Diabolik Lovers Boyfriend Sce...

By Strawberry-Doll

Just another one of these stories, and just the author having fun. This is gonna operate on requests, so if t... More

A/N
Kou/Reader (SCENARIO)
A/N AGAIN
First Kiss (Part 2)
When They Want Cuddles (Part 1)
When They Want Cuddles (Part 2)
How they react when you reject their confession (Mukami)
Contact Names (Headcanon)
What They Do to Take Care of You (Part 1)

First Kiss (Part 1)

861 21 9
By Strawberry-Doll

((**A/N** Yay! My second request!!!! :D This one, like all of the ones in this format, is coming in two parts! The Sakamaki are up first, and the Mukami and Tsukinami will be next. Enjoy the chapter, and feel free to comment if you want something written~))

Shuu

Shuu likes to treat you like his personal body pillow... and you don't really feel a need to complain. Vampires run cold, you've learned, so holding a human close while they sleep is a lot like having a living, breathing hot water bottle. 

...that doubles as a snack if they wake up hungry. 

For a while, you're just there, lying in peace with the predator that's treated you like nothing but a meal most of the time. 

But then, Shuu's eyes crack open. He yawns once, long and slow. 

"You're still here... good," he mumbles with a little smirk. "Smart prey, knowing not to try to slip away from me."

You stay quiet. Lately, your relationship with Shuu has been strange. He's started being more gentle with you and taking more chances to hurt you— somehow, at the same time. He's definitely focusing on you, and you're not sure what that means. 

"Quit making that face. You look like I'm going to hurt you. ...heh, not this time. This is just a nap. Here, I'll give you a reason to calm down."

Shuu tips your head up, leans in, and kisses you.

It's short and simple, but the brush of his lips alone sends shivers down your spine. He's never done that before. Between the two of you... what's changed?

Reiji

You're helping Reiji clean the kitchen. Of course, nothing you do will ever be to his standards, but helping still seems like the best choice. Reiji is kinder to you when you obey, even if that's not saying much. 

Just as you're in the middle of wiping off a counter, Reiji appears behind you. 

"How industrious," he says with a little laugh. "I hadn't asked you to do this, and yet, you're taking the initiative for yourself... I'm pleased."

For some reason, he sounds more gentle than you're used to. Perhaps he's in a good mood? You turn around silently, hoping that you won't do anything to ruin whatever affordance he's giving you right now. 

"You look terrified," Reiji comments next. "Now, now. There's no need for that. Of course, your cleaning leaves much to be desired... but I'm not disappointed in you."

"Y-You're not...?"

Reiji leans in and kisses you before you can react.

"Does that answer your question?" he asks when he pulls away. 

You're stunned. That was your first kiss. What possessed Reiji to do that is beyond you, but it does mean that he's happy with you, right? Your heart is fluttering. 

Ayato

Bites from Ayato always hurt. He goes out of his way to make you squirm and whimper under his fangs, and you know he enjoys it when you're in pain. 

This time, as his fangs pull free from your neck, he doesn't laugh. 

Instead, he stands up all the way, gets a hand under your chin, and tilts your head up to face him. There's something softer in his eyes than usual. Something that's not just the sadistic enjoyment you've come to expect. 

"Hey... you look really cute right now."

It's a strange statement from someone like Ayato. Your confusion must shine through, because he wrinkles his nose in an expression of distaste. 

"Quit lookin' at me like I said something weird. The face you make when I bite you is always really cute. You get this look in your eyes like you want to cry or beg me to stop... it really gets me going," Ayato smirks. You try to look away from him. 

He doesn't let you. 

Instead, with a firm grip on your chin, Ayato leans in and presses his lips to yours. 

What starts out as a simple kiss soon deepens. Ayato pins you back against the wall, nips your lower lip hard enough that you taste copper between your mouths, and you feel one of his hands start to wander up your side. 

"Heh, this face is even better," he grins when he pulls away. "You'd better thank Yours Truly for taking your first kiss, got it?"

Kanato

"My little doll," Kanato murmurs as he wraps his arm around your shoulders. 

You stiffen. He's going to bite you. That much is certain. You can't look him in the eye, and your body is shaking already. His fangs in your shoulder or wrist will, once again, be so painful that you'll hardly be able to stand it. 

It's enough to bring fearful tears to your eyes. One rolls down your cheek in a slow, hot trail. 

And Kanato leans forward to lick it. His cold tongue flickers softly across your face, sliding wetly over where the tear had fallen. 

"Mmm... you taste sweet," he breathes, still close to your face. 

And then, with soft fingers against your cheek, he turns your head and presses his lips to yours. His tongue slides over your upper teeth, and you taste both sugar and copper in his mouth. Your breath catches in your chest, hard. 

"Wh-What was that...?" is all you can say when he pulls away. 

"Your terrified expression was simply too precious. I had to have a taste of you. Don't worry, now, I'll be having a drink of your sweet, sweet blood next, my doll."

Laito

For everything Laito's done to you, when you think about it, it's a total shock that he hasn't kissed you yet. 

His hands have been everywhere. He's touched you in places that make your face flush just to think about. You've been violated by his fangs and eyes in ways that you didn't know were possible, and even so, he's never so much as kissed you. 

It's... almost enough to make you sad. 

You didn't want to be like this. You didn't want to be the kind of person who falls into a relationship void of even basic affection. 

"What's got you so down, Bitch-chan~?" Laito trills, leaning in much too close. 

"You've never kissed me."

Why you say it is a mystery. This is Laito. The pervert won't care a bit whether he's done something like that or not. Innocence and gentle things are beyond the scope of what Laito is capable of comprehending. 

"Aw, is that it is? We can fix that, no problem." With a honey-sweet tone, a flush on his cheeks, and an almost-mocking smile, Laito sits down next to you and pulls you into a kiss. 

It's short, soft, and shockingly tender. 

Subaru

You've been bitten, hurt, and pushed around by Subaru and all of his brothers. Your body bears the wounds and scars from even these mere weeks of abuse. 

When you look at yourself in the mirror, at your bite marks, bruises, and fresh, pink scars from everything they've done... it's awful to see. Even though Subaru seems to be fond of you, in his own way, there's been no gentleness. 

You're out in the rose garden with him, taking a walk, and those thoughts are weighing heavily on your mind. 

So you finally dare to ask. 

"Subaru...? Um... can I ask a favor?"

"Yeah?" He turns to you, sounding only mildly annoyed. You tense up. There's a good chance that this'll get you bit. 

"Would you kiss me?"

"What do you want that for?" he scoffs.

"W-Well, everyone here hurts me... and y-you're the only one who's kind. I see everything they've done to me, and, a-and I just want something nice. You don't have to do it, of course! I'm sorry for asking, I—"

He cuts you off by leaning down and pulling you into a kiss. It's rougher than you expect and filled with tongue and teeth. There's no shyness or hesitancy. 

"There," Subaru says when he pulls back. "Happy now?"

Kino

"Hey," Kino calls, "bring me my juice! I'm in the middle of a raid, so I can't up. And be quick about it!"

Kino is lying on his bed, tapping endlessly at his phone. He's been there for about three hours with no sign of stopping, and you've been the one to bring him snacks and refill his juice whenever he needs it. Relegated to servant, apparently. 

Obediently (but with a sigh), you take his cup and get more juice. 

When you get back, Kino has finally put his phone away. Now, he's lying on his back, staring up at the ceiling with a strange expression. 

"Here's your juice."

"Aha, good girl! You know... you really have gotten good at doing what I tell you to."

You flush a bit. That's not exactly a compliment. Kino seems to be happy with you, which is a good thing, but can you really take pride in being submissively obedient to a spoiled prince who expects you to comply with his every whim?

"You deserve a reward, I think," he says next. "Come here."

As soon as you step close to the bed, Kino pulls you down beside him. He's kissing you before you know what's happening— long and slow and deep. 

"There you go. Happy?" he smirks. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
196K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
437K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
188K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...