Bullets And Lust

Por SheGoofyTho

Damien King (22) And Summer Smith (20) started sleeping together once she turned eighteen. The desire and lus... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Seven

2.5K 90 5
Por SheGoofyTho

Chapter Twenty Seven: Babymama

One month later

He grips my throat as he goes deep in and out of me. I moan out in pleasure as he continues to increase his speed.

The way he thrust into my wetness made me shiver. I dip my nails deep into his back as he pounds my insides.

The bed was drenched in our sweat. We made love all night and now he's fucking me to no end. I even started to reconsider making that bet with him.

   He captures my lips with his, kissing me passionately as he grips my waist and slowly pulls out of me. Kissing my neck down to my breast, and taking my left nipple into his mouth.

    I arch my back as the thrills of his tongue flickers against my nipple. He begins to finger me, and without a doubt I wanted to climax onto his fingers. Going down further he presses his tongue against my clit, the warmness from his tongue made my entire body fill with lust.

     After eating me out, he goes back inside of me, pinning my hands above my head while I wrap my legs around his waist. I use my legs to guide him in and out of me. My vagina jumping as if it gained a heartbeat.

"Fuck". He moans as he releases himself inside of me.

I grip his muscular arms as my orgasm takes over, my eyes roll back in the process. "Fuck.... Damian". I moan as my walls tighten around his dick.

            He pulls out of me and collapses on his side of the bed. We both begin to catch our breaths. I turn to look at him and seen that his gaze was upon me. A smile makes its way across my face.

"You never want to lose a bet huh?". I ask him with amusement lacing my voice.

"Of course not". He smirks pulling me in for a warm kiss.

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

"Mommy can I have this?". Na'sir asks me.

I look to see that he was talking about his favorite snacks, the red Doritos. "Of course baby boy". I open the bag and hand it to him.

"Tank you mommy".

"You're welcome baby, go play".

"Yay". He responds making me smile. He is so sweet.

I begin to fix dinner, it was my day off and I was going to enjoy it to the fullest. I feel like I haven't been home due to the fact that the hospital has been extremely packed. I've had ten code blues yesterday alone. I'm happy for this break.

I place the bake chicken into the oven and check on the yellow rice. Since it was steamed perfectly, I turn off the stove and went to work on my cupcakes for desert.

My phone begins to ring as I mix the batter for the cupcakes. I answer it and put it on loud speaker. "Hi baby, how's work?". I ask Damien.

"It's been good, is Shantel coming over for dinner?". He asks, I can hear the noise from the construction in the background.

"No, she cancelled again, she's making me worried, I want to set a girls day or something so we can catch up, I miss her so much". I tell him sadly.

"Surprisingly I do too, I wonder what can be going on with her, she's never away this long".

I was hesitant to telling him the truth. I want to respect her wishes because I know I would want her to respect mine. I told her if things get out of hand again, nothing will stop me from getting Damien involved.

"I wish I knew". I lied.

"Anyways, I want to take you to the gun range for your birthday, I want to teach you how to protect yourself especially if I'm not there".

"Should we be talking about this over the phone?". I question.

"It's not illegal now is it?".

"Is it?".

I hear him blow out a breath of frustration. "No, you should see the look on my face right now".

"I bet it's priceless, hurry home for dinner, I love you bye".

"I love you too".

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Two weeks later

The timer goes off on my phone indicating that my five minute wait was finally over. I had a feeling about this but with all the work from the hospital and being a mom, I haven't had the time. I pick up the test.

P r e g n a n t

"I knew it". I say to myself.

I clean up the bathroom from all evidence of the test because I want to surprise Damien. He will be home from work soon so I can just tell him that we're expecting.

As I walk downstairs I hear a knock at the front door. Nas was upstairs taking his afternoon nap so I hurry to the door so the noise wouldn't wake him up. To my surprise it was Carmen, minus her daughter.

"Damien's not here". I tell her.

"I'm not here for Damien, I'm here to speak with you". She replies.

        I open the door fully and she walks inside of the house. I lead her to the living room and tell her to take a seat. She sits down and I sit in the seat opposite from her.

"So? What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?".

"Damien and my daughter, I want them to have a close relationship, I'm even thinking about getting a house closer to here so he can see her more".

"I don't mind him seeing her".

"Then what's your problem?". She asks raising her eyebrow at me. "He hasn't come to see Gracie or anything".

"That you won't make life easier for us and get a DNA test, if you want him on child support that is a request". I tell her. "As far as him not seeing Gracie, I'll talk to him about that because every child needs their father".

"I don't want any damn child support from him, my daughter just needs her father". She snaps. "And I damn sure don't care what your request is".

I had to remind myself that I am pregnant. It took everything out of me not to knock her in her mouth for talking to me like she was crazy. Something just doesn't sit right with me when it comes to this girl.

"I will slap the dog shit out of you Carmen, keep your feathers in a bunch you hear me? My son is sleeping upstairs and if you wake him up because of your ratchet ass so God help me I'm going to drag you". I threaten her.

"Whatever, I'll agree to the damn DNA test and after that it's fuck both of you, now he's going on child support and I'm taking everything he got from him".

"Get the hell out my house!". I snap causing her to jump back.

"Whatever bitch".

She gets up and walks towards the front door, I open it for her and as soon as I see that she's about to open her mouth to say something else to me, I slam the door right in her face. The audacity of that female.

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

"Are you serious?". Damien asks. I was explaining everything that happened today between Carmen and I. "She's crazy as hell".

"But I'm crazier, that's what she doesn't know". I tell him as I clean up the dishes from our dinner. "Nas go play in the living room, mommy has to talk to daddy okay?".

"Okay mommy". He answers and then skips happily away into the living room.

"What's up?, I don't like that face". He finally says to me breaking the silence.

"I called the realtor, I want us to move, it isn't sitting easy with me that she knows where we lay our heads at night, females are too crazy now a days and I don't want to end up in jail for protecting what's mine". I tell him crossing my arms in the process.

"I get that baby, I'll help you look, and I'll hit her up to know when we can do this DNA test and shit". He comes over behind me, placing a kiss at the back of my neck.

"I have something to show you". I tell him walking over to where I hid the pregnancy test. "Close your eyes".

         I turn to see that his eyes were tightly closed. I take the test from out the drawer and walk back over to him. I smile as I pull out the test and hold it up to his eyes.

"Now open".

         He opens his eyes and spots the test. A smile forms on his face once he realizes what the test reads. Immediately I was being picked up by him. He kisses me passionately then pulls away.

"We're having another baby?". The excitement in his voice made my eyes fill with tears. "Isn't it a bit too early? With the surgery and all".

"Yes we are, and I think so but this baby is a blessing and I'm happy". I peck his lips. "After everything we've been through, we deserve this".

"I'm happy too, let's go get washed up and get Nas ready for bed so I can have some alone time with you". He teases.

"But I'm already pregnant".

"That doesn't mean I can't tear that ass up". He smirks wildly.

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Who is ready for the next chapter already?

I've been editing like crazy. If it's even noticeable. I changed the chapter title heading (added the line underneath it).

Vote comment and share 😍

Thank you all for the love and support ♥️‼️

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

7.6M 173K 73
Rosé My past haunts me. It has tainted me. But I haven't let it ruin my happiness. I only want love but I'm afraid of not being enough. And crushing...
5M 93.6K 46
"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚..." | | MATURE CONTENT 18+ | | ''You want to test mе Grace?'' he mumbled, moving dangerously close to m...
281K 5.7K 78
And we're back! But this time we're looking into the lives of the younger siblings: Alyssa Phoenix, Julianna and Jade Ramirez, and their best friend...
554K 14.5K 55
This is the story of two different souls who meets each other at the right time and right place. Damien King, hot , handsome and sexy not to mention...