The Last Werewolves

Autorstwa KingDonkeY12

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES PRESENT OR MY HERO ACADEMIA _________________________________ Izukus quirk... Więcej

Explaining Background
Izuku's Harem
1. The Beginning
2. The Reunion
3. Training for UA
4. Meeting With The Past
6. First Day

5. Entrance Exam

4.7K 123 57
Autorstwa KingDonkeY12

LAST TIME

The girls were proud of Izuku and couldn't be happier. Izuku was honestly the kindest and most heroic person they've ever seen and he was closer to his dream. They all vowed silently to always support him and protect him since he was the only man to love them for themselves. So began the grueling 10 months of training Izuku would do under All Might to prepare for the exam.

_____________________________

NOW 

It had been a few days since the sludge villain incident, and Izuku was told to meet All-Might at a beach covered in trash. When Izuku arrived at Takoba municipal beach park among the mountains of trash he looked around disappointed in the city for not cleaning it up. Izuku remembered coming here as a child to play since it wasn’t far from his home. Here with Izuku was Allmight, and all of his girlfriends(Luna, Momo, Kyouka, Himiko, Mina, Itsuka, Ibara, and Yui). All-Might explained how he wanted to train Izuku and his girls and they were now going over the plan for the next 10 months to clean the beach and do some sparing since Izuku was already very well built for someone his age with the body to rival a Greek God. 

"Young Midoriya for the next 10 months you will spend the first half of the day cleaning the beach and the second half sparing with me. I will make sure you have plenty of experience by the time you enter UA" said All Might, while he was grinning and looking around the beach. 

"I can't thank you enough, All Might. I am honored to be able to learn from someone as amazing as you" said Izuku while bowing, with a massive smile on his face. 

"HAHAHAHA Nonsense young man it is the responsibility of the older generations to nurture and guide young people down the right path" Small-might said. Izuku’s girlfriends are excited to be trained by the number one hero who has years of experience and be able to cheer their boyfriend on. The massive benefit for all of the girls was that Izuku was doing all of the training while shirtless, giving them a fantastic show that admittedly distracted them a lot. The girls were also amazed to be able to see how excited Izuku was to be working with his idol and training for his dream. This kicked off a new constant work-out routine for our young werewolf, and his harem of beauties. Izuku was pulling a fridge across the beach with All-Might in his buff form rather easily as he was already very strong.

“WHOOO BABE YOU’RE LOOKING GREAT!” Mina cheered loudly, while she had hearts in her eyes seeing his rippling muscles covered in sweat.

“Oh my Izu is so strong isn’t he” Momo said, while covering her mouth that was drooling a bit.

“OH YEAH, THAT’S OUR MATE, GOO BABY!!” Luna shouted, while her tail was wagging vigorously.

“Oh Izu-kun, you really know how to get me going. HAHAHAHA!” Himiko said, as she did her normal borderline crazy laugh.

Moptop really is the perfect man isn’t he?” Kyoka said, while playing with her earphone jacks.

“Oh lord above, thank you for blessing us with the gift of Izuku, you're truly a kind and wonderful god.” Ibara prayed, while staring at Izuku’s chest.

“Oh Izuku’s so muscular and handsome we’re really lucky to be able to date him.” Itsuka said, while blushing at Izuku’s display of fitness prowess.

“Oh yeah, definitely.” Yui said, with a light blush dusting her stoic face. Izuku, who heard all of his girlfriends talking, couldn't help but smile and blush and wanted to show off more to them. Izuku started to move heavier things while flexing his muscles, all in the hopes of his show pleasing his girls. Though as their comments and cat-calling got more intense Izuku’s entire face was as red as a tomato.

“G-girls, are all these comments really necessary?” Izuku asked, now thoroughly embarrassed with being showered in compliments from them. The girls all smiled or smirked looking at each other before deciding to speak in unison.

“Of course it is Izuku, we all love you very much and nothing is going to change that.” they said, while giggling at Izuku’s cute smile and blushing face.

Izuku had his fire of passion blazing in his heart while, being the determined young aspiring hero he is, he pushed himself to finish cleaning the beach in 7 months so the last 3 were solely spent on sparing and perfecting the use of his quirk and fighting style. While Izuku was sparring with All-Might the girls sparred with each other and traded partners to get used to different quirks. All-Might would give them pointers on how they fought to help improve themselves between his spars with Izuku. And in the blink of an eye the 10 months of training were over(sorry didn't want to waste time explaining all the beach cleaning we all know how it went) and it was the morning of the entrance exam. Izuku, his girlfriends and friends were all standing at the entrance staring in awe at the massive glass and steel building that sat before their very eyes. This is a big step in their road to becoming heroes and achieving their dreams together. Izuku had a massive smile on his face, happy to be surrounded by the people he cares about. It was a good moment for them until an unwanted pest interrupted.

"MOVE OUTTA MY WAY, YOU FUCKING EXTRAS!!" said an anger Pomeranian who hasn't been trained properly. As Izuku and his group turned around to see the angry dog and his girlfriend Ochahoe, Katski almost exploded upon laying eyes on Izuku. He was seething with anger upon seeing the one person he hated most surrounded by women, most more attractive than his own girlfriend.

"What the fuck is a villian like you doing here you useless deku" said Ochako, while looking at Izuku with disgust. 

“I don’t know, maybe you should look in a mirror and ask the question again.” Izuku retorted with a bored expression on his face. As Katski heard this he started foaming at the mouth, and tried to lunge forward to attack Izuku but he was backhanded by Momo.

“Learn your place, you minx, you are the only villains here." Momo said, with her eyes filled with hate for the two. 

"HOW DARE YOU STRIKE ME, YOU BIT-" Katski started but at the mere mention of insulting one of Izuku's girlfriends he dashed forward and planted his fist in Katski’s face embedding him in the ground and knocking him out cold.(Sorry not sorry for anyone who likes Katski as a character I absolutely hate him so he won't make it into UAs Hero Course because fuck that bastard) Ochako looked on in fear and was about to open her mouth only bite her tongue under the intense glare of the eight girls in front of her. 

“Thanks Izu, come on, let's leave the trash here and head inside.” Momo said while hugging Izuku’s arm and kissing his cheek.

“Your Welcome Momo, Lets go before we’re late.” Izuke replied before wrapping an arm over Momo's shoulder, placing his hand on Kyouka and doing the same to Luna and Mina on the other side, while Itsuka,Abara, Himiko, and Yui followed close behind. With the matter of the yapping dog and screech harpy settled they all turned around and went inside for the exam. Once entering the building and seeing a sign directing normal exams one way and recommendations the other way Momo and Kyoka(Yes Kyoka was recommended as well she’s Momo's sister in this) each kissed Izuku and went their separate ways.

TIMESKIP OF EXPLANATION 
(We all know how it went, only Izuku wasn’t pointed out by Iida since he doesn’t mutter.)

We could now see Izuku and his girlfriends standing in front of the gate stretching and waiting for it to open. While they were waiting for the exam to start the group looked around to see all the nervous people including Ochako, they found it funny how she was nervous after all her smack talk. Another thing they did notice though is that Bakugo was missing which brought a massive smile to their faces. While they were preparing they then heard the gate start to open and when the gap was big enough for them to fit through they bolted in with Izuku and Luna taking their Werewolf forms and started to demolish any robot they came across. They other examinees were all laughing and talking about how they failed for an early start, until they heard Present Mic over the PA 

“What are you waiting for, there are no countdowns in battle? Those seven already have over 50 points each." At this statement they all charged in trying to get as many points as they could, if any at all but most of them only came across trails of destruction with scrap metal left in the sevens wake. 

IN THE OBSERVATION ROOM

"I want those seven in my class." said a hobo looking man, shocking everyone since he is known to hate everyone. 

"Whoa wait a minute we don't even know if they passed yet? '' said Vlad King, looking at Aizawa in disbelief. 

"Actually all of them have passed the written exam with perfect scores and already have over 70 villain points each '' said a bear, mouse, dog thing. 

"WHAT!!" all the teachers yelled, in unison. 

"They are definitely very capable people and very rational, especially the big wolf boy, what's his name?" asked the dirty hobo. 

"Izuku Midoriya, his quirks are werewolf and lightning manipulation," said Small-Might, with a smile gracing his face. 

"Oh you know him? '' said the ratgod Nezu. 

"Yes I trained him and his friends for the last 10 months. He's an incredible young man, very determined to be a hero and help others along with being a fast learner" Allmight replied, his voice filled with pride. 

"For being a werewolf instead of randomly and brutality attacking everything like an animal his attacks are precise and cause no unnecessary property damage, he also doesn't hesitate to help anyone who appears to be in trouble like a true born hero" said Aizawa, further surprising everyone since he doesn't compliment anyone at all. 

"Let's see how he and his group respond to this, HAHAHAHAHA!” said Nezu as he pushed a big red button, and started to laugh maniacally.

BACK TO IZUKU

Izuku had just dispatched another robot when all of a sudden the ground started to shake. He looked in the direction where the source of the earthquake was coming from. Izuku’s eyes widened to see a massive robot easily towering over every single building there. Izuku grew a smirk upon seeing it and was about to leave with everyone else when he heard two people calling for help. Izuku turned around and looked to try and locate the source of the cry to have his eyes land on Ochako and a frog looking girl who were stuck under some of the rubble the robot knocked down, with the zero pointer about to crush them. 

Without a moment's hesitation he charged the Monstrous robot and leapt into the air engulfing himself in lightning. When Izuku reached the face of the robot he reeled back his fist and punched it with everything he had, causing a massive electric shock to make chain explosions occur throughout the machine's entire body. Everyone who had just witnessed this was awestruck and at a loss for words. Izuku then landed on the ground making a crater, before reverting to his human form and approaching the two girls. He lifted the piece of rubble off of them with one hand and smiled at them. 

“Don't worry, you're safe now.” Izuku said, and his smile had caused both the girls to blush and make Ochako rethink why in the hell she bullied him in the first place. After that, the Recovery Girl quickly arrived and healed them. Then Present Mic announced over the PA that the end of the exam is here. Izuku and his posse left and headed home to wait for their results in a week, though they all are pretty sure they had passed.

WITH THE MUTT

Meanwhile the angry pomeranian had just woken up to see he was in a nurse's office and was confused as hell. Not knowing how he ended up here, the last thing he remembered was he was going to strike one of the villains' sluts, then everything went black. He looked around until he saw a small old lady sitting in a chair at a nearby deck.

"Oh good you're awake you missed the hero course exam. The general Studies one is tomorrow, come back then and try not to fall asleep this time, Sonny." said recovery girl, with her usual smile. Her comment shocked and enraged Katski to his very core, and caused him to scream in anger. 

(Hahaha stupid bitch I only wish he got fucked over in the actually story)

TO BE CONTINUED

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

83.7K 3.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, he was ignored by everyone even his family. One fateful night the boy was by a villain. The villain lead him to...
18.9K 434 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
76K 5.3K 100
A clear mind. That is all it needs sometimes but a quirk was definitely not helping it. Izuku Midoriya was a kid who got away with murderong his own...
97.4K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...