Sanders Sides oneshot book (p...

By ParkerUwUForever

I reached the chapter limit on my last one so I'm continuing it here! More

Info and requests
Thomas X Roman (requested)
demus/dukeceit fluff
Thomas X Virgil (requested)
Moxiety smut
remus
Romulus X Janus (requested)
idk, moceit royality analogical lamp?
intrulogical
analogical
intrulogicality smut
prinxiety
Virgil
Patton X any/all
anxceitmus (requested)
loceit (requested)
logicality
EEEEEEEEEE!
LxPxJ
prinxiety and demus fluff
Analogical fluff
Logicality prinxiety demus
Analogical angst
logicality
DLAMP
moceit fluff
Family/human AU headcanons
Kind of a chapter but not really
Clearing it up/small vent
intruality
demus
dukexiety
moceit and remile
intrulogical
logicality and Virgil angst/fluff
anxceitmus smut (requested)
analogical angst/fluff
dukexiety fluff
dukexiety pt2
analogical
Patton angst
logince fluff
intruality smut/fluff/slight angst
analogicality (vent chapter)
Roman angst
stepbrothers (twinsXlogan)
Patton/moceit angst/fluff
Twins and Virgil, Moceit angsty fluff
Hey!
QnA because why not
QnA answers
desleep (old request)
Roman X Remy (old request)
moceit logince and dukexiety
moxiety smut (request)
Logicality (vent chapter)
intruloceit
Prinxiety angst
Logan Angst
prinxiety (requested)
anxceitmus
demus smut
A/N (update)
intrulogicality/patton angst/vent chapter
virgil angst/analogical fluff
Logan angst(requested)
anxciet/patton
Vent Chapter- Virgil angst
Logan angst/Remus angst
Wholesome baby Patton
analogicality angst
intrulogical smutty fluff
demus
angsty Patton
Request update
platonic intrumoceit
plationic moxiety angst/fluff
Patton angst
Virgil
Prinxiety
moceit smut
Logan angsty fluff
Moxiety angst/platonic royality fluff
Dares for sides
Hey guys
creativitwins angst
platonic moxiety fluff
creativitwins comfort fluff
prinxiety smut
Angst
twins angst/fluff/comfort
moxiety
Virgil and Janus angst
logicality and Prinxiety
Virgil angst
intrulogical (requested)
roceit
analogical (requested)
analogical
Janus (requested)
analogical
moceit (requested)
Logicality Demus Prinxiety
DRLAMPT
Virgil/logicality
creativitwins fluff

Virgil/intrulogical

1.1K 26 36
By ParkerUwUForever

Trans! Virgil
Nonbinary! Remus

(Not a ship, Logan is Virgils teacher)

Highschool
Transphobia
Deadnaming, misgendering
Mentally abusive mother
Car accident
Hospital
Injuries, stitches, broken bones
(Tell me if I need to add more)

Virgil walked into his classroom on the first day of freshman year, tying his hair back the way he liked, making his hair look short.

He took a deep breath and noticed something. His new teacher was writing soemthing.

Racist? Homophobic? Transphobic? Get out of my classroom

It read. He looked at the desk, seeing a little rainbow flag in the cup holder.

"Oh, Emily, correct?" The teacher, Mr. Berrysaid smiling when he noticed the boy.

"U-um actually...its...Virgil," He said anxiously. The teacher stared as if thinking and Virgil saw the moment it clicked.

"Well Virgil, I will adjust some of my things for you alright?" Mr. Berry smiled. Virgil smiled back and went to find his seat. Mr. Berry came over a minute later and took the small slip of paper reading Emily, replacing it with one that read Virgil.

"Is that the correct spelling?" Virgil nodded happily. "Hey. If you ever need help, I hope I can get your trust. I'm always here to talk, alright, kiddo?"

"Yes sir, thank you!" Virgil said happily. He slipped his bag under the desk.
"Oh um. Pronouns?"
"He/him please," Mr. Berry nodded and sat at his desk. Virgil couldnt believe it. What luck, he got the lgbt teacher!

"Class, take your seats and we will all introduce ourselves," Mr. Berry said smiling.

"Alright, let's start with you," they went around and when it was virgils turn he got very anxious and couldnt speak. Mr. Berry walked over and Virgil whispered to him.

"You can do it buddy," Mr. Berry assured.
"M-my name is...Virgil," it was so weird introducing himself like that.
"Thank you Virgil," Mr. Berry had a comforting hand on his shoulder and went back to his desk.

After that, it was really good. No one questioned Virgils long hair, they all seemed to like him and he made friends with most of the small class.

"I'm looking for my daughter, Emily?" A voice said by the door.
"Aa...you must be Mrs. Storm,"
"Yes. I'm here to pick you my daughter,"

"Sorry, theres no girl named Emily in my class. Theres a boy named Virgil though, is that your son?"
"My DAUGHTER just wants attention,"
"Your SON is who he is and you cannot change that," Mr. Berry growled. "Where are you taking him?"

"I have an appointment with my therapist," Virgil said softly.
"Come on, Emily," Mr. Berry felt wrong letting Virgil go with his mother.

Virgil hated it, too. But he didnt have a choice. The next day, Mr. Berry brought his partner.
"Virgil, this is my partner. Remus, this is Virgil, the boy I told you about," Remus smiled happily, hugging their husbands arm.

"Hello," Virgil said shyly.
"I heard your mother doesnt accept you?" Remus asked softly. Virgil nodded. "You poor thing!! Logan can I hug hiiiiimmm," Remus whined. Virgil smiled softly and Logan chuckled.
"If he says yes, you can," Virgil nodded and hugged the new person back. He usually didnt trust easily. But if they were married to Mr. Berry, and nonbinary, Virgil felt he could trust them.

"Look at me. No matter what, you're valid. You're not attention seeking. You are Virgil, ok?" Remus held his face. Virgil nodded. Remus smiled and ruffled the kids hair.

"Felt it better coming from a member of the trans community then their husband," Mr. Berry chuckled softly. Virgil smiled and quickly went to his seat when other students started coming in. Remus kissed their husband quickly, waved to Virgil and left.

It was about a month later. Logan and Remus were walking through the mall amd heard a women's angry voice and someone else crying.
"I dont want to, mom! I'm not going to wear it!" A familiar voice said. Logan was worried, hurrying over. He saw Virgil, crying and trying to tell his mom he didnt want to be forced to wear a dress.

"Virgil!!" Remus squealed, hugging the 15 year old. "Oh I missed you. Is this your mom? Hi! I'm Mr. Berrys partner! Your sons a really good kid. But you really shouldnt be forcing him to wear soemthing he doesnt want to," Virgil saw logan and whimpered, hugging him.

"Go change kiddo, its ok," Logan whispered to him. Virgil nodded and rushed into the change room.

"How do you know anything about my daughter?"
"Because unlike you, I actually care," Remus smiled, a slightly evil glint in his eyes. "Now, I want to know why you're making that poor little boy so upset!"
"She needs to wear a dress to her sisters wedding!" The women snapped. Logan took Virgils hand and smiled.

"I have a plan. Remus will keep your mom distracted," Logan led the teen to the hair stylists.
"But I'm not allowed!" Virgil gasped.
"You are if you do it without asking," Pogan winked and smiled. He managed to get Virgil in and by the time Mrs. Storm and Remus came in, it was already too late. Virgils hair was exactly how he'd always wanted it.

He giggled and hugged Logan happily.
"Thank you!!!"
"Emily!" His mother screamed. "What have I said about cutting your hair?!"

She raised her hand, Virgil flinching away as Logan roughly grabbed her wrist.
"Dont. You. Dare," he growled, pushing her away.
"That's my daughter!"
"Your son is clearly not safe in your "care"," Remus said, using airquotes on care.

Mrs. Storm roughly grabbed Virgils arm and pulling him away.
"B-bye sir, thank you," Virgil said quickly, struggling to keep up.

"Does anyone know where Virgil is?" Logan asked his class. It hd been 3 weeks. And he hadn't seen Virgil since the mall.

"He was in a car accident a few weeks ago," one student said. "His mom hit another car. She died, hes I'm the hospital,"
"How do you know this?"
"Dads a doctor. He was performing surgery on Virgil," the girl said casually. "I saw him there yesturday when I went there with my mom to get my baby brothers shots. Hes I  pretty bad shape,"

Logan couldnt believe this. An accident. Mother dead, surgery. That kid was 15! Not even!

Logan called Remus from his car.
"I just found out Virgil was in an accident a bit ago. I'm heading to the hospital to see if I can do anything,"
"I'll meet you there!" Remus gasped.

They met in the parking lot and inside, Logan practically begged the doctors to let him see the kid.

"Are you immediate family?"
"I'm his teacher in school. But he has no other family," Logan answered. The nurse sighed and led them to Virgils room. "I'm not usually allowed to do this but you  other seem to really care and this kid is really beaten up," she opened the door and Logan gasped. A bandage on his head, one on his chin and a broken arm and leg, a cast around his chest and stomach as well. Logan picked up te clipboard and read over Virgils injuries. They were bad...really bad. Stitches fro ma split open chin and head, the broken windshield had stabbed him and multiple broken bones in his arm and leg. The air bag had also damaged him. Which made sense, based on the boys small figure. He was rather short of a kid of that age.

"Oh my god," Logan set it down. Virgil was sleeping and they sat beside him. He woke up a bit later and Logan smiled.
"Mr. Berry?" Virgil asked in confusion.
"Hey kiddo, how are you feeling," Logan asked gently 
"Better now that I have company," Virgil smiled. Logan held his hand and sighed.

"I'm so sorry Virgil. I didn't realize there was an accident until this morning,"
"Its ok, I was in a coma for a week anyways," Virgil smiled.

After that, Logan and Remus tried to get custody of Virgil. Logan knew he didnt have any other family. His dad had died when he was really really young, now his mother. All the grandparents were gone. His dad had no connection to his family and his mother was an only child. There was no one.

Well over a month later, they brought Virgil home. To his new home. And a week later, he returned to school. He was out of all the casts but was told to be careful on his leg and avoid anything that would potentially harm him.

"Hey dad? This is my boyfriend, Janus," Virgil, now 18, said shyly. Remus squealed excitedly and hugged Virgil while Logan shook the boys hand, before pulling him close.
"Hurt my son, I dare you. I will make you regret everything," he growled.

"Daaaaaddddd," Virgil groaned, pulling Janus away. "Dont scare him!"
"I-I would never hurt him, sir," Janus said nervously.
"Dont worry, he wont hurt you either. Let's go up to my room," Virgil led his boyfriend away and Remus hugged Logan happily.
"They wont do anything, dont worry," they said, kissing his cheek. Logan sighed.

"Just dont want him getting hurt," he muttered. Remus looked up and smiled, kissing him.
"Such a good daddy," they giggled
"Little tease," Logan smirked.

Upstairs, the teens were doing what all teens boys do.

Video games, of course. What did you think it was?

"Janus!" Virgil screamed.
"Calm down, be quiet," Janus chuckled. "I'm coming,"
"Hurry!!!"

"You suck at minecraft babe,"
"I'm used to creative, fuck you," Virgil glared. Janus snickered and kissed his cheek.
"You're cute,"

I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night! Love you all so much, bye bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 4.3K 180
Okay! Basically a book filled with one-shots which I'm using to refine my skills. Most of my one-shots are angst and I will usually list which ship i...
604 10 21
oneshots about the characters from sanders sides on youtube <3 i will not write r/mr/m ! trigger warnings will be listed before each fanfiction ! ...
194K 5K 165
My old ones suck, I'm sorry. My new ones are better, I swear. I've progressed over my years lol I will write fluff, angst, comfort, and smut. I will...
79.9K 1.2K 30
Hi again! Same person, last account was deleted. Anyway, this book is completely sfw (aka nonsexual!) and I hope you enjoy! Some are just short drabb...