Infinity Reaction [ABANDONED]...

By AgentCFBarton

A fanfiction which shows Marvel Characters onto a very different situation, reacting to a near future event. ... More

Disclamer
Ch#1- Job to do
Ch#2- Arrival
Ch#3- Thanos!?
Ch#4- The Watcher
Ch#5- Q-Ship
Ch#6- Guardians
Ch#7- Home.
Ch#8- Reality
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»SorryπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
A/N
Ch#9- Preparations
Ch#10- Ebony Maw
😍😍Not An Update!! WandaVision!!!!😍😍
Ch#12 - Hopelessness
πŸš«πŸš§πŸš§πŸ’’πŸ’’SPOILERS!!!πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸš§πŸš§πŸš«
Ch#13- Calm Before the Storm
Ch#14- We were this Close!!
Ch#15- One to go
50k veiws special!! Have a Good Laugh.✌️
Ch#16- Snap
Ch#16.5 Character Introduction!
Sad Announcement!
Ch#17- Break

Ch#11- Nidavellir

6K 143 86
By AgentCFBarton

[Cut to Thanos' mother-ship, Sanctuary II, which dwarfs the massive ring-ships the Black Order have been using. Gamora sits near the throne deep inside the ship. Thanos walks up, bringing a cup of food and holds it out to her.]

Thanos: I thought you might be hungry.

Gamora flinched.

[Gamora takes it, then hurls it across the room where it bangs against Thanos' throne with a loud clack.]

Gamora: I always hated that chair.

"And will always Hate it." Gamora murmured.

Thanos: So I've been told. Even so. I'd hoped you'd sit on it one day.

"What!?" It was a general reaction.

Gamora: I hated this room. This ship. I hated my life.

Thanos: You told me that too. [Thanos mounts two of the four steps to his throne, turns, and sits on the second from the top.] Every day. For almost twenty years.

"Then you should listen to her." Quill said.

Gamora: I was a child when you took me.

Thanos: I saved you.

"You Massacred her Planet!" Steve shouted at Screen.

Gamora: No. No. We were happy on my home planet.

Thanos: Going to bed hungry, scrounging for scraps. Your planet was on the brink of collapse. I'm the one who stopped that. Do you know what's happened since then? The children born have known nothing but full bellies and clear skies. It's a paradise.

"Is he lost some screws up there?" Sam asked rhetorically, gesturing to his head.

Gamora: Because you murdered half the planet.

"My God!?" Bruce exclaimed Horrified.

Thanos: A small price to pay for salvation.

"Salvation!?" Rhodey asked.

"He's a psychopath." Maria said.

Gamora: You're insane.

Thanos: Little one, it's a simple calculus. This universe is finite, its resources finite. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correction.

While what was said had made sense to some in the room who were known to see things practically like Tony, Stephen, Fury and T'challa.

They deduced that even a Finite Universe is unthinkable vast and there is much more time to prepare for something like that. But Tony's mind also deduced that their knowledge was bound by Earth, it seems much developed species were facing this problem unprepared. Humans have to Prepare for ending of Resources on Earth, he have to find some way for having Arc Reactor tech public without the fear of Weaponization.

Stephen took point from Thanos's Statement and came to conclusions that He doesn't know of most of the Cosmic entities of the Universe. He doesn't know that Life isn't Unchecked, there are beings Watching, Beings keeping Balance in the Universe. There is no way his conclusions are to be coming at a Universal level. On One or other planet, it can be a reason of extinction. But on Grander Stage, it should not be the Problem.

Gamora: You don't know that!

Strange nods. It seems even the Mad Titan doesn't know everything. It's Comforting in a way. It gives hope for the Heroes that He isn't Inflapable.

Thanos: [Scowls as his egotistical narcissism prevents him from fully listening to her] I'm the only one who knows that. At least, I'm the only one with the will to act on it.

"Damn. Isn't he full of himself" Scott comments.

Thanos: [He stands again and walks back to Gamora] For a time... you had that same will... as you fought by my side. Daughter.

Gamora: I'm not your daughter. Everything I hate about myself you taught me.

Thanos: And in doing so, made you the fiercest woman in the galaxy. That's why I trusted you to find the Soul Stone.

"It seems You got Competition, Nat." Clint joked. This got a jab in his ribs, which he gracefully avoided as he knew that was coming.

"I am Groot!?(Seriously!?)" Groot asked, eyeing Clint.

But before he got his answer or others ask what did Groot said, Stephen started the movie, as he knew what Groot said with just a simple 'Dimensional Voice Translation Spell'.

Gamora: I'm sorry I disappointed you.

Thanos: I am disappointed. But not because you didn't find it. [Leans down to put their heads at a level, whispering fiercely] But because you did. [Looks at her] And you lied.

"What!?" General Reaction of those who didn't guess till now of Gamora's reaction while talking to Thor.

While those who guessed it right tried to stop their hopeless sighs and shudders.

[Thanos and Gamora stand outside a large solid door that slides open vertically as they approach, then pause as a set of inner doors made of interlacing metal slide away. Inside, we see Nebula face-on, suspended horizontally in the air in the middle of the room, her breath shuddering in pain.]

"Who's she?" T'challa asked.

"Her Sister" Rocket answered seeing Gamora horrified as the prospect of Nebula at Thanos's non-existent mercy.

"Nebula" Mantis finished when Rocket seemed unable to continue.

Gamora: Nebula.

[Gamora hurries to to Nebula's left side, and we now see that she has been partially disassembled, her components stretched apart -- a cybernetic torture rack.]

"The Hell!?" Peter said.

"Bastard" Wanda exclaimed.

"Language!" Natasha chilled, while eyeing Captain Rogers. While her main goal was to end the gloomy atmosphere. And with Steve's Groan and Sniggers from most others Confirmed that she had succeeded, at least somewhat.

"Probably not the right time, but I gotta ask. Is she a Cybernetic Humanoid Artificial Intelligence or an Cybernetic Living Being Hybrid?" Tony asked.

"Probably not the right time." Shuri sighs. As she also wanted to know more about that Sister of Gamora but is Dignified enough to not ask out loud at this type of time. Peter also nodded at her comment as his line of thought was the same as her.

Gamora: Don't do this.

"It isn't going to get him to stop!" Bucky said while flinched as he brushed his Metal arm with his Other Arm. He can very well draw Parallels with himself.

Thanos: Some time ago, your sister snuck aboard this ship to kill me.

Gamora: Please don't do this.

"As if he'll stop to someone's pleading. Never." Loki spoke bitterly. This got a visible Flinch from All those who were severely Tortured. I.E. Tony Stark, Natasha Romanoff, Loki Odinson, Gamora, James Barnes, Clinton Barton and Stephen Strange.

Thanos: And very nearly succeeded. So I brought her here. To talk.

"She doesn't seem like she wants to talk?" Drax deadpanned.

Another time People shuffled in their seats. It seems Previous Warning was not enough for them to be adjusted to Drax's Behaviour.

[Thanos curls his gauntleted fist, activating both the Power and Space Stones, scowling -- causing Nebula's already extended pieces to stretch further outward. She begins to scream.]

"By Odin's Beard! He is not have some kjærlighet or medlidenhet for his datter!?" Thor shouted at the screen, seething.* (kjærlighet = Love, medlidenhet = Pity, datter = Daughter)(In Norwegian/Norse)

Gamora: Stop. Stop it. [She puts her hands on the gauntlet, pulling it down] I swear to you on my life. I never found the Soul Stone.

[Thanos signals a nearby servant who taps on a control pad. We hear Nebula's voice say, "Accessing memory files" and a sort of hologram of Gamora's face shudders to life.]

Memory Nebula: You know what he's about to do. He's finally ready, and he's going for the stones. All of them.

Memory Gamora: He can never get them all.

Memory Nebula: He will!

Memory Gamora: He can't, Nebula. Because I found the map to the Soul Stone and I burnt it to ash. I burnt it.

[The memory ends.]

"Another Stone in his Grasp" Nick sighs. While he's not a pioneer in expressing Emotion, he is one of the Top in reading and Using others Emotions. He grudgingly accept his Two 'Former' Assets are only he can think of who'll be at least at his level if not over, in Reading and Using Others Emotions. And the guarded looks on their faces told him they also think, another Stone just got into enemies hand.

Thanos: [To Gamora, walking around behind her] You're strong. Me. You're generous. Me. But I never taught you to lie. That's why you're so bad at it. [His voice drips with disgust] Where is the Soul Stone?

[He raises his gauntlet next to Gamora's face. Nebula shakes her head, expression terrified, to encourage her sister's silence but when Gamora does not answer, Thanos clenches the gauntlet again, brow furrowed at his adopted daughter as the Power and Space Stones are reactivated. Gamora grimaces in shared pain at her sister's screams, growing louder as Thanos increases the pressure.]

"My calculations tells me, Madam Gamora is going to lose this battle of will" Vision voices what Most had in mind but does not have the Courage to say in fear of they being Proven Right.

Gamora: Vormir! [Thanos unclenches his hand, and Nebula gasps in air as her parts snap back almost into place. Gamora goes to her and caresses her face.] The Stone is on Vormir.

Thanos: [Satisfied.] Show me.

"I'm going there as soon as we get out of here!" Carol said confidently.

[Cut to the pod taking Thor, Rocket and Groot to Nidavellir.]

Groot: [Irritably] I am Groot. (Translation: I need to pee.)

"Now what?" Tony asked.

"You don't want to know" Strange and Loki said at the same time.

Rocket: Tinkle in the cup. We're not looking. What's there to see? What's a twig? Everybody's seen a twig.

"Ohh...." Tony trailed out, when he got the jist of what Groot said.

Groot: [Still irritably] I am Groot. (Translation: But the cup is full.)

This time no one asked, just out of embarrassment of what would be the possible result.

Thor: [While looking out the rear portholes] Tree, pour what's in the cup out in space, and go in the cup again.

Rocket: You speak Groot?

Thor: Yes, they taught it on Asgard. It was an elective.

Groot: [Shortly] I am Groot. (Translation: How long 'till we get there?)

Thor: You'll know when we're there. Nidavellir's forge harnesses the power of a blazing neutron star. [Nostalgically] It's the birth place of my hammer. It's truly awesome.

"By the way, Where is your Hammer, Thor." Tony asked.

This got everyone a small yet details explanation of the entire time of Thor's leaving of Earth to arrival to the Theatre.

[Rocket turns to see Thor sitting sadly beside the window, and sighs.]

Rocket: [To himself] Okay, time to be the captain. [Walks to a console near by Thor, presses two buttons] So, dead brother, huh? Yeah, that can be annoying.

"Jesus!?" Sam swore.

"God!? What is wrong with you!?" Scott comments.

"We seriously need to work on your Pep-Talks" Gamora said and Quill nods, both looking bewildered.

Thor: Well, he's been dead before, but this time I think it really might be true.

Thor looked at Loki, as if to confirm himself that Loki is not dead yet.

Rocket: And you said your sister and your dad?

Thor: Both dead.

Flinch.

Rocket: Still got a mom, though?

Thor: Killed by a dark elf.

Another Flinch.

Rocket: A best friend?

Thor: Stabbed through the heart.

Another another Flinch. A thought rang out in each and every mind 'that just messed up.'

Rocket: Are you sure you're up to this particular murder mission?

Thor: [Smiling widely but also trying to convince himself] Absolutely. Rage, vengeance, anger, loss, regret... they're all tremendous motivators. They really clear the mind. So I'm good to go.

Rocket: Yeah, but this Thanos we're talking about... he's the toughest there is.

There was a stop of breath from each and everyone in the theatre. Everyone trying to calm themselves down.

Thor: Well, he's never fought me.

Rocket: Yeah, he has!

Thor: He's never fought me twice. And I'm getting a new hammer, don't forget.

Rocket: Better be some hammer.

Thor: You know, I'm 1,500 years old. I've killed twice as many enemies as that, and every one would have rather killed me, but none succeeded. I'm only alive because fate wants me alive. Thanos is the latest in a long line of bastards and he will be the latest to feel my vengeance. Fate wills it so.

Rocket: And what if you're wrong?

Thor: If I'm wrong then... what more could I lose?

This just broke Avengers heart.

"You know Thor, We are your Friends, We will always stand beside you" Steve said. Thor sees as each Member of Avenger Nods to him in support. Even others, some of which he just met in this very room, nods as if promising the words spoken by Captain.

"Till the End, Pointbreak. You are not getting rid of us." This comment got laugh from everyone. Thor had teared up, when he felt Loki's Hand on his Shoulder, silent support.

[Thor sniffs and hastily wipes below his eye. He stands and seats himself at the front of the pod, beside Groot.]

Rocket: [Under his breath] I could lose a lot. Me personally. I could lose a lot. [Rocket takes an eyeball from somewhere on his person] Okay. If fate does want you to kill that crapsack... you're gonna need more than one stupid eyeball. [He gives Thor the eyeball.]

Thor: What's this?

Rocket: What's it look like? Some jerk lost a bet with me on on Contraxia.

Thor: He gave you his eye?

Rocket: He gave me 100 credits. I snuck in later that night and stole his eye.

Thor: Thank you, sweet rabbit.

[Thor proceeds to put the eyeball in his socket. We are thankfully spared the explicit insertion.]

Rocket: Hmm. Huh? Oh. I would've washed that. The only way I could sneak it off Contraxia was up my...[beeping] Hey, we're here!

Thor: [Smacking his palm against the side of his head to get the eye calibrated] I don't think this thing works. Everything seems dark.

"It ain't the Eye" Rocket said looking at the screen.

Rocket: It ain't the eye.

[Nidavellir is dark and motionless as the three rings around it.]

Thor: Something's wrong. The star's gone out. And the rings are frozen.

[The pod flies through massive machinery, cold and inert. Screen title: NIDAVELLIR]

[The pod sets down; Thor, Rocket and Groot disembark and start walking through a seemingly abandoned and cluttered space. Groot is still playing his game.]

Rocket: I hope these dwarves are better at forging than they are cleaning. Maybe they realized they live in a junk pile in the middle of space.

Thor: This forge hasn't gone dark in centuries....

Rocket: [Pauses, looking at a pedestal] You said Thanos had a gauntlet, right?

"Oh-o" Quill said.

"What!" Thor boomed.

There was an uneasy feeling inbetween everyone.

Thor: Yes. Why?

Rocket: Look anything like that? [In fact, it looks exactly like that]

"Shit" Sam swore.

"I've seen this before? But where?" Loki wondered.

"Around Thanos's hand, Raindeer games." Tony said sarcastically, while he was not in the mood of jokes from the beginning but the time demand a distraction.

"No, not that, before all this." Thor said now wondering the same question, he had a nagging feeling.

'Odin's Vault' Go through Three Minds simultaneously. Two brothers became uneasy as to why their father had a fake replica of it. Third Person saw brothers reaction in peripheral vision, and got the confirmation.

Groot: [Uneasily] I am Groot.

Thor: [Urgently] Go back to the pod.

[Suddenly a massive figure storms towards them, flinging Thor away with one swing of his arm, and kicking Rocket and Groot against a wall of equipment.]

Thor: Eitri, wait! Stop!

Eitri: Thor?

"That's a Giant, Thor! Not Dwarf" Tony said "Why the hell do you call them Dwarfs!"

Thor: What happened here?

Eitri: You were supposed to protect us. Asgard was supposed to protect us!

Thor: Asgard is destroyed. [Thor scrambles to his feet and points. Eitri stop his attack on Thor. He now believes Thanos had destroyed Asgard and leaving him in a similar survivor role like Eitri himself.] Eitri, the glove. What did you do?

Eitri: [He walks brokenly across the space to sit heavily, leaning against an ore skip. Rocket and Groot get to their feet, the sapling checking his game.] 300 dwarves lived on this ring. I thought if I did what he asked, they'd be safe. I made what he wanted. A device capable of harnessing the power of the stones. Then he killed everyone anyway. All except me. 'Your life is yours,' he said. 'But your hands are mine alone.' [He holds up his immobile metal fists, encased in hardened molten metal.]

"And what happened to his 'massacreing only half of population' Idea?" Wanda shouted at screen horrified beyond belief at Thanos's actions. In between many swear words from around the Theatre

"He realised!" Strange said calmly. But his words Stopped everyone into silence. After a moment of absolutely silence, Strange continued while Looking at everyone with a grim face.

"We know He was planning this since before New York Invasion. He was working under the Shadows, never letting anyone even get a wisp of his plans. Now was a perfect time to strike. Anyone who'd be able to stop him has gone before he strike in broad light."

"Wha... what do you mean?" Tony ask in almost a whisper.

"Who do you think, in this Universe would be able to go foil his plans. How many are there which can stop him from fulfilling plans."

"Nova Corp?" Quill said.

"But Ronin's attack saw to half their power didn't it!?" Gamora said, Strange raised an eyebrow, he doesn't know about that one, but it just solidified his conclusion.

"Odin." Thor said.

"He died." Loki spoke the obvious.

"Hela" Loki gave another one.

"Dead" Bruce said.

"Galaxies Fiercest Army, Asgardian Army" Carol Provided.

"Butchered out by Hela" Strange said. Now there were many Wide eyes. Taking in the Information Dumped on them like cold water.

"Protector of Realities and Universe, the Sorcerer Supreme" Loki said looking at Strange.

"Killed by Dormammu's Minions." Strange answered.

Strange sighs and asks last question. "Avengers?"

"Split" was the answer whispered by all 6 core Avengers.

"As Rocket said, Nidavellir is known for making most powerful weapons of the Universe. They were under Asgard's Protection, With Asgardian worried about other Conflicts, he saw his chance to move. Taking out the only place, anyone wanting to stop him will go to get weapons capable of rival the power of Infinity Stone, will go much long way then always be worried about. And if he got a Gauntlet capable of harness Infinity Stone made of Uru as a bonus, why would he not do it." Strange continued his explanation, while everyone got green and red in disgust and anger as the explanation go on.

"But what made him certain of that place, when most of the universe see it as a mythical place?" Nick asked, catching on something In Strange's expressions. But got no answer to his questions from the Sorcerer.

Thor: Eitri, this isn't about your hands. Every weapon you've ever designed: every ax, hammer, sword - it's all inside your head. Now I know it feels like all hope is lost. Trust me, I know. But together, you and I, we can kill Thanos.

[Cut to Nebula suspended in the interrogation room seen earlier, while a technician puts her back together. Nebula ejects her eyepiece and snaps the neck of the tech when he comes close enough to replace it. She walks to a console, straightening her left arm, dragging her still-dislocated right foot behind her, and inputs a code.]

"Thank God, You escaped." Gamora said softly.

Nebula: Mantis, listen very carefully. I need you to meet me on Titan.

"Aren't you also Going there?" Shuri asked Tony. Who Groans at the thought of meeting Gaurdians.

~~
**Infinity**

3358 Words.
Pointbreak out.

Incorrect Username Sir.

(Then I don't know the Username, Jarvis the Wallspeaker)

There is a hint, sir. Want to hear it?

(It would be my uttermost pleasure, Sir Jarvis.)

Hint is "Did you had Your Breakfast, My Dear ......."

(You overdid this Man of Iron.)

PoptartsRapunzel Out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1.3K 39
when a sarcastic, care free, party animalagent meets agent Maria hill. both agents very close to Director Fury. how close do the pair get. Warning th...
86.4K 3.5K 70
"It is my duty and an honor for my family and my future kingdom." "But, what is you want to do?" You have been best friends with T...
101K 3.2K 98
*COMPLETE* Alice stark fights along with the avengers during the battle of New York against Loki, Thor's younger brother. Durning the battle Alice p...
13.1K 533 44
Ellesmere is under S.H.I.E.L.D's radar. After stealing a highly classified military file from them and killing half their soldiers, she goes into hid...