Classroom Of The Elite ff

By Hellotherehuman2

This is a fan made story by me based on Ayanokoji's point of view the whole time and it will be based on his... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank you so much <3
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (season 2)
Chapter 12 (season 2)
Chapter 13 (season 2)
My Shameless promotion
Hi I'm sorry
Chapter 14 (season 2)
IMPORTANT!!!!
Chapter 15 (SEASON 2)
Chapter 16 (season 2)
Chapter 17 (season 2)
Thank you <3333333333333333
Chapter 19 (season 2)
Chapter 20 (season 2)End
Season 3 teaser
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
chapter 23

chapter 18 (season 2)

1.3K 26 5
By Hellotherehuman2

But I don't want to let go 

I don't know what this feeling is.  dont' want to leave her here I want to stay with her. I never knew what love is nor did I know what affection was. Ever since I was little nobody shared affection with me only brutal beatings and those people to tell me you can do better. Not once in my life have I been told the words I love you nor did I hear I like you. No affection had been left for me my father was cruel and he did whatever he wanted to get what he wanted. I don't know why but physical contact with kei makes my heart beat faster it makes me want to hold onto her forever but I knew that nobody would like me there's plenty more boys to pick from and I'm not the one. 

I let go of kei but suddenly I felt lips touch mines I had only been taught how to please a girl but never had I pleased one.

I then saw kei running away then I felt a smirk come onto my face for the first time Ive made a expression other then looking bored  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3K 30
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is a mysterious individual. Despite being at the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School where you can get any job you...
179K 6.2K 68
This is the story of an "average" boy attending ANHS as a member of class C. Where he makes new friends and enemies. How will he tackle the challenge...
22.6K 928 14
The White Room has been revealed to the world. The facility is no more. Two years after graduating from ANHS, Ayanokoji turns to the one option of es...
28.4K 844 11
Story for Kiyotaka and Honami enjoyers! :D (Disclaimer: I do not own Classroom of the Elite, all rights go to Syougo Kinugasa! I am a mere fan of the...