Weasley & Weasley: A Fred & G...

By multikingdoms

*Warning: Contains smut and heavily suggestive material. Viewer discretion is advised* "You can't love us bot... More

Chapter 1: Suprises
Chapter 2: Quite the Show
Chapter 3: Journey to Kings Cross
Chapter 4: The Hogwarts Express
Chapter 5: Busted
Chapter 6: Always the Plan
Chapter 7: Anytime
Chapter 8: Feels Different
Chapter 9: The Ball
Chapter 10: Don't Flatter Yourself
Chapter 11: Unlike Any Other
Chapter 13: The Fight
Chapter 14: Consequences
ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ
Chapter 15: Neither Am I
Chapter 16: Sounds Good to Me
Chapter 17: Forgetful
Chapter 18: Busted pt.2
Chapter 19: The Letter
Chapter 20: Accusations
Chapter 21: Lose Me All Together
Chapter 22: Truth or Kiss
Chapter 23: The Connection
Chapter 24: Paris
Chapter 25: Couldn't get Much Better
Chapter 26: Christmas Eve
Chapter 27: Christmas at the Burrow
Chapter 28: Departure
We're Back !
Chapter 29: Leo
Chapter 30: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 31: Letters Written
Chapter 32: Made My Choice

Chapter 12: Girlfriend

1.7K 52 32
By multikingdoms

*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL MATERIAL THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME READERS. VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED*

George and I decided to take a trip down to the leaky cauldron on one of our off days, just to spend some time together out of the school environment.

We walked in and took our seats, George ordering both of us a Butterbeer as we settled in.

"It's nice to be out of that school. I say, sighing heavily in relief.

George chuckles softly, looking over at me across the table.

"And what better way to spend the day than with my girl?" he says.

My heart flutters.
My girl.

I had actually  been meaning to ask George what exactly "this" is.
I just don't wanna be that person that rushes into things, and we haven't been seeing each other long at all, so I was very hesitant to bring it up.
And I liked what we had right now, no labels, no promises, just us.
But the thoughts had been running rampant through my brain for the last few days, and it was absolutely killing me not being able to know what he was thinking.

The waitress brought over our beverages, and we both placed an order, me getting the cottage pie, and George getting the bangers and mash.

"So things are better with Fred I'd assume?" I question.

George takes a sip of his butterbeer, wiping his upper lip before responding.

"Back to normal."
"What the hell did you say to him that day in the hall? He's stubborn, never seen him so levelheaded." He says.

My mind races back to Fred and Is chat in the hall, him telling me he still had feelings for me, and me flat out rejecting him.
I decided it was best to leave that part out of what I tell George.

"I just told him that you guys are brothers, and he's one of my best friends. We can all get along while me and you are doing....this." I say.

George smirks, running his finger around the rim of his glass.

"This." He mimics.

I shoot him a confused expression.

"What?" I question.

"Oh nothing. Just thinking." He responds.

...

"About?" I question again.

"Us." He states.

"I've been meaning to ask you something actually ."

He looks up to me, and catches me into a deep stare.

"For sure Georgie." I say.

He takes his hand from the table, grabbing mine and holding it in his.

"I was wondering... if you would be my girlfriend?" He asks suddenly.

My heart feels as if it would fly up through my throat, and the nervous jitters reappear in my stomach.
I don't respond for a few seconds, and I can tell that George is getting nervous.

"If it's too fast for you I totally get it, I mean, we've only been seeing each other since the ball and that wasn't too long ago-"

I quickly lean up over the table, grabbing his face and pulling him into a kiss.
We pull apart, but I keep our faces close for a moment, biting my lower lip as I smile.

"I would love to be your girlfriend George Weasley." I whisper.

He smiles, taking his hand behind my neck and pulling me into another kiss, this one longer and more passionate than the one before.

We release from each other's embrace, a smile plastered over both of our lips.
Our hands stay connected on top of the table, both of us soaking in the moment.

Our food is brought over to us by one of the bar staff, and we quickly begin eating.
As breakfast goes on, I begin to feel increasingly eager for some reason.
Maybe it was just the adrenaline of the moment, but to be honest, I wanted to climb George like a tree.

I slowly slipped my foot from my shoe, leaving me in the pantyhose I was wearing.
I slowly made contact with his leg beneath the table, sliding my foot up to meet his crotch.

George shoots his eyes up from his plate to me, a shocked look on his face.

He wipes his chin with the back of his sleeve, peering over to me.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

I smirk.

"Nothing."

I slide my foot up and down across his leg some more, him shifting in his seat as I do so.

"We'll get caught in here Cal." He warns.

"That's the fun part right?" I say.

George widens his eyes, forming that regular mischievous grin.

He quickly stands up, walking away from the table to the front of the store, coming back about a minute later.

"Let's go." He says, reaching his hand out for mine.

"I have something I wanna show you"

I take his hand, and he leads me out to the street.

We quickly make our way down Diagon alley, heading straight for alley 93.

"Where exactly are we going?" I question.

"You'll see...just wait." He responds.

After a few more minutes of walking, George stops me in the middle of the street.

"Here we are." George announced, throwing his hands out in a presentation like manner.

In front of me stood a large, rundown building. It was shut down, not in the best shape, but not too bad either. 

I furrow my brow, looking over to George in confusion.

"And this is?" I question.

He chuckles, moving to standing directly behind me.

"This...is hopefully our future joke shop." He says.

I turn  around quickly in excitement.

"Are you serious?" I exclaim.

He nods.

"If everything goes to plan, then yea, it'll be ours." He says.

I shriek loudly, jumping up and wrapping my arms around his neck for a hug.
He lifts me from the ground, pulling me into a tight embrace, and holding it for a moment.

Finally, he sets me down, grabbing my hand.

"You wanna go in?" He questions.

"Can we?" I ask.

He nods, leading me to the door of the building, and holding it open for me.

I walk in, glancing around the large room, talking it all in.

It was actually perfect.
It was big, and had two stories so the boys could run wild with their imaginations.

George walks up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Imagine it." He whispers.

"Checkout desk there." He points.
"Some shelf's there,"
"The walls a different color. A Purple maybe?"
He suggests.

"It's perfect." I say.

...

"So are you." He interrupts, leaning down into my ear.

I scoff, playfully shoving him  with my shoulders.

George pays no attention, and slowly moves my hair from my neck flirtatiously and slowly.
He brings his mouth downward, planting wet kisses down to my collarbone, causing me to throw my head back into his chest.

I turn around quickly , wrapping my arms around his neck, allowing him to lift me up to his level.
He takes the suggestion, picking me up and tossing my legs around his waist.

I pull him into a deep kiss, tugging on his shirt collar harshly, attempting to bring him closer to me.

George begins to walk, not breaking the kiss once.
Then, I feel a cool, hard surface touch my back, and I notice he's walked us to a wall, pressing me up against it.

He takes his hands and grabs my ass as we kiss, using the wall as leverage to keep me up.

I feel his erection growing through his pants, and I walk my hand down to his trousers, unbuttoning them and sliding them down slowly.
He does the same to me, gripping both my skirt and pantyhose, and pulling them down together, leaving both of us bare and exposed to each other.

I take his dick into my hand, running it over my entrance slowly, teasing  the both of us in the process.
He sighs into the kiss, and I know I've got him right where I want him.
I place him to my entrance, allowing him to thrust in, which he does at the perfect moment, making me moan loudly.

I replace my arms around his neck, burying my face into his shoulder.

He begins to pound me softly and passionately, his lips to my ear as he picks up his pace.

With his mouth pressed to my ear, I could hear all his little sounds of pleasure escaping his lips.
His grunts, moans, breaths.
All of them here, just for me to soak in.

It made me feel good, knowing I could please him like this.

"Callie." George groaned.

My name escaping his lips in desperation filled me with adrenaline and excitement.

"Don't stop," I pleaded.

He brought his lips back to my ear.

"Wasn't planning on it darlin," he groaned.

I tightened my legs around his waist, forcing him deeper, adding to the pleasure for both of us.

George suddenly brought his hand up, wrapping one around my throat and squeezing softly, putting a bit of pressure.

I moaned out in shock, but I liked it.
Alot.

I grabbed his arm with my hand, feeling his veins down his strong arm as he continued to choke me.

"I'm close," he muttered.

I just nodded, not being able to speak.

His thrusts became harder and more aggressive, and I could feel him throbbing inside of me, and I knew he was close.

"Cal-" he muttered.

I placed my hand to his face,
"Cum" i commanded.

He took my command, thrusting harder and finishing, all while continuing his strokes.

"Fuck!" He groaned, pulling his head into my neck.

His thrusts became slower and slower, and eventually he pulled out, still boosting me up on the wall.

"Damn babe." I said in exhaustion.

He looked up to me.

"That was amazing." He said, giving me a peck on my lips.

I nodded in agreement, even though I hadn't finished.
I still thoroughly enjoyed it though.

...
George suddenly brings his hands to my thighs, picking me up higher on the wall.

I place my hands on his shoulders to steady myself.

"Wait what are you doing?" I question.

He flashes me his seductive smirk.

"You didn't finish. We can't have that." He says.

He quickly tosses me up to his shoulders with little to no effort.
Now, I was pinned against the wall, my legs thrown over George's shoulders, his face inches away from my core.

I smiled in excitement for what would happen next.

He looked up to me, his eyes full of heat and lust, and began slowly kissing my inner thighs, inching closer and closer to the center.

Then with full force, he began sucking on my clit, causing me to thrust my hips up.
He brought his arm up and placed it over my stomach, keeping me stable and where he wanted me.

The other hand was placed on my back, holding all my weight.
He was holding me up with one hand.

As he continues, I grip tightly onto his hair.
He groans heavily, sending a vibration through my body and bringing me closer to the edge.

"George-" I moan, about to cum.

He looks up to me, keeping his mouth constantly moving.

I bring my hand up, gripping the top trim of the wall, and pulling tighter on George's hair.

"I'm cumming." I scream.

Tingles spread amongst my body, and his contact becomes sensitive on my skin, and he knew I had just finished.

He slowly lowered me down, back to his level.

I rewrapped my legs around his waist, and he pulled me in for a passionate kiss once again.

Finally, he set me back down to the floor.
When my feet hit the ground and i redistributed my weight, my knees buckled beneath me, nearly falling over.
George quickly catches me by my waist, laughing heavily as I lean onto him.

"Shut up." I say.

He snickers under his breath, pulling me up and helping me stand straight.

We both pull up or bottoms, readjusting our clothes to the way they had once been before.

"Ooooh, my first time having sex with my boyfriend." I say, wrapping my arms around his waist and placing my chin to his abs, looking up to him.

He brings both arms around me, placing them on my shoulders and pulling me in closer.

"They'll be a lot more of that. Just you wait." He says with a large smile.

"Ooh don't tease." I say.

"You seem to like it," he plays.

I playfully smack him on the arm.

George laughs, beginning to speak.
"Let's get goin." George says.

I nod in agreement, and he slings his arm around my shoulder, walking back out into Diagon alley walking next to me.

Soon, we made it back to Hogwarts, George heading straight to the great hall for lunch.

"I'm gonna head to the dorm really quick." I say.

"Why?" George questions.

"I have to uh- take the potion." I say.

George furrows his brow, clearly confused.

"You know, the potion." I say again, mocking a drinking motion with my hand.

George still stares at me, in a daze of confusion. He truly had no idea what I was talking about.

"Oh bloody hell the cummane potion you dimwit!" I exclaim, holding back a laugh.

George's mouth slips into an oh shape, finally realizing what I meant.

"Ohhhhh. Yes you should definitely go do that." He says.

I nod, leaning up and giving me a quick peck to the lips.

I turn away, making my way to the girls dorm.

When I get there, I quickly slip in, heading straight to my trunk to get the potion that Hermione had made me.
I pulled it from under a stack of my clothing, the light liquid swishing around in the container as I pulled it up.

I quickly twirled off the lid, bringing the jar to my lips and taking a large gulp.
I cringed at the taste, but this was definitely better than the alternative.

This potion was essentially the magical equivalent to the morning after pill. It stops an issue before one starts.
Cummane literally means "morning after" in Latin.
Real creative right?

I quickly spin the lid back on, but before I can shove it back into my trunk, I hear someone coming up the stairs.
I turn my head around, and spot Angelina coming through the door.

"Hey Angelina." I said, standing up and facing her.

"Oh hey Callie-" her eyes shoot down to my hands.

I was still holding the potion.

"Cummane potion?" She asks.

"Frisky."

I laugh, glancing down to the jar in my hands.

"Yea. Better safe than sorry I guess." I say.

She chuckles, sitting on her bunk against the wall.

I place the jar back into my trunk, and sit on my bed as well.

"So things are going good with you and George I suppose?" She questions.

"It's going amazing." I respond.

She smiles in response to my comment, but says nothing else.

A few awkward seconds go by, before I decide to ask her as she did to me.

"How are things with you and Fred?" I ask.

She glances up, quickly getting excited about the topic of conversation.

"Omg, it's great" she begins.

"Like, really great. That boy knows his way around a woman let me tell you."

I begin to blush, laughing along with Angelina.

"If he's anything like George, then I believe you." I respond.

Angelina let's out a loud shriek of laughter covering her face with both of her hands.

"I swear, it must run in the family." She says.

"Honestly you're right." I respond.

...

"Let's test it." She says suddenly.

I furrow my brow,

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"On the count of three, I'll say something that Fred really likes, and you say something the George really likes, and we'll see if it's the same. " she suggests.

The idea in itself was funny, so I decided to go along.

I nod.

"Ok, 1...2....3-"

"Hair pulling." We both say in unison.

We bust out into a fit of laughter, both of us falling back onto our beds not being able to control ourselves.

"Oh my gosh!" Angelina screams.

I grip my stomach in pain from my laughter, slowly sitting up and taking a deep breath in.
I wipe away tears that formed in my eyes, looking over to Angelina who was also calming herself down.

"You know.....I used to think you were a bitch Callie." Angelina says after she'd fully calmed down.

I widen my eyes and look over to her.

"Why??" I question.

"I don't know, i just always got the feeling you didn't like me for some reason. But, you're a really cool girl." She says.

I smile, appreciating her compliment.

"I've never hated you Angelina. Definitely not. Quite the opposite actually." I respond.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"I've always wanted to be like you. I mean you're smart, funny, athletic, pretty. You're like the total package." I say.

She smiles widely, and I can tell I made her feel nice about herself.

"Thanks Callie." She begins.
"But you know, I've always felt really similar about you. You're beautiful."

Her compliment makes me blush again.

"Thanks Angelina." I say.

"No problem girlfriend." She responds.

She stands up from her bed, making her to the exit of the dorm.

"I'm gonna head to the great hall. Wanna join me?" She asks.

I nod,

"Let's do it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 87 20
STOP WHY ARE WE ALMOST AT 10K !!!!???? I LOVE YOU ALL SM THANK YOU FOR READING, THIS IS SUCH A BAD STORY I DONT KNOW WHY YALL ARE READING BUT AGAIN T...
1.5M 41.5K 94
"I jumped across for you Oh, what a thing to do 'Cause you were all yellow" - Leah Hadleigh is no stranger to the Weasley family, having spent most o...
56.3K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
11.5K 234 65
"i like you." he says, finally spitting the words out. i stare up at him, he's sweating from his Quidditch match and his hair is sticking to his ski...