๐›๐š๐ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š | ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๏ฟฝ...

Von worshipnai

in which she fakes a relationship with vinnie hacker to numb the pain. ... Mehr

0. introduction
0.1 the relationship
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

15

32.4K 695 1.5K
Von worshipnai

! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT !
don't read if you're uncomfortable/underage

*✧・゚: *✧・゚AUGUST 24, 2020*✧・゚:*✧・゚

2,3M views | 512,1K likes | 12,5K comments

@jadereyes guess who started college today

view comments

aaronhullll
put a tw:college next time
jadereyes • creator
lmaojsds

user
omg which one

user
oh she smart smart
jadereyes • creator
well-

echo.chloe
good luck <3
• liked by creator

user
why do i even bother existing at this point

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

JADE'S POV

Let's say that the first day of college was... exhausting. 

I was talking on face time with my girls, drinking green tea. I didn't tell them about the Vinnie situation because I didn't wanna make a big deal out of it. I felt like a bad friend but at some point, I'll definitely tell them.

I got a text from Vinnie saying he's here, so I said goodbye to the girls and ran to the door.

"Hi," I greeted him with a smile.

"Hi. Um, I brought strawberries? I didn't really know what to get you." He looked a little shy, so I grinned at him.

"Thank you, it's okay, I love strawberries." He smiled and I put his cute gift in the fridge.

"Hey, I wanted to apologize for being a dick yesterday," started Vinnie. "I get that you needed some time for yourself and it was super immature of me to give you a hard time for it. Sorry."

I looked at him. "It's okay. I should've said something instead of just ignoring you all day. I would be annoyed too if I were you." He nodded.

"I just wanted to make sure: do you regret the kiss, or?" He sounded kind of hurt.

"I don't," I said simply and Vinnie smiled.

"Good." We both sat down on the couch, he was maybe a little bit closer to me than he should. "How was the first day in college?"

I sighed and stood up. "Yeah, I need a drink," I replied to him as I was walking to the kitchen. "You want one, too?"

"Sure."

Then we were both drinking wine and I was talking about college and he was talking about yesterday and Troy and his new tattoo. I didn't really mention that I was with Aaron, only because it didn't seem right.

"And PJ? Did he text you again?" he was wondering. I frowned. We accidentally drunk a whole bottle of wine by now.

"I actually have no idea. I haven't checked his messages. And I'm not even going to."

He smiled. "Yeah, you deserve better." 

I don't know, something about him just makes me goddamn nervous. So when he put his hand on mine, I almost flinched. Not because I didn't want him to touch me but because it surprised me. He was gently rubbing his thumb against my hand. 

I had to take a sip of wine. Vinnie was staring at me this whole time.

"What are you doing?" I asked him with a nervous laugh.

He smiled. "Does that make you nervous?" he teased me.

"No, you're just annoying," I snapped and tried to look serious. I actually wanted to burst out laughing. He was still smiling, though. So I don't think my plan to piss him off worked out.

"Oh, is that so?" he said as he got closer to me, I felt his warm breath fanning over my cheek. He was looking at me and I had this crazy urge to kiss him. So I did. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and my lips crashed onto his.

I didn't even realize how but I was suddenly on top of him. He was grabbing my butt and when I started kissing his neck, he moaned. He started taking off my shirt and then pushed me down on my back. As he was staring at me with no top on, he took off his shirt, too. "You look hot."

I pulled him close and he kissed me again, hungrily, passionately. Like he was waiting his whole life for this moment.

He wrapped his hand around my neck and I moaned into his mouth. "Oh, you like that?" he asked me before kissing me again.

"Mhm," I mumbled, implying that I did like that. Quickly after that, our pants were on the floor along with our shirts. I felt his hand touching my thigh and my stomach was filled with butterflies. His finger started tracing the hem of my panties. 

He looked at me, asking for my consent. I nodded and he slowly took my underwear off. I knew he liked what he saw but I was still kind of embarrassed. He smiled. "You're beautiful." I blushed and he started kissing my neck as he slid one finger inside of me. "Does that feel okay?" 

"Y-yeah," I whined and he added a second finger. I let out small moans and he smirked as he was fingering me. Vinnie really knew what he was doing. It felt so damn good. No one made me feel that good in a long time. "Fuck," I whispered to his ear as I touched the bulge in his underwear. I noticed he was breathing quite heavily.

"I want you so bad," I whispered to his ear and he looked into my eyes, surprised.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I replied and he nodded.

"Do you have a condom?" he softly asked and I ran to the bedroom to grab one from my nightstand. Thanks, Chloe and Angie. You saved my life. I'm still on the pill but better safe than sorry, right?

"I like this view," Vinnie smirked when I handed him the condom. He grabbed my arm and pushed me down to the sofa. He made out with me for a while before asking me the question.

"Ready?" I took a deep breath and nodded. He slowly slipped into me, making sure that I was all good with everything. I arched my back and both of us released loud moans. 

"Fuck, you're so tight, baby," he groaned. He let me get comfortable, to adjust to his length, and then started going faster. My hands were on his back, scratching his skin as he pounded into me.

"This feels so good," I moaned out and he pushed his thumb inside my mouth, looking deeply into my eyes. I felt him deep inside me as his hips smacked against mine. He kissed me roughly and I moaned into his mouth with every thrust. "Holy shit, just like that!" I whined, encouraging him. 

"I'm so close," he mumbled against my lips. Me too, I wanted to say but instead of talking in actual sentences I just moaned his name until I finally finished. I actually didn't know that sex can feel like this. It didn't take long and Vinnie pulled out, cumming on my belly. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and cleaned me up with a tissue. 

"This was so good," stated Vinnie, still almost out of breath. "So good."

I smirked. Yes, it was good. It was better than I expected. Much better. Maybe because I haven't slept with anyone for a quite long time. The last person was PJ. And I'm definitely not saying that PJ was bad, he was really sweet and careful and could be rough at times, but this... This was something else. Vinnie was fucking perfect.

I dressed and went into my bathroom. I was pretty excited. I wanted to tell someone but at the same time, I didn't. Also, I was feeling great. I still didn't want a relationship. I fucked Vinnie, no strings attached. Let's just hope he feels the same way about this. 

I came out of the bathroom and saw Vinnie smiling at me. He was in his clothes again and held a glass of water in his hand. "I didn't know you had it in you," he said playfully. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh?"

"I mean... you always play hard to get and now you just basically begged me to fuck you," Vinnie smirked. I closed my eyes and scratched my forehead because I was embarrassed. "Don't worry, I like that."

I sighed. "I know."

He left after an hour or so. We were watching TV and it was kind of awkward at first but then it just came back to normal. He teased me a couple of times but I didn't really wanna talk about the sex. Not sure why. I just wanted to seem as unbothered as I could. 

Also, I have to mention that Vinnie was very nice. I'm not really sure how this whole "after sex with a person you're not dating" thing works but I think we handled it well?  I remember my friends saying something about boys being distant, cold, and rude after the hook up, so I was really glad it wasn't the situation.

I just hope it doesn't get out of hand.

______________

lmaooo so i did THAT. fuck, i hope it's not that bad. this was my first time writing smut and it took me so long ugh

aaand it's their first time too so it obviously had to be kind of awkward and not so freaky. also, imagine cumming during sex. can't relate. 

vinnie and nai back at it again awww i love to see it

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

412K 4.2K 18
imagines of vinnie hacker *requests are closed*
119K 2.5K 24
in which VINNIE HACKER finds a diary that belongs to his late girlfriend
19K 247 21
When Y/N blows up on tiktok she meets all the tiktokers and also the Hype House. She meets Vinnie and they become best friends and hang out all the t...