"๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ" || Saiki Kuso x...

By LaughingPlague

"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐Œ/๐." "๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ~" BOOK TWO IS UP!! BEING EDITED... More

two

one

12.9K 316 546
By LaughingPlague

(M/N) groaned as his alarm blasted near his ear. "Okay okay I'm up you stupid machine!" He shouted, covering his face with his pillow. He sat there for a few seconds before hitting the off button.

He stood and scratched his stomach "What outfit today...I feel like breaking gender rules." He grabbed the skirt from his closet and set it down. He grabbed a shirt and got dressed. "Perfect! Now to find my shoes-"

(M/N) yawned softly, still not awake. He walked up to the gates of his school and paused, soon realizing they were locked. "For fucks sake-" He threw his bag over the gate and began to climb over.

Meanwhile in the classrooms, a student had turned their head and noticed. "Guys look at the chick climbing the fence!" A few rushed over and watched as the "chick" crawled over.

(M/N) jumped down and dusted off his skirt, picking up the bag again. He walked inside the school, completely unaware of the students watching him. He changed his shoes and made his way to his class, knocking on the door.

He entered as the teacher gave him permission. "Late on the first day...and in a skirt?" He shrugged "Its quite comfy and I felt like breaking gender rules." She sighed and stepped aside. "Please introduce yourself to everyone."

He picked up a piece of chalk and began to write on the board. He turned around and faced everyone, a boy with pink hair specifically standing out to him. "Uh right, my name is (M/N) (L/N). Im 16 and I just moved here."

The teacher nodded and looked around the class "You can sit behind...Kaidou. Can you raise your hand Kaidou?" A kid with a red bandage wrapped around his arm raised his hand. "He can sit next to me! I'll protect him from any evil that comes our way with my super powers!"

The teacher stared completely unfazed. "Yeah just have a seat next to him and let me know if he annoys you." (M/N) nodded and sat behind him. He glanced around the classroom, mostly at everyone's hair.

Near the middle of the class, the pink haired boy from before was looking at (M/N) from the corner of his eye. 'He's an interesting character...I would befriend him if he were normal. He's like the sassy character from any show, except he's male.'

(M/N) looked around the cafeteria for a place to sit. Kaidou walked up to him "Hey (M/N)! You should sit with me and my friends. I have to protect you from Dark Reunion after all! So cmon!" He dragged him over to the table.

"This is Nendou," He pointed at a guy with a terrible hair cut "And this is Saiki!" He pointed at the pink haired boy. "Got it a goblin and a highlighter." 'He's rude.' (M/N) sat next to Saiki and looked at him "How are you highlighter?" "Fine I guess."

Whispers began to spread across the cafeteria as a blue haired girl walked in, her followers right behind. "Excuse me! Are you the new kid?" 'He'll definitely say oh wow when he sees me! Saiki will too!' (M/N) looked up at her "Uh yeah."

'He didn't even react.' She thought looking dead inside. "I'm Teruhashi! It's so nice to finally meet you!" 'I like her hair, it's a nice shade of blue.' "Nice to meet you I'm (M/N)." He sat up and turned his attention to his food. Teruhashi smiled "I'll talk with you later!" She walked away, her gang of fans following.

"This is an exciting school." He picked up his lunch and began to eat. Saiki glanced at him. 'Seems he's not affected by Teruhashi either, finally nice to meet someone that isn't.'

(M/N) stretched as he walked out the school gates. The day had ended and it was time to go home. He paused as someone shouted his name. "(M/N) buddy! Wanna get some ramen with us?!" Nendou shouted. He looked behind him confused. "We just met and you wanna have ramen together?"

"I mean yeah! We're buddies now!" "But I don't have my wallet on me?" "I never said you were paying. Cmon buddy!" Nendou picked up (M/N) and put him on his shoulder. He quickly gripped onto his hair.

"To the ramen shop we go!" He shouted and began to walk. "Nendou put (M/N) down or I'll unleash my power on you!" Kaidou shouted as he ran up to the two. "You leave me no choice." He took off the bandage and began to punch Nendou's side. "Who's tickling me?" Nendou laughed a little.

"Wha- I'm punching you not tickling!" He looked down "Oh hi Kaidou!" "You!-" Kaidou began to punch him more. Saiki watched the two act stupid while (M/N) was embarrassed. 'Why are they so weird.'

(M/N) walked home completely exhausted. He looked at Saiki. "Are you gonna follow me home?" "My house is in this direction." "Oh-" He walked up to his house and unlocked the door, glancing at the neighboring house. "Seems like we're neighbors highlighter." Saiki nodded and went inside.

He walked inside and locked the door behind him. He looked around with a small frown "And she's not here yet..." He sighed and walked into a room lit up with candles. He sat infront of the photo up on a stand, lighting the candles around it. "We finally moved baby brother. Do you like the new house?" The lights flicked slightly "Thats good."

Meanwhile in the neighboring house, Saiki was sitting on his bed concerned. 'Is there a spirit in that house or is he just insane? I'll have to ask Toritsuka tomorrow.' He got up from his chair and left the room.

HELLO EVERYONE

yes i am rewriting this book because it made no sense so if you see everything get purged know that's the reason.

the lovely theme for the new banners came from @Doggimo so go check out their books because they're really good (the at would not work and i was struggling for five minutes)

have a lovely day everyone bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 799 100
Some twice memes because why the hell not! Start: 6/22/22 End: 7/12/22
193K 1.5K 29
I didn't saw any innocent male reader so I am making one. ps I am not good at english hope you guys and girls like it pss If you guys want lemons jus...
17.3K 1.8K 91
Male Lead pr แ€‡แ€ฌแ€แ€บแ€œแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ปแ€ฅแ€บแ€ธ แ€กแ€›แ€พแ€ฑแ€ทแ€˜แ€€แ€บแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€™แ€ผแ€ฑแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€™แ€ฎแ€แ€ปแ€šแ€บแ€œแ€„แ€บ แ€€แ€ผแ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€•แ€ฝแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€†แ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€žแ€แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€„แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€‘แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€…แ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€›แ€พแ€ญ...
67.9K 1.8K 34
Charlotte coleman a badass who doesn't care about the rules or people becomes friends with a group of guys after she found out the one girl she could...