Photograph; CBG Fanfiction

By _taeXt

Having another restart for her wasn't anything that she expected. Especially, a chance to live once again in... More

-Disclaimer-
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
•Last Chapter•
-S P E C I A L-
23

5

502 33 29
By _taeXt

✂ -------------------------------------------------------
🎶 Song of the day 🎶

Alone pt ii : Alan Walker,Ava Max

-----------------------------------------------------------

-R A Y E O N-

"So... Welcome to our restaurant Rayeon-sshi and thank you for starting tonight just to help us in the kitchen. So first of all, I only would point out a few things about this part time job and it won't take long. Break time is anytime when you're not busy and you all have shifts on who will close the restaurant. Work starts as soon as you go home from your school so don't be late and closes at 11. Your salary would be based on hours you work, you'll earn an average of $5 for 1 hour so one day you'll get a salary of $25 dollars a day for 6 hours of working. Day offs are allowed but must have a reasonable excuse and approvement from me myself before you have a day off, You'll only work from Monday to Friday after school because we have less workers on school days but more on Saturday and Sunday since they are free to do anything and I think that's all you need to know "the man explained immediately and finally breathed a sigh after explaining it all to me.

"So any questions so far? "he asked as he pressed both his lips together into a thin line. I shook my head still in a surprised state that we met again though he won't personally recognize me or maybe he forgot me but never mind because it would be more better if he doesn't remember that old me.

"Oh where are my manners haha. My name is Kim Dongyoung and I'm the manager and don't worry, I'll be here everyday because I'm the chef here too " he smiled showing his cute teeth as I bowed my head at him a bit.

"Thank you for accepting me to work here. I'll work hard and won't disappoint you "

"You're welcome and let's go. I'll introduce you to the others and get you your apron. The guests would be coming soon so let's be quick "he patted my back and led me to the kitchen, pushing both metal doors making his grand entrance.

-B E O M G Y U-

"I'm home!" I shouted and jumped a bit while trying to kick off my shoes with one hand supporting my body by holding onto the wall.

Silence was in the air and not a single light was lit.

"Lion-sshi?" I asked in a low voice after arranging my shoes properly and searched for that girl but no sign of her.

"Yah Lion please don't play games with me. It's literally almost 12 now, where are you "I whined but no reply. My hand placed the plastic bag I was holding on the dinner table before I went on a search for her again, even in the cabinets in case if she hides in there just to scare me but I eventually gave up and stand at the middle of my small bedroom I shared with her.

"Yah Rayeon-ah "my voice came out cracked and my eyes started to get watery suddenly thinking about all of the negative thoughts I can. Did she left me for good? Does she hates me for not accompanying her at home everyday? Did I not treat her well and make her suffer like me too because I have not enough money to even buy her needs to live here?

Suddenly a voice boomed from outside, interrupting my long train of negative thoughts that was leading me to a mood swing now. Not just a voice but a screaming voice and I immediately recognize the owner of the voice making my ears perked up like a puppy after his owner just came back home.

"BEOMGYU-YA BEOMGYU-YA " she squealed and barged in the room but the most surprising thing she did was running to me and jumped on me while hugging my neck.

"where did you go? What happened? When did you left just now? With whom did you go out with? You made me think negative thoughts when I don't see your curious face Like you usually do everytime I went home. I thought you'll be sitting again infront of the front door waiting for me but I was worried to death when you were nowhere to be seen just now " I complained at her and pushed her away from me along with a glare.

"Come on, I was working just now at a restaurant and I went there alone. I got accepted from my interview and I was supposed to have a fresh start tomorrow after school like you usually do but I started today because they needed some help in the kitchen. And look... i made money too " she gave me a toothy smile and showed me 25 dollars on her hand that she took out from her pocket.

"it's good to hear that. I thought you left me because I'm not a good person that treats his own matchmaker good and buy her things or what, I'm really really sorry but I'm doing my best since the day you stepped your foot in my place to provide you a warm shelter and have good clothes and what. I was going to take you clothes shopping this weekend "I told her and still have the fear of her leaving me for real as she awed while muttering a 'How sweet ' at me out of the blues.

"Y-yah... I'm taking you clothes shopping because you always wear my clothes all the time and I need to wash many of it so I can wear it the next day too" I scoffed and pushed her forehead with my index finger a bit as she gave me that irritated face at me.

"Whatever "

"Go change and eat the food I brought. Don't lose your money and place it somewhere safe okay? Go sleep earlier than me, I'll shower and change in the bath room so don't wait for me " I instructed and she nodded while looking at the floor.

"Arraseo appa. Jeesh, he sounds like a dad more than a boyfriend to me. Wonder if his soulmate would even stand with him on their first time "she teased me as I yelled at her but she was too quick to escape like a mouse so I just shook my head at her.

"Annoying but cute "I scoffed before taking my towel and clothes to bring to the bath room.

-R A Y E O N-

I finished off my food and left some for Beomgyu before I went to the bath room to brush my teeth before going to bed. Beomgyu went out from the bath room few minutes ago and was currently in his bedroom probably getting his school bag and uniform for tomorrow.

He went out from his bedroom right when I was just about to enter and we made a short eye contact for a mere second.

I closed the door behind me and plopped my body down on the bed while my hand lazily dragged a pillow towards my body so I can hug it.

I turned my body to face the window that has its curtain closed. I then used my feet to push the curtains a bit away so I can see the moonlight that shines brightly tonight and light up the dim room a bit. I hugged the pillow more and dug my fingernails in it before I let out a low sob.

"Appa... "I whispered lowly and wet the pillow with my tears when I suddenly was reminded of my love one who I am really closed with in my past life. He's not really my real father but he's actually my grandfather but I called him appa since young because he's always there for me and raised me up when my parents don't. I wonder how's he doing now and if he knows that his grand daughter was dead but reborn as a matchmaker.

I continuously called his name softly and stared back at the moon shining brightly as the stars on the night sky. I always have this habit of biting my hand if I want to scream when crying and I did it now.

I kept on thinking, what is he doing now? I want to show him I finally worked and earned money by my own instead of receiving money and property from my parents. I want to show him I'm independent now and grew up well.

"Huh? Where is our border? "a voice startled me as I sucked a deep breath and wiped my tears quickly, pulling the pillow away from my embrace and placed it behind me using one hand but didn't turned around to avoid looking at Beomgyu.

I closed shut my eyes and pretend to sleep as I felt the mattress shift a bit but then I sensed the sudden emptiness of the pillow I placed behind me as a border between me and him just now.

"Rayeon... "he called out softly in his deep voice but I didn't answer and just act like I'm  sleeping already.

I almost shrieked when I felt an arm hugging my stomach so I reacted fast and turned around to kick him off the bed for trying to hug me.

"Y-Yah! You already know I'm not awkward with you again but with other boys but don't take that advantage to hug me "I stuttered and felt heat rushing up to my cheeks.

"I have no choice but to do that because you're acting like you are sleeping. It's obvious you're acting because you looked like a dead fish on shore just now " he scoffed and lied down on the bed facing me without complaining or asking why I kicked him because he knows the answer itself already.

"I'm going to sleep goodnight "

But before I couldn't rest in peace for real, he pulled my body so I can face him back instead of having my back facing him.

"Spit it out. You think I didn't saw you crying just now. We've been together for already awhile now and I shared my story with you though it's nothing much because I was raised in the orphanage so it's your turn " He smiled a bit as I breathe in the air a bit before telling the cause of my crying just now.

" the stars and moon up there reminds me of my grandfather. He always tells me to look up there if I missed him, we live far and might won't see each other again but I should remember that we're still under the same sky looking at the same moon and stars. He's a wonderful person who raised me up since young when my parents won't and when the time was right, I have to move out to continue my studies at Seoul and leave him alone without my grandmother because she passed away. My parents forced me to take the Business course at Seoul when I am taking the culinary course since they have no choice but to make me inherit their company. My living expenses and all of the things I have or need, even the house was given by my parents and I was so excited to bring my grandfather with me to Seoul and live together at there but he refuses because he doesn't want to leave his hometown and his house that has many memories of him and grandma's. I was worried just now if he heard the news of me passed away and if he's doing well. I just want to meet him because I miss him. I even can't say goodbye to him properly before I died in my past life "my voice cracked yet I tried to smile so I won't look that fragile infront of Beomgyu.

"Here...take my hand "he put out his hand near my face as I held it and stared at him confusedly.

"Matchmakers should cry too you know. Just tell this bamboo client of yours if you want to let out all of your sorrows in your past life. People always say 'I'll be the shoulder you can cry on ' but mine would me 'I'll be the hand you can bite on when if you cry ' " he chuckled as I rolled my eyes playfully at him but returned a smile too before I slowly bite his hand a bit since I don't want him to feel hurt.

"I'm a big boy already-no...im a grown up man already so just bite it as hard as you can because you're a lion. What could possibly be wrong "he acted all tough, closing his eyes and I could see that he was peeking a bit waiting for me to bite him and he'll scream or something but I didn't and just pushed his hand away.

"Anyways let's style you up this weekend because gosh.... You look old fashioned and too simple so better transform you to an eboy or something. Lift up that long bangs of yours first, let me see how your face looks like clearly "I slicked back his bangs to the back and not gonna lie but my damn heart just stopped beating for a second for some reason.

I kept on blinking while gazing at his good looking features I just noticed and how his eyes are actually so beautiful and sparkly under the moonlight.

"Aish no wonder no girls wants to date you. Your bangs are hiding your good looking face of yours, how do you even manage to see things when your hair is all over your eyes "I complained but actually was trying to hide my flushed face by looking at the ceiling and I could hear him laugh a bit before he also copied my position and looked up at the ceiling too.

"Rayeon-ah... Do you think girls would fall for me if I do change the way I dress or what? "he asked and I nodded with a hum so I can lift up his confidence as I do so.

"not only them but also me "I hummed but the I immediately realized what I was saying and closed my mouth.

"I mean I would also fall down the stairs but your soulmate would definitely fall for you alright. Look at that hidden handsome face of yours "I laughed nervously and then it's silent again.

"but... Do I even have a soulmate?" he asked slowly and i turned my head fast at him.

"Everyone has a soulmate, you just need to have the right timing and that's why I'm here. Helping you to find your happy ever after with that special girl among billions of girls in this world. Believe me, she'll shine the brightest like a star in your heart, brighter than anyone once you're together. So my motto here is to 'find Choi Beomgyu's twinkle twinkle little star that will be his princess in the future' "I cheered as he pinched both my check like I'm some kind of a squishy to him.

"Cute "he blurted out and continue to torture my cheeks so I have no choice but to bite him so he can release me.

"Okay okay just sleep and let's put that border back okay? I won't disturb you again shesh "he groaned and put the pillow between us which was a relief to me.

.

I taped my foot on the ground where I'm at and glanced continuously at the clock located above the water fountain , waiting impatiently for Beomgyu. Time passed fast before I knew it since that night and here I am infront of the salon waiting for beomgyu to come out of there after getting a haircut and new hair dye which would be a surprise to me because he'll be the one choosing it and also a surprise to me if he chose an expensive hair cut but if he does I'll feed him to the sharks but I'm just kidding. I also asked him to change to his new clothes I bought for him earlier before he can get a haircut while I wait outside.

"I swear, if he chose a silly haircut I'll probably cut his hair at home one by one and dye his beautiful hair with clear color that would be so clear than a bottle-"I stopped my complaining mid sentence when the sound of bells jingling from the door could be heard.

I turned around and almost dropped my jaw but luckily didn't because my jaw would always stay at its place when I saw the person standing in front of me.

"uh... Waeng? "

"OH MY MAN BAMBOO IS THIS EVEN YOU-"

He closed my mouth using his hand and even rolled his eyes at me for being too loud.

Damn, that's also considered hot as heck when he rolled his eyes. But he also can be what the heck later because he's one unpredictable person.

I licked his hand because he didn't even let my mouth go and due to the chemical reaction, the bamboo guy immediately removed his hand from my mouth with a disgusted face.

"ahhh jinjja now I'll have trouble walking beside you when you're looking like this " I groaned and act like I'm having a headache.

"Why is that so? Is my concept too dark and eboy that makes me look so scary? Should I change my black hair to bright color and buy colorful clothes? " he asked, feeling alert so I knocked his head to get him back to his senses because I've spend so much money to make him look like this.

"I meant that you're too handsome that you probably look like those bad boy material in wattpad stories judging by your look. They'll probably wonder why a gorgeous potato like me be walking with a boy like you "I flipped my hair so it can slap his beautiful face as I could see his posture relaxed a bit.

"I thought you didn't like this. I was starting to like this new Beomgyu "he smiled and suddenly clinged onto my arm.

"Shall we?" he asked, staring at me with those dazzling excited eyes as I pushed his face a bit far from me because he's too closed and raised one eyebrow at him.

"duh... Pay for the haircut cost of course "

"Jeez, I was genuinely expecting he's going to buy me clothes now since I've already done my makeover mission at him "I muttered under my breath and let him lead me to the salon to pay.

We came out soon after as I fixed his black curly hair a bit and nodded, feeling satisfied with this new look of him.

"Now that your hair is black..i shall call you bobamboo which was a combination of boba and bamboo because you look so round like a boba and stop clinging onto me. Your soulmate would be jealous if she saw her future husband is clinging with someone "I removed his hands away from my arm that was acting as magnet and I'm the magnetic material all day long.

It was now his turn to drag me around and yes, he ain't listening to what i say about clinging onto me but it's okay now since he's clinging onto me for a reason which was to drag me around and buy me clothes as he promised.

The first store he was dragging me was quite unexpected and as I said, he can be unpredictable as we were now entering a lingerie store which I am the one embarrassed surprisingly instead of him. Is this what we call the second hand embarrassment because he acted like its normal to walk in the girl's only store selling some lingerie?

An employee followed us from behind and suddenly Beomgyu made a sudden halt, dragging me along too and pointed to this one set undergarments with matching colours like a little child.

"That one....Buy it. And that too.... That one matches your skin tone too..." he stated and the girl employee nodded and took the two different sets while I was there trying to hide my red tomato face and closed my eyes shut.

"You okay lion? "he asked as I finally fluttered my eyes open and signalled him to get out and let me just choose instead of him.

"Where did you have the guts to go in a store selling woman's undergarment? And how in the cruel big beautiful but full of weird humans world did you know my skin tone when I never chocolate fudging changed infront of your big sparkly innocent eyes? However I must say that you have great sense of choosing color but still you need to get out and make me handle this kind of stuff before I dragged you to a men's undergarments store and did the same to you too but trust me I'll make your face look more red as a ketchup "I whispered half yell at him and he laughed at me.

"Well then I'll just leave this to you and just call me outside if you're done choosing and I'll pay "he told and ruffled my hair messily.

He jogged his way out but I caught him taking out his pink tongue at me like a spoiled kid before he went out to wait for me outside.

"What a nice boyfriend you have, and cute too but I surely agree that he has good taste "the young girl employee chuckled softly as I scoffed and smiled a bit when that scene just now replayed in my head again.

"Boyfriend my foot. He's actually available so if you need him, call me and tell all your friends if you want a big talking boba as your boyfriend. We're just friends and nothing more than that "

I glanced at the transparent big window once I said that to find beomgyu signalling me something and was pointing to someone.

His bright smile explains everything as I nodded and used my hand to gesture him to just go and get her before he gave me an ok sign with his finger and ran his way to Nana.

"Though he's a little bit rusty in this crush- kind of situation "

To be continued..

-Preview for next chapter-

"-This is actually the first time we angels have trouble finding a person's soulmate file and many angels also helped me to track down where his files was located at-"

.

The Polaroid came out slowly as my hand took a grip onto it, fanning it slightly so the picture would show up. After fanning it and was sure that the picture already show up, I looked at the picture and hummed in a small voice looking at the photo's future that's going to happen sooner.

"...."

.

"You mean that quiet guy with long hair? Girl, he looked so different today and it hits differently when he started to cut his hair and dyed it black. His way of dressing is also different and he looked rather smart and a soft bad boy"she giggled in a weird way as another girl joined the conversation too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.3K 32
I'm not afraid to fade into emotions. Just a touch of your love. __ txt polyamory reverse harem too soulmate alternative universe original character
72.5K 5.4K 48
✭ A careless intergalactic traveler named Beomgyu, literally crashed his space capsule on Earth. This unworldly person finds himself stranded on this...
13.9K 965 23
Their souls are bound to each other. Their bodies belong to the other. Their love is only for each other. A story about two completely different liv...
14.6K 499 36
Y/n have to decided who she want to be with. Between her first love or a guy who she just met. Writing a fanfic of my two bias in TXT. Hope you enj...