Snow Birds

By korosenseisstan

It's Christmas time in Musutafu, Japan. Ochaco Uraraka is walking home from work when she has an upsetting en... More

Intro (kinda important)
What a Klutz
Just an Accident!
You're Invited
Nothing like an Ice Breaker
Nothing like an Ice Breaker pt2
Fight Me Bro!
I'm Not Hiding Anything
The Warm Scarf
Get In Losers
The Awoken Braincell
A Night Out
Who's There?
Guess I'm Sleeping Over
Feeling Comfortable
Christmas Mornin'
The First Date
Didn't Mean to Say That Out Loud
An Even Bigger Klutz
What Was That?
This Isn't Good
It Was You!
The Sweet Message
The Recovery
Another Night
Rooftop Nights
Kissy Kissy
(Almost) Busted
That's Your Car?
Take the Advice
The Fight
Happy Birthday, Ochaco!
Training Grounds
All Truth
Cute Little Ramen Shop
Quick Fights
Surprise?
Who Knew?
How Do You Feel?
What About Mine?
Pretty Eyes
Feelings
Were Just Friends
As Long As Your Happy
Be Cool
Special Place
Quick Message!
Bet You Don't
Best Thing
Happy New Year!
Big Red Bag
Long Time Coming
NEW STORY IN THE MAKING

Here We Go Again

853 37 18
By korosenseisstan

She grabbed clothes only since she her other things were already at Bakugo's. She changed her clothes and wiped herself down quickly with a feminine cloth so she was clean. That battle today warranted a bath, but the cloth would do for now.

She grabbed some light pink baggy sweatpants and a black long sleeve. The sweatpants accentuated her hips and bottom while the top showed her hourglass figure.

No harm in looking a little cute while she's at the new love of her life's abode.

She brought an outfit for the next day, though she figured she wouldn't go anywhere. Socks and undergarments, of course, along with her drug store skin care and brush. She also brought her favorite Kirby plushie. She wasn't embarrassed to admit she had trouble sleeping without it and would bring it to her grave.

Mina and Momo once told her she looked like him a little bit, and she loved it even more since. She started shoving everything in her bag as she suddenly got a call from her dad.

She realized she hadn't called him or her mother since the incident yesterday, and now she was probably in the news today for the attack today, along with the two boys.

She answered the phone hesitantly and said a nervous hello.

"AHH! My baby was in the news today for kicking BUTT. You were like BAM! Then WHOOSH and then KAPOW! Then the villain was done once you got on her and uh...I mean, your mother wanted me to ask if you were alright?"

She laughed and beamed at the sudden praise, exhaling that she wasn't being scolded.

"I'm alright, dad. Thank you! It was definitely a solid fight and there was only one huge casualty."

"Yeah I saw! The explosion guy right? Is he all right? You told me his name before...uhhh Bokuno was it?"

Her breath hitched slightly at the way her dad was talking so nonchalantly about the boy she had such big feelings for. Even more since she was about to go over his house. She giggled though at the mispronunciation and shook her head.

"It's Bakugo dad, and yeah that was him. He's doing fine, he went to the hospital and he should be doing much better."

"Well thats good. He seemed somewhat protective of you in the footage. Do I need to come back and rough him up some more?"

She snorted and rolled her eyes.

"I think your dad-senses are just on high. Any boy within 5 feet of me doesn't always want me daddy."

"I beg to differ pumpkin, but have it your way. Anyway, I was just checking up on you. Your mother went out to the pool since she was a ball of nerves earlier. I'm gonna go join her and have some fun."

"Ew dad, whatever.", she said with an embarrassed laugh. "Have a good night. Be safe."

"Love you sweetie, bye bye."

She hung up the phone in even brighter spirits as she zipped up her small bag. She checked around her house to make sure everything was in order, then locked up.

She walked back up to the car to see Bakugo playing a game on his phone, and by his expression she honestly couldn't tell if he was winning or losing. She opened the door and popped back in shyly.

"That was fast.", Bakugo said putting his phone down.

"I mean not really. I said 5 minutes and I ended up taking 15."

"Don't most girls take an hour?", he questioned.

"I'm guess I'm not like most girls.", she joked scrunching her nose.

"Yeah whatever, don't forget your scrunchies and water bottles with that foolishness."

She gasped slightly and gave him a playful smack on the shoulder.

"Okay, that was complete satire, I mean who pays over 20 bucks for a water bottle? Who?!", she demanded putting the car in reverse.

He gave a small laugh and a shrug at the girls defensiveness.

"Okay, okay I get it. The food should be coming in about 15 minutes so by the time we get there, the food should be there."

"Ooh we gotta hurry! Someone might steal it from your door step if it's there for too long!"

"No one is gonna steal the food, round face. That's never happened."

"From your doorstep?", she asked.

"Yeah?", he said.

"Yeah they will!", she concluded. "Who wouldn't steal free food from someone's doorstep?"

"They need to stop being an idiot and get a job.", he retorted.

She looked at him and and one of her eyes twitched.

"I mean, obviously.", she scoffed with a smile. "Clearly we've lived different lives. Delivery food wouldn't last 2 minutes on my doorstep."

Bakugo thought about it and nodded his head. "Guess so, but you're a certified hero. Just destroy em."

"Bakugo, I can't just take out people for reasons like that!"

"Why not?!"

"What kind of hero would knock out random citizens for stealing their food? That's a terrible image for me!"

"Seems like a good enough cause to me."

"Any reason would be good enough for you to knock someone out.", she said laughing.

Bakugo laughed at that one, knowing it was true.

"They should know not to mess with me.", Bakugo said confidently raising his hands. "Don't mess with a pro heroes food. Or anyone's for that matter."

"See, I just feel-", she said waving her hands around at the red light. "That that would make me look so greedy. Remember that picture in the press they got of me last summer?"

He paused, but then bust out laughing. She blushed and stifled a giggle.

"See, yeah you remember! Todoroki, Shoji, Tokoyami and I had just finished those idiots at the jewelry store. They caught me with Todoroki eating soba with my mouth STUFFED.", she emphasized putting her hands near her cheeks. "And of course Todoroki looked fine but I looked like a literal hamster."

Bakugo was hitting the dashboard at this point from how funny the entire situation was. Her retelling the story made it even more hilarious. 

"Then Satoa and Aoyama tried to make me feel better. Sato has to eat a bunch anyway and Aoyama is always looking like a freaking model.", she whined turning the corner. "I clearly looked like the glutton in that situation."

"Listen.", Bakugo said between laughs. "You have taken great pictures...since then."

"Gee, thanks.", she sneered.

"No, no for real!", he said trying to be more serious. "When you got to be in the new heroes weekly magazine that was a great photo. And you even got to be on the cover with the girls thing."

"The girls in our class being on the cover of New Heroes?", she corrected giggling.

"Yeah! You looked the best to me. No one has said anything about that food picture since then."

"Well...", she blushed pulling into his driveway. "I'm glad my reputation could be fixed with some good lighting and exercise."

"Better than me. I've been called an angry Pomeranian on some stupid podcast, did'ya know that? Idiots compared me to a small dog."

They both got out the car and as soon as she was about to respond, the delivery driver pulled up and hopped out of the car. He saw her and gave a smirk. He handed her the bag with a sly smile.

"A pretty package for a pretty girl. I know it'll stuff you up good. We do pull out the best ingredients for an arousing taste."

She looked visibly disgusted but tried to hide it with an awkward smile. That was one of the worst hidden messages she's ever heard that she couldn't even take it seriously. As she was about to respond, Bakugo stepped in front of her and since he was now 18 and 6'1 tall, he towered over the delivery guy.

"Step off shorty, or else.", he growled.

The delivery guy suddenly gave a small smile and skidded back to his car. Even with his arm in a sling, he definitely looked intimidating. She thought it was hot, but didn't do anything that showed it.

"That was a horrible way to try and pick up a girl.", she started. "I've heard better pick up lines from Ms. Joke! At least hers worked, I think her and Aizawa are dating."

"That guy is such a shrimp. And a creep. Let's go inside.", Bakugo muttered opening the door for her.

"You think Mr. Aizawa is a shrimp?", she asked shocked.

"No! Oh my- the DELIVERY GUY.", he exclaimed.

"Oh, pftttt!", she giggled. "My bad."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 1K 13
Kacchako is my favorite ship from My Hero Academia and I felt compelled to write some fan fiction about it! So yeah! Also there will be some smut so...
17.7K 566 37
Understanding Katsuki Bakugou certainly was a challenge. But there still somehow had to be a way to learn how Ochakos classmate thinks just so she co...
68.2K 1.2K 23
(Y/N) is a short tempered girl who always talks before she thinks. She is a spunky and adventurous girl who loves going out and trying new things. Sh...
226K 5.8K 24
Bakugo and Uraraka get partnered for their three week internship. Uraraka develops feelings overtime. Will Bakugo feel the same? A Bakugou x Uraraka...