Arshi 2S - Mr. & Mrs. Stranger

By psuhuna

Two strangers get tied in a sacred bond Not a love marriage; Not an arranged marriage Two hearts started to b... More

Mrs. Stranger
Mr. and Mrs. Couple

Mr. Stranger

3.8K 248 84
By psuhuna

No proof read. Kindly ignore spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

~~~

I am married.

Yes. I am married to a stranger.

It's not an arranged or love marriage.

Neither it is forced, nor a marriage of convenience.

It is just complicated.

I don't love her, but that doesn't mean, I don't like her.

Like I said it is just little bit complicated.

Huh.. I mean... a crazy complication.

If you want to know to how and why, then you need to know what happened in my life a week back.

Yeah, that's right.

I, Arnav Singh Raizada got hitched today because of what happened JUST A WEEK BEFORE.

~~~

One week before....

Arnav entered into the big city mall where his family came for shopping.

"Where, Akash? I am in first floor.", he asked his brother via Bluetooth.

"Come to Adidas. I am standing outside."

He disconnected the call and looked for the specified shop. He signed lowly when he noticed Adidas in three places in two floors.

He hates shopping and he hated mall more. Malls are not less than a maze. He was looking for his brother but stopped when he heard a grim voice from his back.

"Looking for me! "

He turned and surprised to see Lavanya Kashyap standing with her hands folded.

He had not expected to see her today or any day. With straight face, he turned again and walked ahead whereas Lavanya just tagged him along.

"God! You are so dashing. It's crime to look THIS handsome, Arnie.", flirting Lavanya's pouted at him. On the other hand, Arnav's mind was thinking how to handle her.

Lavanya is a rich spoilt brat who is obsessed with Arnav for years. She was his junior in school. Initially he ignored thinking it as infatuation, but it grew dirtier as days passed.

She claimed herself as Arnav's girlfriend in school. She stalked him everywhere. Gatecrashed his parties and what not.

"..... This way, Arnie. I love the collection in... ", saying she entwined her fingers with his.

Losing his patience Arnav shrugged her hands, "I have a girlfriend, Lavanya and I love her."

Lavanya smirked at him. "You can fool the media. Not me. You don't have a girlfriend."

Moving a step ahead, Lavanya swirled flaunting herself, "I am ready to be your secret girlfriend to cover up your white lie"

Right. Arnav announced that he is committed to his childhood friend to avoid media from portraying him as a playboy or womanizer. His gentleman ship always landed him in problem.

Link-up 1: Arnav gave his coat to PR head who was shivering from cold.

Link-up 2: Arnav switched seat with an actress who was facing wardrobe malfunction.

Link-up 3: Arnav visited his secretary who was admitted his hospital.

Link-up 4: Arnav picked up his US friend from airport who came tour India.

Link-up 5: Arnav brought a model as his date for promotion.

Multiple times with Lavanya Kashyap and the list goes on. To end all these controversies, he told the media that he is in a relationship. Even that did not stop this woman's obsession.

Arnav stopped on his track, "I DO have a girlfriend. Stop making it difficult for you. I am in a serious relationship."

"Oh really! With whom?", Lavanya mocked him with attitude.

Watching Arnav's emotionless face, she mocked again, "You can't. Because she doesn't exist."

"No sane woman can handle your temper Arnav. Your past flings are perfect example. I am your only option. You can never win any other girl. "

That surely hit his ego. He so wanted to prove her wrong. To control his wrecking nerves, he looked aside and saw a beautiful girl looking at them with wide eyes. He understood that she might have stopped noticing their argument.

Arnav continued to stare at her and he was mesmerized by her simplicity. Her two big doe eyes are watching him with so much curiosity. She was looking divine in yellow salwar with white shawl around her neck. Her loosely hair curled falls on her mid waist looking alluring.

Lavanya turned to see what caught his attention and got shocked to see a girl. Arnav never looked at any girl. She was angry and convincing herself not to believe what her eye sees. When Arnav turned to look at Lavanya, he caught her shooting draggers at the gorgeous angel.

Smiling wickedly, Arnav strode towards unknown stranger with smiling face and said, "You are here. I was searching for you."

Believing his gut instinct, he moved towards the gorgeous girl close enough to whisper in her ears. "Please play along."

He moved a little to see her reaction. Since she did not protest, he decided to proceed his secret girlfriend drama.

Arnav gently entwined their fingers and faced Lavanya.

"My girlfriend"

Lavanya's face had gone pale as white sheet. That one line shook her sanity. She had never imagined Arnav with another woman. She always thought it was impossible knowing Arnav's infamous mood swings and Casanova image. Her mind was not ready to accept the scene Arnav was showing.

"Y...you ar...e ly....ing", Lavanya stammered unable to accept the fact.

Arnav answered by encircled his arm around her waist and brought the girl closer to him.

Seeing that girl in her Arnav's arms, Lavanya's temper rose to the sky. Flaring her nose, Lavanya moved her eyes to the new girl, and saw her admiring him.

"Who are you?", Lavanya shoot her question to the girl directly.

"Who is she?" This time she directed the question at Arnav. "You think you can grab some girl out of nowhere and introduce as your girlfriend and I would believe it. Wow. Nice act."

Lavanya clapped her hand dramatically. Arnav stunned at her brilliance but composed himself immediately. He got final chance to stop Lavanya's obsession and he is not going to lose it.

"Don't fool yourself, Arnie. She is not your type. Just look at her... She can't even stand near.... " Lavanya's word interrupted when the girl spoke for the first time.

"I am not his girlfriend"

Lavanya gleamed at happiness whereas Arnav was frustrated but smirked happily hearing her continue.

"I am Arnav's fiancé." The girl introduced herself flaunting the ring on her left hand proudly.

Lavanya glanced at the unknown girl's ring finger and slowly looked at her face.

"You think I am a fool. That's a cheap ring I have ever seen."

"It might be cheap to you. But it means lot to us." The girl shot a glare at Lavanya by placing her hand on Arnav's chest. And that moment something changed inside him.

Arnav looked at the girl who was supporting him without even knowing him. As he was lost in his own thoughts, he did not follow what his "pretend-to-be-fake-secret-girlfriend" was talking with his "obsessive-stalker".

When her captivating honey orbs locked with his eyes, he was totally lost in the web created by this unknown stranger. His hand moved on its own to hold her hand on his chest.

The magical spell around him broke when he felt her soft juicy petals on his hardened rough lips. Did not know what or who taken over him, Arnav deepened the kiss initiated by her. Without bothering about anything or anyone, he devoured her lips as if he found the water in the oasis.

He opened his eyes and saw her shocked face. Feeling confused by his own behavior, he moved away slowly but froze on his place when his eyes fell behind her.

There stood his whole family. His dad, mom, dadu, dadi, nanu, nani, chacha, chachi, di, jeeju....

~~~

Yep, my entire family.

The most awkward moment in my life.

My whole family saw me kissing a young woman carefreely in public.

I really did not expect them to walk out of the same shop where I pulled my 'pretend to be girlfriend'.

Though I do not know why she kissed, it was me who turned the simple peck into passionate hot steamy kiss.

Unfortunately, that particular hot steamy kiss went viral in social media.

Thus, it complicated my already complicated situation.

I asked a stranger to pretend to be my fake secret girlfriend, but ended up kissing her in front of my family and my hot kissing video went viral.

Yeah... It was great day.

But if you think, I was forced into this marriage due to circumstances, then you are wrong.

No one can force me.

I feel the connection with her.

I still feel the spark between us.

That magical sizzling chemistry, which I always taunted as 'Overrated feeling'.

May be, I was wrong.

Her big round shocked eyes, when I pulled her against my chest.

Her sweet fruity aroma, when I whispered in her ear.

Her stand by me, when I needed.

Her perfect body against me, when I held her by her waist.

Last but not least, that sanity killing kiss.

It blew my mind off.

Surely it stirred something inside me.

I feel something.

And I like it.

I may not love her now...

But I am sure that day is not so far.

~~~

Hi Friends,

Hope you liked the shot.

Mrs. Stranger's POV is coming soon.

Happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 3.5K 8
Now you know what happened with Khushi, Arnav, and Arush in 'OUR LOVE'. But was that an ending? I won't dare to say it was. So here is the sequel. Ta...
12.5K 1.8K 7
Arshi story can be read as standalone. cover pic credit : @polymath_land
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
279K 7.4K 17
khushi and arnav love story #3 in arnavkhushi ❕❕❕WARNING❕❕❕ this book needs some serious editing