New Patient Vernon FF. ❝Pa...

By skzHannie127

!ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ ᶜʰʷᵉ ʰᵃⁿˢᵒˡ! SO I AM STOPPING THIS BOOK AND DOING A WHOLE NEW ONE. ESPECIALLY BC I STARTED THIS O... More

1
2 part 1
2 part 2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
Question
28
29
30
31
UPDATE
32
33

22

263 2 111
By skzHannie127

Idea:

Its a long chapter over 2142 words

"Fine. Let's break him out."

The next morning

It was 6 in the morning when you woke up from the sound of someone whispering in your ear. The whispers were coming from none other than Kim Mingyu him self.

"Why are you here so early?" You groaned rolling over to the other side of the bed.

"Cause, it's break day!" He said cheerfully walking to the other side of the bed. He squat down to where you two were face to face.

"Do we have to now?" You opened your eyes to see him already staring at you.

"Yes." He smiled his puppy smile. You glared at him as you can't resist that smile. After all I have been with them for a few weeks.

"Fine, get out." You sat up with your messy hair. He stood up and looked down at you.

"Why? You can't fall back to sleep!"

"I'm gonna change idoit." You said bluntly. He looked down and scratched his neck.

"Okay!" He ran out the room and shut the door. Rolling your eyes you stood up and walked to your closet.

"Let's see." You looked your closet. As you were picking an outfit you thought. 'Not too noticable, comfortable and runable.'

After a good few minutes, you finally found the perfect outfit.  Cute but still workable.

After getting dressed, you brushed your hair and left it down. You walked out your room and into the living room.

Mingyu was watching TV. But theirs a twist.
"Mingyu! Do you know where Haley keeps her bagels?" Chan walked out the kitchen with a slice of cheese.

"No, I don't go through her food but she does have good-" Mingyu turned his head around and saw you. He jumped.

"Ah you scared me!" He held his heart and Chan stood there with his cheese eating it.

"Dino- Chan why are you eating cheese?" You looked at the younger male. He smiled innocently.
(Low-key forgot if I made Chan older or younger-😌 dang)

"Noona~, Hyung didn't feed me any breakfast." Chan looked at Mingyu with a glare.

Sighing and shaking your head, your eyes traveled to Mingyu. He gulped and sat up moving his body towards you.

"Mingyu, don't starve my baby. Now let's go save Hans-Vernon before I change my mind." Chan smirked and stuck his tongue out at Mingyu.

"Yah! He's not that much younger than you! Haley! Yah!" Mingyu huffed and stood up, he started whining while walking towards the front door.

"This isn't fair." He scold and opened the door waiting for us two.

You and Chan laughed while walking out the house towards the car. Mingyu shut the house door and locked the door. Cause they now all  13 of them, have a house key.

Mingyu finally joined the 2 younger ones. They all got into the car and started their way to the house.

•••

Wonwoo and Mingyu set all their new tools, gadgets, and other serious gang tools on the dinning table of the Seventeen house.

Hoshi, was grabbing some of the tools and turning them on. You stood next to him and watched while looking at the other gadgets.

"Do you know how they work?" You asked Hoshi, who looked like a pro with all the gadgets.

"Nope." He smiled innocently and looked at you, then went back to the gadgets.

"Oh boy." You mumbled and walked over to Seungkwan. He was also messing with the gadgets, but you can tell from his face he was struggling.

"I don't understand this! I give up! Woozi bought hard gadgets again!" Seungkwan complained and pouted. You heard a chuckle from behind.

It was Wonwoo. At first he was quiet but now he's something else. He could go from the quiest person to the loudest and funniest person.

"The gadget can't be that hard." You said taking the gadget from Seungkwan.

Jihoon walked in the dinning room. Seungkwan gave Jihoon the 'How we use this stuff' look. He rolled his eyes and looked at everything.

"Jihoon, where did you get this stuff?" Wonwoo asked finally pitching in on the conversation.

"I don't know. I saw it on the dark web." Jihoon said causally and sat in chair next to the table.

Everybody stopped what they were doing and slowly turned their heads towards Jihoon. He didn't look up at first.

But once he looked up, he gave the group a confused look.
"What?" He asked.

"Jihoon. You said the dark web!" You yelled concerned. You've heard many bad stories about things about the dark web.

"So?" Jihoon shrugged and looked at his phone. You sighed and looked at the rest of the gang.

"What's the plan?" You asked wondering why they have all this stuff.

"Okay so, were all gonna have ear pieces." Seungcheol pulls out a box of ear pieces, they were organized by each member even Vernon's.

"Once we get to the place we are gonna have you go in like it's a regular day. You're gonna check on your patients and everything. Once it hits lunch time that's when we'll strike." He finished off while moving to the other side of the table then looked at me

"Cause everyone will be in the Cafeteria, am I right?" He raised his eyebrow slightly.

"Yep, unless they are hard works like Bri. Then they'll be in their office or with a patient." You said sighing.

"That'll be okay. Cause we'll have Mingyu walk around the place and make sure it's clear." Seungcheol softly said while looking over at Mingyu. Mingyu nod his head and look at you. .

"Yep! I'll be doing my normal chores. Taking care of your brother and making sure no one will be around." Mingyu smiled.

"No flirting, also avoid Bri. She'll talk your ear off about me- especially cause now she thinks we are together." You glared at Mingyu, who just winks back with his smile.

"Once Mingyu confirms it's clear, we are gonna need you to go to the Cells and distract the guards. Either with food or a different patient in another area. If you need someone to act as a patient, we'll have Hoshi ready."

"Why me?" Hoshi looked Seungcheol with a clueless look.

"Cause, remember the last time we played Mafia. You scared Seokmin. So perfect match. Act like your playing mafia and the guards are the mafia." Seungcheol said trying to keep a straight face. Hoshi nod with a smile.

"Mm okay~." Seokmin and Seungkwan were quietly laughing in the back.

"Then after I do that?" You asked trying to get them focus.

"After your little commotion. Joshua will act as a Parent or Family member wanting to see someone to distract people at the front desk. So they can't look at the Cameras."

"Jihoon over here will hack the computers and turn off the cameras. That's when Minghao and Jun go and sneak into the cells." Seungcheol pointed to the duo that was already stretching in the back.

"Is that it?" Wonwoo asked leaning on the wall.

"No. Wonwoo, Imma need you, Seokmin, Jeonghan, Seungkwan to go grocery shopping cause someone ate all the food." Seungcheol looked at Hoshi who was already eating a sausage on a stick.

"I wonder who ate all the food-" Hoshi stated slowly looking up from his sausage and at the group. He looked back and forth between the group and his sausage.

"OOOHHH IT WAS MEE!" Hoshi smiled innocently and ate in silence.

"What about me what do I do?" Chan asked stepping in between You and Wonwoo.

"You can stay home with me and clean. Before they get back." Seungcheol said and gave his dad smile to Chan. Chan huffed and mumbled under his breath.

"I should of stayed at Noona's"

"You wanna die?!" Seungcheol mouthed but everyone could sense his words.

"Alright let's get this over with. Mingyu let's go, we gotta make it look casual." You said heading towards the door.

"Alright, see ya guys!" Mingyu yelled to his group and followed behind you.  You walked to the car and got in. Mingyu got in the car and started it.

"Are you ready?" Mingyu asked softly, looking over.

"Yep, let's hurry." You looked back at Mingyu with a small smile. Soon you guys were off.

•••

I walked into the mental hospital or Rehab center. I greeted my co-workers I would usually do. My feelings were all over the place but I feel like it'll be worth it.

While walking I saw Mingyu do his routine. He was walking towards the Office. My brothers office to be exact.

"HALEY!!!" I heard a voice yell, I looked over and saw Bri.

I missed this gurl. Even though it's only been a day. Still she's funny. I smiled as I waited for her to run over. She had a big smile plastered on her face.

"Hey Bri." I smiled softly. She smiled and gave the look.

"So, how's you and Mr. Tall boy?" She smirked lightly but it turned into a smile.

"Bri! I told you we are not a thing!" I looked around and saw Mingyu already walking around.

"Mm sure~, you're definitely not staring at him right now~." She said following my gaze, where Mingyu was talking to a guard. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"No I am not. What about you and Mr. Squirrel?"

"Trying to change topics I see! You do like him!" Bri shouted, causing some people to look over.

"Aigoo bri! Come on we got work to do." I shook my head and pulled her to her office.

"Bye babes, talk to you later!" I said and pushed her into her office. I heard her laughing through the door.

I smiled and made my way to my office. Sitting down in my chair I look at the files I still have. Some of them are gone cause the patients either died or they recovered.

I don't know how the recovered but they did. We still had Taeyong, Vernon and a few older ones.

"Alright let's go check on them." I stood up and walked out my office. In my hands I had paper and a pen. I made my way to the cells.

First I checked on the older people. Everything was fine in their cells. Then I went to Taeyongs. He was sleeping, so I didn't bother him but I left a note.

Lastly, Vernon. I walked up to Vernon's cell and looked inside. He was sitting on his bed. He looked up and saw me.

I mouthed, "Get ready." I checked my watch, it was 11:56am. We have a few minutes. To waste the time I went into my office. As I grabbed my phone, my alarm went off for lunch. I turned it off and walked out my office.

Mingyu was near and I saw he was checking everything, I knew this was my chance. I opened my phone and called Hoshi.

"The person you are trying to reach is unavailable, please try again later. Leave a message after the beep." Really Hoshi! Now! I cursed under my breath and made my way to the cells.

I didn't see any security, before going in I looked up front, I saw Joshua walked in. I smiled and went to the cells.

When I got to Vernon's cell, I didn't see Minghao or Jun. At this point I was frustrated and trustrated. I grabbed a random hat and sunglasses. I unlocked Vernon's cell and looked at him.

"Come on let's go, before it's too late." He looked at me and stood up confused.

"Really?!" He asked while walking up to me. I nod my head and handed him the hat and glasses.

"Let's go follow me." I grabbed his hand and walked him out of his cell. We walked down the hallway, once we got to the entrance. I peeked my head out. I saw Joshua still asking questions, Then I seen Mingyu walking.

"Alright come on." I pulled Vernon's arm, he squeezed my hand and started walking with me towards Mingyu.

"Mingyu! Brother from another mother!" Vernon said dapped up Mingyu. At this point I let go of his hand.

"Ah Mr.Chu!" Mingyu smiled and dapped him up.

"Guys hurry let's go!" I whispered yelled while their having a small reunion.

"Right, this way my good sir, Madam." Mingyu chuckled and ran for the entrance of the building. Vernon followed him. I also followed behind, but I gave Joshua a code word/sound.

I make a whistle noise that Joshua would recognize, the Kill Bill whistle. Joshua heard the whistle and followed behind us.

End of flashback

For now mwahahah!!! Happy "late" new year!! Hope y'all said bye to 2020 and had/have a great day!!

#bye2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614 39 32
I wrote this a while ago and don't like BTS that much anymore but here's this trash story 😭 "You promise to never hurt me like I have been in the pa...
713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
460 45 23
Two men. Two mafias. One command Enemy. How will these two men stop someone who is rising in power? Why are they the last mafia group standing? Why d...