them were silent actually, just looking at the clouds and the moon and the star though there were not many of them because the weather was pretty bad and it looked like it was going to rain soon.

Jungkook questioned, "What is...MIOS, Tae?"

Taehyung tilted his head and placed his cheeks on the younger's head, inhaling Jungkook's smell. He smelled like a mix of black vanilla, pear, and blooming gardenia. "That's where I'm going to be a member, kook." 

Jungkook's pupil dilated as a realization hit him like a wave, "MIOS as in lik-e not that one right?" He turned and faced Taehyung, "That litera-lly rules the underworld?" 

Taehyng nodded, "That only kook, why are you..scared?" He narrowed his eyes a little on Jungkook.

Jungkook felt his spine chilled but he quickly responded "n-o no nope" he tried to hide his expression. 

Taehyung laughed at Jungkook's reaction and smooched his cheeks, biting it a little bit and his cheeks flushed. "I always wanted to do this..."

Jungkook felt ticklish near his waist as Taehyung grabbed it with his hands . "Tae.." 

Taehyung hummed and Jungkook eyed him, another question bugging him a lot. "But who is that he that you said for whom you will dress me up, hm?" he glared at Taehyung. 

Taehyung instead made a nose to nose contact with Jungkook "Calm down Kook..." he softly said "Is it bad that I want to flex by showing my man?"

Jungkook's stomach did a somersault listening to Tae calling him his 'Man' and it's even better than calling him a Boyfriend. 

Taehyung sided with his face and straightened his position, "He is the one who first started this MOIS. The Master Mind. Exactly around seven years ago—he once never got caught by the police or even by higher officials, he doesn't really show himself even though only a few people have seen him in real life."

Jungkook titled his head, "So what is his name and where does he live?" 

Taehyung bobbed Jk's nose, "Bub, if we—er knew that much then the police had got him already." 

Jungkook widened his eyes "Oh right.." he giggled at his own silly question.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook, and before speaking his  lips tugged between his lips. "Kookie, you have never asked me why I decided to join this or anything..." he expected the ravenette to ask him this particular thing, but the younger one never did. 

Jungkook closed his eyes and draped his arms around Taehyung's waist as he hugged him, placing his head on Taehyung's shoulder. 

"It's true I want to know but... I just want you to be safe and sound, whatever you did I'm sure you have thought about it and carefully made the decision Taehyung... I have noticed that you never used to rush into anything, always had taken an estimated time to think over it, was quite the reason why you were the school captain and how I fell in love with you."

Taehyung was a little bit emotional after hearing this... "I'm sorry koo, for making you wait this long..." he affectionately rubbed Jungkook's back. "I knew you liked me but... at that moment I just had something on my mind and I had my first break up." 

Jungkook nodded, "I know, it was Lee Min Ji. I low-key hated her." 

Taehyung blinked, "Kookie..." 

Jungkook sighed, rolling his eyes, the fact that his face was out of Taehyung's vision. "Okay... I hated her to my guts." 

Taehyung mentally facepalmed but smiled at Jungkook's possessive behaviour, he continued. "yeah okay, so first of all I didn't really want to date anyone at that moment and I really didn't want to give you any false hope so..."

Jungkook bite his lips, furrowing his eyebrows a little. "umm.. It's fine, Ah! Whatever, you are here and I'm in your arms now. I don't want anything." And hugged him even tighter. 

Taehyung raised both of his eyebrows. "So don't you want to get out of here?" He smirked.

Jungkook pulled his face away, aware of the little space between them and gave a sly smirk. "Uh-Huh I'm counting on you for that Tae... I trust youuu"and he pecked Taehyung's lips. 

Taehyung laughed, his face lightened.  "You are a devil in the face of an angel huh?"

 "I can be anything you want me to be, baby~." Jungkook winked while pout kissed seductively.

Taehyung was about to choke on his saliva because of Jungkook's sudden duality.

The blonde instead scratched his nape, "ahm err...ha, i-its late now let's go to sleep.." and without waiting for Jungkook's reply he quickly put his arm around his neck and walked inside the room well much to Jungkook's disinterest.

Jungkook huffed either way, "Fine…"

[NEXT DAY ] 

"Koo.."

'---Only… I have less than 24 hours till I can be with him already?' Jungkook frowned.

"Kookie"

'What will happen to me if I try to fight them?'

"Doll? Um-"

'Tae said he is a good fighter and I can box too.. can't we both try to defa-"

"Jungkook...?"This time Tae said a lot loudly and Jungkook snapped back from his thoughts.

"Huh?" Jungkook looked up from his plate to Taehyung's face and he looked really worried.

"You have been spacing out, koo..."

Taehyung softly said as he stood up and sat beside jungkook.

Jungkook's arm reached out, wrapped it around Taehyung's waist and nuzzled Taehyung's chest. "I miss those moments when you used to feed me.." he smiled.

Taehyung sighed. "We all... err I mean I know that you are worrying, right?"

Jungkook sighed and pulled his face. "I tried… to stop but instead It made me soft and now I'm here." He pouted.

Taehyung ruffled Jungkook's hair. 

"Doll, I want to give you something."

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, "What is it?"

He looks so innocent with messy hair which was actually just ruffled by Taehyung a while ago, The hickeys on the neck which turned dark purple like his favourite colour... okay they may or may not have made out again last night...

Taehyung smiled and placed his hands on his own ear.

He took the earring in his hands then looking at Jungkook he said "I want you to give me this earring of mine." 

"But it's yours.." Jungkook said so innocently that Taehyung cooed at him.

Taehyung tilted his head and eyed the younger's earlobe, "it's good you already have a piercing."

Jungkook subconsciously touched his earlobe. "So you mean I haven't done a piercing you would have pierced it?"

Taehyung laughed and proudly nodded, making his bangs go up and down.

Jungkook looked at the earring. "It looks really pretty and you–want me to take it?"

Taehyung nodded again. "And you have to wear this tomorrow"

Jungkook's eyes widened "to-tomorrow? Like to get ready?" 

Taehyung slowly nodded. 

Jungkook mouths opened wide but quickly closed "But.. so I have to go with them for real?"

Taehyung just blinked. He didn't say anything and that made sure that Jungkook had to go there for–real!

'But I thought maybe he will do something... or maybe at the last moment. He told me to trust him and I do.' He sighed, his pam anxiously rubbing on his jeans, 'Fine Tae... I depend on you with my life' 

"I love you.." Jungkook said but it was kinda sad so Taehyung took the plastic chopstick out of the younger's hand.

"What are you-"

"Open your mouth.." 

Taehyung was showing Jungkook to open his mouth by opening his own mouth wide and Jungkook smiled and his bunny smiled by seeing his man to be a perfect boyfriend material.

"Your looking so cute.. tae" Jungkook whispered and Taehyung smiled his boxy smile which used to be a weapon to kill back in their school days.

"I purple you.." 

Jungkook's smile fell at the instance and his eyes widened, "wait.. seriously really How could I forget my favourite sentence..I thought I will express my feelings by saying this.." he blinked-and realised how stupid he spunded, but who was here to judge? Not Kim Taehyung..

Taehyung was amused by seeing Jungkook and deep inside he felt guilty for making him wait this long.

"Kookie.. It's fine and open your mouth wide, alright."

Jungkook nodded as he opened his mouth wide and Taehyung fed him.

"It's weird now for you to feed me while my hands are all free" Jungkook uttered while 

Taehyung smiled and continued feeding him.

At 2 pm, Hobi knocked on the door and Jungkook sighed as he told that he didn't need to be tied down and He just wants to sleep, a part of Taehyung assumed that he doesn't want to hear him acting and listening to Hobi so he agreed but just on one condition that Jungkook can't lock the doors.

Jungkook agreed because first of all he was too lazy to again lock the door because he was already in bed in a most comfortable way, and second well Taehyung told him to do so..

Anyway Taehyung opened the door, Hobi came inside with 4 guards, each with two to three bags which Taehyung figured that he came to give the outfits for Jungkook.

"Place them there ..yeah" Hobi looked in a good mood yet he was looking so tired and exhausted. 

Taehyung had always respected J-hope as a person, Like he is like sunshine, well not unless he gets angry like the other day-it had gone extreme..

Hobi has always had a good reputation among MIOS as well as he is completely focused on his task. Right now his task is to train Taehyung er- V.

"Oh yes.. you have got me everything hyung." Taehyung smiled when he checked the bags.

"Uh Huh I told ya.. Oof that was many things. I don't understand why the price has gone up like recently" Hobi wiped his sweats even though it was quite chilly.

"I know why.." Taehyung said, picking up a shopping bag.

Hobi looked up. "Why?"

"You brought Gucci, hyung" Taehyung replied, with a sparkle."My favourite"

Hobi blinked his eyes twice. "That's not for you V"

Taehyung sighed and placed it back.

"Give a glass of water V"

Taehyung nodded and went to the kitchen to bring the water.

Hobi was alone in the living room and he began to look around the room.

'-When I had to do this task... They really couldn't all afford this..' seeing all the accommodation.

Hobi joined MIOS around 5 years ago making him one of the longest people to actually stay in the corporation otherwise other people had actually ditched this when it was going through a harsh downhill and that's also made Hobi a loyal member.

He saw that Jungkook's room door was open. He walked in there, he was not peeking, he simply got inside the room and stopped at the door when he saw a burrito Jungkook was sleeping like a baby.

Taehyung came in the door and stood beside Hobi and handed him the glass.

Hobi nodded towards the sleeping figure, "why is that kid sleeping in a sitting position?" He said while taking a sip from the glass.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's direction and quickly melted by the scene he had in front.

That's it... If he hadn't thought that Jungkook is a baby in a 23year old well which he had exactly thought but still, now he knew that's the real case, thinking that he subconsciously smiled affectionately.

Hobi noticed it and uttered.

"V.."

Taehyung looked at Hobi. fixing his smile and it looked like it was of course not him who was smiling goofily seeing his baby sleeping.

"Yes, hyung?"

Hobi looked straight at Taehyung, "Tomorrow they will be here around 6 pm, get him ready by then and .. after they will take him from here you and will be free for a day... alright?"

"You mean I can't have my guards to follow me around tomorrow?" Taehyung's eyes sparkled.

Hobi nodded and looked again at the sleeping boy.

"But why is he sleeping like that?"

Taehyung shrugged.

Hobi was looking at Jungkook with a tint of sadness or something. "He is really like a baby.."

Taehyung control the dripping smile, 'hmm true but he is my baby' So the blonde nodded.

"It's bad right that he has to go there?"

Taehyung hummed, sometimes wondering why even J-hope was a part of this thing even sometimes he came across situations knowing the guy has a heart of gold, but..maybe situations. "Maybe it was destiny?"

Hobi looked at Taehyung and nodded "yeah that's–that's true.. anyway you will be joining from thereafter tomorrow"

Taehyung nodded.

"Then I'm going.."

Taehyung hummed and both of them walked outside to the living room that was filled with shopping bags.

Hobi left and Taehyung sighed looking at the bags.

"Ah whatever I'm too tired."

Hmm too tired of staying away from Jungkook while he was looking like a whole sponge cake.

He joined Jungkook and carefully laid him in bed, which thankfully Jungkook didn't wake up, instead pulling Taehyung closer in his sleep.

To which Taehyung awed.

Pretty much the case when two boys are totally whipped for each other 

■■■■■■♡■■■■■■

A/n - An-another update, anyone?? 

*head tilt* 

[Edit: im…tireddddddddd~ ]

■■■■■■☆■■■■■■

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

140K 7K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...
682K 23.3K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
396K 28.6K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...
309K 9.3K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...