Love Encounter ( ZhanYi/XiaoW...

By Gale_Mc_Montero

I tried really hard to run away from your love, but I realised, every path I walk, leads to you. So hold me t... More

A/N
Hearts Speak'sโค๏ธ
Chap 1: Proposal P.1
Chapter 1:Proposal pt.2
Chp.2:Engagement Venue
Date nigh ๐ŸŒƒ
Date w/ youโค
Date w/ you pt.2
Movie Time
Missing You ๐Ÿ’•
Meeting You In Korea
Just You And Me
Self Control
Failed ๐Ÿ”ž
Not an Updateโค
Was It To Much To Ask
Relationship need's time
Hearts Desired (Ending)
Epilogue ๐Ÿ”ž

Monster Bunny ๐Ÿ”ž

3.2K 188 10
By Gale_Mc_Montero

AUTHORS POV

Dripping the tease was this... Wang Yibo was not into watching porn that much, he could swear he had never seen this kind of TORTURE.

The strong musky smell from his leaking cock was doing something to Xiao zhan too. His dick was waiting for attention. As he didn't cum yet.

Xiao zhan hummed from satisfactory as he engulfed the whole length again pressing his own cock between Wang Yibo's feet. And Wang  Yibo doesn't need to be told twice.

He gripped the hot meat in his toes rubbing it gently to avoid nail scratches.

Xiao zhan bobbed his head up and down fast indicating that he liked it.  And it encouraged Wang Yibo to do more. He wanted to please his Gege too.

With Xiao zhan accompanying him by rubbing his dick on his toes, Wang Yibo moved his other foot up along his leg. As light as a feather.

Thisssssss....

"Good,baby." He remarked happily and the lollipop inside his mouth reacted happily too...

"You like to be praised. Baby." Without taking it out fully, Xiao zhan asked Wang Yibo teasing his slit with his tongue.

Wang Yibo shook his head not but his eyes were telling him otherwise.

(Bo is short for Yibo)

"Ohhh. But your baby bo (dick) loves it. So you are a bad baby and this baby bo here is as he listens to his Gege. Right baby bo~" Xiao zhan said with as he pecked in Wang Yibo's little Bo.

'Oh my gosh...What an evil bunny you are!!Arghh!! So good ~' Wang Yibo thought

Wang Yibo's eyes rolled back into his skull skull as he was gripping Xiao Zhan's shoulder tightly.

"Geeeee. How... W.. would ~ My-AAAHHH~~ Dick r..reply yoouu.. nhgn... You are talkkinggggg..too ittt... nhgn... Likeee...itt will....Mmmmmmmhmmmm reaplyyy... Nhgn... Youu ..." He was withering on the bed. Shaking uncontrollably.

"He doesn't need to speak to tell me. Look it's answering me already." Xiao zhan smirk as he licked it as the cock twitched again.

He fasten his pace of sucking him hard as Wang Yibo couldn't hold it back.

"Geeee.. Pull out... I'm going to cum~" Wang Yibo managed to speak. To pull him back not to swallow all.

But instead he found his cock even more tightly sucked and he cut hard in his mouth.

This time he was alone,as Xiao zhan followed his suit cumming  hard in his feet.

*******
Wang Yibo was shaking under the impact of two high organisms in short time. Yet the fire in him didn't subsided.

"Bodi~" Xiao zhan called him in an utterly serious tone and Wang Yibo snapped his eyes opened.

"You know color language?" Xiao zhan asked and he shook confusingly.

"When I ask you. You have to tell me exact.

GREEN- Says you are perfectly fine
YELLOW- Says you are okay but getting uncomfortable and I will pause until you asked me to. And
RED- Says it and I will stop everything there and then.

And I need you to tell me a safe word.

Xiao zhan asked and Wang Yibo was looking at him.

"Safe word to say when I get overboard. If I am hurting you so much. Or if you the things are getting out of control. So choose." Xiao zhan explained and this time Wang Yibo was serious too.

Being unexperienced he never thought SEX could technically too.

"I choose Red. "Wang Yibo told and Xiao zhan nodded his head.

"So you will say Red if you feel you can't go on, and in will end the thing. Okay? Now since we don't have anything with us. So I'm gonna prepare you. Okay?"

Xiao zhan asked him once more time. Because he knew.  Once he started there will be no going back. And  Wang Yibo understood too at what was coming.

******
Xiao zhan gathered some of the cum at his fingers as there could not be anything more lubricant than this.

He bent over Wang Yibo to kiss him as he circle his pink hole with a finger before slowly entering it into the heat.

Wang Yibo hissed a bit but Xiao zhan didn't stop. He slowly entered the finger to his knuckle and waited for Wang Yibo to adjust.

Wang Yibo took a moment before wiggling his hip as a GO ON so Xiao zhan  did it.

He slide in and out his finger for Wang Yibo to get used to it.

Low moans were replaced by a whimper at the loss of the finger. Wang Yibo looked at him and Xiao zhan smiled.

This time he added more of his own cum from Wang Yibo's  feet and slowly entered one more with the index finger. It was manageable.

Wang Yibo has his eyes fluttering shut as he was enjoying the felling of rolling his hips with Xiao zhan's finger inside. But his eyes snapped open when Xiao zhan hit something soft inside.

"Nggghhh.... Aaahhh. " His voice cut down as Xiao zhan added one more finger and nudged his prostate again. The pain of stretching soon replaced by pleasure.

"Theree Gege.... Moreeeeee.. Ngh." His body was reacting on it's own. Quivering and shaking... As Xiao zhan was hitting his spot again and again.

He felt his third release approaching but he growled loud as he had to suffer a dry orgasm this time. Because Xiao zhan pulled out his fingers and grabbed the base of his cock restraining him.

"You will cum only when I say you to. You have to ask me nicely. " Xiao zhan growled as asking him to submit and to his surprise. He did submit to him.

"Yesssss... Ngh... Daaadddyyy... Aahh... " He don't know why he said it. But he did. And now he could see the warm eyes changing colors.

"Be a good lion cube to dady. And dady will take you out of this world. Can you doit my baby lil lion cube?" Xiao zhan said softly yet seductive and placed his hand on Wang yibo's neck and curled his fingers inward, choking Wang Yibo on Oxygen.

"Ye..... Yeesss, dadddyy.... Ngh I.. I  am... Argh.. Yo.... Youurr.. Good.. Ngh... Lil li.. Lion... C.. Cubeeeee. " He was stuttering, moaning and gasped heavily as Xiao zhan softly released his neck and kissed his mouth open lips.

He was rubbing and darting his tongue around his lips inside his mouth and Wang Yibo accidentally bit Xiao Zhan's lower lip as a huge tip slowly entered his virgin hole.

He took it in half way before stopping and turned to Wang Yibo.

"Color baby? " He gently yet seductive said and kissed his faced.

"Ye..... Yeelllow Daddy... Ngh..." He managed to say between his tight lips.

Xiao zhan raised his eyes brow but chose to stay silent for now. He lift up his leg and wrapped around his waist as he took a minute.

"Gg... Mmmnnmm... Greennnn daddy..." Wang Yibo was in a dazed. But he came to reality as he felt a spank on his left butt cheek.

"It should be two right.... You repeated the mistake twice." The deep yet Commanding voice made him realize his mistakes.

"Soo.... Sorrryyy daddy... It's
.. Ahmm... Green." This time he managed to speak right and Xiao zhan smiled.

"That's right my baby lion cube." With that he thrust fully into him.

The thight cavity was gripping his dick painfully hard. It was to hard for him not to move. But those stray tears that passed the beautiful eyes if his fiancè stopped him to kiss them.

"Shall I stop?" Xiao zhan asked in his seductive voice and wang yibo shake his head as a NO

'How can I stop you, when you are already seducing me. Hmm pp..' Wang yibo's mind supplied.

"Do me..." He permitted him and Xiao zhan rolled his hips.... Directly brushing his prostate and Wang yibo was became a moaning mess.

He did him, fast, hard, rough, ramming his prostate like a hungry beast.

As the way Wang yibo was screaming in pleasure and blinded by lust and asked Xiao zhan to do him more hard.

"Daddy. Harddeerrr.... Ngh... Aaahhmmm... Daddyyy fassterrr.... Nghmm... Daaaddyyy... Sooo good.... Aahgnnn... I'... I'm... Going to.... Ahhh...." Wang yibo was trying hard to Sutter a world but he's having a difficulties as Xiao zhan was ramming his prostate.  And he passed out Cumming for the third time.

Xiao zhan pulled his dick out before pounding it again hard, fast, and rough again with different kind of position and cum on Wang yibo.

He plopped down besides him and was breathing heavy. A smile appeared on his face as he was Wang yibo laying their breathing heavily.

He cleaned him with warm towel before changing him to his clean night suit and went for a quick shower.

He ordered some snacks on the intercom and laid behind Wang Yibo, pulling him into his arms.

"Im sorry baby, This Gege was hard.." He was softly kissing his forever as Wang Yibo managed to survive this hungry bunny Beast, and open his eyes.

"Was it too much baby?" This Xiao Zhan was different than the beast in bed. He was soft. He was gentle.

"Too much?! Your beast in beddd?!!" Wang Yibo's mind was protesting but his body and heart was full of pleasure.

"No Zhan-Ge (Yibo's mind; Yes! Yes! You're such a Beast!!) You're amazing. " Wang Yibo replied snuggling into his broad bare chest.

Just then a knock was head at the door. Wang Yibo looked at Xiao as asking him

"Wait here for a moment baby." Xiao zhan slipped out of the bed grabbing his shirt.

He came back to him with some late night food as Wang Yibo was struggling to sat up on the bed. As a sharp sting of pain passed through his lower body. An d he hesitantly saw Xiao zhan worried.

Ge gave him a glass of juice and some pain killers. Wang Yibo took the glass but pushed his hand with medicines.

"Bodi..." Xiao zhan said but Wang Yibo raised an eye brow.

"For how many times you are going to give me these medicine Ge? Better to take it once at the end." Wang Yibo tried to sound cool sipping his juice, as he subtly relayed his desire and Xiao zhan was surprised and then laughed.

"Are you sure?"

"Oh come on daddy... Do you think i woke up for this food?" Wang Yibo said seductively while bitting his lips and the next thing they know is they was blinded in pleasure and creating another world where they can fulfill what they hearts desire.. Poor bed.

______________________________

Finally!! I'm sorry for grammatical error!

How was it?

Thank you all forrr 1.11k reads and 147 votes! ❤

Im deal happy that never enjoy this ❤

Loves lotttt ❤❤❤ hope you like thissss ❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 14.3K 24
"You don't want your life?! Then why not give it to me?" "No... that's not a suggestion. Since you came here after deciding to give up your life in m...
21K 1.6K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...
647K 36.3K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
512K 33.7K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...