𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 | 𝐃.𝐌

By TaurusQuinn

"Get on your fucking knees and suck me off like a good little slut." [VERY INTENSE SMUT] All warnings in the... More

Cast
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Two: Confusion
Chapter Three: Fucked
Chapter Four: Ferret Boy
Chapter Five: Party
Chapter Six: Hangover
Chapter Seven: Question
Chapter Eight: The Truth
Chapter Nine: Movie
Chapter Ten: Learn to Listen
Chapter Eleven: Mean
Chapter Twelve: Take a Breath
Chapter Thirteen: Time to Cry
Chapter Fourteen: The Heart Wants What It Wants
Chapter Fifteen: Snowball
Chapter Sixteen: Christmas
Chapter Eighteen: Half Sister
Chapter Nineteen: Fight For Your Right
Chapter Twenty: Dark Mark
Chapter Twenty-One: Hate
Chapter Twenty-Two: Without You
Chapter Twenty-Three: Katherine's Party
Chapter Twenty-Four: Katherine's Party pt.2
Chapter Twenty-Five: Mind Reader
Chapter Twenty-Six: Silence
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Payback
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Truth or Dare
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Dancing in the Moonlight
Chapter Thirty: Meeting and Cake
Chapter Thirty-One: The Fluorescent Lake
Chapter Thirty-Two: Words of Crabbe
Chapter Thirty-Three: Surprise
Chapter Thirty-Four: Sixth Year
Chapter Thirty-Five: Her
Chapter Thirty-Six: Moving On
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pronia
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Calming Draught and Betrayal
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Confessions
Chapter Fourty: Victoria
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter Seventeen: Symbol of Love

26.5K 408 852
By TaurusQuinn

I kindly grab the box from him and open it. I look and see a piece of paper. "Oh, thank you. What is it exactly?" I ask nervously.

He gave me a piece of paper for christmas.

He puts the box on his nightstand and pulls out the paper. "Read it out loud." He snickered. I grabbed the piece of paper from his hands. "Timor chartam." I muttered. Suddenly, the paper shot up into the air. It slowly falls back down and Draco catches it in the box.

"I didn't get you anything yet. This is a timer paper. Basically when the timer is up, it'll shoot into the air and rip itself up. You should have a present by then." He explains.

I smile at him before giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Goodnight Draco."

It was in that moment I knew that I had fallen for him. Though I didn't know how deep.

"I love you."

He tenses up at my words. He looks at me, then pulls away, moving farther away on his bed. Did he not feel the same? He squirms a bit, as if he didn't want to touch me just then.

"Yeah. Goodnight, Moon." He muttered softly, not looking back at me.

The next morning I wake up in an empty bed. He was gone before I woke up. I open my trunk and get dressed. Once I'm done getting ready I go down to the common room and find many of my housemates opening presents.

"Moon, hey. We were just about to go to Hogsmeade. Care to join us?" Pansy asks, looking up at me. I nod and they both get up from the couch.

Maybe this is how I can forget about what happened last night. Forget about Draco. Forget about all this drama and go have some fun.

"Fine, you got me. I'm in." I laugh. They walk on both sides of me, taking my arms. "You're going to love it there." Victoria mentions. We all joke around on our walk to Hogsmeade, talking about what would be in store for us.

Literally.

The first place we go into is a small shop selling jewelry. "This is the brightest blue I've ever seen." Pansy laughs, holding up a bright blue necklace. Victoria puts her hand on her hip. "You'd never be able to pull that off. Black is more your color." She informs.

I walk away from them ands look at other necklaces. I pick up one with a small emerald gem inside.

Emerald.

"Wow, that one's nice." Victoria mentions behind me. I turn to see her smiling at it. "What does it mean?" She asks. "My birthstone." I explain as I give her the necklace to hold. She lifts it up to examine it. "It's worth at least three galleons. Are you thinking about buying it?" She asks.

I shake my head. "It's pretty but I might want something else." I explain softly. She gives a smile before handing me back the necklace and walking away.

I wanted the necklace.

But the truth is, I had no money. Not in the Wizarding World that is. I could never tell anyone that, though. I'm too ashamed.

"Let's go to the three broomsticks. Moon since you've never been there we'll tell you all about it. They have the most amazing butterbeer anyone can ask for." Victoria explains. Pansy nods her head in agreement. They pull me out of the store and we make our way to the three broomsticks.

We walk in and I see Hermione, Ron, and Harry sitting down at a table.

"Can we sit with them?" I ask. Pansy gives me a pleading face, telling me no. "Of course we can." Victoria nods excitedly and pulls us both to the table. Pansy and Victoria keeping their distance from the boys as I sit next to Hermione.

"Oh, hi." Hermione says nervously. She didn't really like Pansy, and I knew the feeling was mutual.

"Hey waiter can we get three butter beers over here?" Pansy asks, snapping her fingers at a random bystander. The bystander gives her a dirty look before going behind the bar.

"Nice sweaters."

Everyone just looks at me with confused looks. The waiter hands us the butterbeers then walks away. "Thanks, my mum made them." Ron explains. "You think she can make me one next Christmas?" I laugh. He nods proudly.

I always wanted a mother bond.

"You gotta be kidding." Pansy mutters. I turn to her in confusion. "No I think it's sweet and they look nice." I explain. She rolls her eyes and walks out of the door without touching her butterbeer. "I'm sorry, you all look lovely." Victoria says, as she takes both of their butterbeer and running after her.

I take a drink of my butterbeer and look up at the trio. "How was your holiday?" I ask.

They look at each other anxiously but I ignore it. I didn't want to bring up an awkward conversation.

"We've been staying at Ron's house." Harry mentions. Hermione gives him a look before turning back to me and smiling. "It was great. How was yours?" Hermione asks. I smile and sway my necklace back and forth. "It was pretty good, I made snow angels and had a snowball fight with Victoria." I laugh before taking another sip of my drink.

Hermione giggles a bit. Ron and Harry both look at her like she's a crazy person.

"Didn't we used to do that, Moon?" She asks excitedly. I nod at her and we both laugh hysterically. We talk for a little while longer until the door opens. I didn't expect to see her but I did.

Katherine.

She gave me a devilish grin before gracefully walking over to our table. "Where's your boyfriend, Torres?" She asks, her grin only growing wider. I felt as if all the happiness in the room left once she had opened the door. "Leave us alone, Davis." Harry spat, but she ignored him only keeping her eyes on me.

"Oh did you guys break up? Well hopefully you did because we did a lot more than just talk." She giggles as she wipes her bottom lip. I shake my head in astonishment.

There was no way she was telling the truth.

Draco wouldn't do that to me.

He's not like that.

"Go away. We don't want you here." Hermione defends me. Katherine gives Hermione a glare before aggressively pulling out a chair and sitting down.

"Let me tell you this, Draco is such a good kisser." She winks at me.

I don't even know what comes over me. I am furious. I grab my butterbeer and splash it on her. The trio gasping at my actions next to me. "This costed more than you can afford you filthy mudblood!" She snapped, as she stood up in her chair.

Mudblood.

It's like the beginning of the year all over again. When I didn't know who I was or what I felt about myself. When I belittled myself and thought that I was lesser than te puré-bloods.

"Stay away from me before you get hurt." I spat.

That was going to be the last time I went to Hogsmeade.

Back at Hogwarts I look everywhere for Draco. I couldn't find him anywhere. I finally gave up after searching for hours.

I decided to go back to his dorm to relax. When I open the door I see another small box on his bed. This one was different. It had a small note on top of it. I lifted the note up and read it.

Here's your present, you know how much I wanted to comfort you on the astronomy tower? I hope this makes up for it.
-D.M

I open the box and there's the emerald necklace I wanted from earlier inside. I smile down at the box and lift it up. I turn it around to see a small marking engraved on it.

A crescent moon.

That was the moon that showed when I was crying in the astronomy tower. It was there the first night I came to Hogwarts. And it was there last night.

That was our symbol of love.

Well maybe not love.

And it didn't have to be.

Whatever we felt was enough.

"Happy Christmas, Moon." Draco muttered.

I turn around to find him standing in the middle of the door frame. I smile at him. I almost run into his arms until I remembered what Katherine had said. It ruined the moment we had. My smile quickly fades as I look away.

"Did you cheat on me?" I ask softly.

He looks at me confused. "What are you talking about?" He asks in confusion. I didn't know if he was lying or being honest.

"Katherine told me that you were together." I stated. He closes the door and steps closer to me. "I don't know what you're talking about but I didn't cheat on you." He exclaimed.

He was telling the truth.

He had to be.

I nodded my head before looking away again. I brought my attention to the necklace. I don't even hear him walking over to me. "I missed you." He whispered softly, giving me tingles down my back.

I sure did miss him too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 36.8K 53
His hands gripped her waist, and his head fit perfectly in the crook of her neck. She leaned back into his chest, a small smile spreading across her...
7.9K 512 21
"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚." The 𝙡𝙤...
47.6K 1.7K 63
"We both hate each-other and that'll never change" ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 。.★.*。 "𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘�...
31.3K 395 15
"Y/n, I promise I will protect you with my life, I won't let anything bad happen to you, never again" Draco Malfoy has always acted like a prat towar...