[Old]Starshine(a lemon's tale...

De enderking101rs

Starshine(a lemon's tale): Furry Girl(S) X Human Male Reader ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN LEMONS IF... Mais

[alert]
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
Character Bios
Chapter 2: Odd Happenings🍋
Chapter 3: A Painful Day
Chapter 3.5: ...What?
Chapter 4: Fluff Made Flesh
Chapter 5: Mall Adventures!
Chapter 6 Part 1: Porky's grand challenge
Chapter 6 Part 2: Porky's grand challenge

Chapter 1: A Not So Lonely Night

6K 64 114
De enderking101rs

I was eating lunch on the roof of the school trying to not attract the attention of Mike and his goons.
Mike is a mean 9 foot tall polar bear furry with a nasty temper, unfortunately his family's wealth meant he has some weight to toss about, figuratively and literally, as needed. He seems to have something against me.

He had arrived freshman year and within four months I loose all but one of my friends and am treated like I don't exist by everyone else; everyone except Ashlyn.

She, however left to Germany as an exchange student last year. I can't wait for her to get back.

As if on cue, a loud bang rung out from the door; waking me from my daydream.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are Y/N!" Mike said tauntingly as he busts open the door. His fat belly threatening to bust out of his too tight shirt.

"Let's see whatcha got me, y/n" he said taking my meager lunch from me. He scrunched his nose in distaste and threw my food over the edge.

He then grabbed my collar and lifted me up, holding over the edge. "Unless you want to join your sorry excuse for a snack you better bring me something worth my time. Or I won't be so generous."

"Y-yes sir" I say stuttering over my fear as I see the remains of my meal on the ground four stories below. He chuckles and licks his lips.

"Good bitch." He said throwing me, denting a duct with my body, me getting cut up by sharp metal. Groaning, I get up to head to the nurses office.

<Time skip: 20 mins>

I'm walking out of the nurse's office covered in tightly wrapped bandages. When I overheard some whispering.
"Is he ok?" A new fox furry asked. She, and her twin sister, flank their guide.
"Don't know don't care, I hear he rapes cats and dogs. Don't look at him" the guide says, not daring to even lay an eye on me.

I sigh and limp to my next class. Afterwards I struggle through the day.

<Time skip: 3 hours>

I sigh as I pass a petite cat furry, accidentally bumping into her. "S-sorry" she turns red and starts to hyperventilate. She then let's out a loud yell

"RAAAAPPPEE!!!!!" A cat girl screams in fear, I sigh and walk away, her being ok. I get a lot of angry murmurs and death glares as I hobble away. Appearantly bumping into her causing some wounds of mine to act up.

My mom is a world renound supermodel. She barely has time to even think about me, but she loves what she does. And I can't blame her. She travels with one of my sisters so I'm all alone. I get food and utilities for free, but maid retention was super low because of what they heard about me from school. I eventually just said it was fine.

It takes twice as long to get home and I pick through what people threw at me as they drove past and I started to chew an unopened peice of gum that landed in my hair.

I soon arrive at my big empty house and sigh. "I'll need to clean up because of my sis coming" I mutter looking at how trashed the lawn was with litter and other things that I probably am better off ignorant of.

I walk up and start to unlock my door when I notice the multiple bags of shit from various animal species, littered about.

I groan and sigh. "I'll deal with it later." I mumble and head inside to see the next round of death threats piled up. I lock the door and double check my Beretta 92 FS and holster it to my side.

I slump on the couch, and scroll through my email, trying to decide what to eat for dinner when I get a knock on the door. I rise from the couch and place a hand on my gun. While this area is secure for everyone else... It's a different story for me.

I look out the foyer window and find a girl around my age I've never seen before. I open the door. "Hiya, sorry for the mess, people just have a wicked sense of humor sometimes."

"O-oh I get that. Anyway I just wanted to say hi. I'm your new neighbor, and I hear you go to the school I'm gonna go to. Although I'll admit, they didn't seem to like the conversation for some reason."

I look her up and down to see if she's genuine and smile. "If you want I can make you a hot cocoa as a welcome to the neighborhood present."

"Y-yeah, that sounds good." She said nervously. I smile and move aside to let her in and she notices my gun. I follow her gaze and smile.

"Don't worry, I only have it for protection. While the neighborhood is safe for everyone else, it isn't for me."

Yuna's pov

He says that with a sad tone and I can't help but want to comfort him. "Anyway," he says shaking himself out of it "I'm Y/N, what's your name." I blush and gulp

"I-im Yuna." Stupid! I think scolding myself I know you're shy but not this shy! He gives a genuine smile as if he hadn't had company in a while.

"Well, feel free to lounge about and explore, I'll be a little bit." He smiles turning me loose.

"But how'll you alert me?" He smiled and chuckles.

"I have my ways." He winks "Enjoy yourself. Although be careful opening doors else you might find yourself in a pile of rifles, unloaded of course." I blush as he says this and I nod.

He heads to the kitchen and the very open floor plan has the kitchen and living room separate only by a bar. I take the chance to look him over.

He has a shirt, a pair of jeans, a sturdy belt to hold his pistol, and some boots, I finally notice the bandages covering most of his arms and part of his neck. What happened to him? I thought.

The living room was amazing. It had a central pit fire place, some couches surrounding it. Across from the fireplace is the bar. Just behind the half wall is the kitchen.

I start to traverse down a hallway connected to the living room, I stand in front of the door. I gingerly open it to find that, instead of a closet stuffed with rifles, I found a guest room.

It has a plain, expertly made bed, an end table flanking each side of said bed, a dresser with TV set up, a games console, and a bamboo changing screen. "Seems to be a guest room." I mutter before leaving.

I continue to look around and after quite a few more monotonous guest rooms, I find his room. It's surprisingly messy, he has clothes, magazines, and miscellaneous other objects, although the one book I notice under his bed makes me blush intensely.

It's a physical copy of the greatest smut book of all time, Tusk Love. Those are very rare; And its a signed copy, so it's even more valuable. I also see his desk which is more organized than his room but still a mess.

Then something catches my eye, tucked into a surprisingly well made bed was an adorable wolf plushie with stars on her blue inner-ears and in her blue hind paws. I pick it up gently and smile at how well taken care of it is. The collar around its neck had a shooting-star-shaped tag that said Star.

(I wish I actually had a collar for her.)

"Your name is Star? That's cute. I hope you make him happy." I hug her And she's so soft, it's like hugging a cloud. Then I got startled as noise came from an intercom I hadn't noticed before. She seems almost magical. Good manufacturing techniques, I guess.
"The cocoa is done, be sure to tuck star back in, she gets cranky." I chuckle and obey, gently tucking the plushie in. I leave the room, head back to the kitchen and sit on a stool. He gave me a nice steaming mug and sat next to me, even sitting he towers over my 4 and a half foot tall figure.

He looks solemn and clears his throat. "I'm glad you came here. At school you'll hear some... very vulgar rumors about me. none of it is true," he's quite quick to certify, "but it's constantly recirculating. I just hope you can trust me." He takes a long swig and I can smell that he spiked his drink with some hard alcohol. My nose is hightened in comparison to a human's.

"I'm sorry. I... May I ask what they say?" He gestures to the pile of letters on the floor, pushed aside by the front door. I read a couple and couldn't stomach the things they said. "W-w-why would anyone do this!?!?" I scream out in absolute shock. To think this town seemed nice.

"That's a light load and not as threatening as last time. They gotten lazy." He said and he poured himself another drink. I go back to the bar and take a sip of my drink and melt at how good it tasted. There were sweet and savory notes that were just divine, even if I couldn't discribe em.

"I didn't know if you wanted booze in it or not so I didn't put any in." He said his cheery facade slowly crumbling away the more intoxicated he becomes.

"I'll have a little. How much is in your cup." He laughed at my words.

"I have almost ten servings of vodka in this cocoa." My big sister, a professional mixologist, said something like that will kill a normal human and fuck a furr up. "Don't worry you'll get one serving." He says as he effortlessly pours a shot of vodka into my drink straight from the bottle without looking at what he's doing. he handed me a spoon to mix the alcohol in and after a quick mix I find that I like it like this, comparatively a half shot, due to my genes.

Y/N's facade was completely gone now and he abandoned putting the booze in his cocoa and just drinks from the bottle. I feel helpless, like I'm unable to do anything. His eyes just glaze over and I finish my drink. I put his vodka away and write him a note with my address on it. I hug him gently and, after one last look, I leave.

Y/N pov

<Time skip: 5 hours>

I snap out of my funk to see that yuna is gone. I look for my vodka to see that she put it away. There was a note on the counter that made me smile, I think things are gonna start looking up.

"Hey, sorry to get you like that, I would like it if you walked me to school tomorrow. Here's my address, I'll give you my phone number later, stay safe and don't drink too much. ;)
Yuna"

I smile and head to my room with a pizza. After eating I clean my hands and head to bed. I see a shooting star and say "I wish to have someone to love me, someone I can love. I want to never be lonely again." I then pass out cuddling Star.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22.6K 462 11
THIS IS OLD. MISTAKES ABOUND! YOUVE BEEN WARNED! I don't know... I guess you'll just have to read it to find out. I hope you enjoy it and feel free t...
105K 787 30
WARNING: There be Lemons here. You were a human who lost his home and lost your lover in a galactic war, but that was 5 years ago and you lived alone...
262K 4.7K 26
Gab is a junior in high school having to be bullied and played around by the bullies in school but lucky with his two best friend to defend him from...