Titan Slayer (Snk/Attack On T...

By OtakuofEpicness

Death is something that is real, but at the same time unreal. We, as humans, think we die. But in reality... More

Chapter One: The Group
Character Appearances and Bios (Yay!)
Chapter 2: The Evacuation Begins
Chapter 3: Goodbye... I Will Miss You
Chap 4: We will survive
Chap 5: Life is cruel
Chap 6: The plaque
Chap 7: The past of one
Chap 8: Squad Flame, tactical ability's.
Chap 9: Memory
Chap 10: The Man In The Nightmare
Chap 11: Love Birds
Chap12: The Ending Of Our Friend-The Expedition Begins.
Chap13: The fight
Chap15: The sacrifice
Chap16: The fight for humanity [The End]

Chap14: We are Alive

40 2 1
By OtakuofEpicness

I lift the body's of our friends off the ground and into the cart.

"How...." A man says with a quavery voice.

"Fuck" I shout pushing the cart door closed feeling the heavy mood set in. I glance around seeing people raising dead body's off the ground and setting them into the carts.

"How did this happen!" The same man shouts in fear.

"Shut up!" Another man shouted slamming his fist into the cart.

"Why should I? Everyone is dead!" The man on the cart shouts.

"Because we are still alive!" The man on the ground shouts back. Then silence sets in as everybody continues to load body's onto the cart.

"John...are you...ok..." Dina asks looking me in the eyes.

"No..Fuck no...." I respond.

"Where is Loren?" Dina asks glancing around the area.

"I have no fucking clue...." I respond kneeling down looking at my dead friends face. A body rests on the ground, right in front of me. With blood seeping through its wounds.

Nobody could identify who this was. Due to his body being a red mess. But Tom was laying next to the body. Shit we found Tom just as he was about to die. He was laying next to this body crying with his mangled body bent in aqward positions. But he is dead now. Un-savable. And this body is clearly Alex's since Tom was with him when he died.

"John..." Dina says pulling my attention back to reality.

"We need to move...Lets...Lets move his body onto the cart..." Dina says bending down herself to help move Alex's body.

"Ok..." I respond standing up. With one side of the body in my hands. As Dina lifts the other side with her hands. Shit I'm surprised she is handling this so calmly. I'm at the verge of breaking down due to this event.

We move the body up onto the cart stacking it on top of the other bodys

"Hurry up! We need to move!" A man shouts from the front of the cart.

"Got it!" I shout back lifting Alex's body and setting it in the pile of dead body's.

"We are ready to move!" I shout walking up to my horse.

I look back seeing that Dina is still standing there. Looking at Alex's body.

"Dina!" I shout getting her attention. I look over to her horse signaling her to get on it. I look back at her seeing that she is moving towards her horse.

"John!" A familiar voice shouts from behind me. I turn my head to see Loren riding towards me on her horse.

"Loren!" I cheerfully shout being glad she is alive.

"What the heck is going on!" Loren shouts stopping her horse in front of my own.

"....Something went wrong...." I say looking at the ground feeling pain seep into my heart.

"No...Where is the group.." Loren asks knowing she will not get the best news.

"Alex is dead....Tom is dead....and half the regiment is dead." I say looking back at the piles of bodies loaded onto the carts. I glance back a Loren seeing a blank lifeless face.

"Sorry" I say pulling myself up and onto my horse.

"We are moving out now. Seems a group of Titans are on their way" I say looking out upon the field. Only seeing grass trees and steam.

"Lets move!" someone shouts from the front of the formation.

"Lets go" I say waving my hand forward. Loren nods and moves to Dina's side while they take a position in-front of the convoy. I release a lengthy sigh feeling the depression sink further into my heart.

"Help!" A man shouts from behind the convey. I twist my body around seeing two guys riding their horses at high speeds trying to run away from two titans.

"Shit" I say readying my maneuver gear. But this only lead its way to my realization of my broken maneuver gear. I broke it while fighting a Titan standing over Tom's and Alex's body's.I face forward waiting for the sounds of pain meaning the two idiots died. I speed up my pace passing by soldier after solider.

This is hell, we keep fighting to only lose more and more of our friends....Shit! First Rein gets killed. Then my two friends. Tom and Alex. Fuck! Now its just Loren, Dina, and Myself surviving this hell. I just...Wish things where different. I wish I could go back. To go back when I did not know any of these people. No...Not these people...my friends...No my family........

A few Hours pass by

"John" Dina shouts as we approach the gate. I glance over to the right seeing her tear stained face.

"What is it" I ask feeling pain in my words.

"Thanks" Dina answers with a slight waver in her voice.

"For what..." I ask feeling my sorrow rise.

"For being alive" Dina says with a slight cheer in her voice.

I look her in the eyes with a fierce glare.

"No" I say looking away from her. I quickly make my horse move forward so that I can get away from Dina.

"John!" Dina shouts as I disappear into the front of the surviving expedition.

"Sorry" I whisper. I feel the ground rumble as the gates of wall Rose raise giving passage for our expedition. I hear bells ringing as people gather at the entrance waiting for the return of the friends, wife's, husbands, sons, daughters, or just their body's.

The stares of the people grow deep piercing our hearts.

"look at them! Pathetic!" A man says from the crowd. I felt like speaking up, but I could not.. The pain of losing so many keeps me from speaking. I whispered fuck because that is all I could manage to speak as I feel stares of hatred, sorrow, and happiness slam into my body.

I take one more glace up at the people to see one person who caught my attention. My mother, she stands with a salute looking me in the eyes with both sorrow and pride.

I give a short smile being glad my mother is still proud of me even after all the shit I done as a kid. Shit every one in my family hates me for what I did. But my mother is the only one who forgave me.

And gave up my father to stay by my side. She is ex military, she served in the garrison a long time ago when the Colossal titan first attacked. Sadly she took a bad injury during combat and was forced to retire from the military. I look back ahead hearing people from the surviving expedition weeping.

"Head to the barracks! Turn in your maneuver gear and enter your name with the maneuver gear. We need to know your alive." A man shouts from the front of the expedition. I take a deep breath looking up into the sky seeing blue with splotches of white called clouds.

. "How did Alex and Tom die?" I hear Loren ask from behind me.

"I don't know" I say looking ahead seeing buildings pass by.

"I guess that bitch killed him" Loren says with hate tainting her voice.

"What?" I look back with my eyes open big from surprise.

"Did you not hear?" Loren asks.

"No this is the first time I heard this" I say sounding worried.

"Well it turns out one of us was the Titan who killed Levi's squad. And Tom and Alex" Loren says sounding mad once again.

"Wait so a person is a Titan! Just like Eren!" I say feeling my anger rise.

"Yes, we don't know who though. She got away and killed Levi's squad." Loren says sounding angry yet sad.

"Fuck.." I whisper looking back ahead.

"So we have a Titan working with us. And another human Titan fighting us?" I say sounding confused.

"Yes" Loren reassures.

"Well at least we are alive. Alex always talked about being alive." I say jumping off my horse.

"yeah...he did" Loren says still sitting on her horse.

"Ill help take the horses. talk you you later, don't do anything stupid" Loren says taking my horse.

"ok..."

(Star me and follow if you enjoyed! It helps me know if I'm doing things right or wrong. Thanks for reading!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 2.4K 34
"Your favorite color." "Hmm." Davon let out as he leaned in towards her. He inspected Scarlet's cold eyes with full concentration, and after a few se...
164 21 13
Ever imagined what it's like to be a zombie? Do you truly feel nothing? Are you just a mindless creature that randomly attacks anyone or anything? ...
175K 6.8K 74
The demon - he only liked one thing shedding blood of people, enjoying to make them suffer. Enjoying to see them dead but until he meet this girl. So...
911 95 61
Jesus Christ, she is losing too much blood. We are losing her and the baby... ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My eyes continued to open and close as the doctor tr...