sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʙᴜʟʟɪᴇs ~ Vinnie Hacker

jemchalamet द्वारा

Ths story gets WAY better, I promise. ▪︎ᴠɪɴɴɪᴇ ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ғᴀɴғɪᴄ ✍︎ अधिक

Introduction - Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Mafia Book is out!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
OMG YALL- new story
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
I'm not dead lol

Chapter 10

11.8K 251 269
jemchalamet द्वारा

Y/N'S POV

It's the next day after what happened at Vinnie's and I was still shook. I picked up Haley and Troy like usual and we made it to school. We made it school a bit early today so we just sat in the cafeteria and talked for a while.

"So how was yes yesterday with Vinnie?" Haley asked.

"Um...good I guess." I said feeling a bit weird remembering the events that took place.

"You're lying" Troy grinned.

"Ok now I know something definitely happened, SPILL." Haley said with a wide smile.

"Fine, so he made me chase him around his house for a stupid bottle of water then I feel on top of him-" I admitted feeling embarrassed.

"So you were straddling him-" Troy said with wide eyes.

"Troy shut up." I said nudging him in a friendly way.

"Fine fine, I'm sorry" He laughed.

"THE TEAA, wait but was he mean tho?" Haley paused to ask.

"Well surprisingly he was actually pretty chill." I said.

"Damn, he must really like you Y/n." Haley said looking down.

"What?" I asked.

"Here us out, he could've easily be mean to you but he chose not too." Troy said which made alot of sense but I had to deny it.

"That doesn't mean anything." I said.

"Was his mom home?" Haley asked.

"N- no" I hesitated.

"Our point exactly, even his mom wasnt there but he was still nice" Haley admitted and I had no words.

"It's quiet now huh?" Troy said making us laugh.

*SKIP TO LUNCH*

My class was over and I walked to my locker to see Troy and Haley.

"What's up." I greeted them.

"I was thinking what if we go sign up for the camp trip today since we all said we were going." Haley asked.

"Ok, fine by me." Tory said.

"Sure, but let me put away my books." I said.

I out away my tesxt books and we walked over to Mrs. Jackson's office to sign the form.

"Oh hi kids, how may I help you this afternoon." She kindly asked.

"Hi Mrs. Jackson, we would like to put down our names for the trip to the camp." I responded.

'Ofcourse, that's great." She said.

She looked through her draws and pulled out a clipboard with a form attached to it.

"All you have to do is fill out the information across this line and you can be free to go." She smiled and we nodded.

"Ok thank you so much." Haley smiled.

Troy and Haley signed the form then as I was about to right my name down I saw Vinnie, Kio and Jordan's name on the list. I was actually surprised because this doesnt seem like something Vinnie would do, but I just continued signing then we left.

We got to the cafeteria, sat down and began to ate

"Did you guys notice Vinnie's name on the list" I asked.

"No, but I'm surprised he would actually go." Haley said.

"That's the same thing I said." I chuckled.

"Maybe he's just going because Jordan and Kio are gonna be there" Troy said.

"I guess you're right." I said taking a bite out of my chips.

"Well here he comes." Haley said looking behind me.

I turned around to be faced with Vinnie, and ofcourse it drew attention to our table.

"You're still coming to my house right?" Vinnie asked.

"No, I can just finish it off myself." I said.

"Alright see ya at 6." He said completely ignoring what I hust said then he left. Why does he always do that?

"Welp, I guess I'm going at Vinnie's house again" I painfully smiled.

"That's tough" Troy laughed.

*SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL*

I dropped off Haley and Troy and made my home before I headed off to Vinnie's. I got up to my room and started doing my homework. I t was getting hot it my room so walked over to my window and opened it. I saw that Vinnie now got home and locked his car. He noticed me by my window and gave a wink.

Not gonna lie, I thought that Vinnie was very attractive. But I couldn't like him. He was mean to me and my friends, he could even possibly mean to his own friends. All I know is that it's bad for me to like him.

I immediately ran back to my bed and continued my homework. I took a shower and changed then watch some YouTube until it was 6. At 6 I left my house and grabbed all the supplies I needed for our project as well as the work we had done.

I walked over to Vinnie's house and knocked on his to be greeted my Vinnie.

"Oh it's you...." He said sarcastically walking over to his kitchen.

"No it's one of your hoes." I said rolling my eyes also replying sarcastically.

"I mean we can make it happen." He said again winking at me.

"Shut up and let's just continue this project." I said annoyed.

We got up to his room and we continued from where we left off. Today he actually helped with the project and we talked and had good conversations.

"I saw that you were going on the camping trip." I started.

"How do you know?" He said looking up at me.

"When I was signing my name on the list I saw Kio, Jordan and your name on the list." I admitted.

"Oh cool." Was all he responded with.

"You dont really seem like the type to camp." I admitted.

"I know, but I actually used to do it alot with my dad before he left." He said and I was speechless.

"Oh um...I'm sorry about that." I said trying to comfort him.

"It's fine, he was a dick anyways." He confessed.

He looked down and applied glue to the picture he was about to stick. We sat on his bed in a comfortable silence for a while until I asked him a question.

"W- why.....why are you not always this nice? Wait- that's a dumb question, I'm sorry." I said embarrassed putting my head down.

"Y/n look, I know I'm not like this and usually mean to you....but I'm s- sorry." He hesitated.

"W- what?" I asked wondering if I was hearing right.

"I'm sorry I was mean to you and your friends. This is a bad excuse but during summer before you came to my school that was when my dad left, my summer was shit." He started.

"I guess I just took out my pain on you guys. I'm really sorry for any pain I caused you" He admitted and I nidded understanding what he felt since I didn't have my dad around.

(a/n: that was kinda cringe to write🧍‍♀️)

"Vinnie I get it, but I dont know if you know this but I also live with my mom and brother. I dont have my dad around and I get how you feel." I said giving him a half smile.

"Haha thanks, but I really am sorry." He said again.

"I guess i accept your apology" I said sarcastically.

"So are we like friends now or..." He trailed off.

"I mean yeah, but I got to talk to Troy and Haley about this first to see what they say." I said.

"Ok, but why are we using this picture of Harry Styles for the Instagram panel, I know he's cute or whatever but I'm way better looking for it" He said rolling his eyes playfully.

"You wish" I laughed nudging his shoulder and we continued the project.

Author's note:
<3
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

110K 3.3K 59
One shot mairi stories !! Leave requests if ya'll want :))
797K 13.6K 61
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 OR in which a boy simps for a girl who happens to be his best f...
469K 14.8K 57
𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗕𝗜𝗢 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬.
740K 13.5K 28
just read it ass