Broken

By AMLKoski

Liviya Burch had a wonderful life, loving parents and a bright future filled with love. Everything for her wa... More

.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.27.
.28.
.29.
.30.
.31.
.32.
.33.
.34.
.35.
.37.
.38.
.39.
.40.
.41.
.42.
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2
Epilogue: Part 3
Epilogue: Part 4
Epilogue: Part 5
Author's Note
Love is Never Easy: The prompt that started it all
Available for Purchase

.36.

2.6K 211 6
By AMLKoski

I felt a bit shy as he pulled me into the bathroom. He closed the door behind us before dropping my hand and stripping off his jacket. My legs trembled slightly, from the nerves or the weakness that had plagued me, I wasn't quite sure. I felt my cheek flush as he pulled his shirt over his head, even as my eyes greedily took in his form. He was a man that I felt was made perfectly. The large scar on the one side of his ribs didn't detract from his attractiveness, in fact it made him that much more appealing and rugged.

"You are shaking." His voice startled me slightly and I jerked my eyes up to meet his. He was frowning as he watched me trembling. I opened my mouth to respond before I closed it again. I simply nodded and he pulled off his bulky combat watch before he moved towards me, his muscles rippling. "Why?" His hand sank into my hair, tilting my head back as he did so, forcing me to look at him.

"Not sure." It was truly hard to concentrate with his half naked form being so close. The tanned skin and the sparse dark hair that dusted his sculpted chest. His light green eyes scanned my face and I felt myself tremble just a touch more. The hand in my hair tightened slightly as he brought his face closer, tilting my head back further. "Nervous. Weak. I'm not sure which." The words came out almost breathless as he nuzzled my neck, inhaling before his lips brushed my skin. Heat flared through me and my lower belly clenched with a sudden need.

"You do not need to be nervous with me and if you are weak then I shall hold you." The words were said against my skin before he pulled back, his hand loosening in my hair. I swallowed thickly as his hand slid through the strands before both of his hands dipped to the hem of my shirt.

I kept my eyes locked on his as he pulled my shirt up, our gaze only breaking as he lifted it over my head. I lifted my arms to let him take my shirt off completely. He tossed it to the side as his gaze trailed down my body. I felt it almost like a touch that I wanted to arch into. I felt a bit of regret that I was wearing a plain bra and not one of my lace ones.

"I have waited four months too long to be allowed to look upon you like this." His voice was low and gravelly and I could almost feel it against my skin.

His hands did not hesitate before he grasped my waist. I sucked in a breath at the fire that licked at my skin at the touch. Goosebumps erupted over my skin as he trailed his hand over my skin, his fingers massaging slightly as he looked me over, his expression pensive as he slowly turned me around. His hands moved up my back, unhooking my bra. I hesitated, my first instinct was to catch it but I fought it back and let it drop to the floor.

I inhaled sharply as his hands slid down to my hips before he slid them around and undid my pants. I swallowed and couldn't help but lean back against him as his thumbs slipped into the waistband of my jeans and underwear. His lips pressed to my neck as he pushed the both down my hips, letting them fall to the floor. I trembled slightly as he turned me around, I kicked the clothes away and pulled my shoulders back.

I was nervous and I could feel the heat of a blush travelling down my chest as I looked up at him. His green eyes darkened slightly as he stared down at me, his eyes travelling from my breast to the thatch of hair between my legs. My heart pounded in my chest as his eyes trailed over my body. He brought his hand up to my face where he grasped my chin, lifting my face slightly before he gave me a soft kiss. My eyes fluttered closed against it and I swayed towards him.

He pulled back, kissing the corner of my mouth quickly, causing shivers to roll across my body. "Into the shower." He let his hand drop from my chin before he opened the shower door. I glanced up at him and he grasped my hip, gently pushing me towards the open shower. I tore my gaze away from him and stepped into the shower. The water turned on almost immediately and I tilted my head upwards, the warm water felt like heaven as I stepped further under it. My legs still felt a little weak and I closed my eyes as the water ran down my face.

The door opened behind me and I bit the inside of my cheek as I turned around. Rhex made the space seem small as he stepped inside. I felt my breath hitch in my throat as my eyes followed the line of hair his abdomen and down to his rather well crafted endowment. My eyes widened as I watched it twitch and swell under my gaze. I turned away quickly as he shut the door.

"Do not be shy with me now, Liviya." His voice rumbled in the space, creating a rather intimate atmosphere in the small shower. I looked up at him, a hard feat as my eyes caught the water droplets rolled over his form, wanting to follow them down their paths. "Come here." He reached out for me and without a thought I stepped towards him. His large hands rested on my shoulders and I shivered as they slid down my arms. His fingers spread out on my skin as he followed his touch with his eyes, fully looking me over.

His hands moved down to my hands before he grasped my waist and he started to trail his hands across my abdomen. My legs trembled under the feeling of his touch. They trembled at how fire licked at my body, heating me up, sending flashes of heat through my veins and a slow burn through my lower stomach. The water tickled already sensitive nerves and I had to stifle a moan as his hands moved upwards. I leaned into his touch and he gave a low sound of approval as his thumbs brushed the bottom of my breasts. They suddenly felt heavy and achy as my nipples tightened in response to the teasing swipes his thumbs were doing.

My breathing came out a touch more laboured and I couldn't help it as I reached out, grabbing his biceps, my entire body swaying towards him. He murmured something I couldn't quite catch before he buried his face into my neck and scraped my skin with his teeth as he finally covered one of my aching breasts with his large hand. I couldn't help the keening sound I made as I arched into his touch, my eyes fluttering closed.

He practically loomed over me, my body no longer being touched by the falling water as he nipped at my neck. I turned my head to the side, my breathing coming in pants as he gently caressed my skin before letting his hand drop and his other one take hold of me.

I sucked in a gasp, a breathy moan slipping from my mouth before I even knew it was there. He pulled his head from my neck but captured my lips with his own as his hand teased my breast and the other slid down my back to the slope of my ass. He yanked me closer to him. I could feel him pulsing against my stomach in time to his heartbeat.

His kiss felt claiming, stealing, as if he were reinforcing the belief that there was a part of me that no longer belonged to me, a part that he had taken. I opened up my mouth, allowing him to deepen the kiss. I shuddered under the possession I felt from it, heat roaring through me, making my mind fuzzy with desire.

Four long fucking months I had been waiting for him and in that moment it was incredibly worth it. I slid my hands up to his neck, his skin was slick with the water and I tangled my hands in the wet strands of his hair. I felt him groan as his hand dropped from my breast to my hip. I gave a slight whimper at the lose of contact but his hands slid down the curve of my ass and he gripped the backs of my thighs, lifting me up with an ease that surprised me. I wrapped around my arms around his neck, holding him tightly as he broke the kiss, letting me gasp in air that I hadn't even realized I had been missing.

He adjusted his grip on my thighs and I wrapped them around his waist. He captured my mouth once more as my back touched the cool tiles of the shower wall. Steam curled around us and my heartbeat in my chest rapidly as the need for Rhex grew nearly unbearable. I rolled my hips, needing something, anything, to help ease the ache I was experiencing. Rhex let out a groan as he broke the kiss. I leaned my head back against the tiles with hooded eyes, panting rapidly.

"You say there are no marks, Liviya, but I can see what this has done to you." His voice was deep and guttural, on the very edge of rasping as he looked me over his hands flexing on my ass. "What the Source had brought together, let no man, no being, tear asunder." He said the words darkly before one of his hands slid up my back and cupped the back of my neck. He pulled me to his neck and I nipped at the flesh I found, tasting it with my tongue. He gave another groan as he used his shoulder, shoving the shower door open. The cool air that brushed over my from the bathroom pulled me back out of the fuzzy daze just enough to think for a moment.

"What are you doing?" My heart clenched in my chest at the thought of him perhaps putting me down and not wishing to continue but the throbbing of his erection between us slowed the thoughts down.

"I have not seen my wife in four months and I will not claim her as mine against a shower wall." His words were a guttural sound as he drew his teeth over my jaw before kissing me again. My eyes fluttered closed at the pleasure it brought.

He was making my body heat up and burn for him in ways that I had never experienced before. I felt as though I would burn to ash without him, that if he were to leave me I would cease to be. I was barely aware of my surroundings until my back hit the softness of a mattress and his weight covered me. I gasped at the sudden change and he deepened the kiss, once again reinforcing his claim on me. I let my hands fall to his shoulders as I rolled my hips up against him. I needed more.

He pulled back before he bent down and nipped at my ear. He murmured something in my ear that might have sounded like the word greedy but I didn't care. I needed him, ached for him. I had been without him and his touch for too long and I needed to remind my body of who was our mate, of who belonged to us, who could sate us. I rolled my hips again again, gasping as he thrust against me at the same time. The touch was electric and I couldn't help how my head fell back and I moaned. I repeated the action and he gave a soft grunt as he thrust again.

He placed an open mouthed kiss on my throat before he shifted his weight on me, his hand trailing down my trembling skin. I arched into his touch. My nerves were alight with sensation and I was drawn to his touch, like a moth to a flame, except I was willing to touch the flames. My nails dug into his shoulders as he shifted on me, pressing against me. He felt too big for a moment before he gave a gentle push and my body gave way for him.

I gave a sharp cry, my nails digging into his shoulders more as he pressed another open mouthed kiss to my vibrating throat, the cry drawing itself out of me slowly. He murmured to me as he settled deeper within me, my slick flesh parting easily for him as if he had been inside me a thousand times before. It was an indescribable feeling. Like finally feeling completed for once in my life. There was no me without Rhex and no him without me. He pulled out and thrust forward, my mouth dropped open, no sounds escaping but a harsh gasp.

"Liviya." He ground my name out before sliding a hand under my head and gripping a handful of hair, forcing me to look at him. His eyes were intense as he looked down at me, moving in me again and again. The sensations were an onslaught to my senses and I felt my body tense in anticipation. "Liviya." He gave a deep groan and bent his head, covering the tingle bud on my breast with his mouth.

"Rhex!" His name tore from my throat like a harsh plea, like a prayer for salvation. I felt tears fill my eyes as he increased his pace, moving faster and faster as he switched his head from one aching breast to the other. It was almost too much. Too much heat, too much friction, too much of him.

His arms went behind my back and he lifted me off the bed, moving me upright so I was chest to chest with him. I writhed on him, feeling like I wanted it to stop but needing it not to. My body was seeking that treasured height of pleasure it knew and it wanted me to jump over it to dash into a millions pieces as I hit the bottom.

His mouth bit at my throat lightly, sucking at my skin. I could almost feel him making a mark on my skin as he did so. I scratched his back, helpless not to claw into him and hold him tightly. I rocked on his lap, matching his thrusts that bounced me slightly. Curses tripped to the tip of my tongue but he latched back onto my mouth, stealing them from me like he was drawing the air from my lungs.

He gripped me tightly, his fingers digging into the flesh of my ass tightly as he pulled me down onto him again and again. It was too much. Too much. Slick heat and rough hands causing my nerves to ignite. There was too much fire burning through my veins and with one last thrust everything tightened to the point of pain before it shattered. I shattered around him, a keening cry escaping my lungs that he took into himself before he pulled his head back sucking in air as he did so.

Everything was hazy as I arched into him, throwing my head back as I let go of of everything and simply felt the slick and borderline painful pleasure he was causing within me. He bit my shoulder, stifling his own cry as he pulsed within me, thrusting as he did so. His arms wrapped around me tightly, so tight that I faintly wondered about bruises but never felt pain from his embrace. I revelled in it as the high came down.

I panted harshly, my heart beating hard and fast in my chest as he slowly lay me back down. He slowly slid from me, sending shivers through my entire body as the aftershocks still wracked my frame. He lay down beside me before he nuzzled my neck.

"My Liviya." His arm wrapped around me and he tugged me to his chest, not allowing a single inch of space between our bodies. A content limpness filled me and I could feel a small smile tug up my lips as he gave me a gentle kiss. "My miracle Liv." He ran his hand through my hair as he pressed another kiss to my forehead, holding his lips there as I caught my breath.

I could feel his heart pounding against me and I kissed one beautifully crafted pectoral. "I haven't felt this good in ages." I stretched slowly and he gave a deep groan, rubbing at his mouth as he stared at me.

"I will never get enough of you, Liviya." He kissed my throat before he moved down to my collarbone. My body shuddered, demanding more.

"I hope not." I tangled my fingers in his damp hair before pulling him up for a kiss. I shifted so I was beneath him and wanted to smirk as he got the message, once again settling himself between my legs. I would never get enough of him either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.9K 24
Aliens are real. They infested Earth in hope to find their "mate". They call themself the Matters. **************************************************...
320K 32.8K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
264K 15.1K 91
Elina, a 23 year old girl who was beautiful, intelligent, smart, hard working and full of enthusiasm. She had everything that a perfect lady should h...
67.7K 9.5K 34
At birth, I was given a necklace that was half of a unique shape and my soulmate wore the other half. The warmer it got, the closer together we were...