Heartbeat (BTS x Manager! Rea...

By LazyLoli18

"If you were not there then, would we, who were just like a lonely island. Shine as bright as now? . . . See... More

Before you read
What's What?
It Wasn't a Dream
Somehow You're Hired
JUST DANCE
The Campus Legend
You Find Fate, or Maybe Fate Finds You
💐Spring is Blooming💐 (special chapter)
Call me Manager
Misunderstandings in the Practice Room
No Such things as Secrets
Dorm Life with BTS
We Made a Mistake
A Rap Line Collaboration
Glass Mentality Boy
🌸Never Grow Up🌸 (special chapter)
The Burden as a Main Vocal
I Promise
🎵I Believe that We're Bangtan!🎶 (special chapter 7 year anniversary)
Happy Birthday Namjoon🐨🌸
Midnight Shadow
First LOG
Our Irreplaceable Member
🌊I Hear the Ocean🌊 (special chapter)
Who Are You
A/N: I Have Discord
☀️Summer Getaway🏖 (special chapter)
Bangtan Boys or Festival Boys?
🍁Happy Chuseok🌙
A/N
A Truth We Want To Tell
Will We Debut?
My Heart Syncs to the Beat
🍁Autumn, No Big Deal🍂
We Made It!
A Restless Night
Feels Like Fate (250 💜s)
⭐The BTS Awards🏆(special chapter)
300+⭐ Q&A
We Debuted!
We're Rookies!
Work Wasted but Memories Reminisce
Events and Bittersweet Dreams
7-1=0
7-1=0 (pt.2)
How to be a Tough Boy
Nominations and Our 1st Festa
LA Hustle Life
The Missing Person
Will We See You Again?
Mission: Melting Sugar (Pt.1)
Mission: Melting Sugar (Pt.2)
I NEED U
First Place Winners
Let's Run, BTS!
Emergency Rap Recruit

Our First Performance

499 30 0
By LazyLoli18

(Y/N) looks at PD Han with a look of confusion and disbelief. "You want them to sing...here?"

"I told you- if you do well, I can book you for a debut." PD Han says. "Don't just stand there! Get ready for your performance."

'This is a birthday party...They're giving their first performance here?!' (Y/N) seems really unsure about it and opens her mouth to speak, "Mr. Han. We're..."

"We're ready!" Namjun shouts out as he grabs (Y/N)'s shoulder to stop her from finishing her sentence.

Hoseok gets closer to her ear and whispers, "We're gonna do it. Right here."

(Y/N) turns around to see the group dressed to perform. "Can we all talk for a sec?" She leads them all out to the hallway.

*To the Hallway*

"...Where are Namjun and Yunki?" (Y/N) asks as they are nowhere to be found.

"They're checking the audio system." Seokjin replies.

"The stage is small, so we need to arrange our line and re-block some of the movement. We don't have much time." Hoseok adds in to the discussion.

(Y/N) can't help but feel unsure about the whole situation, "Are you really going to sing and dance here?"

Jeongguk's doe eyes brighten with determination, "We came here to perform, didn't we?"

"...Yes, but not like this. This isn't a public performance- it's just a birthday party."

"But he said we'd GET a public performance if we're good." Jimin says as he Pat's her shoulder for comfort.

Seokjin reads her perplexed expression and asks her, "What do you think we should do?"

(Y/N) was feeling like she was at a crossroads right now. "Honestly, I don't know. Yes, I want to use this opportunity to get you all on TV, but...This is your first performance we're talking about. Shouldn't it be somewhere more meaningful." She hangs her head, staring down at the floor feeling guilty that she had to break everything down with her honesty. 'I feel bad to rain on their parade, but I said what I had to say.'

"Phew...Is that why you're so worried?" Seokjin asks with a relaxed tone. "Why are you taking this so seriously? Let's just do it."

"We're fine. We mean it!" Jimin says with a bright smile to his face, proving that he means what he says.

Taehyung's boxy smile curves up in his face, "Everyone at this party is about to become my fans!"

"...What are you doing here? We go up in ten minutes. We need to fix the blocking." Yunki says as he has already came back.

"Yay! Party time!" Taehyung roars with excitement.

Yunki's words spur the group into motion.

'I'm not so sure about this...' The worried (H/C) haired girl thinks as they all depart to their positions.

Until she feels a pair of arms around her, bringing her close to the person's chest as she feel their heartbeat in sync with hers. She looks up to see the figure being Seokjin, looking down at her with an empathetic look in his eyes.

"Nope. Don't you worry your precious little head about it." Seokjin says as he playfully taps his index finger to her furrowed brow. "Don't forget to take notes on our performance!"

He pulls back from the hug and meets the others as they are all in position for their very first performance.

"...Hey you, what's your dream! Hey you, what's your dream!"

No More Dream's familiar hook booms from the speakers. Despite (Y/N)'s concerns, the stage doesn't look shabby at all. Because their passion doesn't see the difference between a small performance and a big one, their singing and dancing shine with sincerity!

(Y/N)'s hopeful smile turns to a thin, grim line. 'But, still...I can't help but feel sorry for them...'

"...Thanks for your enthusiasm! We're the Bangtan Boys!"

*Timeskip*

<PD>:
"We're sorry. The person you are trying to reach is not available. Please leave a message after..."

(Y/N) sighs in frustration as Mr. Han is not returning any of our calls, "Urgh! Han's been ignoring my calls since the birthday party. Was he ever gonna give us a chance?" She stares down at the meat sizzling on the grill and lets her disappointment fly. "I'm so sorry you all had to go through this..."

Yunki takes her hand, "Stop beating yourself up. Mr. Han's the one who should be ashamed."

"Right! Besides, it was a good experience." Namjun adds in.

Hoseok shouts out with positivity, "Yeah! You can't put a price on a chance to perform."

"I've already forgiven you, mostly because this food is great!" Taehyung says as he is staring down at the delicious meat.

Jimin brings a lettuce wrap to her lips, "C'mon, open up and say 'ahhh'. It's Jimin's special lettuce wrap! Ahh-"

She opens her mouth and allows the warp to enter her mouth while feeling really bewildered by their calm nature. 'They should be angry at me...' Their kind and encouraging comments make her tear up.

Jeongguk notices this and starts to worry, "...Uh, manager? Are you okay? Hyungs! Manager is crying!"

But she wasn't crying yet- but she felt so overwhelmed that she was about to. Fortunately, her phone rings, and she hurriedly picks it up, grateful for the distraction. "...Yes? I'm sorry, could you remind me?"

The others whisper among theirselves.

"Crying? Seriously?" Hoseok whispers into Jeongguk's ear.

Jeongguk nods his head, "Yes! Seriously! I saw it! Big, shiny tears!"
(Y/N) gestures for the guys to quiet down. Her eyes suddenly bulge out of their sockets as she is told some news, "...N Countdown?!"

The members get the same expression she has as they hear it too.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
A/N: Hey guys! So I decided to publish two chapters in one day so I could make up for being gone. I know this chapter is pretty short but I hope the next chapter will satisfy you guys. Also don't forget to ask questions for me to answer, don't be shy just asks away! Thank you all so much for your love and support, it means alot! Also if it's not too much to ask for, share, comment or like this story if you're a newcomer and you enjoy it. As always, I purple all you beautiful ARMY and have a safe and happy day. 💜🌸🦋

Also here's a link to the discord if you want to join👇

https://discord.gg/rSyRpMVS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 447 36
|| Don't cry when the clouds crying because of me. Thank you for always being by my side and be a good pal of mine. I wish you were you mine, but I c...
780 13 47
[Completed] can you imagine yourself been all alone with nobody around you to help you? Nobody you can trust, even yourself? what would you do if you...
192 1 30
An archive of season one Another Story of BTS World. *UPDATED OFTEN*
98.4K 1.6K 35
Just cute scenarios of you and BTS :3 (requests closed) #75 in "Jiminie"