Fairytale Forever?||√||

By maha_manan1108

A short story on Manan love life..... More

PROLOGUE
*1*
*2*
*3*
*5*
*6*
*7*(Last part)
Copyright

*4*

4.3K 363 90
By maha_manan1108

Continue.....do inline comments

___***___

"Manik..Manik...stop please...." Nandini pleading Manik who beating shit out of one boy, who try to propose Nandini and force her to say yes.

"Guys please stop him...Bhai.." Nandini asked fab4 who stood silent, enjoying the scence.

"Doll calm down and enjoy the scence." Aliya said, pulling her makeup kit.

Nandini sighed and looked at manik, who almost killing that boy.

"Manik Malhotra are you going it or I will go away." Nandini shouted which made Manik to stop in a miunte and turned towards Nandini. Nandini flainched away seeing his glare.

Manik throw the big aside and walked to Nandini, held her arms, "what you said, come again?"

"Ma..manik.. please.." Nandini try to calm him but Manik no mood to, after hearing she going away from him.

"Don't you dare to say that again. You can't leave me, now, never you will." Manik yelled at Nandini face and hugged her tightly, as if his life depended on her hug. Nandini sighed and caressed his hair to calm her down.

Fab4 smiled at them.

"Manik, Nandini is yours. She love her Nandini so much." Nandini whispered in his ears.

"Manik love his potato too." Manik said kissing her neck, Nandini hit his stomach and whin like baby ,"don't call be potato." Manik smiled and kissed his cheek, "you are, my potato." Nandini rolled her eyes, and hugged him. Manik smiled snd kissed her head.

(Pournu pournii akka, Manik said potato🙈🙈🙈)

He glared at the boy on ground, that boy become pale and run away from there with great difficulty to save his life.

"Only mine." Manik said to him self, fab4 saw his face expression which made him frown.

Manik eye become watery thinking about past, he whip his eye and looked the Beauty of city. He came out the mansion to get peace. He driving randomly and stop at beach.

His phone ring but he refused to take. It rang again and again, he sighed irritably and took it without seeing the id.

"Why you took this much time to take my call Manik." He clenched his fist heairng his so called mother voice.

"Why the hell you called me?" Manik asked in low voice, looking around.

"What you doing in California?" She shouted, Manik frown and said sarcastically "I don't need your permission to roam around. I am grown my mom."

"Don't lie to me Manik, why you went there? Searching for your so called love." Manik body stiffen heairng her words.

"What? Why are you not speaking? Manik for last time I am saying forget that girl and come back, get marry to Sharma daughter. Or else you doing to pay back so much" Neyonika shouted at him and cut the call leaving Manik in shock.

"Love? Is Nandini here in Calif? How it possible?." Manik thought and called his pa to get information.

"Sir...no.."

"Aman if you don't say truth, forget your existence in world." Manik yelled at phone.

His pa said all information about Nandini except engagement one and he said to mukthi about this too.

Manik cut the call, "so only fab4 got me here. This idiots." He sat on car and Called fab4.

"Manik where are you man?" Aliya asked.

"Where the fuck you were all? Stop lieing to me." Manik shouted and concentrate on road. Fab4, remain silent.

"SPEAK UP. Is Nandini here?" He shouted at first, his eye become water.

"Yes Manik." Cabir words made Manik happy and same time angry.

"Why the hell you guys hide it?" Manik asked,whipping his tears.

"Manik you come home,we will speak. Drive slowly." Mukthi said, Manik rolled his eyes.

"I said say why you guys hide it." Manik shouted seeing phone, didn't see the truck front. He turned the car in switch, it loss control on dashed into tree. Manik head bang on steering wheel and become unconscious.

"Manikkkk." Fab4 shouted.

_____***______

"Nandini slowly." Nandini opened her eyes and saw herself in hospital bed.

"I..am.." Nandini try to speak but her thoart are dry. Abhishek gave water and rubbed her back.

"Because of stress you fainted." Abhishek glared at her, Nandini looked down.

"Sorry." Nandini said cutely, Abhishek smiled and "no problem, you take rest. Still drip are left, after it over we will leave." Nandini nodded.

"Dr.abhi there is emergency, you needed." Nurses came and asked him, Abhishek looked at Nandini who nodded to go.

"I will be back." Abhishek caressed her cheek and left. Nandini sighed and closed her eye to sleep.

Otherside, fab4, abhi and Navya came to hospital heairng some people got Manik to hospital. All standing outside in tension.

Soon doctor came out, "Doctor he is alright?" All asked.

Doctor smiled and said, "Nothing serious, his head got bang, it been stitched. He will get conscious soon."

"Thnakq doctor." All thank him and went inside to see Abhishek who checking drips and talking to nurse.

"What the hell you doing here?" Mukthi shouted.

"Miss this is hospital. Silent." Abhishek said strictly. Mukthi and Aliya rolled his eyes, all stood silent.

"I am doctor here." Abhishek said, Signing a paper.

"We don't need you, get out." Aliya said, Abhishek rolled his eyes and try to move out but Manik strip in sleep.

All run to him, "Manik.." Cabir called him, Manik slowly open his eyes and looked at his surrounding.

Abhi and Dhruv made him, he held his head and lokked at fab4, abhi and Navya who had scared reaction.

"Are you fine now Mr.malhotra?" Manik looked side at Abhishek, nodded yes slowly.

"Didn't we said you to get out." Mukthi shouted, Manik frown seeing Mukthi anger towards Stanger.

"I said before, I am doctor here, need to take care of him." Abhishek said strictly, which made manik angry. No one should speak rude to his friends.

"Mister who ever you are? Don't use that tone to my sister." Manik said rudely which scared Abhishek a bit.

"Excuse me." All turned to doctor standing.

"Dr.abhi any problem." He asked Abhishek who nodded no.

"How are you doing Mr.Malhotra? Any problem?" He kept his head, Manik nodded no and saw mukthi and aliya glaring at Abhishek.

"Then good. You may leave after few hours after this drip finish." He said with smie and all nodded.

He walked out with Abhishek behind, Manik ear went to them, when he heard their words.

"Dr.abhi how is Nandini?" Fab4 become pale and looked at manik who looking at them.

"She is fine doctor, nor taking care of herself, thinking unnecessarily things." Abhishek said glancing at fab4. They both walked out.

"Mukthi, who is he? Why you having fight with him? Without lie say me." Manik glared at all. Fab4, Abhi and Navya glanced at each other and Manik.

"Ma..Manik .. Nandini live here, working in this hospital as doctor and then..." Cabir shown eye at Mukthi to stop but Manik seeing all.

"And then.....speak up dammit." Manik yelled, all flinched back.

"She....Is engaged." Aliya finished Mukthi words. Manik snapped his head at them, who nodded yes. His heart broken zillion times hearing it.

Soon angry run into his vein, remove the drip from his hands and stood up.

"Manik....please....stay." all try to stop him but he moved out, taking keys from Cabir pocket.

All run behind him, who walking out of hospital.

"Manik please go inside. We will talk later." Cabir stopped him.

"What talk later cabir.. what is....." His words stopped seeing scence front of him. All followers his gaze to see Nandini standing with support of Abhishek.

Manik eye soften a little seeing Nandini face, but Harden when he see her hands interconnected with someone hands, he gritted his teeth.

Nandini giggled at Abhishek who saying something, pouting too. He made her sit in car and they drive away.

All turned to Manik who burning the car with his eyes, "let's leave." he said and sat on car. All glanced at each other and sat on car, and drive away.

Manik she roaming around Nandini and Abhishek, "After leaving, you so happy with someone else Nandini. So sorry if I didn't meet you, you might be happy but the bad time just going to start. For my every pain I felt this much years, you have to answer. How easily you have moved on. You forgot Nandini, I ms.murthy sorry soon to be Mrs.malhotra." Manik smriked but same time angry his clearly soon in his eyes.

Fab4 scared of Nandini now, they want to be them together but now seeing Manik anger, they don't know what will Manik do.

__________________________________________*******______________________________________

How was the update??....rate it 1-10

Manik got to know...any idea what will be his plan?

Few words for Manan past

Few words for fab4

Few words for Abhishek and Nandini

Few words for Neyonika

Share your views
Maha❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.
735K 26.1K 104
I might not be popular like others but i am putting ma all efforts to make this story worth reading hope you guys will like it.
181K 8.9K 13
Another Manan story This story starts from talent hunt. Fab4 asked manik to choose Nandini and Fab5 whom he will choose.......? To see let's peep in...
359K 24.7K 48
Hello people am back with another story. By now, you all must be knowing that I write plots which are serial related. So here is another Manan fan fi...