The Avocation (A 20 Facts Spe...

By apostropheA

ᴀ sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ɢɪʀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇɴᴇᴡᴀʟ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʟᴘᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏs... More

Author's Note
One: A Rare Horizon
Two: The Rubik's Cube
Three: Obligatory Parasites
Four: The Avocation

A Final Note (with 20 Facts revealed)

495 23 99
By apostropheA

Thank you for reading this little piece of my life and I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have while I was writing it. Enough with the formality! - Here are the 20 facts about me (in no particular order from the short story) as promised:

1) I'm from Singapore.

2) I love Geography.

3) I enjoy solving logical puzzles like the Rubik's cube, 2048, crossword puzzles and Sudoku.

4) I'm crazy about superheroes, especially from the Marvel Universe and especially Ms Marvel/ Kamala Khan.

5) I think crime busters are the coolest people in the world.

6) I wrote a book titled 'The School for Aliens' and I was fortunate enough to get it published when I was 10. It is now classified as Juvenile Fiction so it's highly recommend for 6-9 year olds haha. (Get the eBook from the Google Play Books Store for only S$1.99! - https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=FQImAAAAQBAJ OR search Google Books for a free sample of The School for Aliens) :)

7) My favourite authors are G. Willow Wilson, Khaled Hosseini and Anthony Horowitz.

8) I'm Muslim, Alhamdulillah.

9) I have a twin sister. And as bias as this may sound, she has a beautiful design-lifestyle blog, thehappycandle.blogspot.com, where I write guest posts occasionally. Check it out - you will not be disappointed!

She also designed the covers for all of my books. You can hit her up on Wattpad @candlelightd .

10) I'm a dedicated member of the Guiding movement. (World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts)

11) I enjoy literature.

12) Biology is my favourite science subject.

13) I enjoy music with uplifting lyrics.

14) I'm a typography, photography and videography enthusiast.

15) I love travelling.

16) I know the ever graceful Malay language, learnt conversational Mandarin, and I can read and understand some Arabic.

17) I have a fear of severe illnesses.

18) I sketch sometimes.

19) My favourite food includes lasagna and nasi ayam penyet. They are my absolute guilty pleasures.

20) A writer is nothing without her readers. I'm grateful to all, and I'm grateful to God.

And finally, it's time to pass the baton - looking forward to knowing you guys better! :)

@WhisperFlora @CurlyStraight @inhibiting @ahsftmatty @Lhathron @AmmaraYounas BenzonBarrientos @XoxCrazyLikeThatxoX @LittlePopcorn7482 @Andrea_Samuel @evemalone @Dinobiteme @fallenshadowbliss @Flower-of-Heaven @laila_al_hilal @HabzBubzBiiba @secretlife139 @corollax @WordsWillOnlyKill @The_Otaku_98 @AshleySwarosky

And it's alright if you guys are not comfortable with sharing 20 facts, it's just a little game anyway. And if you are, have fun! ;)

Peace everyone,

'A. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 963 42
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...