𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐇𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑�...

By anywayidc

"do you think it's possible to fall in love with a face you've never seen?" uchiha y/n, who has walked in Ita... More

(i) the awakening
(ii) the chunin exam
(iii) the uchihas
(iv) truth
(v) mission
(vi) kamui
(vii) shisui
(viii) limit
(ix) toad sage
(x) the past
(xi) team 7
(xii) gold
(xiii) almost ambush
(xiv) tsukuyomi
(xv) icha icha
(xvi) chaos
(xvii) rant
(xviii) honest drunk
(xix) sasuke
(xx) kabuto
(xxi) wrong name
(xxii) explanation
(xxiii) sake and shogi
(xxiv) snap
(xxv) mine
(xxvi) it's rude to stare
(xxvii) naruto's return
(xxviii) 'research'
(xxix) hospital
(xxx) asuma
(xxxi) shikamaru
(xxxii) sadistic laughter
(xxxiii) soft spot
(xxxiv) hanare
(xxxv) apology
(xxxvi) itachi
(xxxvii) repression
(xxxviii) pain
(xxxix) goodbye
(xl) the wait
(xli) alive
(xlii) allied shinobi forces
(xliii) jealous
(xliv) old friend
(xlv) susanoo
(xlvii) reasons and revelations
(xlviii) hokage gossip sesh
(xlix) madaraaaaa
(l) infinite tsukuyomi yay
(li) the irritating elders
(lii) BABY
(liii) the next hokage
(liv) cat fight
(lv) the problem
(lvi) the solution
(lvii) badass
(lviii) ika-chan
(lix) katon
(lx) promise.
(lxi) fight
(lxii) shika-tema
(lxiii) mangekyo
(lxiv) the chunin exam II

(xlvi) zetsu-killing masterclass

13.9K 463 167
By anywayidc

"your chakra seems different than i last remember it"

the sentence played in y/n's mind over and over. as far as her knowledge went, the only way someone's chakra signature could be altered would be if one were to get some kind of curse mark or have a tailed beast sealed inside of them.

and neither of those things had happened to her. because of course, she would've known in case they did.

her thoughts were interrupted as they made it to the coast of the land of lightning where zetsus were approaching rapidly from the sea. most of the people from the first division were either injured, dead or out of chakra. and yet, all the zetsu weren't wiped out yet.

y/n was surprised to see ino-shika-cho there as well since they belonged to a different division altogether. but she soon realised why. another person from her past had appeared before her.

"y/n..", the familiar voice called out, waving

"asuma", she waved back, "welcome back to the land of the living"

"can you convince these three to defeat me?", he
asked, "or better yet, can you just do it yourself?"

"unfortunately, i can't", she said, "i'm needed elsewhere"

she turned to the trio facing asuma.

"what are you three doing?", she asked, "your formation and teamwork is unbreakable. it's world famous."

"but he's our sensei", choji said sadly, "i can fight anybody. not him."

"choji", she said, putting a hand on his shoulder "asuma is gone. the person you see before you is not him. it's merely another enemy. i know.... how difficult it is."

"it really is", he said

"and i understand. but without your power, it is quite possible that we'll lose the battle on this front. so do it for the living. do it to protect your friends and the village like asuma himself would've wanted you to"

"okay i- i'll try", he said

"good. ino-shika-cho, go get him!"

"ugh, smooth talker", shikamaru smirked

"lazy ass", she looked at him and winked before turning to asuma

"i'm sorry i couldn't talk more", she said, smiling sadly

"go do your thing, uchiha girl", asuma laughed, "show them what the name means"

a bittersweet feeling was left behind. nodding confidently, she bid goodbye to him.

"y/n!", darui called. he was battling easily 50 zetsu off on his own, "a little help would be nice!"

"on my way", she yelled back. there were about 2000 zetsu that needed to be taken care of. kakashi and shisui at the time were fighting the brothers kinkaku and ginkaku that were responsible for the death of the second hokage.

in seconds, y/n was at the very front. and the battle she would fight then would make her name one that everyone would remember.

"fire style: great dragon flame", she said quietly as she drew hand signs.

at once a fire dragon appeared before everyone and they watched in pure amazement as it burnt 200
zetsu to a crisp.

"of course fire style beats the zetsu because they have hashirama's wood style as well"

the enemy hadn't even recovered from her attack yet when she accumulated chakra again.

"darui!", she called, "do your most powerful lightning style on three"

"got it!", he yelled, "1..2..3!"

"lightning style!", they chorused, drawing hand signs

"double black panther!", darui yelled

"lightning dragon!", y/n supported

the battlefield lit up with the two insanely powerful lightning attacks. this destroyed another 800 zetsu.

it had been a mere two minutes since she had arrived and she had already reduced the enemy side to half its strength. the tide of victory seemed to shift in the direction of the allied shinobi forces.

it was unheard of, legendary even. and y/n had just enough chakra left to finish it off once and for all.

"darui you'll want to move back for this", she directed

he did as told. numerous shinobi held their breath to see if uchiha y/n would live upto her reputation.

slowly and steadily she awakened her mangekyou.

kakashi turned her way for a second, smiling at the sight. he shook his head, "what a showoff"

"in case one of you survives", she said in a menacing tone, "tell madara us shinobi aren't backing down"

the zetsu ran in a haywire fashion towards the seashore but it was useless. a sadistic grin formed on her lips.

"too bad you're all gonna die"

she held up a hand towards them. blood fell from her eyes as she put everything into that one attack.

"amaterasu"

the remaining zetsu were all hit by the
black flames that would not stop until it had incinerated them.

their cries of agony and numerous cheers of victory at a great decibel engulfed the area.

in a flat five minutes, uchiha y/n had destroyed a 2000 zetsu army.

y/n felt herself falling from exhaustion when strong arms caught her. she let out a sigh of relief and let herself rest.

"you did well", kakashi's soothing voice comforted her

in moments she was surrounded by shinobi of other villages, commending her, being in awe of her. some even said they're sorry for doubting her.

she barely noticed it but smiled nonetheless. apparently she was more exhausted than she thought she would be.

"your chakra is different than i last remember it"

shisui's words echoed in her head again.

"why? why is my chakra different?"

"y/n", once again her train of thought was interrupted.

"shikamaru", she said slowly

"you did good", he smiled

she nodded tiredly, "you too."

but suddenly, with no warning, she fainted. it just so happened that at exactly the same time, all the people that were reanimated began to fade away.

"y/n?", kakashi asked, tapping her cheek slightly "y/n!"

"can we get a medical ninja here?", shikamaru called out, "NOW"

"i'm here i'm here!", sakura came running, "what's wrong?"

"y/n fainted", kakashi said, holding her up

and just as suddenly y/n was conscious again. the truth she was seeking seemed to sink in. she looked up at kakashi, shikamaru and then at sakura.

"we need to talk"
___________________________________
y/n is the most overpowered character ikik

look it's the holy trinity

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 931 9
["You weren't supposed to die," she uttered softly. "You said-promised..." Sakura's voice cracked towards the end, the unspoken words left behind. 'Y...
Shout By shadow

Fanfiction

252K 9.7K 64
Kept apart, stayed apart. That was until they collided The great Copy Cat Ninja, otherwise know as Kakashi of the Sharingan. Kagami Hatake, otherwi...
46.2K 1.8K 31
A simple girl, living in a simple life... BUT one day, a weird mark appeared in her forhead. She told her parents about it and she expect them to be...
210K 6.6K 22
[COMPLETED] Mikazuki Hatake lost her family when she was 6 years old, only to gain another one. And his name was Kakashi Hatake Now 13 and about to b...