Art Book (yee)

By idontwriteforshit

'Tis about the time thine truly hath maketh a book about their unexplainable imagination that spilleth unto p... More

Introduction
Muscle Boi + Introductory Art
Dusty Star + Macho Daddy
Butt Smack [COMIC]
Bunnies + Fox
Miscarriage [COMIC] Pt.1
Miscarriage [COMIC] Pt.2
Wet and Gae
TrAinInG wHeEls
Father [COMIC]
U Was There In The Club [LF SPOILERS]
Sailor MooN- I mean, Tom
We're Fam[COMICS]
Timtorf shenanigans
SpoOkeRs
rEdrAw tiEm
Eboy and T U R T L E
B L U R S E D
I'm beat
Mr. Rat Man, rat me a man
They really be hitting different
So uhhh... I kinda made an au...
cOwOna
Babies and Babes
I got no excuse
I got no excuse: The Sequel
am i even real?
Talisman of Men yEET [SPOILERS, IG?]
Cuddles? I could use one
๐Ÿ’•B A B E Y Sโœจ[A U s]
comics. a lot of them. [PART ONE]
comics. a lot of them. [PART TWO]
Love is in the air and it's hopefully not toxic
Egg :) [COLLAB]
wholesome stuff๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ†NEW YEAR. H A B B I๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡
take me to church, I'll draw you like a dog
โœจthoughts, head fullโœจ + TEA
inhale, exhale
bruises, kisses and a broken marriage
Does adding an NSFW warning increase the reads in one chapter?
F U C K T H E P O L I C E [AU]
They're best frenemies, your Honor
Ask, and ye shall receive [REQUESTS + DOODLES]
VROOM, VROOM, I FUCKED YOUR MOM
Catboys? cat. boys.
maids uwu nya!~๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โœจ
TWINS! ROBOT! FISH!
END.

I guess I do write for shit(there's art in here, I fucking swear-- don't leave)

538 20 31
By idontwriteforshit

Suh, I am alive and pretty fucking busy.

I have brought to you some doodles I made for a request, yesyesyes.

School's keeping me busy and yeah, it's hard to draw some shit during procrastination period. *W H E E Z E*

Also, I've been watching a fuck ton of videos from the Dre SMP and just them in general so if I fall out of the fandom, y'all know where to find my corpse ;)))))

Anyways, let's get to it.

*funky music starts playing*

Quick info about these drawings, I was planning to post these on the week OFH ended but I never got to do so because I am very V E R Y busy and distracted with school at the time. I'm already on break now anyways so maybe expect a few updates here and there.

_____________________

L-lore???????
_

___________________

Blind Date: Speedrun 100% No Glitches, No mods
_______________________
Here are some more stuff I can squeeze in here.

(That's what he said *W H E E Z E*)
Here are some fire themed ones.

I don't intend to offend anyone in this, don't sue me uwu XD *rawr*

It's that time of the year again

H O E S.

Anyways, I still got some more but I'll put them in the next update. I'm already on my limit here.
________________________

A'ight, this is just a dip my toes in the water kinda thing so don't expect this to be half good, thanks

I mean, writing is an art anyways.

You can exit if you wanna, I don't mind but if you wanna roast the shit out of my writing(and maybe offer constructive criticism, that'll be g r e a t) stay for a while and let me tell you a story: 📖👁👃👁 *heavy breathing*

They say everything gets better. They say your life can turn itself around and it'll all fall into place.

But when?

Slouched in his seat, the man in blue boredly stared up at the ceiling fan. Its whirring engine sounded nothing but a small purr as the buzzing in his ears never seemed to go away.

Bottles of booze laid about the floor, its liquids seeping through the rough surface of his rug, making it wet. Not that Tom bothered to clean it up anyway.

With a sigh, the blue clad male lifted his legs and promptly dropped his feet on the floor.

A wet spot dampened his sock, making him flinch and jerk his foot away from it before begrudgingly trudging to his bedroom door to get away from the stinking room.

Upon arrival, he heard another door open and close. His hearing may be a little shit and his vision may be blurry and his NOSE may be stuffy, but he's sure as hell there's a Norwegian high off his ass standing at his door.

I don't fucking know where this shit is going to but I'm hoping I might be on to something because I'm in the constant state of confusion--

With a sigh, the blue bitch opened the door and shoved the Scandinavian away from him because B O I does he reek of weed.

Tom used the wall for support as he took his socks off and held them by his fingertips.

"Why are you walking around the house barefoot?"

The Brit flinched and looked at the Norwegian in confusion.

"I just got out of the bedroom, what do you mean--", he replied, slowly making his way down the stairs as his unoccupied hand clutched the railing. His eyebrows were furrowed at he felt his growing disappointment for his housemate.

The sound of house slippers rapidly going down the stairs boomed through the house as the dumbass rat did The Walk™ down the stairs and waited for Tom to get down all the way.

For a moment, Tom thought Tord was fucking with him like he always does but in all honesty, he just wanted to get his socks clean and get a fresh pair from the laundry basket. Edd left the laundry task to them anyway since he and Matt had to go somewhere to buy some equipment for something. Tom himself wasn't too sure.

His feet touched the cold hardwood floor, sending a small shiver through his body. He was too used to having socks on that he forgot how cold the floor would be when the sun doesn't hit it with its warmth.

Within a flash, red house slippers were sent his way as the Norwegian silently kicked his slippers off, leaving him barefoot.

It's not like cared or anything, he just doesn't want to be an asshole at the moment.

"Thanks?", Tom said, the statement sounding more of a question rather than an expression of gratitude as Tord flashed him a sloppy grin before walking away.

The poor Brit didn't know what the fuck was going on.

And yet, he couldn't find himself complaining.

What? He doesn't have the energy to deal with such bullshit. Walking down the stairs itself took a lot of work for him already.

"So, why'd you drink again?"

Tom visibly flinched, almost dropping his socks. You know? Like an easily scared idiot.

"Why?"

"You reek. I can smell you all the way from here."

Aaaaand there's the asshole he knows.

"I can say the same about you."

"I needed my dose of serotonin, you know it."

"More like morphine, you drug addicted sack of shit", Tom mumbled under his breath, blinking slowly as he stepped towards the laundry room.

He was aware Tord was following him and it's getting annoying at this point.

"You should take a shower sometimes, you know?"

His eye twitched, unable to stifle the growl emitting from his throat.

"How about YOU do it, dickhead? You could use your own advice sometimes, you know?", the Brit mocked, tossing his socks and one batch of dirty laundry(that hasn't been washed since last week) into the washing machine. He did all the necessary stuff in doing the laundry before stepping away.

Much to his demise, he bumped into Tord's chest. With a scoff, Tom pushed him out of his way before hearing the prick giggle.

"What's so funny?"

Tord just kept giggling before looking up the ceiling as he followed Tom again, not tearing his gaze from the thing that he saw crawling across the white surface. It honestly almost scared the shit out of Tom if it weren't for the fact that he knew that one, this bitch is just fucking with him, two, he's a little drunk, and three he's not a pussy.

The Brit was about to exit the laundry room and go in the kitchen to get something to eat but the Norsk beat him to it.

"Would you stop being annoying for one second?"

"What do you mean? I'm just minding my own business."

The fact that Tord rolled his red eyes and said it nonchalantly, just made Tom's blood boil.

Why was he angry? Is there any other reason other than having anger issues after experiencing psychological trauma as a young child that made him turn to drugs for comfort because nothing ever works for him and the fact that he's angry most at himself for being so pathetic that he turns all his emotions into rage or apathy until he gets numb and feeling nothing since he couldn't manage anything well on his life that he was forced to grow up too fast and not experience anything even remotely nice because GOOD L O R D was he so pathetic---

Tom snapped out of his rambling thoughts when Tord dragged him to the couch by his hand.

"What do you think you're doing?", he asked, only to be ignored before he was made to sit on the soft cushions.

"I told you to shower but that doesn't mean you could use your own tears. What's wrong? I can roll up a blunt for you if you want me to", Tord replied, not making eye contact with the void-for-eyes Brit as he kept moving. He could use a drag or two anyways.

Tord folded his arms across his chest as he watched Tom decide for himself. Poor guy looked like he needed a hit even if Tord couldn't take it anymore before he starts tripping real badly.

Not surprised that Tom nodded, Tord jogged up the stairs, stumbling a few times and scraping his shins a little because of how high he is. It's already wearing off so Tord was hurrying to get that feeling of bliss back again.

Meanwhile, Tom leaned against the backrest of the couch, sighing softly as he wiped any stray tears from his face.

It hurts to overthink, man.

He doesn't know how Matt does it all the time.

His insecurities and self awareness crept on him like a wild cat stalking its prey before pouncing on him when he least expect it.

He wanted to forget. No, scratch that. He NEEDED to forget. He wanted to let it all out, despite already knowing how Tord barely listens to him when he rants about anything. Hey, they may not get along quite well but they have a lot of things in common.

Fuck.

He even knows Tord had the same issues as he does but why, WHY is he doing a lot better than him?

If they had THAT MUCH in common, why the fuck is this bastard so much better than he is?

The sound of Tord repeatedly destroying his balls as he slid down the stairs rang through the house, evidently snapping the blue boy out of his thoughts as he immediately turned his head towards the high rat.

"You good?"

"Yeah, thanks for worrying about me~", the red clad male said, winking as Tom scoffed in response with a hesitant chuckle. Holding out the blunt to Tom, he fished out another from his pocket with the lighter already on his other hand.

Tom accepted it and let Tord light it up.

"So, tell me, what's bothering you?"

"You're not even gonna listen to what I'm gonna say--"

"I know, but it's better to let it out, rather than keep it in when you know you're already full."

"Woah there, Socrates- getting a bit philosophical now, aren't we?-"

"Dude, I'm high as balls right now. You shouldn't even be worrying about that right now."

Tord can be okay sometimes.
______________________

Eyyy i_like_tordles, I done it

*cocks gun* where's my hug?

Jk, you don't have to do it if you don't wanna 👉👈

I started writing the oneshot thing(or whatever it's called) last week. But that week was hectic as shit so I only got to write it completely this week, sorry about that.

Anyways, last words for this update is uhm

Expect another upload uhhh next week or something? Idk

❄🎄☃Happy Holidays, y'all ☃🎄❄

Have fun and stay THE FUCK SAFE

Love y'all💕✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
512K 994 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
82.6K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
13.2K 954 11
ุชูู€ูƒุจู„ู†ุง ุงู„ุญูŠุงุฉ ูู€ ุชูุฌุจุฑู†ุง ุนู„ู‰ ุฅุฑุชูƒุงุจ ุงู„ู…ุนุงุตูŠ ูˆ ุงู„ุขุซุงู… ุงู„ุชูŠ ู„ุง ุชูู€ุบุชูุฑ ุŒ ูƒู€ ุฅุซู… ุฅุฑุชูƒุจู‡ ูู€ูŠู€ุฑูˆ ููŠ ูุชุงุฉ ุดุงุจุฉ ุธู†ุง ู…ู†ู‡ ุฃู†ู‡ ู…ุฌุฑุฏ ุฎุทุฆ ุนุงุจุฑ ุŒ ู„ูƒู†ู‡ ุฌุงู‡ู„ ุชู…ุงู…...