Soon to be Mrs Taylor (The du...

Galing kay SnivyyAlii

Your name is Lola and you've had a troublesome childhood. Your parents died when you were young but you dont... Higit pa

It May Look Big And Scary At First....

Settling In, Making Friends

95 1 0
Galing kay SnivyyAlii

I was always an extrovert so I'd never miss the opportunity to meet new people and It always seemed that I had an aura that attracted people to me or to put it bluntly, I looked approachable. As soon as Mason had finished his dramatic scene of 'losing me' he said I could meet the rest of the people who lived/worked here otherwise referred to by Mason as 'citizens'. Let's just get this out of the way, I wasn't born nor chose to be here and I wouldn't think anyone else here would be different - how can he insinuate that anyone here is a citizen, unless your a cringy middle-aged man that is lonely and has been rejected from modern society! Not even modern society, retro and future society. Anyways the fact remains that I'm so excited my cheeks pushed my eyes into small oval shapes and and sparkles and shines emploding from my teeth-y smile. Being an extrovert always made you feel comfortable around everyone, definitely with some exceptions though.

"Now lola you have met dave who is the cook here, and Bailey who is the footie king" Mason says mimicing a silent cheer

Ugh. My eyebrows bent from the amount of frustration emmiting from Masons face.

"My apologies Lola, I just had to sort out some plumbing issues upstairs now let me show you your room and all communal areas and if you want we can go see everyone else" said an approachable old man
"Oh wow sorry Lola my name is Mike" Mike then said while lightly bumping his head with the palm of his right hand.

"Oh Mike you could've let me give a tour while you were working, you must be so tired. Hey don't worry I'll take Lola on a tour for you" annoying said Mason the frustration.
I bent my neck backwards and sighed very noticeably. I didn't want to seem rude so I gave Mason a smile while biting the insides of my check. The smile I gave looked genuine but the thought wasn't.

"Trust me... You.. Wait I think Lola. Is that your name?" said a trendy, pinky girl who looked like a girly-girl
I nodded and moved my fringe out the way so I could smile at the girl.
"OK cool, well yeah carrying on, Listen here this is crucial information, you don't want Mason giving you a tour. Reasons why: he talks to much, he always makes any conversation come back to his ex and lastly, his breath smells like garlic" the girl sassily said giving Mason a dissaproving stare and flicking her hair walking up the stairs.
While so Mike nodding and dave  doing that thing with your lips that basically says 'yeah true that'. I point at Mike and run up to him and do a twirl facing back towards Mason the frustration.

"Alright then, I'll go and sort out Gargerenes parlor the kids there are rough, I mean let me just tell you about -" Mason was going to say before Mike  waving and slowly shutting the door.

"Okay lola let's go to your room, you share with a girl called tee." Mike said. I smiled softly, tee sounds like a really nice name and it's a girl which is a plus because a girl would never take your favourite jacket and cover it with 'brown paint'(mud) to only then put it in a basket filled with potatoes and make an overly-elaborate joke "look its a jacket potato!" - can't explain any more it's a long story.

Wow my room looked amazing. Back when I was with my grandpa my room looked sollumn I mean we did have money troubles so what do you expect, I mean the situation was so bad I practically became the entire council estate's slave. Now this room had personality. This wasn't a room this was an indoor garden compared to my old one. The window had an ombre orange glow coming out and reflectng yet another baige carpet floor. Sun was rare in England so you best believe I was mad grateful and appreciative. Mike was putting my bags down at the edge of supposedly my bed.

"I see you like it" said Mike
All I do is nod and jump up and down and without realising hug this girl, who was surprisingly the same size as me.
"Oh, hi I'm Tee. Nice to meet you." Tee says while hugging me. She was defentinately a shy girl but I bet very relaxing to be around.
I run to my bags and get out a plain white box full of necklaces that had a wooden heart on it saying 'Friend' written in fancy cursive writing. I take two of the necklaces and throw one at tee, the other I put on myself.
"Now Tee, Lola doesn't speak that much - in fact, at all. So please be compassionate about that alright, you know try asking yes or no questions and pay attention to her body language" Mike says while putting on the sheets of my bed.

"OK, sure" she responds and smiles back at me
"Tee do you want to come with me and Lola I'm just doing a tour" Mike says
"Yeah sure" Tee says holding my hand

Mike leads on, going across the corridor and down the stairs with me and tee shortly behind. Halfway through the stairs two little kids were crawling up the stairs backwards. One had messy blonde hair, a toy giraffe and was a boy another had curly red hair, a cute bracelet and was a girl. I tut and gasped as they were going up because of how adorable they were.

"This is Harry and Floss" said Tee saying Aww as they carried on
"Say hi, don't be shy, this is Lola she's super nice" Tee then said
"Hi." they both said, floss getting up and hugging me her arms wrapping at the top of my stomache.
I put my hand on my heart and opened my mouth in a small circle shape, looking at Tee.
"Bye" They both said resuming with their stairs game.

"What on Earth are you two doing anyway" Mike said
"Practising for the funtastic tournament games" Harry said
"The what-" Mike said not even knowing what to say just stammering lots of random letters.

We eventually got into the kitchen/dining room and Mike told me when breakfast started and told me what chores I had, thankfully it wasn't Alot. I mean some would say that my chores are overbearing but compared to doing everything everyday for my grandpa this was a definite improvement.

"Right out here is the office where you, most of the time, will find me if I'm not playing football or snacking on MayLi's buiscits" Mike says while laughing at the end

"Are you excited to see the king off all rooms, the living room" Tee said doing jazz hands in the direction of the supposed living room
I nodded.
I got to the living room where the 'football people' (that I saw outside) where panting, sweating and fanning themselves with their hands.

"Hello, how are you?" said a woman with a red face and scruffy hair, she put her thumbs up almost as if she knew that I didn't like speaking - she must be MayLi.
I smiled and gave a thumbs up

"MIKE THE BATHROOM TAP WONT TURN Off" exclaimed dave from upstairs. One second later there was a ringing noise resembling an alarm clock

"ooh the chicken is done" MayLi said rushing off to the kitchen
"COMING DAVE" Mike screamed running out the room

"Amber is that your chocolate" said a small, squeaky girl
"Yes why-" A girl with blonde hair and green football boots said before gasping
"Nah you ain't getting that from me" (probably)Amber said quickly running towards the door leading to the garden, the small girl running behind.
Now in the room was me, Tee, Bailey and the three other boys playing football.

(There is subtle flirting here)

One of the boys whistled and snapped his fingers Infront of the sofa where he was sitting, although he was sitting on the top.
It was almost like he was signalling to me to go Infront of him. I looked back at Tee a bit frightened

"Don't worry that's just my brother,Johnny, he's only doing that because he's out of breath" Tee says reassuringly

I nod and approach Johhny. I skip towards the sofa and finally jump when I get Infront of him. He pointed to this wooden table table with seven labeled water bottles on top. Tee grabbed two bottles labeled 'Rick' and 'Austin'. I grabbed the ones labeled 'Johnny' and 'Bailey'. I went over to Johnny and jumped on the sofa giving the bottle to Johnny.

Johnny started to drink the bottle so fast. He finished it in one lift-of-the-bottle. He exhaled loud and said thank you, looks like he was able to talk.

"Wow your short aren't you" snickered Johnny.
"Johnny be nice to Lola!" said Tee
"Fine I like your (beautiful) brown hair lola" Johnny said in a deep voice
"Johnny did you just say her hair was boring" Tee said crossing her eyebrows
"Don't worry lola I think brown hair is awesome and pretty, it suits you" Tee responded hugging me
"Y-yeah I said boring because brown hair is basic" stuttered Johnny

Tee and I scoffed at his response. All I could think of was how he was so rude but his voice was so manly.
I then gave the remaining bottle to Bailey, he too drank the bottle extremely quick and in one shot.

"Ayo fish lemme tell you sum" Bailey said yawning
"Why didn't you do that header ball to me" he said
"Because she's not an obnoxious brat" Johnny said
"You calling me obnoxious. Square up then. I SAID SQUARE UP" Bailey exclaimed
"Johnny don't" Tee said, her voice breaking
"Woah lads stop" Said another boy
"Calm yourselfs Bailey and Johnny" Another said
I backed away looking at everyone worried

At the same time I sort of enjoyed the beef, it was exhilarating.

Mental diary~
-So there is a girly-girl who is really Sassy and savage who lives here, she seems awsome
-Literally no one can stand the monstrocity: Mason the frustration. Not even the adults
-Mike is a farther figure and honestly doesn't get paid enough
-Seven people here like football
-two of the girls who like football fight over chocolate
-Tee is a super sweet girl who is an indefinate bff. Also she is an introvert and I'm an extrovert so we are opposites attract but still very similiar
-MayLi sounds really empathetic but apart from that don't know that much
-Johnny has a deep voise, sorry I can't think of anything else I mean the rudeness and good intentions put things into equilibrian so obviously I'm going to bang on about how he sounds like a growing boy. (seriously I'm sorry but you gotta do what you gotta do)
-Bailey is really competitive but I know he has a soft side to him or a really broken past.

Opinions~
Mason the frustration: -1/10 |All those things the girly-girl said were probably true
Dave: 10/10 |The fact he is the only chef shows the dedication in him
Mike: 10/10 |He fixes sinks, helps children settle in, he steals his coworkers buiscits and he plays football
MayLi: 10/10 |Really Hip and trendy, plays football
Floss: 10/10 |Adorable she hugged me
Harry: 10/10 |Literally the boy version off floss except he is very energetic
Tee: 10/10 |A sweetie, my first friend and backed me up when the boys bullied me
Amber: ?/10 |I'm not sure who she is I only have an idea, and that is she is the blonde hair girl
Bailey: 5/10 |A cow bag but very masculine and cool
Johnny: 2/10 |A cow bag but feminine

(I'm definitely doing a Soon to be Mr Taylor after I've finished this)
(The story will be from a boys perspective which is rare on this app)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

88K 319 13
As the title says
4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
999K 22.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
3.8M 89.1K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...