Watch and Learn

By Cat1825

After hearing Queen Leah's attack of the daughter of Maleficent, the Blue Fairy has had it. These were childr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Sequel

Characters

8.6K 133 47
By Cat1825

A guide when I bring in new characters (usually children) and who they're related to.

Emir-Aladdin and Jasmine (I didn't know about Aziz, guys! I was going off of a Descendants Wiki page that listed the tourney members)

Rachel, Rowyn, Rose, Robin and Evan-Rapunzel and Flynn/Eugene

Katherine/Kitty-Cinderella and Kit (If you recognize the Pride and Prejudice reference, you're my new favorite person!)

Alexandria-Cinderella and Kit (will only be mentioned in passing as she is not in the actual audience)

Philip Jr-Aurora and Philip (has not been mentioned yet, just wanted to cover my basis)

Melody-Ariel and Eric

Jane and Daniel Darling-Wendy Darling and Edward (makes me wonder if she changed her last name but the movie never mentioned it and 'Darling' is more recognizable)

Harper-Happy

Carter LeBouf-Charlotte LeBouf (Tiana's best friend from Princess and the Frog)

Kiara, Kion and Kopa-Simba and Nala (yes, someone once stated that it doesn't make sense but Disney once had a fox as Robin Hood and then made him human in OUAT, so I figured I could do the same)

Annabelle, Georgie and John Banks-Michael Banks

Jamie Hawkins-Jim Hawkins

Travis and Nero-Tiana and Naveen (who have not commented but I have mentioned them, so I figured it'd be a good idea to have them here)

Taylor and Julia-Tarzan and Jane

Tanner O'Malley-Duchess and Thomas O'Malley (because unless Madame had Duchess fixed, I find it hard to believe there wouldn't have been more kittens)

Poppy Dennison-Max and Allison (by popular demand!)

Scamp-Lady and Tramp

Jenny-Unknown (she's the little girl from Oliver and Company)

Shelby-Sneezy

Madeline Robin-Christopher and Evelyn Robin

Morgan Phillip-Robert and Giselle Phillip (since Giselle was pregnant at the end of Enchanted, does anyone know if she had a boy or a girl? Disney, sequel. Now!)

Emma White-Snow White and Prince Ferdinand (though I may go back and change his name to David a la OUAT-or even make that his middle name).

Grace-Mad Hatter

Brody and Betsy-Bianca and Bernard (from The Rescuers)

Henry-William and Elizabeth Turner

Macaria and Hyllus-Hercules and Meg

Zephyr-Esmerelda and Phoebus

Pin-Pinoccio

Paige-Twin Sister to Grace, Mad Hatter's Daughter

Elle-Melody's older sister, Ariel and Eric's daughter (the girl in the wheelchair in Set it Off)

Kimberly-Koda

Jack and Maggie-Peter Banning (Hook is a Disney movie, guys!)

Hadie-Hades (I was told the books have not given him a mother so until that is the case, Hadie's mother is Persephone)

Michael-Milo and Kida

Valerie-Vinny (the guy who liked explosions from Atlantis)

Moira-Merida

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.3K 12
You're parents are Maleficent and Hades, but when the villains were banished to the isle of the lost they forgot about you, for you had crawled you'r...
3.1K 21 7
Cresent, an unknown child of two powerful villain's, has been accepted into Auradon Prep with Mal, Evie, Jay ,and Carlos. Maleficent demands the lege...
6K 141 25
When the future king of the royal family invites the villain kids of the Isle of The Lost to have a chance in Auradon, Maleficent's decision to take...
15.5K 198 12
Completed. There is an isle prison where all the people that have done terrible things live. One day one of them escape. Little does everyone living...