atla & lok one shots😇

By midasgxld

okay so uhm so i wanted to do this, i rarely see male ones for starters and most of them are just the ships... More

requests page🧸
kuvira x male reader <3
mako x male reader <3
korra x male reader <3
mai x male reader <3
asami x male reader <3
korra x male reader 2 <3
zuko x male reader <3
katara x male reader <3
atla christmas!!

sokka x male reader <3

1.1K 8 5
By midasgxld

trigger warning: mentions of panic attacks/anxiety ♡

you and the gaang are sat around a fire, just chilling with eachother. you've been travelling with them for a few months, given that you're a pretty powerful metal and lavabender.

everyone else is talking and you stare at the sky. you lay down and look at the stars. your mind just focuses on them. each and everyone one of them look beautiful, and bright. some of them even connect and make shapes, it calms you for some reason.

then that moment is well...ruined.

katara and sokka start bickering over some dumb stuff and katara ends up pushing sokka...

and he lands...

on your face.

your face turns red.

"sokka, get your ass off my goddamn face."

"bLAME KATARA" he says, slowly getting up off you.

"you look red"

"maybe because yOUR ASS WAS JUST SQUASHING MY FACE?"

"ITS NOT THAT BIG?"

"ARE YOU SAYING I HAVE A FAT FACE?" OR THAT YOU JUST HAVE A SMALL ASS?"

"MY ASS IS PERFECT Y/N"

"BETTTTT"

"IT IS"

"REALLYYYY"

"YEAH"

"IS THAT WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT YOUR DICK?"

"Y/N THATS RUDE" sokka crosses his arms and sulks.

"bet mines bigger ;)" you say, you don't see it, but sokka blushes.

"LETS NOT COMPARE DICK SIZES YOU TWO, SOME OF US WANT TO RELAX"

"OH SORRY MOTHER KATARA" she kicks you.

"OUCH" you look back up to the stars again, and your mind once again focuses on them. your mind then drifts into a daydream of you kissing sokka, then you jump up. the rest of the gaang look at you confused.

"i'm just gonna uhh go to bed good-night" you say walking of to your tent.

"gOOD NIGHT Y/N" sokka shouts, you smile.

"NIGHT SOKKA" you shout back. you roll into your tent and get into your sleeping bag. you lay and think about sokka. do you like him? maybe you do but, what if he's straight? what if he likes suki?

the thoughts tire you out and you end up falling asleep, even though its pretty early for you.

the next day

you're awake before everyone else. you sort your hair out and change your clothes and go out side your tent. you sit where the fire was, and focus on the ashes on the floor. your thoughts move to sokka again. you just want to cuddle him, sit on his lap and fall asleep as he strokes your hair. then it hits you again, he's probably not gay...he probably likes suki more than you. you stand no chance.

you lay down and kind of just vibe there, then aang comes out.

"hey y/n!" he says in a cheerful voice.

"aang, how are you so happy in a morning"

"uhh, don't ask me"

"i just did"

he sits next to you.

"are you okay y/n"

"yeah why"

"you just went to bed early thats all, I was just checking on you"

"i'm fine aang, dont worry" you smile at him and he smiles at you.

then your mood drops.

you hear lightning from a while away. aang calls for the others and azula pops out of nowhere.

then everyone starts fighting, bending at azula, pushing, shoving her.

and that started some sort of flashback.

a few years ago...

your mum pushes your dad. "you CHEATED ON ME? WITH MY SISTER?"

"and?"

"AND?" your mum gets mad but your dad hits her across the face. them two start fighting and shouting, pushing eachother, hitting eachother.

you run up to them, "p-please stop fighting..."

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID CHILD." your dad earthbends at you, and it hits you pretty bad, you pass out, and he makes it so you're trapped and can't move.

"DO NOT HURT MY SON LIKE THAT" you wake up and see your mum put a knife up to your dad. she basically stabs him in the stomach, and your dad runs away in agony. you start crying. your mum drops the knife and helps you out.

"i'm so sorry sweetheart..." you're still crying and your mum tries to hug you but you runaway from her. you cry in your room for hours, before falling asleep.

you start shaking. you feel warm. you get up and run off into your tent to protect yourself. your heart races. you can't breathe. you start crying and your body temperature goes from warm to cold, and the shaking gets worse. you're having a panic attack. you start sweating. the shaking gets worse and more violent. you're struggling to even move.

you hear someone come into your tent. its sokka. you flinch.

"hey hey hey calm down, its only me" he sits near you. your heart starts racing even more.

he holds your hands.

"y/n, look at me. breathe."

you look up at him and start taking deep breaths. he smiles at you.

"it's okay, azulas gone now, and no ones hurt, it's all alright" he keeps reassuring that everythings okay.

you slowly start to calm down.

"do you want to talk about anything? like what caused this?" he asks in a gentle voice.

"i-it just reminds me of a fight between my parents...which hurt me too. i had a flashback from it, i was scared something like that would happen again."

you start shaking more again and you can't breathe again. sokka grabs hold of your hands tighter.

"breathe y/n, its okay, you're safe here, ive got you"

you look at him and start taking deep breaths, and you start to calm down again.

"t-thank you sokka" he pulls you into a hug. you blush.

you two hug for a few minutes.

"you can let go you know-" you say.

"shut it, enjoy the moment"

"excuse me"

"wHAT"

"UGH-" you pause for a second. maybe this is the perfect time to admit your feelings for him.

"wait"

"what"

"sokka"

"yuh"

"ive got something to tell you"

"aRE YOU GAY Y/N?"

"uh yes but-"

"sAME FINALLY SOMEONE I RELATE TO"

"WHAT-"

"YUH"

"CAN I FINISH MY SENTENCE NOW"

"OKAY Y/N GO AHEAD"

"WHAT I WANTED TO TELL YOU WAS,, i like you sokka"

"hUH"

"and not just in a friendly way, like im in love with your gay ass"

"thats not what you wanted to say the f-"

"i cAN CHANGE MY SENTENCES"

"OKOKOKOKOK but"

"what sokka?"

he pulls away from the hug and he gently holds your face. he places his forehead against yours.

"im in love with your gay ass too"

"really?"

he kisses you.

"does that prove it?"

you blush.

"y-yeah-"

he laughs at you.

"you're cute"

"shut up"

"make me"

"bet" you grab hold of his face and kiss him passionately then start making out with him. you end up pushing him onto the floor and being ontop of him. you pull away from the kiss. his face goes red.

"you're pretty comfy"

"uhm"

"yOU ARE, also i was joking last night, you do have a pretty nice ass"

"y/n sHUT UP"

"aww sokkas bwushing uwu"

"Y/NNNNN"

you laugh at him.

"are you gonna get off me anytime soon"

"you're comfy though"

"bUT"

"UGH" you roll off him but then he sits ontop of you.

"you're comfy too"

"eXCUSE ME SOKKA" he kisses you and pokes your cheeks.

"nice cheeks"

"what ch-"

"nOT YOUR ASS FOR GOODNESS SAKE, whats with you and asses"

"i love ass"

"same bUT NOT THE POINT"

"pAHAHHAHAHA"

"SHUT UP"

"MAKE ME SOKKAAAAAA"

he leans in closer to you and you two start making out again. he pulls away after a while then starts poking your chest.

"whats the need for that"

"i like your chest"

"uHM THANKS??"

"do you have abs"

"duh"

"prove it"

you push sokka off you and causally take your shirt off. his face goes red.

"SEE LOOK AT MA 6 PACK" you point to it.

"put yo shirt back on"

"no im pretty warm"

"..."

"AWW SOKKA BWUSHING AGAIN"

"SHUT UP"

"SOFTIE"

"NO."

"YEAH MAN"

he growls at you.

"are you a dog now"

"YEAH WOOF WOOF BARK BARK GRRRRRR"

"SOKKA SHUT UP"

you mess around in your tent for a while until it gets dark and you join the others outside the campfire. you sit on sokkas lap and he wraps his arms around your waist.

"am i missing something?" katara says.

"your happiness maybe?" you say. she rolls her eyes at you.

"i meant about you two"

"well nothings been confirmed-"

"y/N WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND"

"YEs soKKA I WILL"

you tilt your head to look up at him and he kisses your forehead.

the rest of the gaang just blink at you. aang claps.

"CONGRATS!!"

"THANKS AANG" sokka says. you all start laughing.

after a while you get sleepy but you don't want to move. you slowly fall asleep and sokka notices. he stokes your hair gently.

"you two are c-" suki was about to say but sokka shushes her.

"let my baby sleep" he says

"protective much" suki laughs at him. he picks you up and gently carries you to your tent. he gently places you in your sleeping back and gets in with you, he wraps his arms around you as your face becomes buried into his chest. he kisses your forehead again.

"i love you, you cutie" he falls asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 1.2K 14
Book will obviously be in a female pov Request are closed❌ ATLA/ TLOK Hope you enjoy👁️👄👁️
103K 1.2K 19
just some appreciation for a new favorite ship of mine. mainly just oneshots and short stories. tagged as mature (and 18+!) because of language, sexu...
6.8K 114 20
(DISCLAIMER, I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS USED IN THE STORY, ALL RIGHTS GO TO NICKELODEON AND ATLA. I AM SIMPLY JUST USING THESE CHARACTERS IN THE FF...
130K 4.1K 70
[completed+old] black female reader x izuku midoriya/villain deku oneshots/headcannons i dont own mha i dont own atla or lok {swearing warning} {lowe...