Funny Begnnings|| Dwt

By XxPoptartstarrxX

Feelings are stupid. Romance is dumb. Gaming and mac-n-cheese, now that's where it's at. Being the best at ga... More

1 Im always number one
2 sicky wicky
3 So like frienmies now?
4 Paparazzi
5 Around the world
6 Living a Triple life
7 Yeah I Was In Orlando
8 FUCK IT Right?
9: 8 MoNtHs (edited)
10 Mr. Dream
11 A Riviraly for what
12 So like I love you but not really
13 Missed communication
14 ⚠ Oh Clay⚠ smut (rewrite)
15 No mistakes i think
16 I don't like you
17Christmas special.
19 if your happy im happy
20 Keeping Busy
21 Daily grind
22 Car Tingz
23 Bright lights and Gay bois
24 unscrew(cuts)
25 Last Day :D
26 ⚠Exclusive ⚠
27 Beep Beep bitch
28 Too many visits
29 Important issues
📸AUTHORS NOTES BELOW📸
A/N should I make a discord important
A/N ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY
A/N smut?
A/N
A/N IMPORTANT
A!N PLEASE READ I GOT A QUESTION
A/N ( check it out real quick)
A/N ( new book, schedule, smut tingz)
Discord (you can skip)
Hey you
we need more karl
READ THIS PLEASE
its my bday today!!
A/N im sorry you can skip
ACKEBFKD DB
you can skip
lifes really fucked rn
OML THANK YOU
Rest in peace Technoblade.

18 Glued

8.1K 158 159
By XxPoptartstarrxX

Song recommended by Night_light_9898

POORLY EDITED BC IM LAZY AND TIRED

It was quiet and peaceful. I could feel the sway and snap of branches and trees around me. I was in the woods and it was nice.

The lighting made me feel like I was in my own personal reality. I kept walking on the path through the woods. It was real quiet other than the wind whiping through my hair.

I then saw something weird I blinked and it was gone. I rubbed my eyes and shot up in my bed.

I woke up out of the dream feeling weird.

I sat up better then felt something in my thigh throb.

I shook the feeling off and grabbed my phone. I looked through my messages to see geroge texted me something I was too lazy to read.

I roll put of bed and check the time. Wait...

Shit geroge and sapnap are visiting tomorrow . What am I going to tell them about dream. I grab my phone calling dream hoping he's up.

Ring

"Hello" his voice comes through the phone low.

"Hey sup ,what are you doing" I say nervously twisting my legs together.

I know I shouldn't be calling him but its so comforting.

"Waking up what about you" he asks I can hear him grunt.

"Mhm yeah so I got a huge favor to ask of you and I will pay for everthing." My voice shakes

"You okay what do you need" he asks his voice still mellow.

"Well can you uh come back down" I ask looking at my feet as if he was there.

"I-uh are you sure you want me there" I hear his voice hesitate.

"Listen Clay we can figure this shit out later okay I don't really want to deal with my emotions right now. Just. Just please ill pay for your plane ticket and you can even bring patches" I say sounded pathetic. God I hated sounding this way.

"Yeah okay ill come down" he said with pity it felt.

"Thanks ill tell you all your stuff so talk to you later" I say trying to not regret what I'm doing.

"Yeah okay bye y/n" he said.

"Yeah bye clay"

I hung up the phone and flopped back on my bed. What am I even doing this is insane. Ill deal with it for another day I have to get this house clean.

**Dristas POV**

I saw my brother asleep on his gaming desk. He came to visit the fam and decided to do a small stream in the house. I guess he passed out or whatever.

I went and grabbed a fork out of the kitchen to go poke him awake. I walked back to his door but heard him talking to someone.

I pushed the opened the door slightly and watched him try talk to a.....female. HA thats probably a first for him.

I listened to his conversation best i could but all I could hear was how desperate Clay was to talk to this chick.

She must be something special or whatever.

He finished talking to her and hung up. I took that as my que to walk in. I opened the door fork in hand.

"Hey bro" I said not warning him that I walked in.

"Oh hey sis whatcha up too" his face seemed to put on a calm act.

"Soo who were you talking to huh" i poked at him with my fork.

"Ow and would you stop that." He took the fork from me.

"Hey give that back" I yelled but he shook his head no.

"Nah I'm good" he raised the fork above his head.

"You know we have more right" i roll my eyes.

"Whatever i just wanna know who you were talking too" i change back to the main subject.

"It was just a friend" he says lowering his arm but keeping the fork away from me.

"Mhm a friend surrrre. You always look desperate for touch when talking to a friendd" i roll my eyes and make air qoutes.

"Is she the same one thats on your to-do list" i ask keeping my eyes on the fork.

"No-... well maybe it doesn't matter anyway" his cheeks heat up.

"HA are you a simp or something. Im gonna tell mom" I poke at him.

He throws the fork out the door and I look at him with a raised an eyebrow. "I'm not an animal im not going to go chase a fork" I sass.

"HEY why is one of my good forks in the hallway" my mom tells

"Clay" "no she did it" we yell at the same time.

"I don't care who did it you two better stop" she reprimanded us.

I sighed and poked clay in the face. "Thats on you" I Furrow my eyes brows.

"I'm not the one who brought the fork in the first place now go away okay" he said in a nice way I guess.

I shrugged and left.

**Dreams POV**

I was bouncing my leg up and down as I sat in first class. I wasn't as nervous as more curious on my she needed me down there.

I did feel slightly guilty for what happened last time because the truth was that my cat was fine.

I pushed those thoughts aside like I always do. I then laid back and looked at the airplanes ceiling and started recalling what happened even if I didn't want too.

FLASHBACK TIMEZ

I held her in my arms enjoying the moment. I woke up but she was still sleeping softly. I sighed into her h/c hair and grabbed my phone. I opened it and saw something alarming.

It was on model news. I followed it for the sole purpose of keeping up to date so I could talk to y/ n about her interest.

I did want to open it because one word shook my core.

Boyfriend

It was in the articles headline I didn't even have to read the whole head line to know what it was talking about. I didn't want to read it knowing it could ruin the moment but curiosity got the better of me.

I clicked on it and it opened to the article. I scrolled through it. Sighing of relief because of what it said.

Is y/n l/ n with a fellow Green dressed co-worker their new photos shoots seem quite Juicy. Does this mean their more than friends her and this smiley faced mystery man.

I chuckled at the article but stopped when I came across a text from my mom.

I read through it a couple times and choked down air. My ex was showing up at their house asking for me and apparently wouldn't leave.

(This is not true I made this up btw) I knew how crazy she was and knew I had to get down their.
I slowly left my paradise and got dressed and shuffled down stairs.

I then saw technobitch.

"What are you doing here" I glare at him."I'm making breakfast what does it look like" he said grabbing ingredients while holding the book of War.

"Whatever I have to go my uh- cat got sick and needs my attention " I lied. I didn't want him knowing anything so I lied.

"Mhm okay" he said not paying attention. I ran my hand through my hair and left. I knew I would regret it.

FLASH FORWARD

I woke up to the plane rattling. I looked out my window to see us landing. I rubbed at my face and groaned. Im going to have to talk to her about what happened. We need to stop avoiding things.

I get through all the airport shit and walk out the gate to see not only y/n but techno.

What the fuck

Why?

I shrugged it off and walk over to them smiling. "Heyy" I go and give y/n a hug which she sheepishly returns while techno glares at me. Does he know.

"Hey" she says in the hug and we let go. "Well are you ready" she smiles. "Yeah" I return a grunt and follow her with my bag...

I wanna know what the favor was for?.

%%%%%%%%
Sorry I disappeared a bit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 1.1K 38
𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 ( 𝒔𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 ) ─── where my best friend, my famous best friend, a faceless minecraft youtuber, and i try and navigat...
291K 5K 21
Second book to "the one" read that before getting to this book. "Clay you have been distant from me lately." You said confronting him. He stayed sile...
1.1M 17.9K 20
Of course pissbaby we will play again soon, dw oh, I wasn't worried. A small twitch streamer gets raided by a large streamer named dreamwastaken. Thi...
9.7M 303K 191
[ Dream (Clay) x Female OC (Eliza) ] What happens when a coder girl gets asked to work on Dream's new minecraft video ❗Warnings❗ •This fic contains m...