Serial Lover

Per FrankieMarie__

Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My hea... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 20

6.8K 124 4
Per FrankieMarie__

~Bad News~

LANI POV

Is it really necessary for us to be in LA? This is the city where I was abused and bullied. This is where he decides to bring me. He takes us to one of his houses. It wasn't a house it was a mansion. Did he really need huge houses in every fucking city?

I walk in and see Big Rick in the living room. "The hell is he doing here?" I ask Kilo as I am still scared of him.

"He's your new bodyguard," he says with a smirk.

I laugh. "We agreed to no bodyguards"

He laughs at me right back "You did, I didn't"

He fucking tricked me. That's what he whispered in the lawyer's ear that day. "Anybody but him"I look at Kilo scared.

He looks at Rick and says "Take good care of her" A huge smirk were plastered on their faces.

He walks out and I follow him. "Why would you do that?" I as while trying to keep up with him and his speed walking. "You need to be protected," he says walking even faster. "Why the hell are you following me?" he asks as he stops and turns around.

"I don't know this place," I say obviously.

"Find a fucking room and sleep in it," he said with anger.

I see one of the maids and walk up to her. "Can you tell me where Mr. Valentinos room is?" I ask her while smiling. He did say find a room. I'll take his.

She showed me and I got settled in. I hear the door open and I fake sleep. I hear him get closer and he lays on the bed.

I try to control my breathing as I feel him pull me closer. Is Kilo trying to cuddle with me? I bite my lip trying to control myself from laughing. I feel him wrap his hands around my waist.

He laughs and says "I know you're awake"

I stay silent. He moves my hair back and slowly turns me around. I open my eyes and he's staring into mines.

I roll my eyes "What are you looking at?" I say and turn back around. But he turns me to face him again.

"Why are you in my room?" he says and his minty fresh breath covers my face.

"You said find one so I did," I said with a low giggle. He laughs in my ear and whispers. "Your one tough cookie babe"

I get comfortable and he holds me tight. I always wonder if Kilo has a problem. His mood is always changing. Every minute he's a different person. He's mad at you for walking or breathing next you know  He's cuddling you and smelling your hair. Yelling at me then calling me babe.

At least I'm not tied up right now.

In the end, all I got is Me, Myself, and I. Honestly I can't trust Kilo. Not with his mood swings and tantrums. I don't know what he would do to me. Maybe I should leave. Honestly, I have nothing to lose. I should fake my death or run away. Maybe go to Jamaica and live out there.

Just disappear. I wanted to do that so many times. Just leave and never be seen again. But I have a feeling Kilo would be able to find me. I mean the man is one of the most powerful people in the world. So couldn't he?

I'd think he really kill me if I were to leave. But I'm not sure how much I could take of this or what's gonna happen next. It scares me. He scared me and I am so aware of that but here I am sleeping in his bed. But he gets to me. His scent. His face. His body. His fucking smile. That fucking smile really gets to me. He can make a girl pass out just by calling your name.

So why am I still here? If I keep it up I could develop feelings for Kilo or even fall in love with him. No, I'd die before I do either of those.

But what if I did? Would he love me back?

No. He wouldn't.

That man loves no other but himself and his corrupt family.

Why didn't I just marry Riccardo? He is ten times better than Kilo in so many ways. Honestly. But again with Kilo, you don't have a choice. You never do. I didn't. Whether I said no or yes. I would still be here. With him.

I hear my phone buzz and grab it.

A notification from my bank. I open it.

My mouth drops when I read it.

1,200,000 has been deposited into your bank account

This is half of the money? Wow, I expected it all at the end. I put my phone down and think.

I have a car. I don't need a house. Got one in Paris. I can't wait to travel the world and help people. Start and foundation for the people and my mother. Help the homeless and poor. Call it The Alicia Lani Paris Foundation. She would be so proud. Gosh, I miss her so much.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up to Kilo still holding me. Which was a surprise usually he'll be gone. I get out of his grip and get up. Which was another surprise because he would have told me to stay.

I smile as I'm glad he didn't keep me there. I stretch and walk out of the room.

I hear talking and make my way down the stairs.

I see Candace and Riccardo and run to hug them. I hold them tightly not wanting to let go. Damm I know I just saw Riccardo yesterday but it feels good as hell.

They both hug me back.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked confused.

They look at each other. Candace walks up to me and says "We're going shopping" I look at her suspiciously. Shopping for what? I have enough stuff.

"Cmon babe go get ready," she says.

I walk back upstairs to the room and Kilo is still sound asleep. Damm, he looks so peaceful. His face isn't tense as usual but he looks calm. Like an angel. His hair is all over the place and he looks so young.  I smile. Wow This is the Kilo I would marry.

He opens one eye and I jump. I don't know why but that scared the hell out of me. He moves around and lays on his back. I walk up to the bed. Fully opening his eyes he stares at me.

"Why are your cousins here?" I asked wanting to know his answer. We're they really here to take me shopping or for something else?

"Why were you staring at me in my sleep?" he asks like I'm some kind of creep. If there's any creep around it's him.

"You looked peaceful," I say with a smile. "For once."

He gets up and walks up to me. He grabs my face making my lookup.

"Next time you wake up before me wake me up," he says in a serious tone.

"Yea"

He yawns and mumbles "Best sleep I ever had"

I smile. Knowing that made me feel kind of good. Kilo never wakes up late. or after me. Even when we're still in bed he's up holding me and just laying there. I walk to the bathroom and get ready.

Again there were only bodysuits. I will never let him pack my clothes again this is ridiculous.

I wore a tight purple bodysuit and my hair down. Fuck I did not want to leave the house. I don't want to see somebody from highschool or run into my stepdad. I don't want to go to places or pass up places that bring back old memories. Unless there about my mother of course.

I walk down and they are all three talking. I spot Riccardo and he winks at me when Kilo wasn't looking. I blush.

I was hungry so I tried to find the kitchen. This house is so fucking big. He should really put up some damn signs. Kilo followed me until I found the kitchen. 

I find something to eat and sit at the table. He sits with me. He reaches for my bagel and I snatch it.

"What do you want Kilo?" I ask as he is all in my face staring at me.

"Where is your mother's house?" He asked referring to the house I ran away from.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Cause we're going there," He says and I drop my bagel on my plate.

"What?" I yell.

He takes the bagel I bit off of and starting eating it.

"I thought we were going fucking shopping," I yell even louder confused.

"Watch your mouth babe," was all he managed to say before he walked out.

I jumped up and followed him. He sped walked all the way to his bedroom. Leaving me running behind. Why the hell does he walk so fucking fast?!

I finally catch up and he's looking for something.

"Kilo I don't want to go back there," I say scared. 

"Too bad."

Why were we going back? Was he dropping me off? Or was he doing something else? What the hell. My breathing starts getting heavy as I got even more scared.

"Calm down I'm not leaving you," he said as he noticed my hard and loud breathing.

A big relief comes over me and I calm down.

I hear his gun cock and he yells "Found it"
I back up and let him pass. Why does he always have a gun laying around?

He stops and so do I. He turns around and looks at me.

"Listen, you're my wife, and your a Valentino" he sighs and pauses. "What I'm about to do is for your own good"

"Then don't do it," I said panicking. He had a gun and he's telling me he's about to do something.

He looks at me in my eyes and sighs. I gulp as I get scared.

He then turns around and walks off. I hear gunshots and Kilo runs back upstairs and grabs my hands. He takes me into his bedroom and runs into the closet. He comes out with another gun and takes my hand running with me once again.

What the hell is happening? Is this some kind of shoot out? I put my hand over my head as we run.

I hold his hand tighter. This was the toughest I have ever held onto something. He yells something in Italian and I hear Riccardo yell back. Kilo takes me into a room. It looks like a panic room. 

The gunshots just get louder and louder so I start crying. Kilo locks the door and takes me to a corner. He puts me on the floor and looks at me.

"Stay here don't move," he says and hands me one of the guns.

"What?" I asked confused and scared. He gently touches my face. His hands are cold and he starts wiping my tears away. I put my hand on his.

"Please don't leave Kilo," I cry in desperation. He reaches and kisses me. I shiver at the sudden movement and he kisses me deeper. I kiss back and can taste my own salty tears. I'm pretty sure he does too but it's not ruing the moment so I don't care.

He ends the kiss and looks me in my eyes. "Use the gun if anyone you don't know comes in here," he looks at me and sighs. "You fucking kill them," he gets up and walks away.

He locks the door as he leaves and even more gunshots echo through the house. Fuck to the first time I feel somewhat bad. I hope Kilo is ok. I can't lose him, at least not right now. Where would I go? My stepfathers??

I start praying and crying more thinking of Kilo. I hear somebody bang the door and I raise the gun.

"She's in here," somebody yells and I cover my mouth trying to stop myself from crying even more. 

I hear the door open.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

4.6M 139K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...
2.5M 72.4K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
Dressed To Kill Per Lilith Carter

Literatura romàntica

2M 52.8K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
Mr. Mafia And Mrs. CEO Per ish <3

Literatura romàntica

19.2M 434K 41
[BEING RE-WRITTEN RN] Book one in the D'Angelo Series (Also the first maybe three chaps might be cringe, IT GETS BETTER I SWEAR 😭) What happens whe...