Mythical Academy (Undergoing...

By CatesPencil

Meet Kate. A snappy powerful free-runner, or rogue, with a strong animal side that even she doesn't know. How... More

Chapter 1- History
Chapter 2- New People
Chapter 3- Fights
Chapter 4- Test
Chapter 5- Passed
Chapter 6- Home
Chapter 7- Old Friends, New Friends
Chapter 8- Movie Night
Chapter 9- Cooking Relationships
Chapter 10- Brother
Chapter 11- Scars
Chapter 12- Threat
Chapter 13- Mate
Chapter 14- Pleasure or Pain
Chapter 16- Animal
Chapter 17- Blood-Sucking Bastard
Chapter 18- Morning Tease
Chapter 19- Eclipse
Chapter 20- Kidnapped
Chapter 21- Escape
Chapter 22- Demontic Fight
Chapter 23- Done with Sass
Chapter 24- Alleyway
Chapter 25- Too Slow
Chapter 26- War Among Lovers
Chapter 27- The Capture
Chapter 28- Love or Life
Chapter 29- Love Wins
Chapter 30- Back Together, Fighting Together
Chapter 31- Love and War
Chapter 32- The Demon King
Chapter 33- Plans with Old Pain
Chapter 34- Final Fight
Epilogue
Book Two: Mythical War

Chapter 15-Attacked

15.6K 657 19
By CatesPencil

Kate's p.o.v:

When I finally woke up, it was a blur. I was full of energy and needed to throw it off. I quickly found myself outside, jogging laps around the mansion. There was no way I was going back to school. Even if I only had four periods left. I noticed how Athena's spirit was more calm, she must have gotten the medicine.

My chest heaves as I lean against a tree, out of breath. Leaning my head against the rough bark, I enjoy the coolness of the winter air on my face. The forest giving a shadowy overview to the ground.

A smell wafted to me, werewolf.
I growl, flipping around to face my stalker.

The handsome boy sneers, his arms crossed in front of his well-built chest a couple trees away from mine. I instantly tense, pulling out my headphones from my ears and dropping them onto the leaf covered floor. I push off the tree to stand back up as I watch the boy closely.

"Not you again!" I snarl.
He smirks, untangling his arms and coming closer to me, "Ey, I have a name you know...runner."

I tense even more, hating how he used my nickname. I bear my teeth as he comes closer. I recoil back subconsciously.
He flips his dark hair from his eyes, smirking, "I'm Hunter, what your name?"

I quietly judge him in my head, before catching a scent of a werewolf female. Knowing there is only one werewolf female in this school, my lips curl up into a slight smile, though I was glaring daggers.

"Oh you should know, Hunter, what my name is. You work for my sister. What did she do to get you to hunt me? Seduce you?" I snarl as he keeps taking steps forward and I take steps back.
Hunter smirks, "No, she just promised me you after she and Mr. Daniel Howl were done with you..."

He was now towering over me, and I was backed up to a tree trunk, trapped. His gaze goes to something behind me, "Ah, Mr. Howl, I have brought what you wanted."

I gasp sharply, smelling the familiar sting of my father's scent.
"Yes, thank you Hunter, you have done well."
I bite my lip, feeling my body tense, ready to run. My animal side just needed to get out, or release some of its energy.
No. Don't transform, keep your scent hidden.

Daniel comes over, taking Hunter's place and snatches my chin forcefully into his hand. I growl bearing my fangs. WAIT FANGS?!?

I quickly shut my mouth, hoping no body noticed.
"Ah, you are the little free-runner who has caused so much trouble to my daughter...."
I wanted to scream out at him how he caused it himself by sending me away, but I kept my mouth shut. If he didn't know it would be better.

"Whats your name, free-runner?"
Silence.

Hunter scoffs, "Its Kate."
A growl emits from Daniel's throat, "Did I ask you?"
Hunter quickly pales in fear and looks down, shuffling, "No sir...."

My father nods, "Good boy, now Kate... please explain to me what you are doing with Ethan."
Instantly my animal side roars to life, getting protective over my privacy and Ethan. I feel my body give off a scent and I panic slightly inside. However, quickly it is hidden by an overpowering scent. A pack of werewolves in wolf form.

I growl, feeling the warmth of my animal side travel my limbs as it senses danger, "None of your business, DAD!"

I roar slamming my foot into Daniel's groin and dashing away as shock and pain took hold of his face.

Then, I ran. Ran for my life as a pack of wolves, about ten strong, chased me to get to my blood. Their paws hitting the ground echoed behind me as I began to catch speed, just running straight into the dense forest.My hair wiped painfully across my face as I zoomed through the forest, trees passing by so fast you couldn't even see them. My animal side giving me the speed I needed just to be barely ahead of the pack.

I curse mentally as I look back to see two horse sized wolves now joining in this game of tag. Hunter and Daniel were now on my tail too. The forest wiped past me. The cold air painfully numbing my face as my breath started to get uneasy. My breath grew heavy as the wind whipped my hair.

Because I haven't fully transformer I was running out of breath. The wolves howled in joy, their prey almost at their claws. I shrieked slightly and gave myself another burst of speed as a werewolf's jaws came awfully close to my ankle. I just kept running straight straight straight.

"ATHENA!" I scream out as I see my friend in my way.

"WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU DO KATE?!?!" Athena screams as she connects us mentally.

I quickly catch up to her as she starts her own run from the wolves. The wolves howled again in joy, now they have two prey to catch!

"I didn't do anything!" I scream back mentally, panic taking my body as I ran. My legs burning from soreness.
"Kate, TURN NOW!" Athena screeched in my head as one of the horse sized wolves made a lunge for my legs.

I turn painfully, slipping on the leaves but quickly being back in the run. The wolves whine out slightly in pain as they crashed into one another but were also back on their feet in seconds.

"Alright Kate, Turn in eight feet and jump onto the second tree on your right. THEN CLIMB FOR YOUR LIFE." Athena yells in my head.

I nod, allowing my animal side to be used more to give me more speed. I burst past Athena, following her instructions perfectly and quickly galloping up into the safety of the tree, the pine needles poking the bare skin on my arms and legs.

Athena was next to me in seconds, panting. I give her a quick nod in recognition and freeze as one of the wolves howl under our tree.

"We lost them! F*ck!" shrieks out Hunter.
Daniel growls next to him, pacing around the little forest area. He finally sits down on his haunches as flashes a wolfy grin. His wolf voice echoes around the lively forest as he speaks to the rest of the pack, "We can lure her out with part B. Is everyone in place for part B?"

Another voice speaks out, "yes, we are all but missing the goddess...um.."
"Athena," interrupts Hunter, annoyed at loosing his prey.

Athena's eyes widen and she looks at me, her mouth hanging open like a fish. I put a finger to my mouth telling her to be quiet. I go back to the scene below us as the pine needles covered us.

The wolf Daniel shakes his head, "We can still continue as planned. The males of the pack are on a hunting trip correct?"
Hunter nods, his shaggy brown fur glistening in the sun as he began to leave the premisses.

He growls, "Come on guys, we need to make sure Sheila has got in position."
The pack howls and quickly follows Daniel and Hunter away into the forest, leaving me and Athena still hidden in the tree.

"PART B?" She yells out.
"SSSHHH!" I respond loudly, then whispering, "They are werewolves they might be able to still hear us.."

Athena nods before taking a deep inhale. Her eyes widen in realization as I notice I haven't turned off my animal yet and my scent now being easily smelled.
"You're a animal transformer?!?" She hisses.

I look down, nodding, "Yes, I had to keep it a secret though."
She throws her hands up in the air, perching on the branch only on her legs. Damn she has good balance, "Do you know how many female transformers there are?!? Almost none! Do you know what you could do with the power of being an animal transformer?"

I sigh, nodding, "Yes, but its better to make sure your enemies don't know that..."
Athena watches me sternly. I give an uneasy smile, looking away.

Athena and me gasp together as we feel a huge pressure and feeling of fear inside us. We catch each other's eyes as our faces pale. "Linda!" We yell out together finally realizing what Sheila's part is, she was to endanger my new family!

My eyes instantly flash blue in anger almost causing Athena to fall off the branch in surprise. I give an uneasy chuckle, "sorry..."
She nods before holding my eyes again, "Wait, how did you feel Linda's feelings?"

Though I didn't want to admit it, I did, "I think from Ethan, being that he might be my mate..."
Athena raises an eyebrow as I roll my eyes, "Fine, that he IS my mate."
She grins, before going back stern, "Okay so we know the werewolves are going after the females in our pack so they are going to the school right now."

"Yes, but they are ahead of us on the path to school and we need to beat them. But we can't show ourselves! How are we going to do that?!?"

Athena gives me an evil grin as I frown, and thats how I ended up swinging from the trees like a monkey.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

We are getting to the fun part >;3 woop woop!

but anywayyyyy, because the next chapter is going to be a interesting one (hint hint nudge nudge) I need some time to write it. So the next update: 2/3/15

I need time to edit and make it good. 

ANWAYYYY ENJOY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452 23 13
This not the story of a regular werewolf meet her Alpha mate, have a cliche mate bonds and ended up together. There is more of the adventure, the fig...
2.3K 200 27
Myths. Gods. Humans. These races are widely known for being the pieces that make up Mythology; however, one race has been lost to the recesses of ti...
147 11 11
Enter the extraordinary world of Starlight Academy, where parallel realms of supernatural beings collide. Seraphina Marshall, the enigmatic queen of...
3K 59 6
*Mature* When 27-year-old Willow McKinney is attacked in the parking lot of the elementary school she teaches at, her whole world comes crashing down...