The Choice ꨄ

By ggiia17

You have always admired Cedric Diggory, you realize you might actually have a chance. Out of nowhere the last... More

1|𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝᯽
2|The thorn in my side
3|False hope
4|Unexpectedఌ
5|Pretty boy❦
6|Will you?
8|༆Yule Ball: Part I༆
9|༆Yule Ball: Part II༆
10|༆Yule Ball Part: III༆
11|Conflicted.
12|Comfort ❣︎
13|Same old pain ☕︎︎
14|I'm sorry
15|Party ♪
16|"Dancin in my room..♫"
17|Overprotective much?
18|The thought of you
19|Regret
20|Our little secret ❁
21|I can explain...
22|Im at Peace...kind of
23|Guilt ᯽
!!Story Update!!
24|Broken
25|Lie
26|By your side
!!Announcement!!
27|Love?
28|Time
29|Second task
30|After
31|My Best friend
32|Fun and Chaos
!!THANK YOUU!!
33|Fix it ⁂
34|Selfish and Selfless?
!Cast list!
35|A step forward
36|Competitive nature
37|More curious by the day
38|My distraction
39|Like vs Love
40|Third Task
41|Recovery
42|-Start of summer-
!announcement!
43|Something new
44|Night & Day
45|Time stands still
46|Just dancing
47|Reality Check
48|The Death Eaters
49|Sixth year
50| the final choice

7|Jealousy ☃︎

157 8 0
By ggiia17

After Draco asked me to go to the dance with him I started to get excited. Maybe this was going to be fun after all.

The ball was in 2 days and I still needed a dress. Mia mentioned that she was going shopping after school so I just thought I'd go with her.

As I walked through the hallway I saw Cedric looking at me. I tried to ignore it.

L͟A͟T͟E͟R͟ T͟H͟A͟T͟ D͟A͟Y͟:

Mia and I went dress shopping and I found such pretty stuff to wear. Cedric will regret not asking me.

"You excited?" Mia asked.

"Um obviously." I said laughing.

"So you're okay with the Cedric thing?"

"Yeah, I'm going with Draco anyway." I said as we walked back into the school.

"So I was right, he does like you!" She said.

"Nooo, we're going as friends. Besides I'll make Cedric jealous."

"Mhmm, yeah you're not jealous of Cho at allll." She said winking.

"Shush." I said laughing and rolling my eyes.

As we walked through the hallway I saw Cho and Cedric talking.

I looked at them and Cedric looked back at me. I kept walking and pretended to look unbothered.

D͟A͟Y͟ O͟F͟ T͟H͟E͟ D͟A͟N͟C͟E͟:

I woke up and went to the Great Hall to eat with Mia. I sat at the Ravenclaw table this time.

They were the most chill house, besides Cho, who I was not fond of at the moment.

The entire afternoon we talked in the Ravenclaw common room and planned out what we were going to wear and what it was going to be like.

She was going with Blaise, I was slightly surprised she was going with a Slytherin.

Before we knew it, it was 5:00. To get ready we needed a lot of time.

"I have to start heading back." I said to Mia.

"Okay, I can't wait to see you there. You'll look amazing as usual." She said smiling.

"Byee." I said laughing as I closed the door.

As I was on my way back I saw Cho going to her common room.

We made eye contact and I looked her up and down with a rude expression, I kept my head held high and continued to walk back.

I still didn't understand, but regardless tonight was going to be fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 7.2K 29
they said potions were just not her thing, but alexandrina reddins seemed to do the impossible. becoming friends with cedric diggory after he left he...
189K 4.3K 40
Okay, you have no IDEA how much time it took me to try and make up a title or write a description. Please, before reading this description, note that...
554 49 24
15 year old Katianne Potter finally broke out of her little bubble and decided to be friends with not just Elliot Diggory and her brother, but also w...
2.6K 319 30
"Does that mean you are no longer in love with Draco?" Cedric asks softly. "No." you say "No, I don't think I'll ever stop being in love with him, j...