Old friends?| Guy x reader

By Cutielilly12

Y/n l/n was found by the croods but she felt like She was part of the family but she didn't change her last n... More

About you
2

1

1K 15 10
By Cutielilly12

"With every sun comes a new day. A new beginning. A hope that things will be better today than they were yesterday. But not for us.  My name's Eep and this is y/n and long story short y/n was lost when she was 6 so raised her yes we're the same age. And this is our family, the croods, and y/n is a l/n. If you weren't clued already by the animal skins/leather outfit, and sloping foreheads we're cavemen.Most days we spend in our cave...in the dark. Night after night day after day. Yep, home sweet home. When we did go out, we struggled to find food in a harsh and hostile world. And we struggle to survive with our family."Eep said.

"We were the last ones around, there used to be neighbors. Uh, the gorts smashed by a mammoth. The horks,swallowed by a sand snake. The erfs, mosquito bite. Throgs...common cold. And the croods and l/n-that's us. The croods and l/n made it because of Eep's dad,grug, He was strong, and he followed the rules." Y/n said.

"The ones painted on the cave walls. Anything new is bad. Curiosity is bad. Going out at night is bad. Basically anything fun was bad." Eep said.

"Welcome to our world." Eep and y/n said.

"But this is a story about how all that changed in an instant. Because what we didn't know was that our world was about to come to an end. And there was no rules on our cave walls to prepare us for that." Y/n said.
                                                                                      ***

Grug pushes the rock away then saw some creatures outside so he started to yell and run towards them and chased them away. Grug cracked his back But realized one of them stayed. So he yelled making it go away. Eep and y/n nodded as they gave each other a look and ran out and jumped on grug's back then jumped rock to rock.

"Ugh you two was supposed to wait for the signal Eep and y/n!" Grug said.

Y/n and Eep landed on a rock surface.

"Boo!" Y/n said.

The creatures ran away whimpering. Then jumped on Grug's face. Y/n and Eep just stayed on the rock.

"Oh, we've been in that cave forever!" Eep and y/n said.

"Three days is not forever." Grug said.

"It is with this family.." y/n said.

"Eep y/n, would you come down here? You two are being so....so dramatic."

Sandy ran out.

"No,no,no,no,no, Sandy, come back here. Remember the signal. Good girls wait for the signal."

Ugga came out and grabbed Sandy.

"As soon as I get Sandy, I'll go back in and you can give the signal." Ugga said.

"No, I mean, you're already out now."

"I'm waiting for the signal, dad!" Thunk said.

"Never mind Thunk! Just come out!"

"Uh, but if... if you don't give the signal, how do I know you're my dad?"

"The signal isn't so you know it's me; it's-it's so you know I wasn't eaten by an animal."

"Waitl th-then why is the signal an animal noise? Doesn't that just confuse things? I don't know, I'm -I'm still waiting for the signal."

"Grug just do the signal so he would shut up!" Y/n said.

Grug sighed and did the signal and Thunk yelled while coming out and knocked Grug down and started to do some weird stuff then grabbed a rock and threw it to and wall making it bounce off and Grug caught it.

"Mom, we're ready to leave!" Ugga said.

Grug stood up and as he heard no sign of the gran he smiled.

"Still alive!" The gran chuckled.

"It's still early."

"And you're still fat!"

"Breakfast formation!" Grug said.

Eep lifts her head up and grabbed y/n and dragged her to do the formation.

"I wanna see some real Cavemen out there! We do this fast. We do this loud. We do this as a family! And never not be afraid!"

They all ran and it took like an hour or two and once they got there everyone was tired but y/n. Grug climbed up a rock and saw this bird that has an egg and more creatures trying to get it.

"Who's up?" Grug asked. "We'll flip for it. Call her in the air." Grug threw Gran up high.

"Heads!" Eep said.

"Tails. Thinks In. Positions." Grug pointed where Eep and Y/n should go.

Grug threw Thunk out and thunk ran and got the egg and ran back.

"Way to go! Take it to the cave!" Grug said.

Just then the bird knocked Thunk and the bird grabbed the egg.

"Release the baby!" Grug yelled.

"Get 'em, Sandy! Go!" Ugga said.

She let go of Sandy and Sandy ran to the bird and Ugga ran up a rock then started to ride his head and was struggling to grab the egg. Then these two other Creatures with the same Tail made the bird trip making Ugga fall and the Creatures grabbed the egg.

"Get em mom!" Ugga yelled.

Gran used her stick to grab the tail then caught the egg with her stick and was running. Just then these other creatures came the ones that look like dogs started to attack Gran but gran hit all of them with the stick but dropped it so she grabbed the egg and ran until one of the creatures bit her tail and one of them grabbed the egg and threw it to another one.

"Old lady down!" Gran yelled. "Eep! Y/n! Avenge me!"

Eep and y/n ran well Eep ran on her hands and leg while y/n ran on her legs then Eep started to run like y/n. Eep was pretending to be slow and the creature laughed until when he saw the front he saw y/n and made a smug face because y/n was the most beautiful girl out there then y/n grabbed the egg.

"Thanks!" She said then got out of the way for the creature to hit the cactus.

Eep caught up to y/n and laughed with her until these bird things came and made both of them fly but yin didn't let go.

"Y/n!" Grug yelled.

"Heads up!" Y/n yelled back.

She threw the egg at Grug and he caught it.

Now the whole family was running in a line. Thunk tripped over a tail and fell making Grug fall and drop the egg but Thunk had it and he was sliding under this elephant/mammoth. Just then there was a roar and it was this cat thing. (I forgot). The elephant/mammoth heard and ran but his horn caught onto Thunks shirt. Grug got to y/n and Eep and threw them both on the elephant/mammoth. Then he threw everyone else and the cat thing was trying to attack but Grug dodged the attack and jumped off its back and landed on the elephant/mammoth. Everyone was on the horn so he went on it.

"Oh, hey, dad. Can we eat now?" Thunk said.

"Just wait until we get home." Grug said. "Y/n put on the breaks."

Grug and y/n jumped but was still holding on the horns and landed on the ground and was stopping it.  Until the cat thing was trying to eat Thunk but Grug moved the elephant/mammoth to the right and just as he did the elephant/mammoth hits the wall but didn't crash. Grug chuckled until he sees what was in front.

"Y/n!" Grug said.

Y/n gasp and it was blocked. So the elephant/mammoth stopped but flipped and made the Cat thing who was biting the tail flip also. Everyone went in the air and fell but Grug almost dropped the egg but he caught it but when he landed he hit a rock and grunted.

"Who's hungry?" He asked.

Everyone but y/n cheered.

"All right! Good one,dad!" Thunk cheered.

"Here you go thunk." Grug said giving him the egg.

But Thunk dropped it making it crack.

"Sorry, dad."

"Looks like fast food tonight!" Ugga said.

Ugga gave Sandy the egg,but Gran took it making Sandy want it still,then Gran gave it to Eep,once Eep was done she gave it to y/n, when y/n was done she gave it to Ugga she was gonna give thunk the egg but she stopped him and fed him herself then she had a slurp,then she gave it to Grug but there was none left for Grug.

"Eh, that's all right I ate last week." He said. (This is so sad 😭🤣)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
618K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 33.7K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...