For Us Demigods

By not4typicalwriter

Three wars. Three wars, they've gone through. You'd think it'd be enough for them. It's more than enough. It... More

Prologue
Parent Teacher Conference
Bigger On The Inside
One Extremely Long Year
At Least They're Alive
Not Entirely Bad, At Least.
Crime Fighting and Relationships
What's Going On?
The Swimming Competition
Poker, Blackjack, and- Strip Poker?
The San Fransisco Terror
The Seven 7 Clover Casino
Halloween, Presidio Style
Sick Day
Override
Family- Problems?
It's A Good Life
Winter Break!
Spread The News
The Woman You Came Back For
The Worst Birthday
The Vows
The Bracelet
Temper Tantrum and Meditation
Metaphorically
Lucky Strike
Difference is Good
Enjoy The Weirdness
Valentine's Day
Whatever Happens
No More School
We're Cleared
Borders and Mayhem
The Gods Conference
Like a Father
The Press Conference
Enjoy Your Stay
Pentagon
Stay Safe
The Protector
As Long As We're Together
Undercover
The Army of Chaos
What Family Means
A/N

San Fransisco Senior High School Date Night Home Coming

9.6K 203 255
By not4typicalwriter

Third Person's POV

"The police have arrived at the scene. Hostages, from the fundraiser, that has been buzzing around town for the pass month, are being held at gun point. Over fifty artist and well-known donators are being held at The San Fransisco Museum of Modern Art. The Police has denied any form of alliance with the Soldiers of Chaos. But us, citizens of San Fransisco can't help but hope for the best and wish for the appearance of our hooded heroes."

This, was replied with dozens, of groans.

"What day is it today?" Sophie said.

"Wednesday." Clarisse said.

"YES!" Leo cheered.

"Oh come on." Piper groaned.

It's been four weeks. And a lot can happen in four weeks. Like for example, the Soldiers of Chaos went viral world wide. The Soldiers of Chaos are also the new superheroes of San Fransisco.

Stores now sell hooded cloaks, and leather gloves. Somehow, people found it cool to wear leather gloves everywhere now. People are having Greek letters tattooed on their chests.

People wear masks in the middle of the street!

More than a few people had tried figure out who these people are. They tried to match the powers to the letters. The only one they knew was Alpha the water controller. The guy who knew how to make earthquakes.

The police seemed to be on board the whole street vigilante things. Anything that ease up their work, they haven't tried to stop it yet.

On another note. The Demigods has established a schedule.

So. Percy and his group of ten, sometimes with Reyna and Aether, took the odd days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday) night shift, along with the even days morning shift.

The Stolls, and their remarkable group of 12, took the odd days morning shift, and the even days night shift.

Yes. They now have a schedule.

"Your turn!" The Stolls yelled.

"We got the burning hotel last time!" Thalia said.

"But it's your shift." Thomas said.

"Fine." Annabeth gritted her teeth. "I told you we should've never started helping mortals."

"Come on Wise Girl. Just because we're tired and lazy, doesn't mean we shouldn't help them." Percy said.

"Every time we go, one of us always gets hurt. One of us always get shot. One of us breaks an arm, or breaks a leg. Or one of us dislocated a joint." Annabeth said.

"Since when do you care about us getting hurt by mortals?" Luke said.

"Since Percy, and The Stolls, Frank, Nico, and Beckendorf, and YOU, got shot over the past weeks." Annabeth said.

"But we're fine." Nico said.

"Let's just get this over with." Thalia said, nudging Annabeth.

"Fine." She mumbled.

They ran up the stairs, fourth floor. Inside the weapons room, Percy carefully fast-walk pass the racks of sharp pointy knives, swords, and electrical spears (For Clarisse only). There was a fake wall, in which was installed a hidden room. The room was there since the day after the Bank Robbery, and was made so only Percy can access it.

Unfair? Tell that to Chaos.

"Commander Alpha. San Fransisco Museum of Modern Art. Logging out Alpha to Kappa, Psi and Omega." Percy said.

The wall pushed back and revealed the cloaks in alphabetical order. Everyone took their respective letters, and quickly put it on.

"Let's get this over with." Aether said, as he snapped his fingers.

"Wait-" They said.

Too late.

They appeared in a storage room, inside the museum. All of them.

"We aren't dressed!" Alex hissed.

"Well then hurry up." Reyna said, as she pulled her hood on.

"Sure." Nico said. "Like that's not what we're trying to do." Reyna stuck her tongue out.

"Everyone." Piper said. "Shut up and get dressed."

Charmspeaking. Works like a charm.

They all stared blankly at each other after they all finished putting on their cloaks. The letters shined bright white.

"You've got to be kidding me." Piper mumbled. "You can speak now!"

"Any plans?" Hazel asked.

"Nope." Annabeth said.

"Well." Hazel said.

"Somebody get the door for me." Frank said, as he morphed into a big brown bear.

The guys chucked as Hazel opened the door of the storage room for Frank. He walked out on fours, as the other ran, on his paws.

"Have no fear, we are here." Percy said.

"Copyright infringement." Annabeth muttered.

"Come on guys." Jason said exasperated. "We're tired, it's a school night, and frankly, I'm bored."

"So we'll give you a chance to just, walk out-" Nico said.

"-with both arms raised, and guns on the ground-" Alex said.

"-and live the rest of your live without this suffering." Thalia said.

There was this moment of silence in which there was a flicker of fear in the criminals' faces and a flicker of triumph in the face of the rich folks.

"Who do you think you are?" A man said.

"Boy. For someone who freaking knows about this event, you sure are a little behind on your news." Luke said.

"So." Annabeth crossed her arms. "What's it gonna be?"

The man, bulky with a leather vest and a tattoo of a dying horse on his right arm, who they assumed was the leader, raised his right hand.

The hand with the grip on the gun.

He aimed and shot straight at Annabeth. She easily, and majestically, back flipped her way out of the bullet track.

"You messed with the bull-" Aether said.

"-you're getting the horn." Reyna said.

The first form of high velocity water shot out of the water fountain hit the leader in the face, making him stumble back. Then, it froze, making him fall onto his butt. The ice shattered the moment he hit his face on the floor.

The demigods crossed their arms and silently smirked at the masked men. Mortals. They just never learn.

A man, threw a grenade at them.

"I told you we should've gotten Leo." Jason whispered.

"An explosive. Again. Really?" Nico said.

He made a black pool of shadow, on the floor where the grenade falls and it disappeared. They all looked surprised. They looked ever more surprised when the grenade popped out of a shadow, in the same guy's feet, and he shrieked like a little girl.

"Hilarious." Aether said.

"Cool trick." Hazel said.

Frank turned into a lion and pounced on a man with a gun pointed at Hazel.

Hazel on the other hand, was making use of the metal arts making it fly around and hitting a few, a lot, of people by the head.

Alex turned on the sprinkler on, making the fire alarm blare up. Wrong order. She had fun, making them slip and fall.

Nico shadow traveled here and there just to scratch a few guys on the arm with his Black Stygian sword, making them faint.

Reyna and Aether had fun making them float up and fall down, and running around in circles.

Piper charmspeaked the hostages to make a sprint towards the second floor, where they were displaying a few modern sculptures.

The main piece was called The Poker Player.

Which freaked Percy out, when he saw the headline, but he tried to distract himself with a few mortal punching bag.

Thalia and Jason played 'patty cake'. With the side note that every clap they shared sent a high electricity shock up a gunmen's feet.

Annabeth took out her emotions and anger by scaring the guns out of their hands by constantly running her dagger through their throats. Which, thankfully, hurt no one.

"Look at me! I'm a target!" Luke yelled as he ran around.

They all looked like they appreciated his Doctor Who reference, but that didn't stop the men from shooting him.

Luke cleverly jumpers from priceless art piece to priceless art piece as he dodged each bullet that was shot his way.

He also, sneakily, discharged all their weapons. Taking out the bullets from the casing. Stealing the grenade from their pockets. Using BackBiter to slice their knifes in half.

Within seconds, they were immobilized.

Clicking noises, as they all tried to pull the trigger, but nothing came out. Luke had this mischievous smile on his face.

The demigods lined up in a formation, simultaneously crossing their arms at the high jackers, who was panting, groaning, moaning, crying, fainting, bleeding, probably dying, on the floor.

"Last chance." Aether said.

"I'm giving you a chance to limp yourself out of here." Reyna smirked.

"Surrender." Alex said.

"Turn your selves in." Nico said.

"Take what punishment is given to you." Hazel said.

"And live through it." Frank emphasized.

"When you get out-" Piper said. "Get your life together!" She impatiently yelled.

"Don't even think about coming back to this again." Jason said.

"If you do-" Thalia snarled. "We. Will. Find. You."

"Next time. Don't do it on a school night." Luke moaned.

"You've seen what we can do." Annabeth threatened.

"And frankly." Percy closed it off. "You haven't seen a tenth of it."

The demigods high fives each other, as Annabeth and Reyna opened the front doors. There were police sirens, helicopter noises and blinding spotlight from that same chopper.

The police turned off their sirens, and their lights, and put down their speaker phones.

"Come and get 'em." Percy yelled.

"They promised to be good." Annabeth said. "Right?"

A few sad and scared nods, as they shivered and voluntarily put their hands behind their backs.

"Excuse me. Sir. Sir!" A young new female reporter said as she ran to Percy.

"Uh-" Percy said.

"Can you tell us your name?" She asked.

"That would violate the entire point of our attire wouldn't it." Annabeth spat out.

"Of course. I'm sorry ma'am." She said.

"Ma'am?!" Annabeth exclaimed. "Am I that old?"

"You sound that old." Alex said.

"If you weren't my sister-in-law, I would kill you for that." Annabeth said.

"Lay off her. Come on. She's my girlfriend." Nico said. "And, Alpha's sister."

"You're in a relationship?" The reporter asked Nico and Alex. "You're married?!" She looked at Percy and Annabeth.

"Styx." They all cursed.

"Should've switch language." Luke sang out.

"Oh shut up you." Jason said.

"Epsilon..." Thalia warned and glared at her own brother.

"Delta..." Piper smiled cheekily from under her hood and separated Jason from Thalia.

"We need to go." Aether said.

"Wait-" The reporter called.

Hazel snapped her fingers as Frank talked to the rich folks, telling them that everything was okay and they can stop crying and ruining their mascaras now!

"All you need to now is that we're the Soldiers of Chaos. And I'm commander Alpha. Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Kappa, Psi, Omega. That's it." Percy said. "You've seen our other twelve."

"Come on Alpha!" Reyna yelled as everyone started teleport away.

"And the only thing you need to know is that we're here for you." Percy quickly said before he zapped away on screen.

He popped up last in the middle of the living room. Everyone was already taking off their cloaks, and Channel 7 is on the TV.

"And the only thing you need to know is that we're here for you." TV Alpha said.

Leo slow clapped and everybody joined in. The Stolls whistled, and Silena cheered.

"Commander Alpha." Beckendorf said.

"Bets in People." Clarisse said.

"How long till he's on a T-shirt?" Bianca said.

"How long till kids says they want to be Commander Alpha?" Sophie smirked.

"How long till his unseen face is up on that huge billboard across the street from our school?" Chris said.

"How long till he becomes an action figure?" Katie teased.

"Guys." Percy said, as she pulled off his hood. "Why am I getting the attention? I don't like it. I don't want it." He pouted.

"Sorry Seaweed Brain." Annabeth pecked his cheek. "You're Alpha. Of course people'll remember you."

"Commander Alpha." Thomas said. "How long till the girls at school fawn over his, making fan arts about him?"

Annabeth blinked as she contemplated about how she's gonna deal with the girls.

"Bet you wish you're registered as Jackson huh?" Percy said cheekily.

"They don't know Alpha is you." Annabeth shrugged it off.

"Yeah. But you do." Percy said.

"Dam it." Annabeth cursed.

"Well. On the bright side. They know Alpha is married to Beta." Silena said.

"Like that's gonna stop them." The Stolls said simultaneously.

"I'm going to bed." Percy said.

"See you guys in the morning." Annabeth said as they headed up to their room.

Everybody eventually went up to their room, and fell asleep. They all woke up the next morning at the same time though, because of some weird squealing on the intercom.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Aphrodite shrieked from the intercom.

"Ow!" Thalia said, as she rubbed her ears.

"Mom?" Piper asked.

"You're taking the day off! I need to get you ready for Prom!" Aphrodite said.

"It's homecoming." Sophie said.

"And it's still TOMORROW!" Clarisse complained.

"It's tomorrow! We don't have time!" Aphrodite squealed.

"Don't you have class today?" Silena said.

"I have class everyday." Aphrodite said easily. "Called in sick. Got sick passes for all of you."

"All TWENTY FOUR?" Annabeth said.

"Yes! I need to get you measured. And color charts, and matching theme. Necklaces, and hairdos. Oh I'm reserving a mani-pedi, and SPA for all you girls." Aphrodite said. "And you boys. Wardrobe change, and- and, new tuxedos. A new haircut! And. I'm getting you carved diamond couplings!"

"Can we least get breakfast first?" Leo asked.

"Hurry up then! I'm zapping you out of here in fifteen." Aphrodite said.

The demigods lazily got out of their respective beds and went to the bathroom. Five minutes in, and they got dressed and went downstairs to eat, what Aphrodite had made.

Aphrodite was a pretty decent cook. If she'd actually made the food. She poofed it up, like any other goddess would. Perfectly made toast, eggs, hard boiled, soft boiled, sunny side up, and scrambled. Freshly squeezed orange juice.

"Okay. So I was thinking that I should take the boys first. Since it'll be quicker. You girls stay here, and enjoy yourself, and I'll be back for you."

Aphrodite poofed away with the twelve boys, who was still eating at that point.

"So." Annabeth said. "Second floor?"

"I'll get the snacks." Clarisse offered.

"Somebody get a movie." Silena said.

"What do you want to watch?" Bianca said.

"Anything." Katie said.

"Everything." Calypso said.

"Somebody get ice cream!" Sophie said.

"I'll get it." Alex said.

"Mom's gonna go mental when she sees us." Piper grinned.

"What we're eating, or what we're doing?" Hazel asked and Piper laughed.

"To the second floor!" Thalia said.

"Hopefully the boys'll take a little longer." Reyna said.

Meanwhile, Aphrodite, and the dozen of boys popped up in a room, with 3 different tailors.

"So. Tuxedos. If you could, um, start measuring them." Aphrodite waved at the tailors.

She pushed Percy, Jason, and Luke up to the stands.

"Um. Who are these guys?" Percy asked Aphrodite.

"Oh. Just some guys." Aphrodite said, as she snapped her fingers and got a table full of snacks.

And my snacks, this means lady, British snacks. Tea, sandwiches, tiny cupcakes and cookies.

Chairs and couches popped up. Aphrodite gestured to the seats as the others sat down.

"How long is this gonna take?" The Stolls asked.

"Not long." Aphrodite said, as she takes a magazine out.

And after hours and hours of them taking turns in the stands and waiting for Aphrodite to come out from her bigger-on-the-inside color coded fabric warehouse-slash-tent, to pick out different fabrics for all of them.

Hours and hours spent picking a new hairstyle for each of the boys, and picking up a few guys to make the carved diamond couplings.

"You know. I'm older than you." Aether glared at Aphrodite. "Why did I agree to this? I mean- You can't make me."

"Oh I so can." Aphrodite smirked. "I can make any guy do anything."

"I'm a Primordial." Aether said.

"One kiss and you will be on your knees." Aphrodite said.

"Don't take the bet!" The boys yelled.

"Oh please." Aphrodite and Aether said.

"I've kissed her before." Aether said. "Nothing happened."

"I was hoping you wouldn't remember that." Aphrodite said. "That was AGES ago."

"Uh huh." Aether crossed his arms. "You were so drunk, you-"

"Nope. No no no no nope." Aphrodite shushed him. "Do. Not."

"I'll tell you guys later." Aether said, as he winked.

"I'm so done with you." Aphrodite snarled.

"And I, you." Aether smirked.

Aphrodite pulled the boys, one by one and handed them their tuxedo in the plastic bags.

"Now. Do not show the girls these. And you must not peek at their dresses, once they got it. Alright?!" She said.

"Yes ma'am." The boys said.

"I'm not that old." Aphrodite grumbled as she zapped the boys, and herself back to the house. "We're back!"

The boys were tackled by their girlfriends, in a huge hug pile.

"It's been a day!" Piper yelled.

"Do you know how worried we were?!" Annabeth scolded.

"How hard is it to find a tuxedo?!" Alex exclaimed.

"You could've at least given us a call!" Reyna yelled.

"Aphrodite..." The boys said threateningly. "How long were we in that room?"

"Um. You guys, give or take three. Me. A whole day." Aphrodite grinned.

"How is it different? I mean. The laws of time does not-" Nico said.

"Aha. Well... Time flies when's you're having fun." Aphrodite said. "But. I swapped the rules around and-"

"We're gone for a day?" Beckendorf said.

"THE WHOLE DAY?" Leo said.

"Pretty much." Aphrodite said. "Come on girls."

Without another word, Aphrodite had already snapped her way, and the girls, out of there. The showed up in a room. A beautiful, purple-slash-blue room

"Typically. The girls take longer than the boys." Sophie stated.

"You do know the dance is tonight, right?" Silena said.

"Of course." Aphrodite said, wearing her 'Duh' face. "The timing was so I can do your hairs, and do your make ups. Besides. Girls can wear colorful dresses. Finding fabrics for the boys is harder. I'm not going to stick them in a hot pink suit!"

"You're not gonna stick US in a hot pink dress. Right?" Thalia said.

"Yeah yeah." Aphrodite waved it off. "Now. I'm gonna match your dressed with your car, so bare with me."

"I didn't know she would ask." Bianca whispered.

"Me neither." Clarisse said.

Aphrodite went into a closet, and a magically rack of dresses train out from the closet door.

"Is this your room?" Calypso spun around.

"I love the color." Hazel said.

"Yes. And you all are getting your dressed from my closet." Aphrodite said. "One of a kind. No I have not worn it yet, I just have it in there for this type of emergency."

"How is this an emergency?" Katie asked.

"Oh. You know..." Aphrodite mumbled as she browsed through her dresses.

After the first half an hour of nothing, the girls began to sit down in random places, like Aphrodite's bed, her nightstand. Her really, really, fluffy carpet. Even her make up desk.

"Alright. Get your dress girls." Aphrodite said.

The girls sighed as they walked closer to see their dresses with their name, tagged on the golden hanger. On the left side of the room, a door just opened up, with a glowing light shining through from the inside.

"You'll find twenty four changing rooms, and twenty four make up desks. Change and sit quietly, I'll get to you soon enough." Aphrodite said curtly.

The girls groaned and walked to the room. It was a plain, white room, with eight door on three sides of the walls. There were twenty four tables with mirrors, set out in a square.

Surprisingly, just like Aphrodite planned it, it only took a couple of hours less than the boys, to get all of the dresses in and hair done.

"It's almost six!" Aphrodite cheered. "I'm gonna check on the boys."

Aphrodite poofed out of the room, leaving the girls rolling their eyes, and into the house, making the boys jump up in surprise.

"Oh goodie! You're all dressed!" Aphrodite said. "Okay. I'll get the girls, and limousines!"

"What?" Chris asked.

"Cool!" Leo yelled.

Aphrodite snapped her fingers and suddenly, the girls showed up. The boys had their jaws on the floor, as they walked slowly to give a single rose to their dates.

"Thanks." Thalia mumbled as Luke grinned and kissed her.

"Let me fix that." Annabeth chuckled as she straightened Percy's tie.

"I missed you." Percy said. "Two days."

"Missed you too." Annabeth said.

"Let's go." Alex said.

Percy, and his group of twelve, jumped into an oddly normal sized limousine. As he jumped in, a pair of sea green eyes stared at him through the glass.

"Look who's driving!" Nico said.

"You guys missed two days of school." Poseidon scolded.

"Aphrodite kidnapped us!" Luke defended himself.

"Let's just-" Poseidon said before he was interrupted by the loud demigods.

Percy squished his way through the tiny space separating the back and the from of the limousine, in side his tux (which will give Aphrodite a heart attack so please do, tell her) and sat next to his dad.

After a long drive. A really, really, lone drive filled with everything in the limo broken, they reached the school.

The demigods walked in pairs. Heading straight to the gymnasium, where the dance was held. They met their friends, their not-so-much-of-a-friend, friends, and other people they don't know.

"Oh my gods." Annabeth mumbled. "Did someone drug me or is Aphrodite flirting with Hephaestus?"

"The question is, did someone drug her?" Percy said.

"Hey!" Leo said.

"No offense to your dad of course." Jason said.

"OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT?!" A girl screamed.

Windows shattered as a choir of high piercing screams and a series of shrill noises fill the room.

Zooming colors of red flew past before their eyes.

"Harpies." Percy whispered.

"Don't you think I know that?" Annabeth yelled.

"Geez." Luke said.

"Masks. We need our-" Reyna said.

Aether quickly zapped their cloaks into the room, and they all jumped at their hoods.

"I can-" Luke summoned his BackBiter and hit one of the Harpies.

But instead of it falling down, Luke was the one who flew across the room.

"Luke!" Thalia yelled as she fought off a Harpy.

"Don't touch them!" Hephaestus yelled.

A ball of fire shot out of nowhere, but they all knew who it was. It scorched a wing, but there was a thud, and they saw Leo's body out cold on the floor.

"HE SAID DON'T TOUCH THEM!" Ares yelled.

"Harpies. Come on. We're gods. What do we do?" Aphrodite squealed along side the screaming girls.

"Nothing. There's nothing we can do." Athena said.

"What do you MEAN 'There's nothing we can do.'!" Poseidon bellowed.

Thomas shot an arrow at a Harpy, and seconds later, he stumbled out cold into Sophie.

"Tommy?" Sophie panicked.

Jason had zapped a Harpy, before he himself collapsed on the floor, next to Piper who he had just saved a few seconds ago from tumbling down.

"We touch them. We die." Athena said.

"We can't die!" Hermes said.

"Which is why we can't touch them!" Athena said.

"You're not making sense." Apollo said pointedly.

"SPEAK GREEK ATHENA!" Ares yelled.

"You go ahead and try!" Athena screamed at Ares.

Ares threw a punch at a Harpy flying his way, and he punched nothing. He missed the Harpy by inches, but something tells the others that it wasn't his lousy aim.

"We can't touch them." Poseidon said. "Our kids can but we can't. They can but they'll-"

The Stolls flew in front of the gods, passed out. Hermes looked worried, concerned, but he had to stay with his fellow gods.

"They'll do that." Poseidon said. "Whatever that is."

"This never happened before." Hephaestus said.

"I've never seen these things." Ares said, no longer shouting at anything and everything.

"Neither have I." Apollo said.

"What are these?" Hermes said.

The next three word at the first three word out of Athena's mouths that made all of their jaws on the floor.

"I don't know."

A/N

I suck. I know. It's been three weeks. And this chapter is absolute crap. It's short. It has no point. And it ends with a cliffhanger.

I will try to update, like ASAP, but considering my school. I can't tell you when exactly that is. But as soon as possible!

That's all. I'm sorry. Anyways. Vote, Comment, and Follow me! Thanks, and Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 683 38
*COMPLETED* Percy never expected to die the way he did. He never expected to magically come back to life. He never expected to be in an army. And he...
28.6K 345 10
Ok, so heads up, this is going to be a Pipercy story I'm going to merge two of my favorite types of stories; demigods in high school, and a Percy Jac...
79.5K 2.4K 38
Alex buried her face in Leo's shoulder as he held her. All that she could think was that she needed him, now more than ever. She needed his arms arou...
412K 14.4K 155
Hey you... Do you have a watch? What time is it? No, no, not your normal watch. Your FABULOUS one. Oh my, look at the time, it's the hour of demigods...