π‡πšπ©π©π² 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 π€πŸπ­οΏ½...

By rai_zk

Katsuki Bakugou (Kachaan) X Female reader Katsuki met a teenage girl when he was five years old, he became f... More

Introduction
HNA 1
HNA 2
HNA 3
HNA 4
HNA 5
HNA 6
HNA 7
HNA 8
HNA 9
HNA 10
HNA 11
HNA 12
HNA 13
HNA 14
HNA 15
HNA 16
HNA 17
HNA 18
HNA 19
HNA 20
HNA 21
HNA 22
HNA 23
HNA 24
HNA 25
HNA 26
HNA 27
HNA 28
HNA 29
HNA 30
HNA 31
HNA 32
HNA 33
HNA 34
HNA 35
HNA 36
HNA 37
HNA 38
HNA 39
HNA 40
HNA 41
HNA 42
HNA 43 (Special Chapter!)
HNA 44
HNA 45
HNA 46
HNA 47
HNA 48
HNA 49
HNA 50
HNA 51
HNA 52
HNA 53
HNA 54
HNA 55
HNA 56
HNA 57
HNA 58
HNA 59
HNA 60
HNA 61
HNA 62
HNA 63
HNA 64
HNA 66
HNA 67
HNA 68
HNA 69
HNA 70
HNA 71
HNA 72
HNA 73

HNA 65

227 13 1
By rai_zk

I arrive where they were landed and saw a warp.

My eyes widened seeing some of the villains talking about going back, some of them walk in the warp

While the black haired with a purple scar in the face said stop to the villain who came to us earlier

He said that their mission is not done yet, made the yellow outfit villain remove his mask and look at us

I keep trying to use my quirk to stop the time but because of this damn injuries I can't!

He stick his tongue out leading us to saw the two marble in his tongue meaning that is Tokoyami and Bakugou.

He snap his finger making the two marble Shoji holding became an ice.

I don't know what is happening but I need to get Tokoyami and Bakugou back.

Shoji, Izuku and Shoto quickly run toward to him made me run towards to him, too

When the villain was about to do his last bow like the entertainer always do, a laser hit his face made his mask broke

It was Aoyama navel laser!

Because of that the villain coughed the two marble made Shoji grabbed the other one, while Todoroki failed to grab the other one

Because the black haired villain grabbed it first and smirk at him, Todoroki landed.

I run towards to him when he finally released the both of them but the black haired villain is holding Katsuki in the neck

I summoned my sword and run to him,Bakugou look at me with his Red orbs "Katsuki!!!" I said while running

"Don't come, (Y/N)"

Bakugou said and finally disappeared with them as I jump to him but since the warp already disappeared I landed in the ground.

"Katsuki!!" I said as my tears are falling down.

'I failed to protect someone close to me, again...' I thought as I made my sword disappear.

I look around and saw the blue fire around us, I scream because of pain and failing to protect Bakugou.

On that day...who were aiming to be a heroes completely lost to the villain.

"(Y/N)..." Midoriya said as all of them looking at me laying in the ground bleeding and crying

"Fuck this injuries!" I scream and look up "Fuck this quirk!" I scream again, while all of them looking at me

My tears fall down, I stood up and summoned my sword again "If I just summoned you earlier"

I said and look at my sword all of them eyes widened seeing me summoning a sword.

I scream at the top of my lungs again and use the sword to slice the tree in front of me "(Y/N)" Midorya said trying to get my attention.

Their eyes widened as I cut in half the tree "(Y-Y/N)...calm down you still have an injuries"

Uraraka said as I kneel down in the ground.

"Dammit!" I scream while crying.

.

.

.

Apparently, Mr. Vlad king called emergency services and fifteen minutes after the Villains left, ambulance and fire track arrived.

Of the 41 students, 15 were unconscious and in serious condition from the Villain' gas 11 had a minor injuries, I also had a minor injuries making us 12.

13 were uninjured and one was missing of the six pro heroes, one was in serious condition after receiving a hard blow to the head, and one lost a lot of blood and went missing.

Meanwhile, on the villain side, three were caught red-handed and arrested...leaving those three behind, the other villains disappeared without a trace.

Midorya lost his consciousness and ran to the hospital because of his serious Injuries.

The summer training camp that we all had been looking forward to ended in the worst way.

After treating my Injuries, good thing is Uraraka, Asui, Todoroki, Shoji and Tokoyami who saw me summoning my sword earlier

Didn't asked me any questions and just glad that I'm okay now since I've been calm down.

The day After that, the news about the villain attack on our training camp spread quickly and become a hot topic.

All of my classmate who brought to hospital because of what happened are now okay and just having a rest before discharging

We all agreed to meet up in the hospital to visit our other classmate, first we check the most injured of them which is Izuku.

Kaminari knocked to the door and opened it "Oh, Midoriya, you're awake!" he greeted.

He started talking about the news as we all together coming in, in his hospital room

His arm was full of bandage like mine but Midorya was worst since the two of his arms were bandage unlike mine, its only left

They started having a conversation while I on the other hand was just looking at them.

Midorya asked if all of us came, Kaminari said no and Iida explain that Jirou and Hakagure was still unconscious from the villain's gas. And Yaoyorozu also got hit hard on the head and is hospitalized here. Iida also told him that she already regained her consciousness yesterday.

So we are only 16 there then Todoroki said because Bakugou is not there.

The most affected of all of us to Bakugou being kidnapped is me and Midorya since he is his childhood friend.

"All Might said, 'I can't save people I can't reach' that's why he will always save those he can reach" Midorya said and look at the window.

The atmosphere turn into a quiet one and all of us are frowning "I...was in the place where I could reach..."

Midorya added as he was tearing up "I had to save him...that's why my quirk for..." he said as his tears are falling down.

"It's exactly like what Aizawa sensei said to me. My body...wouldn't move" He said crying in the bed.

I look at him as my tears are also falling down, I know exactly what he feel... I know all the pain inside of him.

"It was all I could to do save Kota... I couldn't save someone Infront of me..."

"Then, let's save him this time." Kirishima said, looking at Midorya, My eyes winded and look at him

All of my classmate, look at Kirishima shocked of what he was saying. "Actually, Todoroki and I were here yesterday, too"

Kirishima started "on our way to your room, we saw All Might and a police officer talking to Yaoyorozu."

Kirishima said that he heard them talking that Momo attached a tracking device to one of the villain and gave them the receiver to help them in the investigation.

"Does this mean you're going to have Yaoyorozu make another receiver" Iida asked and look at the both of them

Kirishima looked down while Todoroki look at him and said "What if it does?"

My eyes widened "What?" I asked in monotone voice, Uraraka patted my back to remain me calm

Iida clench his teeth looking down then he suddenly said "it is as All might said!" made beside him flinched.

"This is something we should leave to the pros! This isn't the place for us to act, you idiots!" he added.

My eyes winded seeing him being mad at them, but I can't help to agree with the both side

I want to save Bakugou but I don't want to break the rules...

"We know that!" Kirishima said and look at his eyes while holding his chest "But, I couldn't do anything!"

Kirishima said made us all frowned "after I heard that my friend was being targeted! I couldn't do anything! I didn't do anything!"

He look at all of us "if I didn't do anything now, I won't be a man or hero anymore!"

"Kirishima, we're in the hospital. Calm down." Kaminari said trying to calm him down.

"Iida-chan is correct" Asui said made me look at her, Kirishima was trembling not because of fear because of anger

"Iida, all of you, you're all correct." Kirishima said, "I know that" he said and turned around to Midorya

He offered his hand to Midorya and said "But! hey, Midorya, your hand can still reach!"

He said, "We can go save him!" I clench my hand into fist.

I need to stop these kid but there something in my heart saying no and go with them.

"So, in short, you're planning on getting the receiver from Yao-momo, following it, and going to save Bakugou yourselves?" Ashido said

Kirishima nodded at her, Todoroki look at them and said "Even though the villains said were being targets to be killed,they took Bakugou without killing him."

He had a point they probably want him to join at them "they probably let him live, but doesn't mean they won't kill him eventually" Todoroki added.

"Kirishima and I are going" he said as he look down, Iida clench his teeth and look at them

"Don't go overboard with your messing around!" Iida said angrily, Shoji stopped him "Wait, calm down"

He said and look at him "I understand Kirishima's frustration and not being able to do anything and Todoroki's frustration at having him stolen in front of his very eyes"

Shoji said, "I'm frustrated, too. But this isn't a situation we should act on our emotions, right?"

After a few seconds of silent Aoyama started to talk "L-let's leave this to All Might...Aizawa sensei permission to fight at the training camp has been rescinded, too"

"Aoyama is right. I can't say much since I'm the one who needed saving, though..." Tokoyami said

"But-" Kirishima said but interrupted by Asui.

"Everyone, were all shocked from Bakugou's kidnapping" she started made us look at her

"But let's think things through calmly. No matter how just your feelings, if you're saying you'll fight again..."

She said as she place her finger in her chin "...that you'll break the rules...those acts are the same as those villains." she added.

We all looked down,"She's right..." I said made them all look at me

"...I know the frustration you all having" I said and look at all of them "I'm frustrated, too" I added

I took a deep breath "My quirk is the most helpful of that time, but since I was injured I couldn't use it, I can't stop the damn time and save Katsuki who is literally infront of me"

I said, Uraraka tried to patted my back but I refuse and look at my palm "I blame myself for not being able to do anything that day"

"(Y/N)-" Kirishima said but interrupted "I failed to protect someone close to me...again"

"(Y/N)-san you don't need to blame yourself for everything" Midorya said trying me calm down since all of them didn't know what I am talking about.

I destroyed the crystal in my hand like to a powder made all of their eyes winded "if I only..."

Uraraka patted my back and said "(Y/N)-chan, we all feel the same don't blame yourself too much"

"How? how can't I blame myself, I'm the most useful that time, my quirk is useful that time but because of fucking injuries and stubborness to fight, I can't"

I shook my head and look at them with a cold eyes "I should be the one stopping you...but how could I if my mind was hunting me saying I want to save him"

Kirishima look at me pouting, "I'm sorry...I talked to much" I said and walk away from all of them.

"(Y/N)-san!" Midorya said as I left the room, my tears burst out as soon I a leave and quickly run away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 119 23
Katsuki Bakugou is a hot headed teen who wants nothing more than to be the best hero possible. When he meets y/n, he has a feeling he's never felt b...
66.9K 2.1K 59
Kuri Nakano is a half Japanese girl from the U.S. living what most would consider a good life; with pro hero parents and a quirk that has landed her...
1.3M 40.2K 79
Energetic U.A. Student, Y/n L/n, makes her grand debut into the world of heroes with her friend, Katsuki Bakugo. As childhood friends, they've uncons...
62.9K 1.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya is a girl with a powerful power. Well, she was still traumatized by her past that left scars. Three years avoiding social life, she fi...