Bullets And Lust

By SheGoofyTho

Damien King (22) And Summer Smith (20) started sleeping together once she turned eighteen. The desire and lus... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Six

2.7K 101 1
By SheGoofyTho

Chapter Twenty Six: I Got You

I insert the Iv into my patient's arm and start her on the new drip that the doctor prescribed. Even though it was only the afternoon, I feel so overwhelmed and tired.

"Nurse Smith, there's an emergency in room three that we need assistance with".

"Cathy, can you finish up here?". I ask the nurse that I had in training.

"Yes Nurse Smith". She replies with a warm smile.

"For the hundredth time, just call me Summer". I tell her with a warm smile before making my way to room three.

Once I got there, a middle aged woman is crying wildly. She continues to rock back and forth on the bed while some of the nurses on my floor surround her. I quickly pull out her chart, scanning it over before learning that she was in a car accident.

"Ma'am? Do you know where you are? Can you please tell me your name?". I question her calmly, I didn't want to upset her anymore than she already was.

"My name is Anna". She replies finally making eye contact with me.

"Okay Anna, that's such a beautiful name, can you tell me what happened?".

"I.....I was driving and then the truck came.....Simon...". Her voice begins to break as she breaks into a fit of tears again.

"Anna, I'm going to have to sedate you, just until we have everything under control and I can learn what is going on with Simon? Who is he to you?".

"My son......He just turned five, I was driving from his friends birthday party when a truck hit his side of the car...... I hit my head but I'm fine, I'm so stupid". She begins to cry again. "How could I forget to buckle him in correctly?, I do it every single day".

"Her son is currently in surgery, he has some internal bleeding and some swelling around his brain, we still can't tell what's going on". A nurse name Carey explains to me.

"Okay, I want you to go ahead and sedate her , just to calm her down, and get me a full CT scan on her head, I want to know if everything is fine". I tell Carey.

"Okay Head Nurse".

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

6 hours later

"Knock knock". A familiar voice says from outside my door.

"Come in". I simply respond.

Damien comes inside of my office, closing the door behind him. He immediately smiles. I drop the fork out of my hand and put my salad to the side. Things were still tense between us. As much as I love Damien, it still hurts me to know he had sex with someone else and didn't tell me about it, whether we were together or not.

"I came to surprise you with lunch but I see you already have something to eat". He says walking over towards me and placing a bag from Applebee's Bees on my desk.

"Aren't you suppose to be at work?". I ask with a hint of attitude. I was already having a rough day at work and the last thing I needed right now was to see Damien's face or put up with his bullshit.

"I know but I took the rest of the evening off, first I wanted to surprise you, spend some of the day with you and then go pick up Nas early from school so we can have quality time together".

"Why? So you can go show him his new sister?".

"Summer, don't be like that, please". He pleads with me.

"Am I not suppose to feel anyway? I'm human and I have feelings Damien". I sigh heavily. "How would you feel if I had sex with some dude and found out I was pregnant for him without telling you".

"I would be hurt".

"Then how the fuck am I suppose to feel? I'm grown and I don't want to be childish about this but seriously? After everything we have been through together didn't I deserve that much respect from you?". I question on the verge of tears.

He walks over towards me, pulling me up gently from my chair and embracing me into a warm hug. I wrap my arms around him. I instantly felt at home. It was a feeling I had every time I was close to him, I don't want to have this feeling with anyone else.

"It was wrong of me to keep something like this from you, I hurt you and that made me realize what an idiot I am for putting you through more, it should of came from my mouth and I'm sorry you had to find out that way". He apologizes as he places a kiss on my cheek. "You're the only woman I love and see myself being with for the rest of my life, don't think that changes anything, I want you and only you".

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you too, but you have to get the DNA test, I know she's denying wanting one but for us to move past this and welcome that baby into our home we need to know what we're getting ourselves into". I tell him.

"I'll talk to her again, just know I got you, forever".

"I got you too". I sigh heavily. "But don't think this will fly over my head, give me time to think about this".

"I'm fine with that baby, just don't give up on us".

"I'm just mad that it didn't come from your mouth, what you did with your dick regardless of the rules we made is not on me because we technically weren't together at the time that it happened". I explain my feelings to him.

"Just know that I will do anything for us". He walks over to me and places a soft kiss on my lips.

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Three days later

I walk slowly towards room three. I've received some devastating news that I wish I didn't. Unfortunately Anna's son died while in recovery. He had a seizure that basically took his life.

Now I am walking towards his mother's room. I am going in there as a Nurse and as a mother. As much as I have had bad news given to me in my life. It's never easy being the messenger. As a nurse it's my job to show empathy more than sympathy. But how can I tell a mother that her only son who was only five passed away without my own heart breaking?.

I open the room door and step inside. Anna is suppose to be getting released tomorrow and with the proper care she'll be back to her old self in no time. But mentally, I don't know what's going to become of her.

"Hey Nurse Summer". She greets me as she gets out of the hospital bed. "I'm getting ready to go see Simon before visiting hours are up".

"Anna....". I trail off.

"I am so excited, he opened his eyes yesterday, and even though his face was really swollen I asked him to squeeze my hand if he loved me too and he did". She makes her way towards me. "I can't wait for him to leave this hospital".

"Anna, I have some bad news". I hold onto both of her arms. "Simon had another seizure a couple minutes ago, I'm sorry to say that he didn't make it".

"What?". She looks at me and the terror on her face says it all. "My baby boy!". She screams out in pain and falls to the floor.

I go down with her, holding her tightly into my arms as she cries into my chest. I rock her back and forth and whisper how sorry I am for the death of her beautiful baby boy. It's never easy telling someone that their love one isn't here anymore, and as a nurse I have to do it every day.

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

I cuddle next to Nas as he sleeps peacefully in our bed. I'm happy that he's feeling well enough to go back to school and have fun again. I hold him closer to me and place a kiss on his forehead.

Damien comes out of the bathroom with a worried look on his face. He could tell that something was wrong with me. A few tears begin to make their way out of my eyes that causes him to rush over to my side of the bed. I fix Nas and sit up to face Damien.

"What happened?". He whispers to me with concern.

"Today I lost a patient, and my other patient was his mom". I cry into his chest. "I had to tell a mother that her five year old son is dead and I couldn't do anything to save him".

"Baby that isn't your fault, you know that".

"I can't help it, I just keep thinking that a couple of months ago that could of been me crying because Nas is gone". I cry even harder at what my son went through. "And then losing the baby, I felt everything in me break".

"I'm sorry baby, I really am". He kisses my forehead and lets his lips linger for a few seconds before pulling away. "You're a great mom and a great nurse, you've had a long day and I'm sorry you had to feel that type of pain you did today, just know you are strong and beautiful and what happened wasn't your fault".

"Thank you for being here, I love you". I pull him into a tight hug.

"I love you so much Summer Smith".

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Two weeks later 

"I do not want to go to work today". I tell Damien as he approaches behind me in the bathroom." Everything just seems so much more intense, I wish I could go on break".

"What can I do to make you feel better?"

I turn around to face him. "Breakfast". I pout. "And this". I grab his hard erection.

He picks me up and places me on the bathroom counter. Capturing my lips with his I wrap my legs around his waist. His lips curve into a precious smile that sends butterflies roaming my stomach.

I pull his boxers down using my free hands and put his dick at the entrance of my vagina. My towel from my shower falls off me as he begins to enter inside of my wetness.

I sink my nails into his back the deeper he goes and arch my back at the pace of his hard and long strokes. The kiss between us intensifies as our bodies clash against each other. He was definitely making me feel better.

"Fuck". He moans breaking our kiss and staring deeply into my eyes.

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Another chapter ‼️ I hope you guys enjoyed it.

So this chapter was basically just a filler chapter. I wanted to showcase a day of Summer working and stuff since I never went into details about it in the last chapter.

Chapters 1 -25 has been edited completely , after a few more chapters I'm going into editing mode again, so don't mind the delay in a chapter if I take too long to update.

Do me a favor and VOTE VOTE VOTE
Thank you guys for all the reads and votes
Next chapter will be coming up real soon
Stay safe ‼️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 78.7K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
10M 211K 27
"Karma..." He muttered. I looked over at him as he smiled to himself. "Is a bitch. And so are you!" I joked. Aiden glanced up at me and glared before...
554K 14.5K 55
This is the story of two different souls who meets each other at the right time and right place. Damien King, hot , handsome and sexy not to mention...
Blindsided By sjm

Teen Fiction

8.3K 266 28
Summer Michael needs to undergo a serious surgery soon to live, but there is no donors insight. Making her restless to do the things she would have n...