~❤️~Always Better Together~❤️~

By preetimsd2307

"Not your usual love story" Amarra is a first year med student. Young, Bubbly, Beautiful. She is attracted t... More

~ Casting ~
~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ Author's Note ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ Character Sketch NYC ~
~ 24 ~
~ Character Sketch The Hales ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ Character Sketch ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
~ 34 ~
~ Letter to Derek ~
~ 35 ~
~ 36 ~
~ Letter to Derek ~
~ Letter to Amarra ~
~ 37 ~
~ Letter to Amarra ~
~ Letter to Derek ~
~ Letter to Amarra ~
~ 38 ~
~ 39 ~
~ 40 ~
~ 41 ~
~ 42 ~

~ 17 ~

57 4 0
By preetimsd2307

THREE WEEKS LATER :-

It has been three very long and exhausting weeks ever since I had a normal break. Classes are going on in a full swing. There is so much to study and so less time.

Somedays I wished there were more than 24 hours. We have submitted 6 assignments in the last 3 weeks, including two papers on PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) and pancreatitis. My papers were graded 'A' by the professor and I must say I was delighted. Liam got a 'B+' in both papers.

There's no competition between us but being competitive comes naturally to me. So maybe I was a little happy that I was the only one in the entire class of 40 students to get an 'A'.

I called Daniel to tell about it but he was busy in a pre-wedding shoot. I'll tell him later. No issues. We both have work to do.

I was lying comfortably on my bed after having one medium sized baby corn pizza and a bottle of coke all to myself. Liam was busy with his boys prepping for tomorrow's bonfire in the campus woods.

YES!!!!

The bonfire. I am having mixed feelings regarding the whole spending-an-entire-night-in-the-woods-around-a-bonfire thing. I mean I have done these things in high school. I expected college to be different than high school. Guess, college is exactly like high school, just levelled up.

I turned on my back facing the off-white ceiling staring back at me. I missed Daniel and New York. I had so many people back there and here I only have Liam and maybe, Derek. I miss being with friends and maybe this is my fault. Two months in college and I only managed to befriend Liam. How friendly of me!!!!!

Maybe I should take this bonfire an opportunity to make a few girl friends. Yes. Totally gonna do it. Being social and friendly reminded me of my Instagram handle. I grabbed my phone from the bed side table and logged in to my account.

@AmarraW

I scrolled through my feed and liked so many pictures my friends from NYC have uploaded ever since I got here. My best friend Claire posted a selfie of us as a parting post.

liked by AmarraW and 547 others.

claire_licious95 Gonna miss uh my pretty gal. XOXO!!!!!!

16 comments

Aww my lovely Claire always so sweet to the ones she loves. I remember this picture. It was the summer of 2016. All of our friends namely Candice, Paul, Ian, Joseph were out with their family spending summer in their farm houses. Claire and I couldn't go that year because of I don't remember the reason. So we were hanging out at Starbucks almost daily to not miss our friends. HEHE.... sounds silly.

Scrolling through my feed, a thought crossed my mind and I hit the search button typing DEREK HALE. The very first account was Derek's with his beautiful yet grumpy face on the display profile picture.

This was Derek's instagram handle. Honestly, I didn't think he would be on social media. But proving me wrong, here he is. And his profile is public. Another thing that I didn't expect. His posts are very much like him, secretive and deep. Their meaning hidden somewhere and not everyone can understand these posts.

My eyes were glued to the third picture from top - his shirtless back. Gosh he has a tattoo, and a very sexy tattoo. I wonder what that pattern means. This picture was posted in April and his last post is from June. Not a single picture after that. That was the time when we joined college.

As I was scrolling through his feed, I saw that he did post group pictures years ago but none of them were from recent. All the people in those group photos look like his age but I have never seen any of them in campus. Maybe they are his friends from back home.

But what happened to Derek's happy instagram.

I wonder if they are still his friends. Derek is nice but I haven't seen him sitting with any group of seniors. Why is he always on his own???????????

Well, that's a question for another day. These old posts are so stunning and appealing. And Derek in these pictures. OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

253 likes

derekhale Prom KING. #classof2014.

34 comments

He looks so young and carefree and stunning and what not. Today's Derek is so damn different from this piece of sunshine. What happened to you Derek??????????

223 likes

derekhale The BOYS. @sstilinski @scottyboy @evry1stype

90 comments

197 likes

derekhale Buddies 4 life. Chilling on the beach. @evry1stype @lyd_martin

27 comments

157 likes

derekhale lemme take u 4 a ride ;)

34 comments

204 likes

derekhale Merry Christmas with @sstilinski

10 comments

289 likes

derekhale The last hurrah. @ lyd_martin @ al_argent @ scottyboy @ evry1stype @ sstilinski

56 comments

213 likes

derekhale 1st night-out in med school. @evry1stype @satan_hale

8 comments

268 likes

derekhale It's wedding season. @evry1stype @sstilinski

41 comments

207 likes

derekhale Ignore the satan. #concertnight @sstilinski @satan_hale

39 comments

275 likes

derekhale They're here. #myppl @scottyboy @lyd_martin @sstilinski

22 comments

This post was from last year January. After that, Derek has never posted any picture of him or them. What happened with him???????? I wish I knew or I wish it was easy to get answers. But it isn't.

Right now, I don't even know where I stand in his life. He is always trying to protect me but he refused for lunch. I know he had no family issues. He turned me down. But just so you know Mr. Derek Hale, I am not going down without a fight. I like you and I really want to know you. Unless you have a valid reason, you can't stop me from reaching you out.

I want to know and understand every inch of your life. What made you so dark???????? You have no friends. You never smile unless you're with me; which I'll take as a compliment. You are a caring person, that I can tell. But why do you keep pushing me away????? Are you afraid of getting hurt??????? I would never hurt you. I just want to be with you and know you. You are the only person I've felt this kind of attraction and vulnerability to. What is your story????????? I promise I'll listen and understand and never judge you. We all have a story. We are all stories. Hope you'll let me in. Until that moment, I will wait for you.

_________________________

Hello lovely readers,

Here is a new chapter update of ABT. Hope you like it. It is a simple chapter focusing on the heroine of the story, Amarra and her random yet beautiful thoughts. I write these chapters mainly to showcase the mere details of the characters' lives. I think it is important as a writer and a reader to know every simple bit of your character's life. So here it is. An instagram chapter.

Please Please VOTE for the chapters.

~Preeti

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Tangled Hearts By ☆

General Fiction

3.2K 230 14
When two hearts love each other then it becomes a LOVESTORY. When two hearts fulfil their love then it becomes a FAIRYTALE. And this is the tale of A...
32.1K 3.2K 11
"Can we love three people at the same time?" he texted "You too love three people?" her reply came instantly _____________________________________ "W...
23.7K 1.4K 16
" I love you, Saanvi............ " a boy said who was sitting on his knees with a bouquet. "SHUT UP DON'T FORGET YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY GIRL,"...
2.5M 153K 59
Now available as Audiobook on Audible India. When thirteen year old Raven wrote a love letter to Nicholas who was twenty, he never imagined that one...