๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ...

By ericadgaf

๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ, ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช? star... More

___
00
02
03
04
05
06

01

81 8 25
By ericadgaf

"who told you LOL means lame old lamb?" eric said and laugh hilariously at the cafeteria.

"stop it, you're embarrassing me." sunwoo said in whisper. eric just continue laughing along with sanha, bomin and hyunjin.

"ayy, eric you should correct him not laughing till your ramen made it's way out through your nose." felix said while giving him a piece of tissue.

"i'm sorry, sunwoo." eric said while holding back his laughter. hyunjin, bomin and sanha made an apologise too.

"hyunjin, do you think it's funny to gave me a fault meaning of it?" sunwoo asked him in anger.

"don't worry, sunwoo. i did the same to my sissy." hyunjin laughed again as he reminded what he did to both his friend and his twin.

sunwoo made his way out from his gang as he felt really offended with his friends. he went to his class with anger and straight away bumped his face to his table.

★★★

❤️ minaminimoe, crescentmoon, hyunJEAN, HYUNJ and 21, 343 likes.

hye.won - i'm today years old to knew that LOL means laugh out loud and not lame old lamb.

453 comments ...

hyunJEAN : this folk has been fooled by me too LMAO @eric.s

hye.won : thanks @hyunJEAN

eric.s : we need to tag @bomean @sanhahaha @lixie.pixie @sunSHINE-

HYUNJ : i thought LOL is a game-

★★★

"wanna grab ice cream this evening? my treat." i offered mina while packing up my books.

"sure! where to meet?" mina asked. "do you know the new ice cream parlour near the park? meet there at 4." i replied.

we made our way to the outside of the class and chit-chat something unimportant. suddenly i felt something heavy on my shoulders and a whisper.

"treat me too." he whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
404K 24.5K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
271K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...